Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

127 | Westminster, SC

127 Reviews for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

Cathy · Married on 08/01/2015

If your looking for a beautiful place and to not have anything to do but show up, this is it.
    I loved that I didn't have to stress over food, decorations,

Sent on 01/18/2016

Dill · Married on 06/06/2015

My wedding is on June 6, 2015. So, we're technically still planning the wedding. However, everything with the venue is done! D.O.N.E. DONE!

If you don't want to have to fuss over details or book vendors separately, this is the place to go!
    You get good, southern hospitality for honest prices. Watch out! Magnolia Manor B&B is the next big thing in SC weddings! We booked two years in advance in order to get our specific date (our first date anniversary). We're so glad we did. Five couples have already asked for 6/6/15 since we snatched it up!

My fiance and I wanted to have our intimate wedding at a historic location in the North or South Carolina mountain region. The most important thing for us was inclusiveness of services (catering was a must). After searching, calling, and comparing several venues, we narrowed it down to three all-inclusive inns. Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast was the last place we visited and we saved the best for last. It was like coming home to family. We walked down the garden aisle and knew. This was where we were getting married. :)

The director, JoAnn, has been the aunt we never knew we had! Each bride is her daughter and each groom is her son. She's taken such good care of us- from helping to proof the final invitation wording to helping us pick out a cake that matched our topper! The three gardens are gorgeous. I'm saving money by having my bridal portraits taken on the grounds before the wedding. The interior of the inn is romantic and charming. I cannot say enough about it. See Kenny Fey's photography for examples.

So much is included in your wedding package; photography, videography, centerpieces, cake, catering, decorations, wedding coordinator- the list goes on! Other places my fiance looked at wanted $5k for space rental for 50 people. We are saving enough money to have a Disney World honeymoon!

I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a charming, stress-free wedding with personal attention to detail.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Megan · Married on 05/30/2015

My now husband and I loved using theMagonlia Manor for our dream wedding ! Joanne and all of her staff made everything as easy as possible. Joanne was always just a phone call away if we had any questions. The greatest "perk" with using the manor is they have everything you need in one package (photographer, DJ, cake. and food) and that helped to keep our stress level down ! We would HIGHLY recommend the use of them for your dream wedding ! Thank you Magnolia Manor for heping our dreams come true !

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kay · Married on 05/01/2015

Magnolia Manor made my wedding day wonderful!!!! The staff was helpful, calming and took care of all the details so I could just enjoy the day with my husband.

Sent on 01/09/2016

This is an incredible venue to host any event but particularly weddings. JoAnne and her staff make everything come together so flawlessly. Their package deals are the very best of value and they provide the best planning I've seen. Every aspect they cover, even things you've not thought of. Reccomend you definitely look into Magnolia Manor if you are looking for a all inclusive venue!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Janice · Married on 03/21/2015

Our daughter's wedding was held at Magnolia Manor on 3/21/15. We booked the entire B and B for 2 nights for the bridal party and held the reception dinner here. The food was delicious! Joann worked hard to make any vision the couple had become a reality. The entire staff was professional and tried to make our day as stress free as possible. Our group was a large one, but the staff handled them well and everyone was comfortable. The outdoor courtyard was beautiful for a March wedding! Joann was willing to work with our budget, whether we wanted to use her decorations/décor or coordinate anything we brought of our own to accommodate the bride and groom's vision. We could not be more pleased with how the day went!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Joann was amazing with helping us every step of the way to make our perfect wedding! She really does everything she can to make your event personal and exactly what you want. The venue is intimate and beautiful! The food was excellent and the ceremony and reception ran so smoothly! The wedding cake we chose tasted delicious though it didn't look as good as the picture we showed the baker that the venue recommended. The flowers were so beautiful and fairly priced. They also give a first responders discount! We are beyond pleased with our experience and how wonderful and fun our wedding was!!

Sent on 03/12/2015

WONDERFUL! Everything all in one, beautiful location! DJ was awesome, cake was delicious, food was amazing and overall services were outstanding! I wouldn't change one thing!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/27/2014

Joann and her staff made our wedding day perfect. Planning was a breeze, thanks to their experience and professionalism. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and was perfect for the laid back, family centered style we wanted. And the food was to die for!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Taylor · Married on 08/16/2014

I can't express what this venue meant to my husband and I. If we could do our wedding day over, we would do it a million times, exactly as it was. Thanks to JoAnn and her wonderful staff, our day was everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Haley · Married on 07/12/2014

I highly recommend the Magnolia Mannor and Mrs JoAnn! It is a BEAUTIFUL location ran by the friendliest staff! You hardly ever hear of stress free weddings, at Magnolia Mannor that is exactly what you get. JoAnn and her staff take great care of you so that you don't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast provided my daughter and son in law with their dream wedding! JoAnne and her team took perfect care of every detail which included the cake, delicious food prepared by her husband, the DJ, flowers, photographer, videographer and the minister . I have never seen so many amazing professional people work so closely and so perfectly together. Our entire immediate family stayed at the bed And breakfast and just enjoyed our time together while the team created a wedding to remember right outside in the garden and reception facility. Joanne was flexible and patient as we worked together to create a wedding that fit our budget. I recommend Magnolia Manor for any event one might need. Our daughters Bridal Shower was there as well and it was just as perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Amber · Married on 06/07/2014

Magnolia Manor is a beautiful venue. It's a all in one which is very helpful and a lot less stressful for a bride. The food is GREAT!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2014

I really loved them! I wish the day had been longer!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

Magnolia Manor provided a wonderful venue for our wedding. JoAnn was so helpful during the whole planning process. I had to switch venues last minute, 3 months before the wedding; and JoAnn was so helpful and made the process stress free for me! We both were so happy with our experience! It was a wonderful, stress free day! I couldn't have found a better place to marry my best friend!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Joey W. · Married on 03/15/2014

Everything detail was absolutely perfect and the venue was beautiful!! We couldn't have been happier with the entire event including the warm and attentive owners!

Regina · Married on 10/19/2013

Very professional and worry free.....for the bride and family.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2013

Joann and Glenn were a pleasure to work with, my wedding day experience was very relaxed because they handled all the details. They are truly a sweet and professional couple to work with and very compassionate at what they do!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Emily · Married on 07/13/2013

The "owner," Joanne, is a blessing. She worked with us, during crazy Spring/Summer bridal season, anytime and every time we needed her. She knew exactly what I wanted (even when I didn't). There is not a single thing that I would change about my wedding day; everything was absolutely amazing. Joanne and her staff did everything! It seemed way to easy at times, but it was never to good to be true. Magnolia Manor made my dream actually come true.

Sent on 10/29/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for my wedding! The staff goes to the extreme to make sure their brides are completely happy! JoAnn was truly a blessing!

Kim · Married on 06/08/2013

JoAnn and the staff at Magnolia Manor are wonderful! The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious!
    We liked the idea of Magnolia Manor providing everything from the DJ, the minister, the photographer, the flowers, the food, and the cake!

I would highly recommend Magnolia Manor.

Sent on 03/18/2014

We had our wedding at Magnolia Manor. The staff at this wonderful location met all of our expectations and even went beyond that. Everything went so smoothly and beautifully. I could not of imagined a more perfect day. We wouldn't have been able to have it without the amazing staff of Magnolia Manor.

Scott and Kelly · Married on 10/27/2012

They made our wedding perfect and special. It was great. We have recommended them to others.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Lina · Married on 08/03/2012

Beautiful place and the owners are just wonderful to work with. They will do everything to make your celebration very special.

Rebecca · Married on 05/26/2012

Working with JoAnn was a blast! She took all the stress out of wedding planning and made my crazy vision come true! She was extremely personable, responsible, and just a joy to work with. JoAnn and the staff at Magnolia Manor will do everything in their power to make sure you have a wonderful experience with them. I have absolutely NO complaints from my wedding! I do not know another person who can say that. If you can dream it, JoAnn can make it happen and make it happen within your budget. My husband and I return to the manor for stays periodically and enjoy reminiscing and catching up with JoAnn and Glenn. This truly is a wonderful venue for any event and I am ever grateful I found them for my wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2014