Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 5
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 6
Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 7

Lisa Schofield · Married on 09/14/2019

Our experience with Magnolia was Perfect in every way!

JoAnn and Glen and their amazing team made sure that our wedding day was absolutely perfect! They all made the planning extremely easy by taking care of every detail that we could possibly anticipate way beforehand. And Magnolia Manor is the most beautiful location imaginable! Thank you so much for the wonderful memories that will last us a lifetime! We can't wait to celebrate our anniversary with you...see you then! ♥

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 8
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 9
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 10
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 11
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 12

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Lisa...you and Marc felt like family from the start. It was an honor to plan such a special wedding weekend with you. See you next August, if not before!

Joe Grady · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful weekend, picture pefect

Thank you to JoAnn and the crew at Magnolia Manor for taking such good care of our daughter in preparation for and in execution of her wedding weekend. We held the ceremony at a nearby church with Magnolia Manor hosting the reception. They handled some out of the ordinary requests (such as a self serve ice cream sundae bar instead of a wedding cake) with ease. Our daughter was planning the wedding from afar and JoAnn took great care of her throughout the process. Magnolia Manor is indeed a one-stop shop, but with great flexibility to pick and choose what works for you.

We took full advantage of the bed and breakfast, renting it out for the weekend for the bride's wedding party and their families. They also have another house next door available for rent consisting of two apartments that can be rented together or separately. Again, we rented it for the weekend and had ample space for many guests as they came and went at different times throughout the weekend. All these rooms were very affordable.

It was lovely and as stress free as a wedding can possibly be. :-)

Thank you, Glenn and JoAnn for taking such good care of us.
    Sincerely,
    Joe & Karen Grady
    Greensboro, NC

Sent on 09/19/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Mr. Grady! It was an honor to host the wedding weekend. Amy and Will, as well as their families, were a total joy to plan with and celebrate with too! We hope to see them on their anniversaries!

Alexis Yelder · Married on 06/14/2019

Magical Day

Magnolia Manor employees went above and beyond to make my day special. My guest are still telling me how good the food was.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amber O. Lee · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesomeness

They did everything we wanted. They where very accommodating! Would recommend anyone to have there wedding there and to stay there.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 13
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 14
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 15

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Amber! You and Ernie were such a joy to plan with! Thank you for the honor of hosting the wedding. JoAnn @ MM
  • Jessica

Jessica Smith · Married on 04/13/2019

Smith Review Of Magnolia Manor 2019

Jo'Ann and her staff was amazing. Everyone knew exactly what they were suppose to be doing and did their job well. I had ZERO stress before, during, and after my wedding (besides stressing about rain) but that was out of their control. The payment plans that they have in place to help you have the wedding of your dreams was very helpful for us. Jo'Ann was flexible if a payment was due and we needed to extend just a few days. The venue was very nice and the pictures that were taken from there were AMAZING also by Chase Todd. I wasn't very big on the entire flowers and Joyce who also works their helped create the perfect flowers for a very reasonable price. I liked the one and go that they offer meaning they do everything and you basically just tell them what you like and do not like. Everything was handled by the staff. One thing I might change if I had to do it over again was my food choice. Not everyone was a fan of the food. I enjoyed my experience and if I had to do it over again I would pick Magnolia Manor again!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 21
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 22
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 23

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2019

My wedding was Beautiful!

Bride- I really loved my wedding and going through JoAnn and her team! I was worried that having my wedding in SC while living in Texas would be hard but they made it so easy! I would do it all again. Everything was great. I was stress free the day of the wedding! I highly recommend this place for your wedding! I highly recommend going through the whole team so your day goes very smooth. The pictures I have were taken by there recommend photographer and he was amazing!! They were all personable and professional! Love this team!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 24
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 25

Kevin McFarland · Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful venue at reasonable price point. The Blakes are practically family now!

The whole team worked really well together. Joanne was very helpful in answering any questions leading up to our wedding, and she really pulled the weight when it came to planning and putting our event together. We signed our event contract with Joanne so far in advance that it was really hard to imagine how beautiful it was going to turn out, but the venue was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. That being said, they do have backup plans for locations should the weather be less than ideal. The groom's quarters aren't as nice as some other venues, but those venues were also at very different price points. For what we paid, and considering how busy we were that day getting pictures and such, the groom's quarters were just fine. We weren't able to spend much time in them. The venue offers plenty of picturesque locations for all of the wedding photography.
    I would definitely recommend this venue.
    We booked a 'mostly-inclusive' package in which we worked with the venues preferred vendors. The cake was created by the Walnut Street Bakery and we had a two tier cake and a groom's cake (three flavors in all) and it was delicious. The photographer (Kenny Fay) was very energetic and enthusiastic all day. He captured many many many great photos and took photos in all of the picturesque locations that you would expect on the property. The emcee (justcallben) was very personable and was able to interact with everyone to make a fun and memorable event. Ben and Kenny work very well together. You are given the option to make your own arrangements for emcee and photographer and bakery, but I would recommend working with the preferred team as they really do work very well together.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Donna Templeton · Married on 04/02/2019

A second Chance

After being widowed for 13 years, I married April 2 to a man whom I was reunited from childhood. We married April 2.
    It was held in the chapel barn, by a minister, and completely all inclusive. We basically just showed up. Every detail was taken care of, from the music to the dance, our pictures were beautiful... It was absolutely the most intimate stay and service that could have been made for two people getting a second chance.

Donna and Michael
    Atlanta

Sent on 09/21/2019

Cortney Ellenburg · Married on 03/22/2019

Beyond amazing experience

Absolutely loved every minute of my experience at Magnolia Manor! They went above and beyond my expectations to help me make my wedding day so special. Not only is the location convenient but the venue is perfect with a breath taking view. Everyone at Magnolia manor make planning a wedding an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend this venue for the wonderful atmosphere and awesome staff, not to mention the tasty food. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Cortney! You, Johnny and your amazing family made it a such a special celebration! We so appreciate when our neighbors and local families marry here!
  • Bridget

Bridget Johnson · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely the best!

Everyone that worked with us for our wedding was WONDERFUL. I never thought that I would not be at least a little stressed when it came time to get married but they really did and thought of everything. The venue is absolutely stunning and the food was amazing. Anyone that wants a great venue, fantastic people to work with and an easy process, choose Magnolia Manor!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 26
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 27
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 28
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 29
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 30
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 31

Kayla · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing venue and owners!

Super amazing experience. Our wedding here was everything we could have imagined and more. The owners are such wonderful people.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Alania

Alania Johnson · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect Winter Wedding

This location is stunning. The manor house and its grounds were the perfect place to hold a small, intimate wedding, like ours, but could easily accommodate a large wedding as well. Our ceremony was held in the gardens, which was beautiful even in the middle of winter, We stayed with our families for the wedding weekend in the Bed and Breakfast, which had lovely, well-decorated rooms. The rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were wonderful meals. The wedding planner, JoAnn, made the whole wedding planning process exceedingly simple. She and her staff were extremely accommodating, helpful, and kind.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Gail and Jim Mason · Married on 12/22/2018

Our Blessings

JoAnn and Glenn made sure everyone was comfortable and that all things ran smoothly for our wedding. All services provided were excellent. Their help and professionalism was a real blessing for us.

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee Soccio · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely perfect!

This venue was not only beautiful, but so versatile. Joann is amazing. She will do everything she can to make your special day stress free, beautiful, seamless, and memorable. Joyce put together the most beautiful centerpieces and wedding decorations, the flowers were perfectly arranged. Kenny was a fantastic photographer, He knew exactly what to do and had wonderful ideas. Mike was not only a joy to work with but made us laugh, which only made our wedding that much more memorable. The staff here were so wonderful, they were pleasant and friendly. Tara not only took my requests in stride, but was able to make me look more beautiful than i ever could have imagined. She is super sweet and a joy to be around. I will be contacting her for future hair/makeup needs. The cake was SOO good and so beautiful, exactly what we had asked for! I could never have had such an amazing day without all of these people working together to make such a beautiful event.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 37
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 38

Laura Bridges · Married on 11/23/2018

Magnolia Manor: Perfect Wedding/Amazing Value

Magnolia Manor was amazing! There was not a single time we talked to JoAnn that we were not met with a positive, reassuring, creative, sincerely cheerful response. We brought a very small wedding party to her with a 3 month's notice, and she and her staff made us feel like were the most exciting wedding they had ever organized. Every single detail--the make-up/hair, flowers, photography, meal, beautiful location, wedding cake, music, decorations, and wedding director--was astonishingly professional. It was especially wonderful to show up on wedding day knowing that every detail was taken care of...all we had to was show up and enjoy the day. For our wedding party of 16, JoAnn and her staff made it feel like a very big wedding, and, most of all, they made the day magical.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Victoria Dyer · Married on 10/21/2018

Day of the dead wedding

Words can not Express what I was feeling the day of my wedding. Everyone made my day feel so special a dream come true a princess finally marrying her prince. That day could have never been more special then it was to me thank to to everyone and all the staff and people who helped make my day so special

Sent on 12/05/2018

Holly Moore · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Experience

We had the best wedding day... better than we could have ever imagined! Everything was elegant and beautiful down to the last tiny details! This is a team that knows how to provide an incredible wedding experience!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Julie Jolley · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding - After Rehearsal dinner

My son and his fiancé were married at Magnolia in October 2018. We are from Alabama and I must say coordinating the after rehearsal dinner was excellent with the staff at Magnolia Manor. Food was great along with the atmosphere on the covered patio. Highly recommend this venue for your wedding and/or other events with a large number of folks.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Emily Stephens · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent venue with top notch experience

Made our day very magical and memorable. Joann was very easy going and met our needs for the wedding. Took the stress out of planning our wedding. Food was excellent!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alicia Patterson · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding day

The vendors at MM were absolutely wonderful! They did everything they possibly could do to make our dream wedding come true. The guests raved of the wonderful food and the good time they had. We couldn't have been happier with the results.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/21/2018

ML and I had the wedding of our dreams here on July 21st of this year. The staff was attentive and kind, the food was great, and the site is simply wonderful. JoAnn was a huge part of making our special day as stress free as possible; even the months leading up to it were a breeze. She was always a text or phone call away, and she never once seemed bothered with my sometimes silly questions! I loved that JoAnn was flexible enough to allow ML and I to recruit a few sources outside of the venue to accommodate our wishes. I highly recommend having the rehearsal dinner here as well- try the baked ziti! I could go on and on about how wonderful every little detail was, but to sum it up I would like to say that we could not have asked for a better wedding than the one we experienced here.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

JoAnn and her group never cease to amaze me! Our wedding was so great and stress free; everyone really enjoyed themselves and, as always, Glenn outdid himself on the food! I couldn’t have asked for a better group to handle the wedding and to share the wedding with! Because of their professionalism, the bride doesn’t even have a chance to notice the minor things (like when your groomsmen forget to transfer their boutonnières from their jacket to their vest for the ceremony). I wish I could rewind and just do the whole day over again! You won’t be disappointed in trusting JoAnn with your wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 44
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 45
    Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast 46

Madi · Married on 06/23/2018

Joann and Joyce run a phenomenal venue! They are both very attentive and responsive to any desire the bride and groom have. Their inclusive price and service made wedding planning a breeze. They have been in the business for a while and have the whole process down to a science.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Paisha · Married on 06/23/2018

Having my wedding at the Magnolia Manor was very stress free. I loved working with the owner and staff to make my day as special as i always imagined it to be. They take care of almost everything for you and it all makes decision making that much easier. Thank you Magnolia Manor!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Magnolia Manor and their staff was amazing. They are on point and they always have a back up plan. We did not have to do anything from the time we walked down the isle til the time we said our good byes. They were always one step ahead of us and they always knew exactly what to do. The food was amazing! The decoratoring was beautiful! The ceremony was unforgetable! We give them 5 stars!
    The Davis Family