Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 5
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 6
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 7

Ryan · Married on 10/08/2016

Loved the B&B. Rooms nice, food good, landscaping great. The Holland Wedding was great and all had a great time! Appreciate all you did!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Erica · Married on 09/25/2016

Magnolia Manor was fabulous! Everyone sincerely wanted your day to be perfect! So friendly and some of the best people I've came across. Family are still talking about how perfect and wonderful our wedding was! Went off without a hitch! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Patricia · Married on 09/24/2016

They made my wedding day more than I could have ever imagined. They will always be a part of our family.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Brandon · Married on 08/20/2016

Everything was wonderful. All the other reviews are right, you will feel like your own mother is helping you with your wedding.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Beth · Married on 08/06/2016

This was an excellent venue for my daughter's reception! The wedding was held at a church in Clemson and the reception was a huge hit for all the guests. It took a load off my mind knowing that while we were finishing up pictures, our guests would be able to enjoy cocktails and appetizers until we arrived. They easily accommodated our large guest list (200) and housed my family after the wedding in the beautiful mansion house as well. Every detail was taken care of by the staff and I was able to enjoy my time with the guests. The food was delicious and the cake was spectacular! So many choices of cake flavors! I also held a breakfast for my out of town guests the morning after the wedding at the Manor House and it was a great way for me to see family and friends one last time before everyone headed home. I would highly recommend this venue to make your wedding day free of stress! From planning to execution, Magnolia Manor was the perfect choice for our family.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Annamarie · Married on 07/16/2016

Magnolia Manor B&B was a very good place to have our daughter's wedding. They were very professional, kept us informed at all times what was going on. The whole wedding package plan was superb. It included the cake, flowers, photographer, video, reception hall, ceremony place and my whole family and their wives, husbands and children stayed there also. The staff worked together to make the whole event a very nice memorable event to look back on. I would definitely come back and stay and have other major events there in a heartbeat. The only glitch was the air conditioning was not working properly and they took care of that immediately. Very friendly, hospitable people. Thank you so much for a wonderful time. O

Sent on 07/25/2016
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/08/2016

Absolutely Fantastic and Budget Friendly

After 2 years of searching for a venue for my daughter’s wedding we heard about Magnolia Manor through my son-in-law’s coworker who was married there. Since we are from PA and aren’t familiar with the area, this was absolutely perfect for us! Everything was included in the very reasonable price which was a huge blessing for our whole family traveling from out of town. There weren’t quite enough rooms in the Manor for us all to stay there but hotels within 15 minutes made it very doable. Owner JoAnn and staff are so kind and easy to work with! We had the wonderful rehearsal dinner here as well (not included in price). We were able to spend the afternoon in the dressing rooms getting ready with all the girls which was wonderful. The entire weekend was so well organized and flawless. We couldn’t have done it without director Joyce and MC Ben! The Brisket and Chicken Magnolia were out-of-this-world delicious! The cake was wonderful. Beautiful flowers and an array of decorations to choose from so that you don’t have to buy them all. You will not be disappointed booking your wedding here. My only recommendation would be to wait for cooler months as the heat and humidity in late June in SC is extreme.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 19
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 20
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 21

Trang · Married on 05/21/2016

JoAnn was amazing to work with over the last two years to help plan my wedding. Thanks to her and Joyce my wedding was beautiful and flowed so smoothly! My husband and I cannot thank her enough. I highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants an affordable and wonderful experience. At Magnolia Manor you can have it all and make your dream wedding come true! Their wedding package included everything from a wedding planner, director, DJ, caterer and wait staff, photographer, videographer, florist, cake designer, etc.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Claire · Married on 05/07/2016

My daughter and son-in-law had their wedding reception at Magnolia Manor on May 7, 2016. We were absolutely thrilled with how well everything went. People are still telling me how much they enjoyed themselves.
    One thing that stands out in my mind is the rehearsal dinner. Since 90% of our guests were coming from out of state, we decided to invite anyone coming in early to join us for this celebration the evening before . The atmosphere was festive, but casual , and guests were able to meet each other and interact before the big day. We had good food and drinks, and a slide show of the bride and groom. The festivities picked right up again at the wedding reception, and a wonderful time was had by all!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Heather · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I could not have selected a better venue for our fairytale wedding!! The entire staff was incredibly caring, professional, and personable throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! We received numerous compliments regarding the location- the gardens were a beautiful backdrop for all of our pictures, all of our guests were seated comfortably during the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, and the food was absolutely delicious! The Blakes and all of the vendors (photographer, DJ, florist) were extremely professional, knowledgable, and hospitable and made our special day a truly perfect experience! We even enjoyed a phenomenal outdoor dance floor under the covered patio and finished our night with a horse-drawn carriage ride! We both whole-heartedly recommend Magnolia Manor to any couple who is looking for a special spot to celebrate the most important and memorable day of their life together!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Lee · Married on 04/16/2016

Our experience with the team and venue at Magnolia Manor was unforgettable. They were all so very helpful throughout the entire process and made sure that our special day was stress free and memory that will last a lifetime. I would recommend anyone to this team as a wedding site or reception area (or both as we did). Joann and her team work like a finely tuned machine and will ensure that your day is perfect. They are all so friendly and helpful and the site itself is breathtaking.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2015

JoAnn was an amazing wedding planner!! The venue is absolutely beautiful!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Heather · Married on 11/14/2015

We could not have found a better venue for our wedding. It was well within our budget and was worth every penny! It was so beautiful, elegant and romantic. The night flowed so well because of all of the staff at Magnolia Manor. They know that this is the most important day of your life and they are so good at what they do! They literally think of everything and its all covered. If you want to have an awesome and stress free wedding, this is the place to go! I could not have imagined having to plan all of that on my own. This is the way to do it, all inclusive and everything is done for you! The food, the cake, the photographer, the decor, the DJ, everything was wonderful! My whole family had so much fun, they asked when we could do it again! I can't wait to go back for our 1st anniversary.

Sent on 01/09/2016
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 10/24/2015

I LOVE Magnolia Manor. Joann (the owner / wedding planner) makes you feel like you're her family. Its so precious there. I couldnt imagine getting married anywhere else. I just love it!

Sent on 03/06/2015

JoAnn and her staff at Magnolia Manor were so helpful with
    making our wedding day perfect . We couldn't have been more pleased with
    the services they provided.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Miranda · Married on 10/10/2015

Magnolia is an amazing place especially for a wedding. It was so magical and they made it extremely stress free. They provided so much with the venue that the stress of where to find this or buy this or all the questions you could have are gone. The questions and concerns we did have were answered immediately by phone or email. I would highly recommend this place for rehearsal, wedding, and reception which can eliminate that worry as well. Staff is extremely professional but yet it's almost as if you are with family on that day because they strive to fulfill that ultimate fantasy that everyone longs for!!

• User6172082 · 2+ years ago

Magnolia Manor was the perfect venue for our wedding. They accommodated all of our wishes, and it was beautiful. The rehearsal, ceremony, and reception were seamless. All of our guests had a great time and complemented the venue and the food--it was absolutely delicious. While MM couldn't control the weather, it was perfect too and complemented our outdoor ceremony. JoAnn and Joyce were easy to work with throughout the entire process. The one thing that I felt set MM apart from other venues and planners was the "all-in-one" service--every aspect of our wedding needs was provided by MM and their staff either onsite or through their vendors.

• Shanna likeiguana

Shanna · Married on 10/02/2015

We haven't actually married yet, but most everything is done already. JoAnn and Joyce and the rest of the staff at Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast are amazing. The venue is beautiful in all seasons, even if you didn't use any of their huge room full of decor options! Emails are responded to in a timely fashion, and with such kindness. You really feel like family there.

And it's such a great value! You can include everything in your package - all decor, professional photography/videography package, the cake, professional DJ, catering, and the officiant! Joyce can do your flowers, too!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Paul and Anita · Married on 09/26/2015

I proudly give you 5 stars! Every girl’s dream is to have a magical wedding with her prince charming. Magnolia Manor made this dream come true for my daughter Lauren Dost and her fiancé Christopher Klein! Thank you so much to JoAnn and Glenn Blake and the Magnolia Manor staff including Kenny Fey the photographer, Ben Phillips the DJ, Joyce Collins of Honey Tree Flowers and Wedding Planning, Dot the wedding cake creator, and anyone else I may have neglected to name! You made my daughter and her fiancé's special day truly a "fairytale wedding day" and we will all cherish and remember your hard work and dedication to make it happen. Thank you to this team for everything that you did by displaying your dedication, professionalism, and your talents. Every single detail of the wedding day was perfectly orchestrated organized. This day was fully enjoyed the entire process with the Manor, with our family and friends was over and beyond what I imagined it could be. On the day of the wedding, I was able to just cherish the time with my princess daughter and her handsome prince as JoAnn/Glenn and their staff took care of every detail. I highly recommend Magnolia Manor to anyone and everyone who wants the best wedding ever! Thank you once again!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Cathy · Married on 08/01/2015

If your looking for a beautiful place and to not have anything to do but show up, this is it.
    I loved that I didn't have to stress over food, decorations,

Sent on 01/18/2016

Dill · Married on 06/06/2015

My wedding is on June 6, 2015. So, we're technically still planning the wedding. However, everything with the venue is done! D.O.N.E. DONE!

If you don't want to have to fuss over details or book vendors separately, this is the place to go!
    You get good, southern hospitality for honest prices. Watch out! Magnolia Manor B&B is the next big thing in SC weddings! We booked two years in advance in order to get our specific date (our first date anniversary). We're so glad we did. Five couples have already asked for 6/6/15 since we snatched it up!

My fiance and I wanted to have our intimate wedding at a historic location in the North or South Carolina mountain region. The most important thing for us was inclusiveness of services (catering was a must). After searching, calling, and comparing several venues, we narrowed it down to three all-inclusive inns. Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast was the last place we visited and we saved the best for last. It was like coming home to family. We walked down the garden aisle and knew. This was where we were getting married. :)

The director, JoAnn, has been the aunt we never knew we had! Each bride is her daughter and each groom is her son. She's taken such good care of us- from helping to proof the final invitation wording to helping us pick out a cake that matched our topper! The three gardens are gorgeous. I'm saving money by having my bridal portraits taken on the grounds before the wedding. The interior of the inn is romantic and charming. I cannot say enough about it. See Kenny Fey's photography for examples.

So much is included in your wedding package; photography, videography, centerpieces, cake, catering, decorations, wedding coordinator- the list goes on! Other places my fiance looked at wanted $5k for space rental for 50 people. We are saving enough money to have a Disney World honeymoon!

I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a charming, stress-free wedding with personal attention to detail.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Megan · Married on 05/30/2015

My now husband and I loved using theMagonlia Manor for our dream wedding ! Joanne and all of her staff made everything as easy as possible. Joanne was always just a phone call away if we had any questions. The greatest "perk" with using the manor is they have everything you need in one package (photographer, DJ, cake. and food) and that helped to keep our stress level down ! We would HIGHLY recommend the use of them for your dream wedding ! Thank you Magnolia Manor for heping our dreams come true !

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kay · Married on 05/01/2015

Magnolia Manor made my wedding day wonderful!!!! The staff was helpful, calming and took care of all the details so I could just enjoy the day with my husband.

Sent on 01/09/2016

This is an incredible venue to host any event but particularly weddings. JoAnne and her staff make everything come together so flawlessly. Their package deals are the very best of value and they provide the best planning I've seen. Every aspect they cover, even things you've not thought of. Reccomend you definitely look into Magnolia Manor if you are looking for a all inclusive venue!

Janice · Married on 03/21/2015

Our daughter's wedding was held at Magnolia Manor on 3/21/15. We booked the entire B and B for 2 nights for the bridal party and held the reception dinner here. The food was delicious! Joann worked hard to make any vision the couple had become a reality. The entire staff was professional and tried to make our day as stress free as possible. Our group was a large one, but the staff handled them well and everyone was comfortable. The outdoor courtyard was beautiful for a March wedding! Joann was willing to work with our budget, whether we wanted to use her decorations/décor or coordinate anything we brought of our own to accommodate the bride and groom's vision. We could not be more pleased with how the day went!

Sent on 03/25/2015