Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental Reviews

56 | York, ME

56 Reviews for Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental

56 Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Dineen · Married on 09/01/2018

The Photo Booth was great and was a highlight at the wedding. I loved the fact that we could fit 6-7 people with props into the booth and it had a curtain so people couldn't see what we were doing. The pictures printed out so quickly and didn't hold up the night. I loved the book that was presented to my daughter at the end of the night with all the pictures people had taken. It was like a guest book. We would recommend highly

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

We were on the fence about a photobooth at our wedding and then decided (TWO weeks beforehand) that we wanted it, and Jim was able to fit us in despite already having a few bookings that day! Our guests had so much fun in the booth and it was a big hit. I am so glad we decided to bite the bullet and book with Maine to Boston!! The attendant was so nice and dealt with a large and rowdy crowd with grace and ease. He was so sweet to my nephews who went in the booth about 50 times. Thank you for adding a ton of fun to my wedding M2B!!

Coleen · Married on 06/23/2018

We had a photo booth at our wedding from Maine to Boston. Everyone I worked with was friendly and professional. I got a great price as well! We had several little ones at our reception who just loved the photo booth and the photo booth attendant was very patient and lovely with them. I would recommend M2B to anyone and would use them again in the future.

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental 1

Jade · Married on 05/25/2018

Organizing a graduation party for 100+ people can seem pretty carefree when your event includes Maine to Boston Photo Booth. Owner Jim Curtis was great to work with. Good communicator. Thorough contract. Extra services. Seamless set up and dismantling. And a Photo Booth that was a real crowd-pleaser!

M · Married on 10/29/2017

Wonderful service from start to finish. Much better than the last few photo booths I have seen. I would highly recommend Jim and his company to any of my friends!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Jim was professional, the photo booth was very inviting and personalized with a big picture of us on a banner. His props were so fun and our guests had so much fun with them. I love that he let us choose and personalize the backgrounds by utilizing our pictures we took from hiking! The photos were printed out on a 4x6 card which he customize to look like the background of our wedding invitation. His technology is top the of the line he was even able to give us a scrap book at the end of the night, signed by all of our guests, so incredible! What a perfect way to reflect and reminisce on the wedding right away and see how much fun people were having! We would recommend Jim and his awesome photo booth to anyone who is getting married and considering a photo booth specialist, you can't go wrong!

Ginny · Married on 10/07/2017

We had guests from the ages of 1 to 88. It was definitely the highlight of the evening.

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Maine to Boston Photo Booth. They were very attentive to us throughout the process, making it an easy and fun time. They were great at our event, our guests and my husband and I had so much fun!

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

I loved this! So nice to work with and very helpful! Jim is amazing at o work with. I loved my guest book as pictures and writing so I can remember and see everyone all dressed up and looking so nice!

Alyxandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Jim was fantastic! Very helpful with the whole process. He let my best friend and MOH design the photo strip so it was personal and matched our invitations. My husband and I got married on Peaks Island, which required him to take a ferry hours early to guarantee he and all of the equipment be out there and set up before the guests arrived and ceremony started. At the reception he got my bridesmaid's attention so that we did not forget to take a bridal party photo. Jim was professional throughout the entire process and very clearly loves his job. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or special event!

Ashkey · Married on 08/12/2017

Maine to Boston photo booth was reliable, friendly, and super accommodating! I would recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth!

Anna · Married on 05/20/2017

Maine to Boston was very easy to work with and flexible on what the photo strips look like. We were able to pick both the photobooth background and the background of the strip itself. We got the guestbook option so we were able to see a printout of all the photos as well. The attendant did a great job making the book and even decorated some of the pages that had fewer photo strips on them. She was very professional and kept everything going smoothly. You didn’t need to wait very long at all for the strips to print either which was nice.

Rory · Married on 09/10/2016

Jim and company were amazing! With only a few weeks left til our wedding, he was able to accommodate us perfectly. We had great props and everybody made several trips to the booth!

I would highly recommend Maine To Boston. They have great equipment, fun props and were the best value. They set up and broke down equipment quickly and quietly. The photos came out great and we were able to share them with everybody.

Heather · Married on 08/20/2016

Very happy with the quality of the pictures and the photo album. Staff were friendly and attentive and owner was responsive with any questions we had.

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2016

If you are looking for something extra for your wedding, this is it! Jim was very informative with what his business can offer and we loved the idea of using real pictures as the backdrop! Our guests loved it! He matched our book with our wedding colors, and we got copies of all the photos! I am so glad we chose Maine to Boston Photo Booth!!

Melissa & Todd 7-13-16
    Massachusetts

Dan · Married on 08/22/2015

We had a photo booth from Maine to Boston at our wedding last week. It was great all our guests loved it and the props too! Maine to Boston was such an easy company to work with. Jim was very friendly and the entire experience was so easy. They created custom photo strips with our names and date on them. I highly recommend them to anyone planning on having a photo booth at their wedding. Thanks Jim!

I was incredibly excited with the quality and responsiveness I received from the Company. My guests loved it!

Katie · Married on 06/13/2015

Jim at Maine to Boston Photo Booth was fantastic to work with. He was extremely helpful in booking and understanding all the different options. His staff member that ran the booth made the event even more fun! He was fabulous! The pictures came out amazing and they offer extra copies for other guests. We absolutely love looking through our album at all the fun our guests had! All the extra little touches that this company offers really helps to make your event even more special!

Mandy · Married on 06/06/2015

From the first initial email with M2B photo booth rental company to the last, I experienced nothing but wonderful service. Quick responses on the emails, flexibility with making payments, completely customized prints--color, wording, etc. My guests LOVED the props that were available. They offer an option for guests to leave video messages, so not only does the bride & groom get a copy of every single photo from that night in an album but you have the option to receive a DVD of all the video messages. Very fun! I highly recommend having a photo booth at your wedding/event...and I especially recommend M2B photo booth rental company :)

Allie · Married on 10/26/2014

Having a photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! Our guests had a great experience with the photo booth and my husband and I had a lot of fun looking through the scrapbook the next day. We also got to customize a logo for the photo strips which made it more special for us. The owners of M2B are very quick to responses and always very helpful and friendly, To anyone looking for a photo booth I definitely recommend M2B!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Maine to Boston Photo Booth Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are thrilled you and your guests enjoyed the booth! If you need anything else from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. jim
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 10/04/2014

We had our photo booth through Maine to Boston Photo Booth. They were amazing! The setup was really nice, and the prop table was fantastic! They provided a photo book for us, and we got some truly amazing shots of our friends and family. Pretty much everyone took advantage of the photo booth, and it was busy all night. It provided an excellent favor for everyone to bring home, and a perfect guest book for my new husband and I to treasure forever. I absolutely recommend Maine to Boston to anyone!

So so so much fun!!! Very easy to plan with them. They were so helpful in customizing the background of the prints and the message on it. Was a great alternative to a typical favor. They were so friendly and great to work with. Everyone had a blast!

Definitely recommend the package with the guest book. Had so much fun seeing everyone's pictures and messages!

Mallary · Married on 08/16/2014

This photo booth was one of the best things I decided to spend money on for our wedding! All family and friends, from age 8 to age 80, got in the photo booth and had an absolute blast! Wonderful memories were made and this was money well spent! Such a fun addition to any wedding and something new for guests to enjoy! The pictures were priceless!!!

Mallary · Married on 08/16/2014

These photo booth pictures were some of the most wonderful and FUNNY wedding moments we were able to capture! The staff was professional, easy and fun to work with and this was money very, very well spent! It seemed like an extra fun thing, but ended up being one of the very best uses of our wedding budget!

THANK YOU M2B PHOTO BOOTH! :)