Main Street Sweets Reviews

Main Street Sweets 3
Main Street Sweets 4

Amber C · Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious Wedding Cake!

Jennifer was wonderful! She was pleasant, professional, and affordable. Our wedding cake was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 07/06/2019

cupcakes are amazing

we had a hard time choosing a flavor or a wedding cake and for cupcakes, her cupcakes are so amazing. So sweet to work with and I would definitely get them again for any occasion.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Kia

Kia · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious!!

Jennifer was Very easy to work with and her sample cake box was Amazing!! I Highly recommend Main Street Sweets for your wedding cake needs!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Main Street Sweets 5
    Main Street Sweets 6
  • Nicole

Nicole Geiman · Married on 06/14/2019

Love these sweets!

Jennifer is very professional and great at her job. There were so many flavors to choose from. We are so glad we went with Main Street Sweets! We had buttercream on the outside of the cake and white chocolate mousse and raspberry mousse in the layers. We had many complements. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Main Street Sweets 7

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely loved our wedding cake and groom's cake. Jennifer was super easy to work with. I'm not normally a cake person and I absolutely loved our cake!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful Experience

Jennifer is absolutely wonderful to work with. She is professional, creative and went above and beyond to design the perfect cake for our special day. In addition to our tiered wedding cake, I requested a custom groom's cake. Jennifer worked with me to create one of the best cake designs I have ever seen. I was completely blown away when I walked into our rehearsal dinner to see the beautiful cake displayed exactly how I had envisioned it to be. Our wedding cake was equally wonderful and tasted delicious. We highly recommend Main Street Sweets for any event.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sascha · Married on 07/20/2018

Jennifer made the most magnificant cake and cupcakes for our wedding! They were absolutely delicious and our guests were in love with the details!! We can’t thank you enough for making our wedding cake!! We highly recommend Jennifer for every occasion!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Main Street Sweets 8

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

I am the kind of person who does their research before doing anything. I met with at least two vendors for every aspect of my wedding. I can confidently say that I made the right choice with Jennifer. She was communicative, flexible, and knowledgeable! She took my vision and turned it into a beautiful and delicious reality! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kristi · Married on 05/12/2018

We decided to do a 2 tiered, small cake with cupcakes for our wedding. We had yellow cake with vanilla buttercream, chocolate with chocolate buttercream, strawberry cake with vanilla buttercream, and red velvet with cream cheese filling and vanilla buttercream. The hardest part about this vendor was trying to narrow down the flavors! All of the samples were absolutely delicious, flavorful, and moist. Also, Main Street Sweets did an awesome job with setting up our display at our venue to make it look so perfect. We had tons of compliments on the cupcakes and would recommend Main Street Sweets to everyone!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2018

Jennifer was wonderful to work with in designing a beautiful and delicious cake. She immediately provided details of her services including costs and serving approximations along with pictures of cakes she has designed for weddings. She was accommodating when we had to reschedule a tasting due to the flu and immediately prepared a take home box full of cupcake samples of cake flavors and icings. The cake turned out STUNNING and so delicious. We are still enjoying pieces of cake that we froze after the wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/03/2017

Main Street Sweets is outstanding. Not only is the cake beautiful, it is delicious. If you want to enjoy the experience of delicious cake, hire Main Street Sweets.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/09/2017

Jennifer at Main Street Sweets was amazing to work with! We had a three-tier wedding cake and five dozen cupcakes at our wedding and hardly had anything leftover, it was all so delicious. The way she handles cake-tastings was excellent, by far the best bakery we met with prior to the wedding. All day during our reception we heard how amazing the cupcakes were. She showed up on the reception and helped set everything up beautifully. We couldn't have asked for a better bakery to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ashlee · Married on 07/29/2017

Our cake was perfect. Exactly what we want and tasted great!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Amber · Married on 07/29/2017

They did an awesome job on my wedding cake! Not only was it beautiful but it tasted great! Wouls highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/30/2017
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

They were so flexible and our wedding cupcakes were delicious. They have the best gluten free cupcakes and we definitely want to use them in the future!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kierstin · Married on 10/15/2016

Fantastic cake and great flavors! We had our tasting and were impressed with the variety of flavors and fillings. Jennifer was very patient and helpful when it came to picking a design for our two-tiered cake. She was communicative and quick to respond. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/25/2016

I was not really enthusiastic about the cake tasting because I've never really had a wedding cake that I'd write home about. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how moist the cake was. My husband and I chose the a naked almond cake with raspberry mousse. We couldn't wait to get home from our honeymoon to get more cake (no exaggeration!)...and my guests still talking about the cake 2 months later. I must say, it was the best darn wedding cake I've EVER tasted. Can't wait for our anniversary to crack open our topper.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Connie · Married on 09/17/2016

Main Street Sweets made our wedding cake and it was beautiful and delicious!! Jennifer was amazing to work with from the tasting clear thru til our wedding day. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2016

Because of my work schedule, I was only able to communicate with them via phone and email. They were very responsive, have me plenty of options, and made exactly what I wanted for our big day. Everyone loved the beautiful cupcakes and they have plenty of flavors within budget. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Meagan · Married on 07/02/2016

Main Street Sweets made a 3 tier wedding cake and 200 cupcakes for our July 2 wedding in Gettysburg. My husband and I had a free taste-testing where we were able to tastes 12+ cake flavors, fillings, and icings. We mixed and matched and tried it all! It was so much fun and really allowed us to make a good decision. After choosing a cake flavor and 3 types of cupcake flavors, Wendy sat down with us and I showed her pictures and told her ideas of what I had in mind. She drew up a sketch and wrote out notes.

When I finally saw the cake on my wedding day, I was so pleased. It was everything I had wanted- absolutely beautiful! We had tons of wedding guests compliment the cake and cupcakes. I would recommend Main Street Sweets to anyone looking for a wedding cake vendor!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a great experience working with Main Street Sweets from start to finish. We ordered a two-tiered 'naked' cake (which turned out gorgeous!!!) and several types of cupcakes. Jennifer was so accommodating and flexible with what we wanted. On the day of our wedding, our cake arrived on time and in great shape! The girls placed the cake on the table and created a beautiful display with our cupcakes. They also placed flowers from our florist on our wedding cake just as we pictured it! Everything was delicious, and luckily we have our top tier of our cake and some cupcakes left over to enjoy and remember our day :) If we could go back and get married again, we would choose Main Street Sweets a thousand times over! Wonderful!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Sharon · Married on 06/18/2016

YUM!!! Main Street Sweets prepared and delivered my daughters wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful it was delicious as well!!! It was raspberry and lemon and everyone enjoyed it so much!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Main Street Sweets is supplying the pies for my wedding day this June! They are quick to answer phone calls and their pies are INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or event!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Callie · Married on 06/10/2016

Main Street Sweets was amazing!! From the time we met them at the tasting (which was so fun!) all the way up until my wedding day, they were a great team to work with. Very affordable and the cupcakes tasted delicious! All of our guests loved the different flavors we provided and the way they decorated my cupcake cake looked great!! Very pleased :)

Sent on 06/24/2016