Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental Reviews

1 User photo

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental 1

Lisa Bennett · Married on 09/23/2018

Best photo booth ever

I can't say enough good things about Maine to Boston. Very professional, friendly, and accommodating. They made my daughters wedding so much fun. Loved the album she received. Price very reasonable. Highly recommended them.

Kelly Graham · Married on 09/22/2018

Great service at affordable price

We had a great experience, they were professional, accommodating, and responsive. We'd definitely recommend using them to anyone planning a wedding!

• Mackenzie

Daniel Bowe · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect Way To Capture All The Fun!

We hired Maine to Boston Photobooth for our wedding in September. If you want to capture your guests having a blast, get a photobooth! And if you are getting a photobooth make sure to hire these guys and their magic mirror! The magic mirror was such a fun new way for guests to strike a pose and snap some photos! I love that they print a photo copy for all the people in the photo and added one to the master album for us to flip through after the wedding! We could definitely tell that our guests had fun!

Rose · Married on 09/02/2018

Exceeded our expectations

Jim was very accommodating and affordable. Many of the guests said it was the favorite part of the reception. Highly recommended.

Dineen · Married on 09/01/2018

The Photo Booth was great and was a highlight at the wedding. I loved the fact that we could fit 6-7 people with props into the booth and it had a curtain so people couldn't see what we were doing. The pictures printed out so quickly and didn't hold up the night. I loved the book that was presented to my daughter at the end of the night with all the pictures people had taken. It was like a guest book. We would recommend highly

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Great job!

These guys are the best!! We used their "Magic Mirror" photo booth which was different from any we've ever seen! The photo book we got after was hilarious and all of our guests loved it! The service was wonderful as well. When you're planning a wedding there are so many different pieces and it's great to know you can rely on your vendor. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

We were on the fence about a photobooth at our wedding and then decided (TWO weeks beforehand) that we wanted it, and Jim was able to fit us in despite already having a few bookings that day! Our guests had so much fun in the booth and it was a big hit. I am so glad we decided to bite the bullet and book with Maine to Boston!! The attendant was so nice and dealt with a large and rowdy crowd with grace and ease. He was so sweet to my nephews who went in the booth about 50 times. Thank you for adding a ton of fun to my wedding M2B!!

Taylor · Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent Photo Booth

Maine to Boston Photo Booth was an excellent addition to our wedding. Jim was easy to work with, and so nice and accommodating to our guests. Everyone had a TON of fun in the photo booth - people are still talking about it. Jim also delivers quality product - we recieved a custom template, our guests took their photos home in magnetic frames, and we got a book of all the pictures at the end. We loved this addition to our wedding - if you are considering a photo booth, look no further!

Kelly Hiraldo · Married on 07/28/2018

Jim and his staff made our special day a total hit with photo booth mirror!

Photo booth mirror was total hit in our wedding. Jim and his staff were awesome and they made our special day even better.

Thanks,
    Jim

Jen Sicard · Married on 07/14/2018

Best Photo Booth Ever!

Everything about our experience with Maine to Boston Photo Booth was fun, easy and 1st class! Jim's photos are so much better than other photo booths we have seen. The value you get for the price is unmatched. If you want your guests to have fun, then look no further. He also provided a photo album that all our guests signed and gave us a digital copy of all our pictures at the end of the night. I highly recommend Maine to Boston Photo Booth!!

Coleen · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a photo booth at our wedding from Maine to Boston. Everyone I worked with was friendly and professional. I got a great price as well! We had several little ones at our reception who just loved the photo booth and the photo booth attendant was very patient and lovely with them. I would recommend M2B to anyone and would use them again in the future.

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental 2

Jade · Married on 05/25/2018

Organizing a graduation party for 100+ people can seem pretty carefree when your event includes Maine to Boston Photo Booth. Owner Jim Curtis was great to work with. Good communicator. Thorough contract. Extra services. Seamless set up and dismantling. And a Photo Booth that was a real crowd-pleaser!

M · Married on 10/29/2017

Wonderful service from start to finish. Much better than the last few photo booths I have seen. I would highly recommend Jim and his company to any of my friends!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Jim was professional, the photo booth was very inviting and personalized with a big picture of us on a banner. His props were so fun and our guests had so much fun with them. I love that he let us choose and personalize the backgrounds by utilizing our pictures we took from hiking! The photos were printed out on a 4x6 card which he customize to look like the background of our wedding invitation. His technology is top the of the line he was even able to give us a scrap book at the end of the night, signed by all of our guests, so incredible! What a perfect way to reflect and reminisce on the wedding right away and see how much fun people were having! We would recommend Jim and his awesome photo booth to anyone who is getting married and considering a photo booth specialist, you can't go wrong!

Ginny · Married on 10/07/2017

We had guests from the ages of 1 to 88. It was definitely the highlight of the evening.

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Maine to Boston Photo Booth. They were very attentive to us throughout the process, making it an easy and fun time. They were great at our event, our guests and my husband and I had so much fun!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved this! So nice to work with and very helpful! Jim is amazing at o work with. I loved my guest book as pictures and writing so I can remember and see everyone all dressed up and looking so nice!

Alyxandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Jim was fantastic! Very helpful with the whole process. He let my best friend and MOH design the photo strip so it was personal and matched our invitations. My husband and I got married on Peaks Island, which required him to take a ferry hours early to guarantee he and all of the equipment be out there and set up before the guests arrived and ceremony started. At the reception he got my bridesmaid's attention so that we did not forget to take a bridal party photo. Jim was professional throughout the entire process and very clearly loves his job. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event!

Ashkey · Married on 08/12/2017

Maine to Boston photo booth was reliable, friendly, and super accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth!

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

Maine to Boston was very easy to work with and flexible on what the photo strips look like. We were able to pick both the photobooth background and the background of the strip itself. We got the guestbook option so we were able to see a printout of all the photos as well. The attendant did a great job making the book and even decorated some of the pages that had fewer photo strips on them. She was very professional and kept everything going smoothly. You didn’t need to wait very long at all for the strips to print either which was nice.

Rory · Married on 09/10/2016

Jim and company were amazing! With only a few weeks left til our wedding, he was able to accommodate us perfectly. We had great props and everybody made several trips to the booth!

I would highly recommend Maine To Boston. They have great equipment, fun props and were the best value. They set up and broke down equipment quickly and quietly. The photos came out great and we were able to share them with everybody.

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Very happy with the quality of the pictures and the photo album. Staff were friendly and attentive and owner was responsive with any questions we had.

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2016

If you are looking for something extra for your wedding, this is it! Jim was very informative with what his business can offer and we loved the idea of using real pictures as the backdrop! Our guests loved it! He matched our book with our wedding colors, and we got copies of all the photos! I am so glad we chose Maine to Boston Photo Booth!!

Melissa & Todd 7-13-16
    Massachusetts

Dan · Married on 08/22/2015

We had a photo booth from Maine to Boston at our wedding last week. It was great all our guests loved it and the props too! Maine to Boston was such an easy company to work with. Jim was very friendly and the entire experience was so easy. They created custom photo strips with our names and date on them. I highly recommend them to anyone planning on having a photo booth at their wedding. Thanks Jim!