11 Reviews for Main Events Party Rental

4.2
Delivery (1)
Tables (1)
Linens (1)

Main Events has everything you could imagine that you might need or want for your wedding. Everything from tables and chairs to linens to photo booths, yard games, and more!

Profile Picture User5182087, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very well priced, responsive, helpful, and punctual.

Profile Picture User4587010, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had used them before for party inflatables and we decided to rent some tents from them.They had a nice selection of tents and we found just the size we needed.It was really nice and was easy to setup.and it kept all of out guests out of the sun.Main Events is definitely a company I would recommend!

Profile Picture User693207, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Main Events was a very professional group. They had everything we needed and were easy to work with. Even on the day before the wedding, I was able to call and make necessary changes. They were great!

Profile Picture Elisabeth , 10/18/08, 8 Reviews
4.7

Great rates for rental items and the hard to find rental items, like fans! Our venue was our own and we had a lot of things to get and consider getting to keep our guests comfortable. We made a lot of changes, and Main Events made the changes easily in the beginning. When we finalized our order, it took several days to get our final invoice. When calling for follow up on the final invoice, and when the items would be picked up after the wedding, the response was not as professional as I would expect, but, then again, it is the height of the wedding season and they were crazy busy. Otherwise, service and the price for the service was fantastic. I would recommend them!

Profile Picture Hilary, 7/16/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Tables, Delivery

We rented all of our chairs, tables, dance floor, tablecloths, and a huge tent from them. Everything was delivered on time and in great condition.

Profile Picture User1426130, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service, but I did find it silly that we would pay $80 for them to deliver to/from Newark to Zanesville and another $100 if we wanted them to load the chairs onto an elevator to go to/from the 6th floor, especially since they had to go to the 6th floor anyway to set up the backdrop we were renting. It wasn't a huge deal since we had a couple of teenage boys who were happy to use Main Events' dolly to put the chair stacks on the elevator and didn't need to spend the money, but I did have to chuckle at the policy.

Profile Picture User5037871, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Main events was an excellent choice to rent glass goblets for my wedding of 360 guests. There were affordable and good quality. They make it easy to pickup and deliver.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
3.0

Rented chairs for our wedding ceremony from here

Profile Picture User4414312, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
0.5

Arrogant and condescending. Stained and dirty tent. When questioned about poor quality of product, they simply tried to bully my into thinking I was stupid for wanting clean products. Will never use again.

Profile Picture User5500822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review