Main Street Catering & Special Events Reviews

10 | Jonesborough, TN

10 Reviews for Main Street Catering & Special Events

Sabrina Barr · Married on 05/31/2019

Rehearsal dinner in Greeneville, TN

breelyn and her staff did my son's rehearsal dinner in Greeneville, Tn last weekend. we are from SC and were told that Main Street catering was the best in the area. Cannot say enough wonderful things about the food, the presentation, and the professionalism of Breelyn, her husband, and their staff. EVERYONE in the room said their meal was delicious!
    Breelyn worked with us on the menu and she even made the most wonderful simple syrup for our signature cocktail.
    Main Street catering truly made our evening remarkable! thank you!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Katie · Married on 11/08/2018

Main Street absolutely made my wedding perfect. Good luck finding anyone more awesome.

Sent on 02/16/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 04/25/2015

Main Street did the food for our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The food at our reception was just as tasty as the food at our small tasting. Our wedding guests kept raving about how delicious it all was! Breelyn was so helpful and has obviously worked on many weddings. They packed us two large to-go containers to enjoy later that evening. I would definitely recommend Main Street and would use them again!

Sent on 05/26/2015

It was a great pleasure working with Main Street Cafe. The breadth of their experience was evident from my first conversation with them. They followed through and executed in everything they promised. The food was FANTASTIC and the staff was very accommodating.

You can't go wrong with Main Street Cafe.. :-)

Sent on 07/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

We had a destination wedding to Virginia and found them online. Four months before the wedding, my mother and I visited their restaurant to sample their food and meet Beverly in person. On the day of the wedding, they were on time and the food was delicious. She also provided our wedding cake and we were very pleased with that. Beverly also took care of the linens, making this destination-wedding couple relieved to let a single vendor deal with so many aspects. :)

Sent on 05/19/2012

Karen · Married on 10/10/2010

As a long distance wedding I (mother of bride) was nervous. All that was not necessary. The staff was great to work with and the food was superb. Many of the guests commented how good the food wasl.

Sent on 01/21/2014
  • Y

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2007

Beverly was very organized and presented us with so many wonderful options. She also made both a my cakes in addition to doing all of the food for both the rehearsal dinner and the reception. She was very on top of all of the arrangements, and took special care to pack a great care package full of yummy food for us to take with us on our journey after the ceremony. All of our guests went on and on about the delicious selections. In addition to her catering service, Beverly also operates the Main Street Cafe in Jonesborough too. We often frequent the cafe as well which is a tribute to the great food and personable service we received on our special day.

Sent on 03/07/2008

Robin · Married on 04/22/2006

Main Street did an absolutely fabulous job of both my rehearsal dinner and wedding reception. For the rehearsal dinner, Main Street transformed my parents' home into a beautiful, romantic atmosphere, paying attention not only to the food but to the lighting and decorations, to make sure everything was perfect. Even though we were over an hour late arriving (because the rehearsal ran long), they were able to care for our other guests who arrived early, and timed the main meal just perfectly when we did arrive. The following day, they catered our wedding reception, which took place in the barn on my family's farm, and they were able to overcome all the challenges that arose from being in an unusual location with no food service facilities available. One of our guests still tells us it was the best food she's ever had at a wedding! They have an absolutely exquisite talent!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2008

My husband and I loved working with Main Street Catering. All of our guests commented on how wonderful our food was. Beverly and company did much more than just the food. They also helped us with our rentals and many other aspects of our day. No detail was too small for them to offer their assistance. They even packed a "to-go" bag for us to take with us when we left the reception. They are a little pricey, but I felt that it was completely worth it!

Sent on 10/03/2008
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/28/2014

3.5

Their flowers for my wedding were beautiful. I had a southern vintage wedding and wanted simple flowers and my bouquets and bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. They did all my flowers and table decorations for a reasonable price and everything looked beautiful. Was very pleased with my flowers and table decorations and wreath on the door to the venue and the outside decorations.

Sent on 07/08/2014