Magnolia Moments Reviews

43 | Robinson, IL

43 Reviews for Magnolia Moments

Gary Oxford · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Magnolia Moments

Lyndie and her crew made our daughter's wedding day seamless and our venue was decorated beautifully.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Tracy Inboden · Married on 11/30/2019

A pleasure

Lyndie and her staff were a pleasure to work with. With their help my daughters wedding was spectacular, and I was able to relax and completely enjoy it.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kelsey Posey · Married on 10/12/2019

Lyndie was so patient and attentive from start to finish!

My wedding wouldn’t have been what it was without Lyndie. From decorations, to the timeline of the event, and making sure my groom & I stayed nice and hydrated-she went above and beyond! I would recommend her services to anyone and everyone whether they are having a low-key, small get together or a huge event.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Taylor Musgrave · Married on 09/07/2019

Great service!

Lyndie was excellent to work with! She was super flexible and was able to turn our dream wedding into a reality! If you have a vision, she can make it happen! Wonderful service made our day as smooth as possible!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Marla Musgrave · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Magnolia Moments was excellent to work with! The knowledge and creativity that they provide is absolutely wonderful. During the wedding and reception, I worried about nothing, because I knew it was being taken care of. No detail was missed. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Janelle Oxford · Married on 05/17/2019

Ouyltstanding Service

Magnolia Moments worked with us easily every step of the way from start to finish. We could not have put on the same caliber of wedding without them.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Allie · Married on 05/17/2019

Great planner!

Magnolia Moments was fantastic! Lyndie is a great resource for finding vendors and helping me execute my wedding vision while planning my wedding from another state.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Allie

Allie Mccray · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful!

The stress of the day was completely taken away with Lyndie and her crew!! She made sure everything was perfect and if anything was off or wrong she fixed it! Lyndie is wonderful and I don’t think we could of done it without her! We told her what we wanted and it was like she took the vision straight from my head and made it real! Thank you so much Lyndie our wedding day was perfect thanks to you!

Sent on 05/20/2019

S Scott · Married on 08/18/2018

Awesome to Work With

I contacted her at the last minute before my son's wedding to help me out with a backdrop and couple of wreaths. She was more than willing to help me out. Easy to work with, more than willing to get what I needed, and responds quickly to texts. I will definitely call on her again.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

Magnolia Moments did a wonderful job with my daughter’s wedding. The wedding planner made sure she met all the bride and grooms wishes and handled any thing necessary that come up the day of the Wedding. I highly recommended Magnolia Moments for any event!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

Magnolia Moments did a wonderful job decorating for my daughter’s wedding day. It was just as she had pictured for her wedding.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/21/2018

Lyndie was amazing and made my day exactly what I had always thought of! She was very calming in my time of stress. Never doubt her great taste in decorations! I’m so thankful for her help!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Sierra · Married on 06/16/2018

She was the best! I wouldn’t change anything that she did for the wedding. She made the day so easy and made it go so smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/19/2018

Lyndie and her team at Magnolia Moments made our wedding day so much easier. We went to her on a specific budget and thought we’d only need her services for set-up, the chair/table swap at the Stoney Ridge venue, and tear down. When we viewed her very pretty and reasonably priced rental items, we knew we’d save even more time and money. Lyndie was very good about pricing items for us and then we would select what fit in to our budget. She was very easy to work with, had many creative ideas we never would have thought of, and genuinely sought out thoughtful ways to personalize our unique wedding. She made a stunning flower arrangement for our arch and made all the bouquets and corsages from artificial flowers, per our request. One of her team tended bar and she provided a list of vendors she has had good experiences with; even when I selected a few vendors her team had had no or little experience with, the whole day went smoothly and was very organized. She also provided a timeline of items to get done before the wedding and a timeline for the day of so that nothing would be forgotten. She also helped run the rehearsal, organize us all when we walked during the ceremony, cut our cake, and even more things that we were enthusiastic about and didn’t even KNOW we needed! Her team members even ran to the store the evening of the wedding to purchase to-go boxes our guests could use to pack up extra food. Our families were able to really enjoy themselves and not worry about set up or tear down. We received a lot of compliments on our wedding and Lyndie (and her team) deserve most of the credit!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Jessica · event on: 03/02/2018

I love Magnolia Moments! They did my daughter’s first birthday party and it was a huge success!! Lovely decorations and invitations and the service is the best in town! Thank you!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Magnolia Moments was by far the best and easiest decision I made for my wedding. She put everything I wanted into real life and picked up all sorts of tasks that I needed help with. I didn’t worry about a single thing on my wedding day. You will not regret hiring Magnolia Moments.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Lyndie was amazing! I would recommend her 100%. She made sure everyone was taken care of and that no one had to worry about a thing on the day of Haley's wedding! Lyndie was very down to earth yet professional! Her staff was terrific and I would utilize her services again in a heartbeat! Thank you Lyndie and staff for making Haley and Carson's day wonderful!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Marti · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you from the bottom of our heart for all your assistance and expertise in helping making Carson and Haley's Wedding a beautiful event. We appreciate you very much.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Mariah · Married on 09/02/2017

I recommend Magnolia Moments to anyone who wants a stress free wedding day!! Lyndie took care of everything so that we could enjoy the day!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Monica · Married on 08/19/2017

I called Magnolia Moments for some rentals, and the service was above and beyond what I expected!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Monica · Married on 08/19/2017

Lyndie went above and beyond! My husband and I were very happy with her services!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Monica · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Lyndie was a wonderful experience! She really went above my expectations!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/05/2017

Couldn't have had my wedding without them

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

Lyndie and her team with Magnolia Moments did an Amazing job! She had gone above and beyond to make my wedding day everything I had wanted! My decor was beautiful and she had done it all! I would recommend her to anyone! I could not have done it without her!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/10/2017

Magnolia Moments is an excellent wedding planner. Everything was beautiful and the wedding went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend Magnolia Moments for all your event planning needs.

Sent on 06/30/2017