Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center Reviews

Minot, ME
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 15 Reviews
View more information

Angelea P. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Hands down 100% Recommend!

My husband and I got married here last week. I cannot recommend a better place! Nothing was left to question and Barbara helped us go over even the smallest of details. Her and the staff on the day of were extremely professional and everything went so smoothly! I love that she has kept donations of previous decorations over the years because we did not pay for a single decoration, the venue and her decorations were more than adequate. I would hands down 100% recommend this place to anyone!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Angelea & Neal! We loved being able to share your beautiful wedding day with you! Congrats you two!❤❤
  • Dan
    Dan W. Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful venue and experience

Barbara was amazing! She helped us every step of the way with our wedding plans that had to be put together quickly due to my stepfather illness. The venue was also beautiful and made for the perfect setting.

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Dan & Rose for your 5 Star review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you to ensure your Wedding Day vision!

Barbara & Team
  • Zach
    Zach S. Married on 08/14/2021

An Absolute Gem

MWB was one of the reasons why we went forward with our wedding celebration, after tying the knot in a small ceremony in 2020. A magnificent venue that has all of the appeal of a classic barn, with a classy twist. The bathrooms were nice, balcony and patio added exceptional value, and Barbara and team consistently went above and beyond expectations. She helped us navigate through the challenges of a pandemic while helping ease a very stressful time. Although the barn did run a bit hot on our August wedding day, it was nice to have the balcony for getting fresh air. We'll certainly hold lots of fond memories from our day at the Maine Wedding Barn.

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5+ Star review! We thoroughly enjoyed being a part of your Wedding Celebration!🤗
  • Brittany
    Brittany D. Married on 06/12/2021

Our dream wedding

Beth made it so easy to connect, I didn’t know anything that went into a wedding but she helped answer all my questions and handle most of the set up. I also had her come to my rehearsal I couldn’t of asked for a better person for the job! She is such a lovely person and takes her job seriously. Our wedding was the best due to having a great Officient that worked great with everyone else that was in the wedding party

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Brittany & Hayden!
    Congratulations and thank you very much for letting us share in your day!
  • Z
    Zach S. Married on 06/11/2021

A fantastic wedding experience

The Maine Wedding Barn helped my wife and I experience the wedding of our dreams! Barbara and her employees were incredibly helpful, flexible, and professional throughout the entire planning process and event. And the prices they offer are more than reasonable when compared to other venues of a similar style. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a phenomenal barn style wedding!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Zach! It was our pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day! Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs. Stevens!🤗
    Becky Married on 05/11/2021

Celebration of life event

Our event was a celebration of life for my father. Barbara helped us to organize the day--they supplied the tables & chairs, linens and silver. They had tables available for our memory picture boards. We had only to furnish a seating chart and hire a caterer.
    They worked seamlessly with Mac's Grill and the day was a complete success. Our friends and family were very impressed with the venue-it is beautiful.
    Barbara. John and Gabby did a great job!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Becky for your fabulous review, greatly appreciated. We strive for excellence with every special event!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 09/12/2020

Beyond satisfied

We cannot say enough about Barbara and her crew at The Maine Wedding Barn. She went above and beyond to help ensure our dream wedding was a reality even during a pandemic. You can be sure if you choose The Maine Wedding Barn for your special day you will be extremely happy with your decision.

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Jennifer & Josh, Thank You so much for your 5 Star review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you to achieve your Wedding Day Vision!
  • Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Venue with Amazing Staff

Words cannot describe how magical our wedding day was and a huge part of it was because of Barbara and the staff at the Maine Wedding Barn. Every question, concern, or thought did not go unanswered. Barbara stayed in contact with us the entire time leading up to the wedding. She made the process stress free and easy. The barn and all the land around it breathtakingly beautiful. I would highly recommend this venue for any wedding or event. We cannot thank the Maine Wedding Barn enough for helping make our big day special!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so happy to share it with you & Eddie! Best Wishes!
    Taylor Married on 06/16/2018
    Barbara and her team were fantastic! My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams! Our day was absolutely perfect!

Hi Taylor,
    It was our pleasure to host your very special day and we thank you for letting us share in it!
    Lyse Married on 06/16/2018
    Barbara was absolutely fantastic & so helpful!! The venue is beautiful and accomodated our every need. Their professionalism was outstanding and allowed us to thouroughly enjoy our daughter's beautiful day!!

Thank you so much Lyse!
    We thoroughly enjoyed hosting your daughter Taylor & New Son in Law Ronnie's wedding!
    A fabulous time was had by all!

Jessie Married on 09/23/2017
    Wonderful evening! Barbara and her staff were amazing. They did everything we asked of them and made sure we were taken care of. I was nervous about things running smoothly, but once I actually realized that Barbara was on top of EVERYTHING my worries were gone! Wish I could relive the night over and over!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

We love what we do and I am glad it shows. Thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding day!
    Rose Married on 09/24/2016
    My son's wedding was here on September 24, 2016. I cannot being to tell you how beautiful this venue is. The pictures do not do it justice. Barbara and John treated us like family. The ceremony site faces the mountains with its breathtaking views.. Everything about the venue was perfect. Views of the mountains from the big windows behind the bride and groom were spectacular. I wholeheartedly recommend this venue if you are looking for a day of fun and happiness for a wedding. I've had just about everyone who attended tell me this was the best wedding they've been to. PERFECT
    Diane Married on 05/30/2015
    This was a beautiful venue for a wedding. The barn has been fully restored and is absolutely gorgeous. The grounds and the views are breathtaking. The owners were very helpful and extremely nice to work with and help accommodate us in any way. I would strongly recommend this venue. It provides an elegant place but yet a beautiful country setting.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience

Our experience working with The Maine Wedding Barn and Event Center was a smoother than I could imagine. I was a clueless bride and Barbara was beyond patient and helpful. She would send me reminder emails, and once we picked our vendors she took over and handled contact and time frames with them. Every little details, things I wouldn't have even thought of, were handled. The setting, the service, the view... everything was perfect!

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Sara, thank you very much! You and Chris are two beautiful people and we were just so happy to be apart of your special day!
    Best Wishes,
  • Jim
    Jim G. Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent venue and service

The venue is beautiful and tastefully decorated with a rustic feel. The staff were most courteous and helpful to our family and friends, who spoke highly of the event and the venue. The owner is very helpful and the process was easy and thorough. All our questions were answered and expectations set.

Maine Wedding Barn & Event Center's reply:

Thank you Jim. It was our pleasure to host your daughters wedding. We truely feel honored when a couple chooses us to share in their very special day.