Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 4
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 5
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 6
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 7

Joann was amazing with helping us every step of the way to make our perfect wedding! She really does everything she can to make your event personal and exactly what you want. The venue is intimate and beautiful! The food was excellent and the ceremony and reception ran so smoothly! The wedding cake we chose tasted delicious though it didn't look as good as the picture we showed the baker that the venue recommended. The flowers were so beautiful and fairly priced. They also give a first responders discount! We are beyond pleased with our experience and how wonderful and fun our wedding was!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

WONDERFUL! Everything all in one, beautiful location! DJ was awesome, cake was delicious, food was amazing and overall services were outstanding! I wouldn't change one thing!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2014

Joann and her staff made our wedding day perfect. Planning was a breeze, thanks to their experience and professionalism. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and was perfect for the laid back, family centered style we wanted. And the food was to die for!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Taylor · Married on 08/16/2014

I can't express what this venue meant to my husband and I. If we could do our wedding day over, we would do it a million times, exactly as it was. Thanks to JoAnn and her wonderful staff, our day was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Haley · Married on 07/12/2014

I highly recommend the Magnolia Mannor and Mrs JoAnn! It is a BEAUTIFUL location ran by the friendliest staff! You hardly ever hear of stress free weddings, at Magnolia Mannor that is exactly what you get. JoAnn and her staff take great care of you so that you don't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast provided my daughter and son in law with their dream wedding! JoAnne and her team took perfect care of every detail which included the cake, delicious food prepared by her husband, the DJ, flowers, photographer, videographer and the minister . I have never seen so many amazing professional people work so closely and so perfectly together. Our entire immediate family stayed at the bed And breakfast and just enjoyed our time together while the team created a wedding to remember right outside in the garden and reception facility. Joanne was flexible and patient as we worked together to create a wedding that fit our budget. I recommend Magnolia Manor for any event one might need. Our daughters Bridal Shower was there as well and it was just as perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

Magnolia Manor is a beautiful venue. It's a all in one which is very helpful and a lot less stressful for a bride. The food is GREAT!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2014

I really loved them! I wish the day had been longer!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

Magnolia Manor provided a wonderful venue for our wedding. JoAnn was so helpful during the whole planning process. I had to switch venues last minute, 3 months before the wedding; and JoAnn was so helpful and made the process stress free for me! We both were so happy with our experience! It was a wonderful, stress free day! I couldn't have found a better place to marry my best friend!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Joey W. · Married on 03/15/2014

Everything detail was absolutely perfect and the venue was beautiful!! We couldn't have been happier with the entire event including the warm and attentive owners!

Regina · Married on 10/19/2013

Very professional and worry free.....for the bride and family.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2013

Joann and Glenn were a pleasure to work with, my wedding day experience was very relaxed because they handled all the details. They are truly a sweet and professional couple to work with and very compassionate at what they do!

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

The "owner," Joanne, is a blessing. She worked with us, during crazy Spring/Summer bridal season, anytime and every time we needed her. She knew exactly what I wanted (even when I didn't). There is not a single thing that I would change about my wedding day; everything was absolutely amazing. Joanne and her staff did everything! It seemed way to easy at times, but it was never to good to be true. Magnolia Manor made my dream actually come true.

Sent on 10/29/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding! The staff goes to the extreme to make sure their brides are completely happy! JoAnn was truly a blessing!

Kim · Married on 06/08/2013

JoAnn and the staff at Magnolia Manor are wonderful! The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious!
    We liked the idea of Magnolia Manor providing everything from the DJ, the minister, the photographer, the flowers, the food, and the cake!

I would highly recommend Magnolia Manor.

Sent on 03/18/2014

We had our wedding at Magnolia Manor. The staff at this wonderful location met all of our expectations and even went beyond that. Everything went so smoothly and beautifully. I could not of imagined a more perfect day. We wouldn't have been able to have it without the amazing staff of Magnolia Manor.

Scott and Kelly · Married on 10/27/2012

They made our wedding perfect and special. It was great. We have recommended them to others.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Lina · Married on 08/03/2012

Beautiful place and the owners are just wonderful to work with. They will do everything to make your celebration very special.

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2012

Working with JoAnn was a blast! She took all the stress out of wedding planning and made my crazy vision come true! She was extremely personable, responsible, and just a joy to work with. JoAnn and the staff at Magnolia Manor will do everything in their power to make sure you have a wonderful experience with them. I have absolutely NO complaints from my wedding! I do not know another person who can say that. If you can dream it, JoAnn can make it happen and make it happen within your budget. My husband and I return to the manor for stays periodically and enjoy reminiscing and catching up with JoAnn and Glenn. This truly is a wonderful venue for any event and I am ever grateful I found them for my wedding.

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2011

For some reason I cannon click on the stars but I rate them a 5 star on everything! Joann was extremely helpful right from the start. She was so sweet and welcoming. She made it so simple on us. She provided all the catering(food was beyond perfect), wedding cake, photographer, DJ and gave us a great referral for our florist. I literally didn't have to worry about a thing, just show up. We also chose to have the rehersal dinner there which was fantastic. We rented rooms, stayed the night and just had a refreshing day right up until the big moment. Our family loves Joann and we would suggest her to anyone looking for a great wedding experience.

Reguards,
    Adam & Stephanie Phillips

Maxine · Married on 06/11/2011

I have twin daughters and both weddings were held at Magnolia Manor. The first wedding was on Oct. 9, 2010 and the second one on June 11, 2011. We were very pleased with the service and staff. We were treated like family. We look back on the weddings with the fondest of memories. Upon our recommendation, several of our friends have since used Magnolia Manor for weddings.

Kayla · Married on 06/11/2011

Magnolia Manor was a great place to get married we were very pleased with their services! They take care of everything!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Steve · Married on 05/21/2011

The owners were always accessible, very nice, and genuinely excited about our wedding. Communication was out of this world good! The decorations were very classy and beautiful. The food was amazing! The service during the wedding was very good. Great location, very quiet and away from it all but also easy to get to. By far the best value for the money in this area!

Kelly · Married on 04/16/2011

Magnolia is breaths taking beautiful. Barbara is so friendly and eager to help plan your perfect day. She has stayed in touch even after my wedding. Our food was talked about months after our wedding. My husband is in the military. They really worked with us, and prayed for him while he was deployed. Her family became our family while planning or event. You won't be disappointed with this venue!

Benjamin · Married on 07/03/2010