93 Reviews for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

Barware (9)
Outside Cake (8)
House Beer (8)
Covered Outdoor (7)
All Inclusive Packages (7)
In-House Catering (7)
Plated (1)
Liquor License (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
93 Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Our daughter's wedding was a success! We were very pleased with the services we received from Magnolia Manor. The historic house and grounds are beautiful for events and photos. One of the most amazing things about this venue is that they handle 95% of the planning and leg work with set-up, etc. You save in the end because of not having to rent many things that brides have to rent at other venues. The food and florals are high quality as well. We highly recommend Magnolia Manor! Amy and Patrick Cromer

Profile Picture Amy, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Scenic Views, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Server(s), Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Magnolia Manor was such a blessing for our daughters special day. The setting in the meadow was perfect and things could not have gone better. We stayed there the night before so we would not be rushed the day of the wedding and everyone could relax. Probably the best part was not having to schedule and arrange vendors and recruit friends and family to help set up and tear down. It was fun and relaxing for everyone. The food was outstanding! The MC kept things going and the crowd entertained. The entire staff was very accommodating and made sure everything went to plan. I recommend Magnolia Manor for your special events.

Profile Picture Patrick, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We loved our wedding! They did an amazing job with decorations and having things the way we wanted. The food fort he rehearsal and reception were delicious. The whole team is great.

Profile Picture Heather, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Buffet, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Joann and her staff are the greatest,I can honestly say my wedding went off without a hiccup at all.Great place to have your wedding if you want to not have to make a thousand decisions and have to worry about all the variables!

Profile Picture Kim, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot say enough how perfect our wedding went at this venue. The staff and facility is professional and a very relaxing environment. My friends and family have been non stop saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a venue that is all inclusive and local. Thank you for helping us make our wedding a great experience!

Photo for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Review - Our send off
Photo for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Review - Nothing but smiles from our friends
Profile Picture Cole, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The manor is well maintained and the caretaker is very responsive to any needs. The only issue we had was water pressure in the upstairs room. Other than that we had a great time and will be coming back.

Profile Picture Cole, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Joann, Glenn, and vendors were awesome at Magnolia Manor. They all made us feel very comfortable and at home. We had nothing to worry about they took care of everything. It is like my sister said I want to do it again that describes just how easy it all went. We absolutely love Magnolia Manor! A special THANK YOU to everyone who made our day special!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We cannot ever express how much the team at Magnolia Manor did to make our wedding day so absolutely wonderful! Driving away from the venue, we just smiled and marveled out how well everything went, with little to no effort on our part. JoAnn was always responsive and helpful! Joyce decorated the venue beautifully and the flower arrangements were fantastic. Rena did our original tour and sold us on the venue, she was wonderful!

This venue is worth every penny because of the expertise they show in all they do. Again, the evening went so, so smoothly it was amazing. We had our ceremony in the Meadow and our reception in the Pavilion and it was wonderful.

Magnolia will forever hold a special place in our heart and we will absolutely recommend everyone they had as vendors and the venue itself. Thank you so much to all the team at Magnolia. We love you guys!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

My wedding day was absolutely stunning thanks to the good Lord, the staff at Magnolia Manor and mine and my husband's family and friends. At first I was hesitant to have my wedding at Magnolia Manor but my budget and my husband thought this location would be great and he was so right. My wedding day was better than I ever could have dreamed of. Joann and her staff did everything they could to make my wedding day both beautiful and stress free. They had someone constantly with me if needed, they set up things, and told me, all my family, bridesmaids, and groomsmen where we needed to be so I could enjoy the day with them. The setup was absolutely gorgeous and my wedding day could not have been any more perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Magnolia Manor. The staff is very friendly and good Christian people. My one request was that the Lord would be the center of my wedding day and the rest of my marriage and the staff at Magnolia Manor helped make my wedding day just that. The staff left me and my family and friends alone enough to where it felt like it was just us spending the whole weekend together. Joann and her staff were very easy going and very kind people. What was really cool was if I wanted to, I could use all of the vendors that Joann had. You would think that with a one stop shop you won't be getting top vendors but I was wrong. The flower lady made my flowers look just perfect. The photographer was absolutely great. He knew how to make all of us smile and laugh and took some really awesome shots. There was a lady helping the ceremony and the day of events go smoothly and I absolutely adored her. She was so kind and so easy going. She made sure I was happy and well taken are of. Then during the reception the DJ's wife was helping make everything else go smoothly as well. Everyone was just so great. CHOOSE MAGNOLIA MANOR! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture sydney, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

What a beautiful venue! Planning a rehearsal dinner turned out to be very easy with JoAnn’s help! She made everything go so smoothly. And the food her husband prepared was amazing. Everyone in our family was extremely satisfied. Thank you JoAnn!

Profile Picture M, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband found this venue when he was searching for an all inclusive destination for our wedding. Upon meeting Ms Joann we instantly felt like family. She walked us thru the process and we instantly knew that this was the venue for us. Mr Glenn made the most delious food for the dress rehersal dinner as well as for the wedding reception. Ms Joyce made our wedding flowers and decor absolutely gorgeous. Mr Kenny made us feel so comfortablewhen taking the wedding photos. Mr Ben made the reception so fun and never a dull moment. Our chaplain was totally awesome, Chaplain Babb aka Chappie B was so comfortable and easy going. Our awesome hair dresser/ make up artist Steven made the day off our wedding start off so fun, we adore him! And last but certainly not the least, the wonderful staff that made everything run smoothly behind the scenes.

Profile Picture Jesse, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I got married here last weekend. It was the best experience ever! Magnolia's all inclusive wedding package is the way to go! I didn't have to lift a finger! We were very pleased with everything from the food, music, photography and everything in between. Magnolia is a beautiful place and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a stress free wedding!

Photo for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Review - We got married in the "meadow"
Profile Picture Drew, 7/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

JoAnn and her team at Magnolia Manor are truly exceptional. From the moment we started planning to the final moments of our wedding and reception they treated us like family, they were responsive, caring, and their utmost concern was for our happiness and ensuring that everything was to our liking. Planning a wedding with them was so easy, timely, and fun. They are professionals and they are the best at what they do! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding and be sure to stay at Magnolia Manor, the bed and breakfast is wonderful too!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recommend Magnolia Manor as a wedding venue to EVERYONE that is looking for one!!! Our wedding day was a dream come true. Honestly!! The food was AMAZING (I'm still daydreaming about it almost a month later..) Ben the Entertainer, Kenny the photographer, JoAnn and Joyce, and all the people doing the behind the scenes work were awesome!! They treated us like royalty and our wedding day turned out so much better than we ever dreamed!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I absolutely loved Magnolia manor! The staff all around were fantastic to work with. Their vendors were professional and responsive to our needs. JoAnn who coordinates the venue is the absolute best. I was not stressed or nervous throughout the process at all. She made everything so smooth and eased all concerns with planning. We also were able to have our families and bridal party stay onsite for the weekend and they absolutely loved it! I highly recommend the venue and the vendors that they work with!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My now husband and I didn't want a long engagement, so we picked a date that was only 7 weeks out. When I started my research I was hesitant to call magnolia manor bc it looked so nice I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford it. But after calling several other places and either they didn't have the date(s) I was looking at or they were not helpful at all I decided to give magnolia manor a call and boy I'm so glad I did! Not only did they have my day in mind they were super affordable too! We pulled off a beautiful wedding in 7 weeks and it's all bc of the amazing staff at magnolia manor! The decorations were on point, the food was delicious and the Dj did such a fantastic job! Oh and the photos....WOW! The only thing I didn't Love was my cake but if that's the only hiccup, I'll take it! Do yourself a favor and book with magnolia manor. You will be so glad you did!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Joann and Joyce were great!! Everything went smoothly and there were no problems. The food was wonderful. The place was beautiful and we could not have asked for anything more. Can't put into words how great everything was. Thank you Joann for giving us the wedding weekend of a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jackie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

As a mother of the groom I loved having the ability to rent the guest house and have everything done in one place. We had our rehearsal dinner with JoAnn and her staff. The food was delicious and they worked seamlessly. Any request was immediately attended to with graciousness. We had our groomsman lunch in the guest house dining room and it was perfect! You will enjoy being part of JoAnn's family for the weekend.

Profile Picture Beth, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue! Beautiful decorations! Beyond friendly staff!!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would recommend Magnolia Manor to anybody. Everything was perfect. The staff was very professional. Mrs. Joanne was very nice and she made our wedding planning process very smooth. She took car of everything. The food was also great. If your looking for a great venue with reasonable prices, I would definitely recommend Magnolia Manor.

Profile Picture cornelius, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We recommend that you have family members and bridal party stay overnight at the Magnolia Manor. A second on-site building called the Townhouse is also available for lodging and provides a full service kitchen for the guests. A very nice continental breakfast is provided at each building. It was very convenient to be nearby for all the wedding events.
The food for the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were exceptional.
JoAnn and her staff provide the professional services and experience needed to achieve your dream wedding.
We highly recommend Magnolia Manor.

Profile Picture User7554664, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

As the mother of the bride I could not have been more pleased with absolutely everything at Magnolia Manor. From the first visit to view the venue until the last guest went home after the wedding, every detail was tended to with excellence. JoAnn & Joyce made the planning easy and their passion for what they do is evident in every conversation you have with them. This venue, all inclusive, is a very well oiled machine. The time frame is four hours from ceremony to reception if you choose to do everythng there. The flowers, the food, the photographer, the DJ, the staff all deserve 5 stars plus. Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast can truly make the planning of and the day of your daughters wedding everything you and your daughter have dreamed of and keep your stress level to less than a minimum. We will always look back on Amanda & Danny's wedding with fond and beautiful memories! We continue to get rave revues from our friends and family that celebrated with us.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

There was zero stress for me when it came to planning my wedding with Magnolia Manor. Changes were no problem, planning was simple, and the day went by beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The folks at Magnolia Manor were extremely accommodating of our last minute change of venue! We had less than two days to put together our wedding at MM and they listened to all our ideas and accommodated our vendors seamlessly. When we had to make the decision to relocate our wedding, MM proved to be an excellent place to land!

Profile Picture User7500548, 1+ year ago, 1 Review