Maison & Jardin Reviews

Maison & Jardin 5
Maison & Jardin 6
Maison & Jardin 7

Jason · Married on 10/03/2008

I can't imagine having gotten married anywhere else. Maison & Jardin was just a perfect ceremony and reception venue. Brittany is extremely helpful, the food is amazing, and the location is just stunning. It was the perfect wedding thanks to M&J!!

Sent on 04/26/2009
  • nkline

Noelia · Married on 09/09/2006

Britney with Maison & Jardin was wonderful! She took care of us and went above and beyond to provide the best service she possibly could. The food was to die for and the staff was very courtious and respectful.

I would recommend Maison & Jardin to everyone who is getting married. I LOVED IT!

Sent on 07/23/2008

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Maison & Jardin was absolutely wonderful! The look of the venue is so elegant and vintage and did not need any decor to make it look beautiful. They have beautiful indoor/outdoor space options for your ceremony and cocktail hour. I wanted an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception and this venue gave me that option without my guests having to travel. It was everything I imaged my wedding would be and more. Finding the venue was the hardest part but Maison & Jardin was like a hidden treasure when we found it. The staff (Tasha) is WONDERFUL and made our day come to life. She helped us bring a donut truck to the venue because that was one of the most important aspects that we wanted and she made it possible. We loved everything about Maison & Jardin and you will too!

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Maison & Jardin 15
    Maison & Jardin 16
    Maison & Jardin 17

Maison & Jardin's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the kind words! It was a delight to be a part of your big day! You and S were so fun to work with and your personalities are seriously just perfect for each other! Wishing you nothing but happiness!

Laura · Married on 04/10/2011

I am so happy I did my wedding ceremony and reception at Maison & Jardin. For start to finish they were so great to work with. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were quick to answer all of my questions in a timely manner and I was able to go and look at the site a couple of times to nail down details. And the venue is beautiful!

On the day of the wedding Maurice was amazing and helped us get through every thing in a timely manner and boxed a ton of food for us to take home. And their food was great! Every one was so pleased with the quality and quantity of the food.

Sent on 04/27/2011
  • Joel

Joel Salvador · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Elegance at Maison and Jardin

First, I loved the elegance and old school feel and look of the venue. While also giving the ability to match any form of event. Secondly, The atmosphere, table set-up and floral arrangements were definitely that of elegance and the food was top quality. It needs a little improvement like any other place would but the staff are friendly and always at your service. Lastly, I would definitely recommend this venue for any occasion or form of event (4.5*).

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Maison & Jardin 18
    Maison & Jardin 19

Ronit · Married on 01/08/2018

Tasha is an amazing day of coordinator! The venue was beautiful and all my added decorations were even better then I imagined! Tasha went out of her way to make sure all was taken care of and everything went as planned. I could not have dreamt of a better place to get married!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Maison & Jardin's reply:

Thank you Ronit for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure getting to be a part of your Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding. Wishing you all the best in your new adventure as Mr & Mrs!

Michael · Married on 11/11/2011

Excellent business to deal with- they took care of every detail so that the day could go as smoothly as possible. The grounds are lovely, and the staff are friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to a friend or family member in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Susan · Married on 12/31/2016

It was nice to be back at Maison & Jardin.
    Heather and John were very helpful and more then accomadating to all our needs. We used the Venue for a double engagement party for my daughter and my nephew. The food was very good and enjoyed by all.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Madalyn · Married on 04/01/2017

3.5

The venue was beautiful for pictures. It was exactly the right size for our wedding. We planned from out of town, and loved that so much was included with the venue! It was nice not having to organize equipment rental, bar, catering, etc. It was a romantic and elegant venue. We did add our own uplights. And we were planning during a transition period between two coordinators so parts of the planning process were redundant as we made sure Tasha had all of the information we had left with the planner who left. Overall we were satisfied with the services provided and were happy we chose the Maison & Jardin for our wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2017