Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 5
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 6
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 7

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2009

JoAnn and her staff were wonderful! On the day of our wedding she helped to keep everyone cool and collected! Even though it rained our wedding was a beautiful!!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Jody · Married on 06/13/2009

Wish I could give more than 5 stars to this establishment. From the wedding rehearsal to the wedding everything was done with us in mind. Thanks Magnolia Manor

Sent on 03/18/2014

Anthony · Married on 03/12/2016

JoAnn, Glenn, and everyone involved are incredible and genuine people. They are so easy and fun to work with, and make all of the planning literally stress free. The fresh flower arrangements looked beautiful, their DJ was so fun, the food was delicious, and their photographer was quick, nice, and knew exactly where to take the best shots. If you decide to stay in a room at the manor, they make you feel right at home.

Overall, everyone involved worked so well together, and knowing that everything looks great and is taken care of relieves so much stress and allows you to fully enjoy your wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Geralene Rice · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Wedding Ever

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. The decorations were exactly as planned and beautiful. All our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had attendied. The food, decorations, music, photos and reception was great. It was a absolutely stress free day for the bride, groom, parents and the guests. JUST GORGEOUS...

Sent on 12/28/2018

Pam · Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful outdoor venue with multiple choices for ceremony location and photo backgrounds. Includes lovely decorating choices to make your ceremony fit your style, and flexibility to use your own ideas. Delicious catering. The vendors work hard to make your wedding day run smoothly.

Sent on 08/19/2018

JoAnn was very accommodating and gracious and worked with us. Even when we had changes in the weather. Everything went smoothly, and it was a wonderful time for our family and friends. We would love to go back for another occasion sometime!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Getting married at Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast was the best decision we could have made. My brother got married just three months before we did, so having a venue that took away a lot of the wedding planning stress made our experience so much better. From the caterer to the florist to the photographer and DJ, Magnolia Manor has got you covered and for a decent price.
    We loved all of the options the venue had as well. We held our Rehearsal Dinner inside the Manor, which was fantastic and for the day of the wedding, they have several spots on the property where you can hold the ceremony and reception. They really think of everything.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/25/2016

Magnolia Manor is an amazing venue. I have recommended it to several brides. You will not find a better "bang for your buck" venue in the Upstate. The inclusion of everything under 1 price is simple, easy and COST SAVING! The staff always seemed excited to see us and made me feel like a special bride. Food was great, flowers were gorgeous. Any issue that came up (FEW AND FAR BETWEEN) was fixed quickly and with no stress. I wish I could get married here again.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2015

I had a wonderful experience working with JoAnn and Joyce for my wedding!I Every part of the planning was smooth and flawless, leaving me with nothing but the fondest memories and upmost respect for the staff at Magnolia manor. They have a package deal so no extra need to look for DJ, Photographer, caterer, cake, florist etc.- it can all be done right there! There's a wide selection of linens and table decorations that you have the option of using for no extra charge. JoAnn and I just set a time to meet and I spent an hour or so looking through all the linens and decorations, rearranging and trying different combinations until I had it just how I wanted. JoAnn is the sweetest woman, who makes you feel right at home, she's reassuring, and really knows how to run a wedding so you don't have to worry about a think on your big day. The food was delicious! (The chicken cordon bleu is to die for!)
    Joyce, the florist, did a wonderful job with the flowers. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted my bouquet or any of the other floral decorations to look like, so I gave her a bit of free reign and it turned out better than I could have hoped or imagined!
    The entire staff and Magnolia Manor is very professional and courteous and they are able to flawlessly handle any and all of the tiny details that involved making my wedding absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2016

darlene · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I were very well pleased with the Magnolia Manor Venue.We were Married March 31 2018. This was our second marriage and we are baby bummers, It was so beautiful and relaxing as well our guests were well pleased as well. They give you options on your package and how you need to use them, my timing on a place to h ave a wedding was slim, we were engaged in Dec and wanted to get married the end of March or first week of April. As the time drew near it was so stressful trying to find a place with all the Magnolia Manor has as Joann does a remarkable job. She has all you need for a wedding decors, chaplin, food , entertainment and if you like you can even stay there over night. I am so happy we found this like we told ms Joann, it was God sent and the most beautiful wedding a couple could possibly have. Thank you so much .I really recommend Magnolia Manor to any couple any age.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Patria · Married on 04/07/2017

Where do I begin??? Mrs. JoAnn and her staff were simply amazing. She was very warm and welcoming when we first meet with her. She was very personable. Me and my husband were very pleased with everything. They made what could have been a stressful planning and wedding experience almost carefree. Everything is included, which helps to make life that much easier. Everyone is polite and willing to help you have your dream wedding if not more. For us, it was more than we asked for. Our guests had nothing but great things to say about the entire wedding. They loved the decore, food, cake (Walnut Street Bakery), dancing. It was an amazing night. I am so grateful for her and her team taking the time to give me and my husband an amazing day to remember!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

3.5

An excellent, beautiful location for a wedding! Very personal and professional. We were very satisfied!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Gilbert · Married on 11/17/2012

3.5

Great service and with a care that makes you feel like family

Sent on 03/21/2014

Haley · Married on 06/09/2017

Magnolia Manor is beautiful and they are a great value!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Sandra · Married on 05/28/2017

Joanne did an amazing job! Easy to work with was a bonus! We had a plated meal and it was wonderful!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Laura · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at Magnolia Manor last May. The venue is absolutely stunning. The manor and its gardens are beautifully kept. We received excellent service from JoAnn, the wedding vendor, and her staff. JoAnn offers an All-Inclusive package that is affordable and stress relieving. The venue, photography, and videography are of the highest quality! The staff is extremely flexible and works hard to meet your wedding-day expectations!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Debbie · Married on 11/01/2014

It was a pleasure to work with JoAnn on my daughter's wedding. We had 6 months to pull it all together and she took the reins and made it come together beautifully! The planning stress was taken off my shoulders and I was able to enjoy that time with my daughter. The venue is perfect for a small or medium size wedding. Grounds are beautiful and they are updating parts of the manor and gardens. JoAnn has an excellent team of vendors she works with. If your looking for a package deal, over all this is a good deal!

Sent on 03/13/2015

3.0

Beautiful place fore a wedding and loved the options of having the ceremony in the garden. Everything was handled well and I didn't have to stress on my big day!!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Keri · Married on 11/26/2011

3.0

They provide a nice inclusive package. A good experience overall. Very short reception time.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Amber · Married on 07/09/2005

1.8
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0
      0.5

It was an all inclusive wedding. They provided the florist, the food, the dj and the photograher.

Sent on 11/28/2007

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

This wedding was hosted in 2005 by the previous owners. We purchased Magnolia Manor on August 31, 2007,

Paula · Married on 09/07/2013

0.0

Jo Ann did an excellent job helping us plan my daughters wedding. The grounds were great and the the food they prepared was excellent. I still see people today that comment on the food. For the money it was a great value. I have no complaints about this venue.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

We and WeddingWire have tried several times to correct the number of stars given in this review from 0 to 5, but unfortunately have been unable to do so!