Maison Pestea Photography Reviews

Maison Pestea Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie Mccarthy 路 Getting married on 05/04/2021

She's the Best!

You absolutely have to book Peggy for your wedding. She was fantastic from start to finish. From all her help in the planning stages to her calming personality on the day to her stunning photos, she was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. We cannot recommend her enough. We are delighted with our photos which capture our day so perfectly. Thank you so much Peggy. Dane & Katie

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Maison Pestea Photography 8
    Maison Pestea Photography 9
    Maison Pestea Photography 10
    Maison Pestea Photography 11

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

A big thank you for these kind words dear Katie! It's been such a special day and a very excited experience. Thanks again and I wish you the best for the future together :)

Leanne Kennedy 路 Married on 06/24/2019

Amazing from start to finish!

There are not enough words on here to describe how amazing Peggy was on both our wedding day and the entire run up to it! We felt like we had become friends through our constant interaction and communications on Instagram and email, and this made it even better when we met for the first time in Rome! She managed to capture the emotion and love in the midst of the craziness and our photographs are so beautiful and special! I cannot recommend Peggy enough! She also led us to finding the best videographer too, Fulvio, and between them both they made the dream team 馃榾 thank you so so much again for working with us! X

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Maison Pestea Photography 12
    Maison Pestea Photography 13

Andrew Liston 路 Married on 06/24/2019

Romantic Rome

I cannot put into words how thankful my wife and and I are for the amazing pictures Peggy captured on our wedding day. She was so amazing throughout the whole day and knew just the most best places in Rome outside the tourists tramps for our photos. Her personality is also so calming on what can be a stressful day. I would highly recommend her to anyone and her sidekick Fulvio if your also looking for a videographer. They work amazing together and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Emma

Emma Moran 路 Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommend

Peggy is so professional and fantastic at her work. She made us feel at ease during our wedding day and our pictures are unbelievable. We would highly recommend Peggy.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Linn

Linn Sofie Hagen Olsen 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Having Peggy as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our special day!

Peggy is a first-class, professional and wonderful photographer. She took beautiful photographs of our wedding, listened throughout, and understood exactly what we wanted.

We had good communication before the wedding, she gave us complete confidence that she would have things under control and be doing the most amazing job.
    She also provided a recommended 'timeline' which we found extremely calming and helpful.

Peggy is a hard-working photographer, with two cameras strapped to her body she was always busy in the background, getting beautiful, natural shots but never intruding the moment. She has a level of creativity and professionalism that is outstanding. Having her shoot our wedding was fun and exciting and we felt very comfortable.
    She helped me communicate in Italian with some of the suppliers that were not too good in English, she kept track of the timeline of the day and makes you feel so relaxed.

Peggy is great at pulling together friends and family for group shots, and totally committed to delivering what we wanted.
    We had numerous comments from our guests about how experienced Peggy was. She knows what she needs and wants for the perfect shot.
    We loved that we got some preview photos quickly after the wedding.

Her warm and beautiful personality meant that she felt like another guest at the wedding! I felt that we got a good connection and chemistry. Hope to see her again sometime.
    Could not recommend Peggy enough!

Love Linn Sofie and Cato from Norway

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Maison Pestea Photography 14
    Maison Pestea Photography 15
    Maison Pestea Photography 16
    Maison Pestea Photography 17

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Dear Linn Sofie and Cato, thanks a million for these words, I can't say enough how much I appreciate! I'm so glad that you felt comfortable and happy about the experience, because this is one of my top priority. I share the exact same feeling about our connection and I have been absolutely lucky to have a bride like you, so creative and full of ideas. Let me know when you travel back in Italy, I will be so happy to see you again and have a gelato together in my fav spot in Rome

Katie Doyle 路 Married on 06/03/2019

Would highly recommend Peggy

Peggy is such a fantastic photographer and her photographs are so beautiful! She is the ideal person you want around on your wedding day. She is so calm and really relaxes you, but at the same she is fantastic at coordinating everything on the day too. We were so relaxed and were able to just enjoy the day while she coordinated everything and made sure we got all the photos we wanted while making the most of the best daylight! She is so lovely to deal with and always responds to emails so quickly!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you dear Katie! I had an incredible with you and your families. I always do my best to help my couples on the wedding day to avoid stress :) Thank you again and many good things for you!

Sasha Zorina 路 Married on 05/31/2019

Great experience!

Peggy is an amazing photographer and delivered beautiful wedding photos! We enjoyed the process on the day as well! I highly recommend her for your bag day!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Maison Pestea Photography 18
    Maison Pestea Photography 19
    Maison Pestea Photography 20

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much sweet Sasha, you've been a very special and amazing bride!!! Such a fantastic day with your guests in the unforgettable Ravello.
  • Maria

Maria Walsh 路 Married on 05/28/2019

Exceptional photographer

The whole experience with Peggy was great from start to finish. She was so professional, easy to deal with and responded quickly to any questions prior to the wedding. On the day, she was non intrusive, relaxed and fun. She went with the flow of the day. We described her like a ninja on day as she was everywhere without even releasing she was there. As someone who doesn鈥檛 like having my picture taken I was nervous to see the end result but I was so delighted with the pictures. They are stunning, I am amazed by them. They captured the emotion and the fun of the day. I didn鈥檛 want to do many posing photos but glad I did some because they turned out so beautiful. They all look so natural. We trusted her fully on the day so went with any of her suggestions. She really knows her stuff. I would highly recommend Peggy and if anyone is unsure just look at her photos, they speak for themselves.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Maison Pestea Photography 30
    Maison Pestea Photography 31
    Maison Pestea Photography 32

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much dear Maria for these words. This is so important for me that you felt relaxed and that you love my natural style :) I've been more than happy to be your ninja!!! I wish the best for you and your families!

Elaine Reynolds 路 Married on 05/21/2019

Such a wonderful experience

We are over the moon with the photos and couldn鈥檛 be happier. Peggy captured so many beautiful moments for us and we can鈥檛 thank her enough. We are so grateful. Wish I could rate higher x

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Maison Pestea Photography 33
    Maison Pestea Photography 34
    Maison Pestea Photography 35

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much dear Elaine. It's been very nice to share this special day with you and your families. So many emotions! Lots of happiness for you :)

Joe Melly 路 Married on 05/06/2019

An incredible talent

Peggy has a truly special talent for capturing the unique moments and emotions that pour out during wedding day. Peggy get's close to you and your guests, enabling her to capture the most genuine emotions and gestures, without you even realising she's there! Peggy will have you completely at ease - she's a must for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for these incredible words Joe! I really appreciate a lot. I feel so grateful that you understand so well what I try to do and how I like to work. Thanks again and I wish you the best for the future :)

Sierra Welchlin 路 Married on 10/21/2018

A must-hire!

Peggy at Maison Pestea was amazing! As a couple who was traveling to Italy from the US for a small wedding ceremony, it was so comforting to have Peggy as our photographer as she was extremely responsive to emails and any questions/concerns we had. On our wedding day, Peggy arrived early and was very respectful of everyone's space while still being able to capture countless great moments from the day. The photos we received as a result of Peggy's hard work were amazing - they captured everyone's emotions, the beauty of the ceremony location, and the spirit of the day perfectly! Additionally, Peggy's rates were very affordable and she provides you with the digital copies of the photos so you can print/share them as you please! We highly recommend sweet Peggy as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you dear Sierra, it's been so great to meet you and your adorable families. Intimate weddings and elopements are my favourite events :) Thanks again and I wish you the best and everything you want for the future!

Emma Jackson 路 Married on 10/02/2018

Truly amazing

I knew I was making the right choice picking Peggy from her instagram photos but now even 5 months after my wedding when I look back I would pick Peggy again without a single doubt. She put me at ease throughout the whole experience. I was blown away when we got our gallery back. She managed to capture everything we wanted and more. Words can鈥檛 describe how grateful I am.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you so much dear Emma!!! it's been amazing to share these special days with you and your families :)

Chelsey Cunningham 路 Married on 06/25/2018

Highly recommended!

Peggy exceeded our expectations!! We are in love with the photos she took & the memories we will always have to look back on. She did such a good job with our wedding photos & engagement photos! She made us feel so comfortable, & she has such a warm, friendly presence. We were speechless when we received our photos !! Highly recommend her services!!

Dee 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Perfect Day!

Peggy was instrumental in helping us plan our ceremony in Positano! Her recommended vendors not only made the planning process simple, but everyone was so friendly and professional that the day was wonderful! Peggy captured exactly what we wanted in our Positano ceremony!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Clare

Clare Kerr 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing day

Peggy - I can鈥檛 recommend highly enough... she made both me and Stuart feel at ease during the whole day... she knew exactly what she was doing and managed to get all the locations that we asked for and more .. peggy was so professional, friendly and easy to work with and the pictures are absolutely amazing - thank you so so so much - baci Mr & Mrs Kerr xx

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • June

June Bright 路 Married on 04/24/2018

Incredible Photographer with Amazing Service and Photos

Peggy was a joy to work with and I鈥檓 so incredibly happy with our photos!! We decided we wanted to elope in Positano, Italy because of Peggy鈥檚 photography. Her bright and colorful photos are stunning. Her responsive emails and vendor suggestions were such a help for planning a wedding all the way from California. I appreciate all of her time and effort in making our day so great. She recommended venues, florists and makeup artists. Our wedding day was such a breeze and everything went smoothly. She truly captures the little moments of the day that mean the most. I would recommend her for anyone鈥檚 wedding day!! I鈥檓 already wanting to go back to Italy for an anniversary shoot with her. :)

Michael R 路 Married on 11/17/2017

A Tuscan Godsend

After witnessing Peggy's extraordinary work on various sites we knew we had to book her for our wedding day. After hearing this was to be our first trip to Italy and our special day would be an elopement, Peggy sprung into action almost immediately, suggesting the venue (the magical Borgo Pignano outside Volterra) and the officiant (the incredible Jo Bertolino). Any question we had leading up to the day (and there were many), Peggy answered all and with the quickest of turnarounds. The day prior to our nuptials, Peggy came to our venue to scout the best location for both our ceremony and post-ceremony looks. We immediately felt at ease. She's incredibly affable, sweet and gracious. On the day, in the middle of capturing some of our most treasured moments, she even helped my wife into her gown. For the next several hours Peggy captured moments we will treasure for a lifetime. Our jaws hit the floor and have stayed there a year since our blissful day every time we gaze upon one of the nearly 700 photos she shot on the day. Friends and family alike marvel at Peggy's eye and unmatched talent. She is a superb talent and a truly wonderful person.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Emma Glynn 路 Married on 10/03/2017

Book her, you won't regret it!

We booked Peggy for our wedding in Italy in October after looking up her amazing work. So thankful we did; our pictures are more than we could have wished for, full album of amazing beautiful shots! She is such a lovely person & we had so much fun the morning of the wedding getting ready with the girls & Peggy. You don't even notice she is there for the rest of the day & takes stunning natural shots! Highly Highly recommend!!!

Emily 路 Married on 09/06/2016

If you are getting married in Italy or France, book Peggy as your photographer (you will not forget it), I am from the U.S. and got married in Rome. I found Peggy after seeing her gorgeous pictures online. My wedding photos ended up being even more beautiful than I had hoped for. She perfectly captured all the beautiful moments of our day, and I'm so happy we can keep those memories for a lifetime. Again, book Peggy! She is truly amazing at her craft.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Dearbhla Kearney 路 Married on 07/22/2019

Peggy at Borgo di Tragliata

I cannot recommend Peggy enough. She made us relax and kept us for minimal time when we were eager to get to our guests. I am delighted when I received the photos the emotion that was captured in them. It made me cry again as I on the wedding day! Thank you again Peggy

Sent on 07/22/2019

Maison Pestea Photography's reply:

Thank you dear Dearbhla! it's been a very special day with you and your families. All the best for you for the future.