Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

102 Reviews for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

102 Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Holly Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Experience

We had the best wedding day... better than we could have ever imagined! Everything was elegant and beautiful down to the last tiny details! This is a team that knows how to provide an incredible wedding experience!

Emily Stephens · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent venue with top notch experience

Made our day very magical and memorable. Joann was very easy going and met our needs for the wedding. Took the stress out of planning our wedding. Food was excellent!

Alicia Patterson · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding day

The vendors at MM were absolutely wonderful! They did everything they possibly could do to make our dream wedding come true. The guests raved of the wonderful food and the good time they had. We couldn't have been happier with the results.

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

ML and I had the wedding of our dreams here on July 21st of this year. The staff was attentive and kind, the food was great, and the site is simply wonderful. JoAnn was a huge part of making our special day as stress free as possible; even the months leading up to it were a breeze. She was always a text or phone call away, and she never once seemed bothered with my sometimes silly questions! I loved that JoAnn was flexible enough to allow ML and I to recruit a few sources outside of the venue to accommodate our wishes. I highly recommend having the rehearsal dinner here as well- try the baked ziti! I could go on and on about how wonderful every little detail was, but to sum it up I would like to say that we could not have asked for a better wedding than the one we experienced here.

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

JoAnn and her group never cease to amaze me! Our wedding was so great and stress free; everyone really enjoyed themselves and, as always, Glenn outdid himself on the food! I couldn’t have asked for a better group to handle the wedding and to share the wedding with! Because of their professionalism, the bride doesn’t even have a chance to notice the minor things (like when your groomsmen forget to transfer their boutonnières from their jacket to their vest for the ceremony). I wish I could rewind and just do the whole day over again! You won’t be disappointed in trusting JoAnn with your wedding!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 9
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 14
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 15
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 16

Madi · Married on 06/23/2018

Joann and Joyce run a phenomenal venue! They are both very attentive and responsive to any desire the bride and groom have. Their inclusive price and service made wedding planning a breeze. They have been in the business for a while and have the whole process down to a science.

Paisha · Married on 06/23/2018

Having my wedding at the Magnolia Manor was very stress free. I loved working with the owner and staff to make my day as special as i always imagined it to be. They take care of almost everything for you and it all makes decision making that much easier. Thank you Magnolia Manor!

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Magnolia Manor and their staff was amazing. They are on point and they always have a back up plan. We did not have to do anything from the time we walked down the isle til the time we said our good byes. They were always one step ahead of us and they always knew exactly what to do. The food was amazing! The decoratoring was beautiful! The ceremony was unforgetable! We give them 5 stars!
    The Davis Family

Amy · Married on 04/28/2018

Our daughter's wedding was a success! We were very pleased with the services we received from Magnolia Manor. The historic house and grounds are beautiful for events and photos. One of the most amazing things about this venue is that they handle 95% of the planning and leg work with set-up, etc. You save in the end because of not having to rent many things that brides have to rent at other venues. The food and florals are high quality as well. We highly recommend Magnolia Manor! Amy and Patrick Cromer

Patrick · Married on 04/28/2018

Magnolia Manor was such a blessing for our daughters special day. The setting in the meadow was perfect and things could not have gone better. We stayed there the night before so we would not be rushed the day of the wedding and everyone could relax. Probably the best part was not having to schedule and arrange vendors and recruit friends and family to help set up and tear down. It was fun and relaxing for everyone. The food was outstanding! The MC kept things going and the crowd entertained. The entire staff was very accommodating and made sure everything went to plan. I recommend Magnolia Manor for your special events.

Heather · Married on 03/24/2018

We loved our wedding! They did an amazing job with decorations and having things the way we wanted. The food fort he rehearsal and reception were delicious. The whole team is great.

Kim · Married on 12/09/2017

Joann and her staff are the greatest,I can honestly say my wedding went off without a hiccup at all.Great place to have your wedding if you want to not have to make a thousand decisions and have to worry about all the variables!

Cole · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough how perfect our wedding went at this venue. The staff and facility is professional and a very relaxing environment. My friends and family have been non stop saying it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a venue that is all inclusive and local. Thank you for helping us make our wedding a great experience!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 17
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 18

Cole · Married on 11/18/2017

The manor is well maintained and the caretaker is very responsive to any needs. The only issue we had was water pressure in the upstairs room. Other than that we had a great time and will be coming back.

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

Joann, Glenn, and vendors were awesome at Magnolia Manor. They all made us feel very comfortable and at home. We had nothing to worry about they took care of everything. It is like my sister said I want to do it again that describes just how easy it all went. We absolutely love Magnolia Manor! A special THANK YOU to everyone who made our day special!

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2017

We cannot ever express how much the team at Magnolia Manor did to make our wedding day so absolutely wonderful! Driving away from the venue, we just smiled and marveled out how well everything went, with little to no effort on our part. JoAnn was always responsive and helpful! Joyce decorated the venue beautifully and the flower arrangements were fantastic. Rena did our original tour and sold us on the venue, she was wonderful!

This venue is worth every penny because of the expertise they show in all they do. Again, the evening went so, so smoothly it was amazing. We had our ceremony in the Meadow and our reception in the Pavilion and it was wonderful.

Magnolia will forever hold a special place in our heart and we will absolutely recommend everyone they had as vendors and the venue itself. Thank you so much to all the team at Magnolia. We love you guys!

sydney · Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding day was absolutely stunning thanks to the good Lord, the staff at Magnolia Manor and mine and my husband's family and friends. At first I was hesitant to have my wedding at Magnolia Manor but my budget and my husband thought this location would be great and he was so right. My wedding day was better than I ever could have dreamed of. Joann and her staff did everything they could to make my wedding day both beautiful and stress free. They had someone constantly with me if needed, they set up things, and told me, all my family, bridesmaids, and groomsmen where we needed to be so I could enjoy the day with them. The setup was absolutely gorgeous and my wedding day could not have been any more perfect. If I could do it all over again, I would choose Magnolia Manor. The staff is very friendly and good Christian people. My one request was that the Lord would be the center of my wedding day and the rest of my marriage and the staff at Magnolia Manor helped make my wedding day just that. The staff left me and my family and friends alone enough to where it felt like it was just us spending the whole weekend together. Joann and her staff were very easy going and very kind people. What was really cool was if I wanted to, I could use all of the vendors that Joann had. You would think that with a one stop shop you won't be getting top vendors but I was wrong. The flower lady made my flowers look just perfect. The photographer was absolutely great. He knew how to make all of us smile and laugh and took some really awesome shots. There was a lady helping the ceremony and the day of events go smoothly and I absolutely adored her. She was so kind and so easy going. She made sure I was happy and well taken are of. Then during the reception the DJ's wife was helping make everything else go smoothly as well. Everyone was just so great. CHOOSE MAGNOLIA MANOR! You won't be disappointed.

M · Married on 10/13/2017

What a beautiful venue! Planning a rehearsal dinner turned out to be very easy with JoAnn’s help! She made everything go so smoothly. And the food her husband prepared was amazing. Everyone in our family was extremely satisfied. Thank you JoAnn!

Jesse · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband found this venue when he was searching for an all inclusive destination for our wedding. Upon meeting Ms Joann we instantly felt like family. She walked us thru the process and we instantly knew that this was the venue for us. Mr Glenn made the most delious food for the dress rehersal dinner as well as for the wedding reception. Ms Joyce made our wedding flowers and decor absolutely gorgeous. Mr Kenny made us feel so comfortablewhen taking the wedding photos. Mr Ben made the reception so fun and never a dull moment. Our chaplain was totally awesome, Chaplain Babb aka Chappie B was so comfortable and easy going. Our awesome hair dresser/ make up artist Steven made the day off our wedding start off so fun, we adore him! And last but certainly not the least, the wonderful staff that made everything run smoothly behind the scenes.

Drew · Married on 07/31/2017

My husband and I got married here last weekend. It was the best experience ever! Magnolia's all inclusive wedding package is the way to go! I didn't have to lift a finger! We were very pleased with everything from the food, music, photography and everything in between. Magnolia is a beautiful place and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a stress free wedding!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 19

Kristin · Married on 07/28/2017

JoAnn and her team at Magnolia Manor are truly exceptional. From the moment we started planning to the final moments of our wedding and reception they treated us like family, they were responsive, caring, and their utmost concern was for our happiness and ensuring that everything was to our liking. Planning a wedding with them was so easy, timely, and fun. They are professionals and they are the best at what they do! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding and be sure to stay at Magnolia Manor, the bed and breakfast is wonderful too!

Paige · Married on 07/15/2017

I recommend Magnolia Manor as a wedding venue to EVERYONE that is looking for one!!! Our wedding day was a dream come true. Honestly!! The food was AMAZING (I'm still daydreaming about it almost a month later..) Ben the Entertainer, Kenny the photographer, JoAnn and Joyce, and all the people doing the behind the scenes work were awesome!! They treated us like royalty and our wedding day turned out so much better than we ever dreamed!

Sabrina · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved Magnolia manor! The staff all around were fantastic to work with. Their vendors were professional and responsive to our needs. JoAnn who coordinates the venue is the absolute best. I was not stressed or nervous throughout the process at all. She made everything so smooth and eased all concerns with planning. We also were able to have our families and bridal party stay onsite for the weekend and they absolutely loved it! I highly recommend the venue and the vendors that they work with!

Sara · Married on 05/28/2017

My now husband and I didn't want a long engagement, so we picked a date that was only 7 weeks out. When I started my research I was hesitant to call magnolia manor bc it looked so nice I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to afford it. But after calling several other places and either they didn't have the date(s) I was looking at or they were not helpful at all I decided to give magnolia manor a call and boy I'm so glad I did! Not only did they have my day in mind they were super affordable too! We pulled off a beautiful wedding in 7 weeks and it's all bc of the amazing staff at magnolia manor! The decorations were on point, the food was delicious and the Dj did such a fantastic job! Oh and the photos....WOW! The only thing I didn't Love was my cake but if that's the only hiccup, I'll take it! Do yourself a favor and book with magnolia manor. You will be so glad you did!

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 20