Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Denise
    Denise K. Married on 12/31/2021

Lovely experience with sweet staff!

Wonderful wedding weekend filled with warmth and happiness. Owners are kind and professional. Hope to comeback as this place will always be special!
    Lizann M. Married on 12/11/2021

Spectacular Wedding Experience

It was such a pleasure to work with JoAnn in planning the wedding for our son and daughter in-law. Her recommendations and the resources she offered were very helpful in making the planning process fun and stress free. She provided excellent references for the florist, photographer and videographer. The venue is absolutely beautiful. Our guests all remarked about how memorable this wedding experience truly was for all who attended .
    Kelsey A. Married on 11/13/2021

A wonderful experience

I highly recommend this venue for your wedding if you are looking for a stress-free and fun experience. JoAnn was great and easy to communicate with every step of the way.
    Ashley B. Married on 11/06/2021

A wonderful fall wedding

JoAnn was fantastic and the venue was absolutely gorgeous! As an all-inclusive venue, you'd have to search hard to find a better place (and the prices are incredibly reasonable!). Your family/friends can stay at the BnB, several ceremony sites available at the property, and a perfect covered outdoor space for the reception along with an indoor space for the rehearsal dinner. Seriously, you can't find better in the upstate!
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 11/06/2021

Our experience was perfect!

The staff and owner were easy to work with and helped with anything I needed.
    Gabrielle A. Married on 10/16/2021

Beautiful!!!

It was beautiful!!! The venue owners were extremely helpful and patient and made verything go smoothly!!
    Christina A. Married on 10/12/2021

Absolutely Wonderful !!!!

From start to finish JoAnn and her team made the whole process easier and fun. JoAnn has the best team set in place to help her coordinate any size wedding. And they really have thought of everything to make sure our day was magical. It was as close to a Disney wedding without actually being in Disney. Absolutely wonderful!
  • Paige
    Paige W. Married on 10/04/2021

Joanne is so sweet.

The venue is beautiful but Joanne really made our special day that much more special. She's patient and kind and understanding. Thankfully they bear the brunt of the stress and leave the bride and others helping to plan the wedding to enjoy the process instead of being overwhelmed with swatches and sample menus and choosing cakes and finding a DJ and so on and so forth. So much goes into planning the wedding and they take you through everything, step by step. If there's anything you want to provide for yourself (for example, we had a cake lady we've known for years and we wanted to have our cake done by her) they will happily allow you to do so. They have all kinds of things you can borrow, as well. I won't be planning any weddings any time soon, but I'd definitely use Joanne again if I was!
    Chelsea Married on 10/02/2021

Beyond my wildest dreams

Thank you for the beautiful wedding. It was beyond all my wildest dreams and my hardships. Your DJ literally was the best and most entertaining man I have ever seen and your staff was very sweet to me and my crazy son!
  • Lemons
    Lemons W. Married on 09/17/2021

Wonderful to work with!

I am a wedding planner and I had the pleasure of planning a wedding for one of my full service couples at Magnolia Manor! When I tell you that JoAnn made my job a million times easier, I mean it!! This venue is a one stop shop - from venue to catering and DJ to decor, they have it all covered! Everything was perfect and the entire staff at the Manor was so extremely helpful and incredible to work with. I can't wait to do another wedding together soon!
    Shannon C. Married on 07/09/2021

Charming And Elegant

Love this place! Stunning venue with so many photo ops. The rooms are authentic tic and warm and each has a canopy bed. The outdoor area is perfection!
  • I
    Ital M. Married on 06/19/2021

Magnolia Manor is all inclusive making the planning simple!

My daughter and son in law had their wedding in June 2021 at Magnolia Manor. As a mother, with a daughter who had a very hectic schedule left quite a bit of the planning to me. The staff at the MM made it very simple and easy - they had it all there for me and all of their vendors they work with had great reviews. This is basically a one stop shop - they have the master of ceremony, DJ and staff, pastor, and the photographer, Kenny Fey was AMAZING! Captured every moment - certainly exceeded our expectations. The Director for the event has tremendous experience - everything moved as planned and even with a few bumps in the road she was able to get us back on track without any hesitation. This team brings experience to wedding planning and takes the stress out of planning such an event. The food was awesome, the venue was breathtaking! I would highly recommend this venue and its amazing staff to individuals that want every detail reviewed and planned for.

I was very concerned about a few of the attendees who were handicapped. The venue made plans for them and ensured me that they would be taken care of and they were!

Great job Magnolia and Manor! You made my daughter's wedding day one for the books!
  • Shannon
    Shannon R. Married on 05/15/2021

Incredible Venue!!!!

Perry and I are still overwhelmed with so much joy!! Magnolia literally made our dream wedding come true. I remember our first meeting there. Jo-Ann was so calming, engaged and made me feel very comfortable. Throughout the entire process she was available when I needed her .. she was interested.. very helpful and just so sweet and amazing. Joyce handled our flowers. She went out of her way ( as did Jo-Ann ) to accommodate everything we needed. Joyce was so sweet and so talented. The wedding day was so perfect. Anything we needed .. they got. Everyone went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Christy ( the wedding planner ) was also incredible. She did such an amazing job helping me and everyone.. we literally didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING!!! Kenny did great with the photos and was very clear and helpful in telling us what to do .. Ben, the DJ was AMAZING!! The music and flow was so perfect. The food was incredible.. everything was incredible.. there were 200 plus people there and everyone was happy. We are so grateful for everyone at Magnolia. I would do it there again 1000000000 times. I could go on and on .. I think what stood out to me the most was out much they went out of their way to accommodate what we needed .. they didn’t have to do that, but they chose to anyway. They truly cared about what we wanted and made it all come true.. no matter what it took. They were kind, patient, direct, fun, very attentive, full of joy .. they were perfect. Thank you so much Magnolia!!! I’ll always remember that you guys made my dream wedding come true 😊.. and you all helped me be stress free which is a miracle!! I love you guys!!
    Tracy R. Married on 05/07/2021

Absolutely Perfect

This venue was perfect. As a second wedding for both of us, Magnolia Manor was special but not too extravagant. They made it completely easy and stress free! And it was gorgeous. Everything I dreamed it would be.....
  • Allison
    Allison R. Married on 04/24/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We had our wedding last month and Joann and her team could not have been easier to work with! Everything was perfect from the first day we spoke through the day of the wedding! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Latisha T. Married on 04/10/2021

Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast

If you’re looking for a beautiful venue that is all inclusive- THIS IS IT! Ms. Joann was amazing to work with and done everything she could to make sure our rainy wedding day was perfect! Food was amazing, and the amenities for guests were also amazing! We loved Magnolia Manor and working with the staff! Highly recommend!
    Kayla L. Married on 03/08/2021

My wedding was flawless due to Magnolia Manor

This venue has the most friendly, organized, and professional employees! The venue is absolutely stunning and my wedding day was absolutely flawless. All workers have lots of wedding experience and have so many back up options if anything were to happen on your wedding day. I've been to three weddings there and all were stunning and super organized. I would highly recommend to anyone!
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 12/12/2020

Simply Amazing Wedding Experience

Words cannot describe the experience working with Joann & her crew at Magnolia Manor were. Since the day my daughter made her decision to get married at Magnolia Manor, Joann reassured me not to worry mom- she had this. Believe me, she did. Everything was perfect- from the food to the flowers, cake, dj, & especially the last minute changes we had to make. Thank you Joann once again for taking the stress out of such a wonderful day for our daughter and our new son in law. You are wonderful! Thank You! Kelly Clardy

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Kelly. It was such an honor to plan with such a selfless couple and loving family! You all were a joy to work with!
    Kristin V. Married on 12/12/2020

The Best Venue!!

We had our wedding on December 12th at Magnolia Manor. Our wedding day was perfect, everything was incredibly smooth and most importantly stress free! Working with Joann and her team at Magnolia was fantastic. I will be recommending them to anyone I know that is getting married. She helped us plan everything, got us connected with vendors, was very responsive, and amazingly helpful. We had some adjustments to make due to Covid which felt a little overwhelming to me, but Joann called me the next day with a plan & comforted me as she told me they had it all under control. They certainly did!
    We loved our experience with Magnolia Manor and are so thankful we chose them! It was the most perfect fit for us and our wedding day was the best day ever!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Kristin! It was an honor to host it and a joy to work with you and your wonderful family! It was a very special day for everyone present!
    David L. Married on 11/21/2020

Great micro wedding, intimate and easy

Came here for a wedding of 15 people. Perfectly micro. Great size - intimate- good choices good- house itself very vintage and cool experience
  • Kristina
    Kristina B. Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic to work with!

I haven't had my wedding at Magnolia Manor yet (it's in just a few short months!), but I just wanted to share how AWESOME my experience with JoAnn and Joyce has been so far! From the very start, JoAnn made us feel so welcome and "at home" and we booked on the spot after our venue tour.
    I kept seeing how other couples said that the team at Magnolia Manor just took away the stress on the wedding day, and I can say that, even before the wedding, they have helped my stress levels so much! I am dealing with another wedding vendor (not affiliated with Magnolia Manor in any way) that has been a very stressful and worrisome experience, so I thought going in to the planning meeting with JoAnn and Joyce would be the same, but I was so wrong! They know their stuff and were actually looking out for me with suggestions of how to be more cost-effective and things that would work/look better. I was feeling stressed going in to the planning meeting, but they just helped so much and my stress level went way down! Now I am so much more happy and confident that I will have my dream wedding to my dream man and that everything will work out beautifully!
    I lost some excitement for the wedding because of COVID-19, normal wedding stress, and the stress from that other vendor, but I'm more excited now and I can't wait for the wedding day! I know it will be BEAUTIFUL and it will be in more than capable hands! Thank you JoAnn and Joyce for putting my mind at ease!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you for sharing this, Kristina! It is always our goal to help our couples and assist our families as best we can. Our hope is to remove as much stress and worry as is possible amid whatever life throws our way! You and your family have been a joy to work with and we're very excited about your wedding plans!
    Kayla M. Married on 10/10/2020

Stunning wedding venue

Planning a wedding in 2020 was a headache, and after spending almost a full year planning my wedding for a venue that eventually we lost $1000’s of dollars to- Magnolia Manor and JoAnn were life savers!!

We switched to Magnolia Manor only a couple months before our wedding date and JoAnn was so helpful and accommodating to our needs. She made wedding planning during “crunch” time stress free, and it really was such a blessing.

Do NOT overlook the value of having a venue with staff that has the ability to set up, tear down, and clean up!! They also have decorations available! They have options for catering and other vendors as well, but because we were so close to our wedding they graciously worked with my other vendors that were already booked :)

Let us not also overlook how amazingly beautiful the grounds of Magnolia Manor are!! Literally picture perfect from the old manor house, to the garden, to the pavilion, to the CUTEST tin roof chapel.

I am forever thankful to Magnolia Manor and their staff for everything they did to make our day so beautiful and memorable! Thank you!
    Earlene A. Married on 10/10/2020

Magnolia Manor is the place!

If you are planning that special day for you or a loved one, Magnolia Manor is the place! JoAnn and Joyce will take care of all your needs and the staff that cater to the event are spectacular! You really feel at home and cared for the entire time.
    Rebekah L. Married on 10/03/2020

Easiest Wedding Planning Experience!

We knew we wanted to ENJOY our engagement and not let the stress of wedding planning ruin the moment! The Magnolia Manor team exceeded our expectations! Everything was perfect! We were able to enjoy planning a wedding (during a pandemic) with the easy-going, very accomodating, staff at Magnolia Manor! Our wedding day was even more amazing than what we visioned. Pricing was very fair compared to other vendors. We loved that almost everything was "all-inclusive". We didn't have to worry about coordinating with several vendors or spending a fortune on one-time use decor. I would highly recommend Magnolia Manor to anyone planning a special event or wedding. Our experience was astounding!