Maharani Designs Reviews

Maharani Designs 1
Maharani Designs 2
Maharani Designs 3

Vishal · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Amazing experience, my wedding events went well!

I hired Tarak and his team for my wedding in November at the Sheraton in Maitland and he exceeded all my expectations. The decor was amazing, the vibrant colors and the setup. He also provided fast responses and was fair with pricing. He beat out other competitors with pricing and was faster with response time. plus I was able to see alot of his content on his facebook so that I could see the quality of his work. I would totally recommend him for the wedding events including Garba. Especially the food stand which stick out.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Maharani Designs 4
    Maharani Designs 5
    Maharani Designs 6

neha · Getting married on 08/03/2019

Tarak decorated our engagement ceremony and it was exactly what we requested! I have been to a few events that he's decorated and everyone has absolutely loved his work! Tarak is very patient, responsive and his works speaks for itself! I am looking forward to working with him for our upcoming wedding! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
  • Bonie

Bonie · Married on 12/28/2018

The most AMAZING stage and decor!

Tarak was absolutely AMAZING to work with. He was extremely responsive, accommodating and professional. He even drove 2 hours from Tampa to Cape Coral to meet with us and to review our wedding venue. He did the stage and some decorations for our walima and it was everything we ever wanted. We highly recommend Tarak and his team! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Keval · Married on 01/06/2018

Tarak did such a magnificent job decorating our wedding mandhap and reception ballroom. When my wife and I saw the final product we literally stopped dead in our tracks and couldn't help but to stare with our jaws open at what Tarak was able to accomplish. Tarak was very easy to work with and has such great vision. My wife and I provided basic guidance of what we wanted and he over delivered. We forever have the pleasure of looking back on our big day and knowing that it was the most beautiful day of our lives because of how great Tarak designed everything.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Ami · Married on 12/23/2017

My husband & I would like to thank Tarak from Maharani Designs for the BREATHTAKING décor at our wedding this past Christmas! We met Tarak a year ago after a relative recommended him, & we are ever so grateful! Of all the decorators we spoke to, Tarak was not only the most responsive & welcoming, but also the most receptive to making our vision come true! My husband & I love the holidays, & we wanted to bring the feeling of a white winter with touches of gold to our Florida wedding. Even more, we wanted to do a modern take on a traditional mandap for our Indian wedding & continue into our reception with a similar elegant feel. At the beginning planning process, we were discouraged since many decorators quoted us prices that were too high & showed us proposals that looked nothing like what we envisioned. However, after our first meeting with Tarak, we knew he was the best choice! He listened & catered to both the wishes of my husband & I, thus truly understanding what we desired. Throughout the planning process, Tarak was very kind, patient, accommodating, & attentive! Tarak & his team went above & beyond by building custom pieces for each of our three wedding events, thus making our dream wedding come to life! Our guests are still talking about how STUNNING & UNIQUE the décor was! Thank you Tarak for FLAWLESSLY executing a BEAUTIFUL wedding! We are thankful to have gained you as a friend & could not have had such a MAGICAL weekend without your decor brilliance & expertise!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Amita · Married on 11/04/2017

Tarak and team have been phenomenal! His work is meticulous. Our guests were WOW'd. We got married at the India Cultural Center, while plenty of our guests had been there before for other weddings, EVERYONE told us they had never seen it look so magical before!! Tarak is professional; always mindful of our budget and giving us plenty of options along the way. When you have to work with someone for a year, I believe it's important to have someone that will be easy to work with and respectful - which is everything Tarak was and more. My husband and I planned our wedding from St. Louis, which, as difficult as that sounds, Tarak made it easy and was always available to us. Even last minute changes. There is nothing we would change and we are so grateful for the team for helping make our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 12/29/2017
  • Y

Yera · Married on 05/28/2017

Tarak was so responsive and accommodating! My venue was over 500 miles away and him and his team did an amazing job!

My husband and I were so thrilled walking up the aisle and seeing the beautiful job he did.

Absolutely the best to work with from the beginning while finding a vendor to picking out the perfect mandap!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Sita · Married on 04/08/2017

Great job !! Awesome to work with !!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Seetha · Married on 02/12/2017

Maharani Designs are an amazing company!
    Perfectly understood our needs and exceeded our expectations.
    Mr. Patel is a joy to work with.
    He will exceed your expectations. I will DEFINITELY recommend them very highly.
    EXCEPTIONAL service. THANK YOU, Mr. PATEL and your team!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Kavita · Married on 01/28/2017

I totally recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a gorgeous and timely wedding. They are friendly, on time, and are very attentive to their clients.

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Meera

Meera · Married on 07/30/2016

Tarak is exceptionally great with wedding and reception decor. I was blown away when I first saw the venue set up with the mandap, the decor, and lighting for the wedding. Then came the reception, and I was completely speechless! With the time frame he had, I don't know how he put together a truly remarkable setup. The venue looked completely different and the colors were exactly what I envisioned them to be. He truly went above and beyond! He is so incredible to work with and everything came out more than what I expected it to be. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Dhaneesha · Married on 07/23/2016

Book this vendor if you are interested in good customer service, quick respond times, and willingness to work with you. It was a great experience!

Sent on 08/12/2016