Maher's Florist Reviews

Maher's Florist 6
Maher's Florist 7

Jessie · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

I was blown away by the amazing service from Maher's Flowers. My then fiancee and I went to the shop and met with JoAnn to discuss our vision. I wanted sunflowers but wasn't sure that was possible, but it totally was. Since we didn't really have anything to go on besides my desire for sunflowers, JoAnn gave us several options and was prompt about later emailing me pictures of what she was talking about during our in person meeting. We were really able to customize the bouquets, corsages, and, boutonnieres. What really helped a great deal was that Maher's was very familiar with our venue (Celebrations at the Bay). We discussed how the arch should be decorated and throughout the process, I received valuable feedback with what looked good and what didn't on that arch since they have experience with decorating it. Not only that, but at the last minute, I wanted to add flowers to the tables in addition to the centerpieces. I emailed JoAnn with some picture examples and we came up with a simple, elegant, and affordable option.

The day before the wedding, I received text messages of what the bouquets looked like and I was blown away! It was very re-assuring to be able to see a picture of them beforehand and I was told during the initial meeting, that if they didn't look right in the pictures they sent, then the bouquets could easily be fixed. They were perfection.

The day of, everything was set up by the time I arrived at the venue. All the flowers were breathtaking. They were very fresh and alive, vibrant in color and they lasted. We had a Saturday wedding and none of the flowers started to even look sad for several days.

I do not have enough great things to say about Maher's Florist. They have amazing service, beautiful product, experience and skill, and I did not spend as much money as I though I would. They are very affordable.

Maher's Florist 8
    Maher's Florist 9

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Maher's Florist was fantastic to work with! We had the pleasure of working with JoAnn and she was exceptional throughout the whole process. When we initially met with her to go over our vision for flowers, she gave great suggestions and made sure we would be satisfied. She was willing to work within our budget and make changes as necessary, while not sacrificing any beauty! She even sent pictures of the bouquets ahead of time to make sure they were exactly what we wanted. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and even prettier than the Pinterest photos I shared with her. We were so pleased to find Maher's florist and recommend them to anyone looking for great, talented service!

Maher's Florist 10
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 06/15/2018

We had a great experience with Maher's Florist as we looked for local flowers for our waterfront wedding! I had multiple appointments during our 6 month planning and they were very flexible in both the scheduling and the vision we had. Nothing could not be done. Kim is such a nice and friendly person and she sent me text messages the day before of our flowers to make sure they looked as we wanted, then delivered them straight to our bridal cottage, carefully packaged and with a nice wedding gift. They also set up all the decorations at the venue so we didn't have to worry about anything. All I wanted was sunflowers and something blue and they got really creative and gave me and my bridesmaids beautiful bouquets and all the boys and parents wonderful boutonnieres!

Maher's Florist 11
    Maher's Florist 16
    Maher's Florist 17
    Maher's Florist 18

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Beyond happy with my wedding flowers! The arch was amazing and the flowers were all wonderful and looked perfect!

Celia · Married on 06/02/2018

I loved Maher's Florist! Kim was super easy to work with - she took my vague ideas of what I wanted and put together gorgeous bouquets. She even sent me photos of the bouquets the day before the wedding in case I wanted to change anything. Very affordable given how much work she put in! Highly recommended!

Maher's Florist 19
    Maher's Florist 20

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

I worked with Joann at Maher's Florist. She was great and so patient with me. I changed the flowers a little within the last month and she helped me pick out new flowers that would match perfectly. She even texted me pictures of the bouquets the morning of the wedding! It was exactly how I pictured them to be! So beautiful! I will use them next time I need flowers for anything! They even let me add 2 roses for chairs during the ceremony for special people last minute, who have passed.

valerie · Married on 11/12/2017

My wedding day was absolutley wonderful and mahers florist made sure everything I wanted was made a reality. They blew my expectations out of the water and I couldnt have asked for more beautiful flowers for my big day!

Maher's Florist 21

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

I could not have asked for a better florist. I met JoAnn at a caterers tasting event and she made it clear she would tailor to MY needs. It was important to me that she need little guidance, so I showed her pictures of arrangements I liked, and she went above and beyond with my flowers. My arch was INCREDIBLE. The time taken to make every arrangement was clear. I am so glad I picked Maher's.

Maher's Florist 22
    Maher's Florist 23

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! They brought the whole vision together.

Maher's Florist 24
    Maher's Florist 25
    Maher's Florist 26
    Maher's Florist 27

Katy · Married on 08/12/2017

Kim and her team were so easy to work with and very responsive to phone calls and emails. The bouquets she made were absolutely gorgeous, and her prices were better than others we looked at. I definitely recommend Maher's Florist for weddings!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved working with Kim at Maher's Florist. When I first met her about 10 months prior to my wedding, I had no idea what I wanted for a bridal bouquet. She worked with me to really figure out what I liked and didn't like and we sent pictures back and forth for that as well as the centerpieces and bridesmaids bouquets. Once we settled on a bridal bouquet she suggested what would look best for the boutonnières for the guys and corsages for the moms. Everything turned out perfectly and I was so happy with the final products. Kim even texted me a sneak peek of my bouquet the day before the wedding. I really appreciated that as it assured me that it was the perfect color combo. Kim and her team also set up the centerpieces, floral garland for the ceremony gazebo, and flowers in mason jars in shepherd hooks for the aisle. We paid a little extra to have her come back at the end of the event to pick up the rental items (shepherd hooks) but this was worth it to me as we were leaving for our honeymoon the next day. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a professional florist for their wedding needs.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

When looking for a florist for a wedding, it was a difficult search being a bride planning from another state. But when I continued to search I came across Maher's right in my hometown. I couldn't have been more pleased with Kim and Chris who happened to also be friends of my family. They took my vision and brought it to life. The bouquets were absolutely stunning. Everything I could have imagined and more. Kim was very accommodating with my buget needs and truly took care of every last detail for the big day. I highly recommend Maher's for your event. They will work with you and help your vision come alive. Thank you again for making our day so special!

--Mrs. Lindsey Merlo

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2017

I loved working with Joann! She was very helpful and always willing to answer my questions or handle any concerns I had. The flowers turned out beautiful and all arrangements beyond expectation! Would highly recommend !!

• Ms. Tee

Tiara · Married on 04/27/2017

Joann was a pleasure to work with. Very reasonable pricing for everything that we ordered.

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't say enough good things About this florist. I worked with Joann and she was incredible... she listened to every detail that I wanted and made all of my flowers more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! She went out of her way to show me many options that included all the important details I wanted. She did a phenomenal job. She made it so easy for me and she was always on top of everything, I never worried about a thing throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding, Joann was there and everything went smoothly.. thanks for a perfect memorable day!!

• jesG

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2016

I worked with JoAnn at Maher's for my wedding flowers and it was nothing short of exceptional. From the first meeting to the wedding day, she exceeded my expectations. When we first met, she totally understood my vision for my flowers and made great suggestions to really tie it all together, and she knew my venue inside and out which was so helpful. It was so easy to set up and she kept in touch with me and always responded quickly to my email questions. The day before the wedding, she sent me a photo of the bouquets which was a great sneak peek! She even delivered the flowers to the venue early for me and was so easy going and understanding. It was such a great experience and I highly recommend Maher's to any bride looking for beautiful wedding flowers with amazing service!

Amy · Married on 05/28/2016

Joann took such good care of us, I don't even know where to begin. Details for my wedding weren't really on my mind when we went to go talk to this florist. I like flowers, but I have very simple taste. I gave her a general color scheme (coral and aqua), a shape for the bridal bouquet (cascading), and she RAN WITH IT! The flowers she put together were beyond stunning. She threw in a a few deeper colors, which made the whole arrangement really stand out. I still look at the photos and am so happy with the work she did. Not only that, but after we had our last discussion a few months before the wedding, she assured everything would be fine and that she would see me on the big day. No email, no calls, no drama. She also set up all the centerpieces, which were just simple single flowers in some sand, as well as the flowers for the arch where we stood. I cannot say enough, except I highly recommend this florist!!!

Christy · Married on 08/08/2015

Wow, of all the vendors we booked for our wedding, Maher's Florist was one of the ones I was most happy with. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous. We had a beach themed wedding and they were able to incorporate starfish into both the bouts and bouquets to add a beachy touch and the flowers were PERFECT! Also I didn't review my contract carefully enough and they had down only one flower girl whereas we actually had 2 and each of them was supposed to get a mini bridesmaid bouquet to carry down the aisle. The day of the wedding my MOH picked up the flowers and saw that there was only one flower girl bouquet and while they couldn't make the extra bouquet on the spot, they did provide a basket of petals for our second flower girl to throw for no extra charge. I was so grateful for this gesture to make sure I didn't have to stress about this on my wedding day. Highly recommend Maher's for your wedding day flowers!

Maher's Florist was great, I contacted them a\only a few months before the wedding to make a bridal bouquet, corsages for the mothers, and a cake topper. They were all beautiful!!! While traffic delayed the delivery process this would be the ONLY "complaint" but it still didn't cause any unnecessary problems to the wedding day! The price point was amazing and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Michelle · Married on 07/17/2015

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! Joann was wonderful to work with and gave us great ideas within our budget since we didn't know exactly what we wanted when we had our initial meeting. All the flowers were fresh, and we got exactly what we were told we were going to receive. We did not have to worry about anything in regards to the centerpieces, bouquets, or anything dealing with the flowers. Joann and her team took care of it all! I would definitely recommend Maher's florist.

Kelley · Married on 03/22/2015

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and they lived a long time. JoAnn and her crew decorated the arch, the aisles and provided all of our flowers. Their flowers and service were wonderful.

Brianna · Married on 06/06/2014

I worked with Joann and Lorraine to create the flowers for my bridal party for my wedding in June 2014. They were incredibly responsive to my questions and requests. My bridal bouquet, and the bridesmaid bouquets that were mini versions of mine, were absolutely gorgeous! They could not have done a better job and I couldn't have been happier! Thanks so much!

Melissa · Married on 05/31/2014

Maher's Florist did a wonderful job on my wedding day. They created all the arrangements exactly how I wanted and Joann even texted me photos a few days before the wedding! They were very flexible and met with me two times and on time to the wedding.

They did forget a bridesmaid bouquet BUT they had extra flowers and ribbon and were prepared. I appreciated the way they handled their mistake. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Pasadena/Annapolis area as they are close and charge a much lower delivery fee than other florist. Very pleased with their services.

• Lauren and David

Lauren and David · Married on 04/26/2014

Maher's Florist provided our wedding with the most beautiful flowers I could have asked for! JoAnn worked with me for about a year to get my vision just right. We created a Pinterest board together where we would pin ideas back and forth to each other to make sure that what I was envisioning and what she was envisioning were the same thing. She also met with me several times to review my flower choses and was always very honest as to whether a certain flower was available or would hold up nicely for a daytime, spring wedding. All of the planning paid off because I was beyond thrilled with the flowers the day of our wedding! They were exactly what I had envisioned. She even went above and beyond and added extra special touches to the décor that I wasn't expected! She secretly worked with my mom to have my grandmothers necklace added to my bouquet without me knowing until it was handed to me the morning of my wedding! All of the extra touches that she added showed me that she had been listening to everything I had been saying and I felt like she really knew me by the end of the experience. I couldn't have carried out my vision better!
    I would absolutely recommend Maher's Florist for your wedding day!