Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

150 | Westminster, SC

150 Reviews for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

Shannon C. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Charming And Elegant

Love this place! Stunning venue with so many photo ops. The rooms are authentic tic and warm and each has a canopy bed. The outdoor area is perfection!

• Shannon

Shannon R. · Married on 05/15/2021

Incredible Venue!!!!

Perry and I are still overwhelmed with so much joy!! Magnolia literally made our dream wedding come true. I remember our first meeting there. Jo-Ann was so calming, engaged and made me feel very comfortable. Throughout the entire process she was available when I needed her .. she was interested.. very helpful and just so sweet and amazing. Joyce handled our flowers. She went out of her way ( as did Jo-Ann ) to accommodate everything we needed. Joyce was so sweet and so talented. The wedding day was so perfect. Anything we needed .. they got. Everyone went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Christy ( the wedding planner ) was also incredible. She did such an amazing job helping me and everyone.. we literally didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING!!! Kenny did great with the photos and was very clear and helpful in telling us what to do .. Ben, the DJ was AMAZING!! The music and flow was so perfect. The food was incredible.. everything was incredible.. there were 200 plus people there and everyone was happy. We are so grateful for everyone at Magnolia. I would do it there again 1000000000 times. I could go on and on .. I think what stood out to me the most was out much they went out of their way to accommodate what we needed .. they didn’t have to do that, but they chose to anyway. They truly cared about what we wanted and made it all come true.. no matter what it took. They were kind, patient, direct, fun, very attentive, full of joy .. they were perfect. Thank you so much Magnolia!!! I’ll always remember that you guys made my dream wedding come true 😊.. and you all helped me be stress free which is a miracle!! I love you guys!!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Tracy R. · Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely Perfect

This venue was perfect. As a second wedding for both of us, Magnolia Manor was special but not too extravagant. They made it completely easy and stress free! And it was gorgeous. Everything I dreamed it would be.....

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Allison

Allison R. · Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We had our wedding last month and Joann and her team could not have been easier to work with! Everything was perfect from the first day we spoke through the day of the wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Kayla L. · Married on 03/08/2021

My wedding was flawless due to Magnolia Manor

This venue has the most friendly, organized, and professional employees! The venue is absolutely stunning and my wedding day was absolutely flawless. All workers have lots of wedding experience and have so many back up options if anything were to happen on your wedding day. I've been to three weddings there and all were stunning and super organized. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 12/12/2020

Simply Amazing Wedding Experience

Words cannot describe the experience working with Joann & her crew at Magnolia Manor were. Since the day my daughter made her decision to get married at Magnolia Manor, Joann reassured me not to worry mom- she had this. Believe me, she did. Everything was perfect- from the food to the flowers, cake, dj, & especially the last minute changes we had to make. Thank you Joann once again for taking the stress out of such a wonderful day for our daughter and our new son in law. You are wonderful! Thank You! Kelly Clardy

Sent on 12/15/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Kelly. It was such an honor to plan with such a selfless couple and loving family! You all were a joy to work with!

Kristin V. · Married on 12/12/2020

The Best Venue!!

We had our wedding on December 12th at Magnolia Manor. Our wedding day was perfect, everything was incredibly smooth and most importantly stress free! Working with Joann and her team at Magnolia was fantastic. I will be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married. She helped us plan everything, got us connected with vendors, was very responsive, and amazingly helpful. We had some adjustments to make due to Covid which felt a little overwhelming to me, but Joann called me the next day with a plan & comforted me as she told me they had it all under control. They certainly did!
    We loved our experience with Magnolia Manor and are so thankful we chose them! It was the most perfect fit for us and our wedding day was the best day ever!

Sent on 12/30/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Kristin! It was an honor to host it and a joy to work with you and your wonderful family! It was a very special day for everyone present!

David L. · Married on 11/21/2020

Great micro wedding, intimate and easy

Came here for a wedding of 15 people. Perfectly micro. Great size - intimate- good choices good- house itself very vintage and cool experience

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic to work with!

I haven't had my wedding at Magnolia Manor yet (it's in just a few short months!), but I just wanted to share how AWESOME my experience with JoAnn and Joyce has been so far! From the very start, JoAnn made us feel so welcome and "at home" and we booked on the spot after our venue tour.
    I kept seeing how other couples said that the team at Magnolia Manor just took away the stress on the wedding day, and I can say that, even before the wedding, they have helped my stress levels so much! I am dealing with another wedding vendor (not affiliated with Magnolia Manor in any way) that has been a very stressful and worrisome experience, so I thought going in to the planning meeting with JoAnn and Joyce would be the same, but I was so wrong! They know their stuff and were actually looking out for me with suggestions of how to be more cost-effective and things that would work/look better. I was feeling stressed going in to the planning meeting, but they just helped so much and my stress level went way down! Now I am so much more happy and confident that I will have my dream wedding to my dream man and that everything will work out beautifully!
    I lost some excitement for the wedding because of COVID-19, normal wedding stress, and the stress from that other vendor, but I'm more excited now and I can't wait for the wedding day! I know it will be BEAUTIFUL and it will be in more than capable hands! Thank you JoAnn and Joyce for putting my mind at ease!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you for sharing this, Kristina! It is always our goal to help our couples and assist our families as best we can. Our hope is to remove as much stress and worry as is possible amid whatever life throws our way! You and your family have been a joy to work with and we're very excited about your wedding plans!

Kayla M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Stunning wedding venue

Planning a wedding in 2020 was a headache, and after spending almost a full year planning my wedding for a venue that eventually we lost $1000’s of dollars to- Magnolia Manor and JoAnn were life savers!!

We switched to Magnolia Manor only a couple months before our wedding date and JoAnn was so helpful and accommodating to our needs. She made wedding planning during “crunch” time stress free, and it really was such a blessing.

Do NOT overlook the value of having a venue with staff that has the ability to set up, tear down, and clean up!! They also have decorations available! They have options for catering and other vendors as well, but because we were so close to our wedding they graciously worked with my other vendors that were already booked :)

Let us not also overlook how amazingly beautiful the grounds of Magnolia Manor are!! Literally picture perfect from the old manor house, to the garden, to the pavilion, to the CUTEST tin roof chapel.

I am forever thankful to Magnolia Manor and their staff for everything they did to make our day so beautiful and memorable! Thank you!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Earlene A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Magnolia Manor is the place!

If you are planning that special day for you or a loved one, Magnolia Manor is the place! JoAnn and Joyce will take care of all your needs and the staff that cater to the event are spectacular! You really feel at home and cared for the entire time.

Rebekah L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Easiest Wedding Planning Experience!

We knew we wanted to ENJOY our engagement and not let the stress of wedding planning ruin the moment! The Magnolia Manor team exceeded our expectations! Everything was perfect! We were able to enjoy planning a wedding (during a pandemic) with the easy-going, very accomodating, staff at Magnolia Manor! Our wedding day was even more amazing than what we visioned. Pricing was very fair compared to other vendors. We loved that almost everything was "all-inclusive". We didn't have to worry about coordinating with several vendors or spending a fortune on one-time use decor. I would highly recommend Magnolia Manor to anyone planning a special event or wedding. Our experience was astounding!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Tammy C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing experience!

If you are looking for an all inclusive wedding package, then look no further. JoAnn Blake and her staff at Magnolia Manor did an amazing job with our daughter’s wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful! They were a pure delight to work with. The grounds are beautiful, and the chapel barn is one-of-a-kind. What an amazing day and what an amazing job they did.

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 08/21/2020

Wonderful venue! 💕

Planning a wedding this year was challenging to say the least but Jo-Ann did everything possible to make it easier! This venue is fantastic in so many ways but the best part for us was the fact that everything is taken care of for you! The wedding planner, DJ, photographer, catering, cake, flowers are all included yet you have choices with everything they do! We could not be happier with the way our wedding turned out 💕 I would definitely recommend this venue!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! It was a great day to celebrate you, Jacob and your wonderful children! I'll always be thankful that our paths crossed!

Shawn L. · Married on 07/09/2020

Magnificent Wedding Experience

On September 21, 2019, my son married the most wonderful young lady that my wife and I could hope for our son to marry. It was an amazing event at the most amazing venue. Since my wife's birthday is Sept. 19th, we decided to drive to Magnolia Manor in Westminster, SC a few days before the wedding so we could have some time to celebrate her birthday. While spending 4 days at the Bed and Breakfast, located on the venue, we got to know the staff and the venue very well. There was not a single inconvenience while we were there. Glenn, Joann and their staff were very accommodating and made sure that, while they worked tirelessly in preparation of the wedding, we were not neglected during our extra days before the wedding. It is difficult to describe the devotion that they have to maintaining the venue, preparing for the event, and executing the perfect experience with extreme professionalism. I wand to point out that this is not a corporately owned venue. It is owned and operated with obvious blood, sweat, and tears by two wonderful people who have surrounded themselves with a great support staff. They have also partnered with some very professional vendors who surpass many that I have witnessed in their industry. I would like to mention Kenny Fey (photographer), Christy Babb (wedding planner/director), Ben Phillips (MC/DJ), and Joyce Collins (flowers/decorations). They are all truly gifted people.

I want to add that Ben Phillips puts an extra special touch on how he handles the MC involvement of the reception. He is not just some DJ that sits behind a booth announcing the wedding party and other parts of the reception. He is out there with a microphone, interacting with the crowd and keeping things flowing perfectly so it doesn't just become one of those receptions where everyone ends up sitting around eating and staring at one another.

I also want to mention that Glenn (owner/chef/maintenance man/caretaker/etc...) did a great job at preparing the food for the rehearsal dinner and reception. It was all delicious and first class (especially the meatballs).

Overall, it was an event that I will always have fond memories of. And just in case you are wondering, I am not a long-time friend of the owners. I met them for the first time in the summer of 2019. This is a raving review for no other reason than the fact that these people deserve it. I gave them a 5.0 in every category but for some reason the site only reflects a 4.9

Sent on 12/30/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Mr. Lewis, thank you for taking the time to praise our staff and vendors in such detail. It was an honor to host their wedding. We are proud of and grateful for our Manor team, couples like English and Houston, and parents like you and Kathy, and the Wrights. Your words certainly restore our hearts and minds as we prepare for a new wedding season!

Debbie D. · Married on 06/27/2020

Haley and Nolan Mixon June 27th 2020

MOB
    Planning a wedding is stressful and Covid has made it even more stressful. JoAnn and I stayed in close contact through out planning. We became family over 8 months. It was worth every penny. We met several times and discussing what we were looking for like centerpieces. She didn’t have exactly what we was looking for but she made it happen. Kenny Fey was our photographer and he is amazing. He works with JoAnn and knows where and how to get the best pictures and does it in great time so the guest are not waiting. Fifteen minutes before the wedding it started raining JoAnn’s team kept everything going taking guest from the parking to the chapel and when it stopped raining she brought me,FOB and Bride to the chapel. Everything was beautiful and the best celebration ever! Our guest talk about how beautiful, friendly the staff and the food at Magnolia Manor. If you’re planning a wedding definitely check it out. You’ll be glad you did.
    Thanks JoAnn, Glenn and staff for making Haley and Nolan wedding day the BEST EVER!
    We love you all!
    Joey & Debbie Davis

Sent on 08/01/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Joey & Debbie! The 2020 wedding presented significant challenges, but together we got through it so well and Haley and Nolan did have a great day with all their guests! We did become family and have many wonderful memories of their ceremony and celebration! May God abundantly bless their married life!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2020

Mother of the Bride

Wow!! Is the first thing that comes to mind for this Mom. The overwhelming kindness shown to my daughter and myself as we planned her big day was so heartfelt! Not to mention Magnolia Manors breathtaking beauty. The down to earthiness I felt when we were talking to Joann was like i had known her forever. Which helped calm this Mom's heart! I can NEVER thank her and her staff enough for all their hard work in preparation for my daughters big day! It was definitely a Gorgeous day that will forever be one of my favorite moments! ❤ So thank you from the bottom of my heart! Amanda and Ryan had their AMAZING fairytale Cinderella wedding thanks to Magnolia Manor! I highly recommend using if your looking for that elegant make you feel at home atmosphere! We Loved it!! Thanks again Joann 💞

Sent on 06/02/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

You are most welcome! I feel I have to thank you and your husband as well as Ryan's family for raising such awesome young people. It was a pleasure to work with you and them ... and an honor to host the reception @ Magnolia Manor!
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 05/15/2020

Barnes / Jones wedding

I LOVED IT!!! They took care of me and my husband!! I couldn't ask for a better place.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith M. · Married on 03/14/2020

Dream Team

We have had nothing but positive experiences with the MM team. Our wedding had to be rescheduled very last minute due to covid-19 and JoAnn was very flexible with us for changing our date 2 days before the wedding. She has always been very communicative and a pleasure to work with. We are very excited to have our wedding this summer at Magnolia Manor!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Amanda M. · Married on 01/08/2020

The perfect little wedding for us in only 2 weeks!

JoAnn, I cannot thank you and your staff enough for all you did. I am assured that God brought our paths together. We are a blended family and God allowed you to help bring about the union of two precious children in a way that was far beyond what a big, traditional wedding would do. It was truly a special occasion for each of us. Thank you and Mike and Kenny and Alice and Renee, and the other staff whose names I forget.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Lydia E. · Married on 10/26/2019

Best ever wedding

JoAnne and her crew were not only the best choice, but should be the only choice! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience than we had. She was so wonderful. She had all the answers to questions I didn’t even know I would have. All her wedding connections made it seamless and worry free. We know we have a forever friend! Awesome group!!! The venue was the best!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Lydia, for your kind words. You and Jeff made the planning so easy and enjoyable. We will miss the laughs -- and the delicious cookies you would bring to our meetings! Please come back on your anniversaries!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Venue!!

I had my wedding here in early October and it was absolutely beautiful! JoAnn was soo great to work with! She was so helpful, willing to work with our needs, gave us good advice, responsible, good communication, and very nice! It was easy to see that she has so much experience with weddings. I felt cared for! I highly recommend Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Katilyn! It was wonderful getting to know you and Jacob, and your families. You all were a joy to plan with!

English W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Magnolia Manor makes everything so smooth and stress free. They go above and beyond to take care of every little detail.

JoAnn and her staff are truly incredible. Everything ran so smoothly and stress free for my family and I. Magnolia Manor puts their clients at the top of their priority and does any and everything to give them the most special day. The all inclusive package that is offered is truly the best! I enjoyed my wedding planning and wasn’t burdened by all the little things because JoAnn took care of literally everything. I will always cherish this day and the staff at this incredible venue.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you from all of us on the team here! You and Houston are a blessing to everyone you meet. It was a special honor to host a local Westminster couple!

Victoria · Married on 09/28/2019

Everything was wonderful.

I didn't want planning my wedding to drive me crazy, and Magnolia Manor B&B, Mrs. JoAnn and Mrs. Joyce kept everything moving smoothly so I didn't have to worry. They were extremely flexible with all requests, and my in-laws loved being able to rent out the rooms of the B&B and have a little family get together the next day. It was nice to have everything contained right there and not having to worry about coordinating a ton of vendors.

Sent on 06/02/2020