52 Reviews for Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental

Props (5)
Delivery (4)
CD/DVD of Images (4)
Clean Up (3)
Social Media Integration (2)
45 Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Jim was professional, the photo booth was very inviting and personalized with a big picture of us on a banner. His props were so fun and our guests had so much fun with them. I love that he let us choose and personalize the backgrounds by utilizing our pictures we took from hiking! The photos were printed out on a 4x6 card which he customize to look like the background of our wedding invitation. His technology is top the of the line he was even able to give us a scrap book at the end of the night, signed by all of our guests, so incredible! What a perfect way to reflect and reminisce on the wedding right away and see how much fun people were having! We would recommend Jim and his awesome photo booth to anyone who is getting married and considering a photo booth specialist, you can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful service from start to finish. Much better than the last few photo booths I have seen. I would highly recommend Jim and his company to any of my friends!

Profile Picture M, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had guests from the ages of 1 to 88. It was definitely the highlight of the evening.

Profile Picture Ginny, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a wonderful experience with Maine to Boston Photo Booth. They were very attentive to us throughout the process, making it an easy and fun time. They were great at our event, our guests and my husband and I had so much fun!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved this! So nice to work with and very helpful! Jim is amazing at o work with. I loved my guest book as pictures and writing so I can remember and see everyone all dressed up and looking so nice!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Jim was fantastic! Very helpful with the whole process. He let my best friend and MOH design the photo strip so it was personal and matched our invitations. My husband and I got married on Peaks Island, which required him to take a ferry hours early to guarantee he and all of the equipment be out there and set up before the guests arrived and ceremony started. At the reception he got my bridesmaid's attention so that we did not forget to take a bridal party photo. Jim was professional throughout the entire process and very clearly loves his job. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Alyxandra, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Maine to Boston photo booth was reliable, friendly, and super accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth!

Profile Picture Ashkey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Maine to Boston was very easy to work with and flexible on what the photo strips look like. We were able to pick both the photobooth background and the background of the strip itself. We got the guestbook option so we were able to see a printout of all the photos as well. The attendant did a great job making the book and even decorated some of the pages that had fewer photo strips on them. She was very professional and kept everything going smoothly. You didn’t need to wait very long at all for the strips to print either which was nice.

Profile Picture Anna, 5/20/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Jim and company were amazing! With only a few weeks left til our wedding, he was able to accommodate us perfectly. We had great props and everybody made several trips to the booth!

I would highly recommend Maine To Boston. They have great equipment, fun props and were the best value. They set up and broke down equipment quickly and quietly. The photos came out great and we were able to share them with everybody.

Profile Picture Rory, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Very happy with the quality of the pictures and the photo album. Staff were friendly and attentive and owner was responsive with any questions we had.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Enclosed Booth, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

If you are looking for something extra for your wedding, this is it! Jim was very informative with what his business can offer and we loved the idea of using real pictures as the backdrop! Our guests loved it! He matched our book with our wedding colors, and we got copies of all the photos! I am so glad we chose Maine to Boston Photo Booth!!

Melissa & Todd 7-13-16
Massachusetts

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/13/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a photo booth from Maine to Boston at our wedding last week. It was great all our guests loved it and the props too! Maine to Boston was such an easy company to work with. Jim was very friendly and the entire experience was so easy. They created custom photo strips with our names and date on them. I highly recommend them to anyone planning on having a photo booth at their wedding. Thanks Jim!

Profile Picture Dan, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was incredibly excited with the quality and responsiveness I received from the Company. My guests loved it!

Profile Picture User4963738, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jim at Maine to Boston Photo Booth was fantastic to work with. He was extremely helpful in booking and understanding all the different options. His staff member that ran the booth made the event even more fun! He was fabulous! The pictures came out amazing and they offer extra copies for other guests. We absolutely love looking through our album at all the fun our guests had! All the extra little touches that this company offers really helps to make your event even more special!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the first initial email with M2B photo booth rental company to the last, I experienced nothing but wonderful service. Quick responses on the emails, flexibility with making payments, completely customized prints--color, wording, etc. My guests LOVED the props that were available. They offer an option for guests to leave video messages, so not only does the bride & groom get a copy of every single photo from that night in an album but you have the option to receive a DVD of all the video messages. Very fun! I highly recommend having a photo booth at your wedding/event...and I especially recommend M2B photo booth rental company :)

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having a photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! Our guests had a great experience with the photo booth and my husband and I had a lot of fun looking through the scrapbook the next day. We also got to customize a logo for the photo strips which made it more special for us. The owners of M2B are very quick to responses and always very helpful and friendly, To anyone looking for a photo booth I definitely recommend M2B!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allie, 10/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had our photo booth through Maine to Boston Photo Booth. They were amazing! The setup was really nice, and the prop table was fantastic! They provided a photo book for us, and we got some truly amazing shots of our friends and family. Pretty much everyone took advantage of the photo booth, and it was busy all night. It provided an excellent favor for everyone to bring home, and a perfect guest book for my new husband and I to treasure forever. I absolutely recommend Maine to Boston to anyone!

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/4/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So so so much fun!!! Very easy to plan with them. They were so helpful in customizing the background of the prints and the message on it. Was a great alternative to a typical favor. They were so friendly and great to work with. Everyone had a blast!

Definitely recommend the package with the guest book. Had so much fun seeing everyone's pictures and messages!

Profile Picture User3800326, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photo booth was one of the best things I decided to spend money on for our wedding! All family and friends, from age 8 to age 80, got in the photo booth and had an absolute blast! Wonderful memories were made and this was money well spent! Such a fun addition to any wedding and something new for guests to enjoy! The pictures were priceless!!!

Profile Picture Mallary, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These photo booth pictures were some of the most wonderful and FUNNY wedding moments we were able to capture! The staff was professional, easy and fun to work with and this was money very, very well spent! It seemed like an extra fun thing, but ended up being one of the very best uses of our wedding budget!

THANK YOU M2B PHOTO BOOTH! :)

Profile Picture Mallary, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Maine to Boston Photo Booth rental did an outstanding job at our wedding celebration. The entire process was seamless and stress free. They took care of everything and did an outstanding job assisting our guests and really added to making the celebration a fun time for all. The pictures were outstanding!

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding. Myself and the other ladies in the wedding party wanted to do something to surprise the bride and groom for their bridal shower. We decided we were going to all go in on renting them a photo booth.

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental was AMAZING. every step of the way. They were very helpful and got back to my many emails with all of my questions. The package that we all decided to go with was above and beyond what we expected. The bride and groom were so pleased with their service.

Everyone talked about how much fun the photo booth was and it gave everyone a keep sake from a great night.

I cant thank Maine to Boston enough for being so accommodating and for being very professional. I would 100% use them again.

Profile Picture User4642003, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth was so much fun & a great twist of a guest book. All of our guests had an absolute blast taking their pictures with all the props. Jim was so easy to work with and the best part was Maine to Boston Photo Booth is so reasonbly priced! We would recommend them to anyone!! Thank you Jim & MTBPB staff

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were really pleased with Jim and the Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental. From the first moment we contacted Jim, he was attentive to us, answering questions, connecting us with examples of his work. He was reasonably priced and the final product was phenomenal. Our guests were delighted with the photo booth experience, had a blast, and enjoyed creating these memories for us. The final product, a photo book with all of the photo booth pictures along with messages from our guests, and a CD of all the photos are exactly the kind of memories we were hoping for. If we were to do it all again, we wouldn't hesitate to work with Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental again.

Profile Picture Jared, 6/29/14, 2 Reviews