Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast Reviews

135 | Westminster, SC

135 Reviews for Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast

Victoria · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Everything was wonderful.

I didn't want planning my wedding to drive me crazy, and Magnolia Manor B&B, Mrs. JoAnn and Mrs. Joyce kept everything moving smoothly so I didn't have to worry. They were extremely flexible with all requests, and my in-laws loved being able to rent out the rooms of the B&B and have a little family get together the next day. It was nice to have everything contained right there and not having to worry about coordinating a ton of vendors.

Sent on 06/02/2020

Kayla Lee · Getting married on 03/08/2021

My wedding was flawless due to Magnolia Manor

This venue has the most friendly, organized, and professional employees! The venue is absolutely stunning and my wedding day was absolutely flawless. All workers have lots of wedding experience and have so many back up options if anything were to happen on your wedding day. I've been to three weddings there and all were stunning and super organized. I would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina Baker · Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic to work with!

I haven't had my wedding at Magnolia Manor yet (it's in just a few short months!), but I just wanted to share how AWESOME my experience with JoAnn and Joyce has been so far! From the very start, JoAnn made us feel so welcome and "at home" and we booked on the spot after our venue tour.
    I kept seeing how other couples said that the team at Magnolia Manor just took away the stress on the wedding day, and I can say that, even before the wedding, they have helped my stress levels so much! I am dealing with another wedding vendor (not affiliated with Magnolia Manor in any way) that has been a very stressful and worrisome experience, so I thought going in to the planning meeting with JoAnn and Joyce would be the same, but I was so wrong! They know their stuff and were actually looking out for me with suggestions of how to be more cost-effective and things that would work/look better. I was feeling stressed going in to the planning meeting, but they just helped so much and my stress level went way down! Now I am so much more happy and confident that I will have my dream wedding to my dream man and that everything will work out beautifully!
    I lost some excitement for the wedding because of COVID-19, normal wedding stress, and the stress from that other vendor, but I'm more excited now and I can't wait for the wedding day! I know it will be BEAUTIFUL and it will be in more than capable hands! Thank you JoAnn and Joyce for putting my mind at ease!

Sent on 08/03/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you for sharing this, Kristina! It is always our goal to help our couples and assist our families as best we can. Our hope is to remove as much stress and worry as is possible amid whatever life throws our way! You and your family have been a joy to work with and we're very excited about your wedding plans!

Debbie Davis · Married on 06/27/2020

Haley and Nolan Mixon June 27th 2020

MOB
    Planning a wedding is stressful and Covid has made it even more stressful. JoAnn and I stayed in close contact through out planning. We became family over 8 months. It was worth every penny. We met several times and discussing what we were looking for like centerpieces. She didn’t have exactly what we was looking for but she made it happen. Kenny Fey was our photographer and he is amazing. He works with JoAnn and knows where and how to get the best pictures and does it in great time so the guest are not waiting. Fifteen minutes before the wedding it started raining JoAnn’s team kept everything going taking guest from the parking to the chapel and when it stopped raining she brought me,FOB and Bride to the chapel. Everything was beautiful and the best celebration ever! Our guest talk about how beautiful, friendly the staff and the food at Magnolia Manor. If you’re planning a wedding definitely check it out. You’ll be glad you did.
    Thanks JoAnn, Glenn and staff for making Haley and Nolan wedding day the BEST EVER!
    We love you all!
    Joey & Debbie Davis

Sent on 08/01/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Joey & Debbie! The 2020 wedding presented significant challenges, but together we got through it so well and Haley and Nolan did have a great day with all their guests! We did become family and have many wonderful memories of their ceremony and celebration! May God abundantly bless their married life!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2020

Mother of the Bride

Wow!! Is the first thing that comes to mind for this Mom. The overwhelming kindness shown to my daughter and myself as we planned her big day was so heartfelt! Not to mention Magnolia Manors breathtaking beauty. The down to earthiness I felt when we were talking to Joann was like i had known her forever. Which helped calm this Mom's heart! I can NEVER thank her and her staff enough for all their hard work in preparation for my daughters big day! It was definitely a Gorgeous day that will forever be one of my favorite moments! ❤ So thank you from the bottom of my heart! Amanda and Ryan had their AMAZING fairytale Cinderella wedding thanks to Magnolia Manor! I highly recommend using if your looking for that elegant make you feel at home atmosphere! We Loved it!! Thanks again Joann 💞

Sent on 06/02/2020

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

You are most welcome! I feel I have to thank you and your husband as well as Ryan's family for raising such awesome young people. It was a pleasure to work with you and them ... and an honor to host the reception @ Magnolia Manor!
  • Amanda

Amanda Barnes · Married on 05/15/2020

Barnes / Jones wedding

I LOVED IT!!! They took care of me and my husband!! I couldn't ask for a better place.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith Monteith · Married on 03/14/2020

Dream Team

We have had nothing but positive experiences with the MM team. Our wedding had to be rescheduled very last minute due to covid-19 and JoAnn was very flexible with us for changing our date 2 days before the wedding. She has always been very communicative and a pleasure to work with. We are very excited to have our wedding this summer at Magnolia Manor!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Lydia Ellenburg · Married on 10/26/2019

Best ever wedding

JoAnne and her crew were not only the best choice, but should be the only choice! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience than we had. She was so wonderful. She had all the answers to questions I didn’t even know I would have. All her wedding connections made it seamless and worry free. We know we have a forever friend! Awesome group!!! The venue was the best!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Lydia, for your kind words. You and Jeff made the planning so easy and enjoyable. We will miss the laughs -- and the delicious cookies you would bring to our meetings! Please come back on your anniversaries!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Venue!!

I had my wedding here in early October and it was absolutely beautiful! JoAnn was soo great to work with! She was so helpful, willing to work with our needs, gave us good advice, responsible, good communication, and very nice! It was easy to see that she has so much experience with weddings. I felt cared for! I highly recommend Magnolia Manor Bed and Breakfast.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Katilyn! It was wonderful getting to know you and Jacob, and your families. You all were a joy to plan with!

English Wright · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing! Magnolia Manor makes everything so smooth and stress free. They go above and beyond to take care of every little detail.

JoAnn and her staff are truly incredible. Everything ran so smoothly and stress free for my family and I. Magnolia Manor puts their clients at the top of their priority and does any and everything to give them the most special day. The all inclusive package that is offered is truly the best! I enjoyed my wedding planning and wasn’t burdened by all the little things because JoAnn took care of literally everything. I will always cherish this day and the staff at this incredible venue.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you from all of us on the team here! You and Houston are a blessing to everyone you meet. It was a special honor to host a local Westminster couple!

Lisa Schofield · Married on 09/14/2019

Our experience with Magnolia was Perfect in every way!

JoAnn and Glen and their amazing team made sure that our wedding day was absolutely perfect! They all made the planning extremely easy by taking care of every detail that we could possibly anticipate way beforehand. And Magnolia Manor is the most beautiful location imaginable! Thank you so much for the wonderful memories that will last us a lifetime! We can't wait to celebrate our anniversary with you...see you then! ♥

Sent on 09/18/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Lisa...you and Marc felt like family from the start. It was an honor to plan such a special wedding weekend with you. See you next August, if not before!

Joe Grady · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful weekend, picture pefect

Thank you to JoAnn and the crew at Magnolia Manor for taking such good care of our daughter in preparation for and in execution of her wedding weekend. We held the ceremony at a nearby church with Magnolia Manor hosting the reception. They handled some out of the ordinary requests (such as a self serve ice cream sundae bar instead of a wedding cake) with ease. Our daughter was planning the wedding from afar and JoAnn took great care of her throughout the process. Magnolia Manor is indeed a one-stop shop, but with great flexibility to pick and choose what works for you.

We took full advantage of the bed and breakfast, renting it out for the weekend for the bride's wedding party and their families. They also have another house next door available for rent consisting of two apartments that can be rented together or separately. Again, we rented it for the weekend and had ample space for many guests as they came and went at different times throughout the weekend. All these rooms were very affordable.

It was lovely and as stress free as a wedding can possibly be. :-)

Thank you, Glenn and JoAnn for taking such good care of us.
    Sincerely,
    Joe & Karen Grady
    Greensboro, NC

Sent on 09/19/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Mr. Grady! It was an honor to host the wedding weekend. Amy and Will, as well as their families, were a total joy to plan with and celebrate with too! We hope to see them on their anniversaries!
  • Trinity

Trinity Williamson · Married on 07/28/2019

My son's wedding

Thanks for a great wedding. They helped me with a last minute wedding that looked like we had planned for months. I highly reccomend them!!!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Alexis Yelder · Married on 06/14/2019

Magical Day

Magnolia Manor employees went above and beyond to make my day special. My guest are still telling me how good the food was.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Amber O. Lee · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesomeness

They did everything we wanted. They where very accommodating! Would recommend anyone to have there wedding there and to stay there.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Amber! You and Ernie were such a joy to plan with! Thank you for the honor of hosting the wedding. JoAnn @ MM
  • Jessica

Jessica Smith · Married on 04/13/2019

Smith Review Of Magnolia Manor 2019

Jo'Ann and her staff was amazing. Everyone knew exactly what they were suppose to be doing and did their job well. I had ZERO stress before, during, and after my wedding (besides stressing about rain) but that was out of their control. The payment plans that they have in place to help you have the wedding of your dreams was very helpful for us. Jo'Ann was flexible if a payment was due and we needed to extend just a few days. The venue was very nice and the pictures that were taken from there were AMAZING also by Chase Todd. I wasn't very big on the entire flowers and Joyce who also works their helped create the perfect flowers for a very reasonable price. I liked the one and go that they offer meaning they do everything and you basically just tell them what you like and do not like. Everything was handled by the staff. One thing I might change if I had to do it over again was my food choice. Not everyone was a fan of the food. I enjoyed my experience and if I had to do it over again I would pick Magnolia Manor again!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2019

My wedding was Beautiful!

Bride- I really loved my wedding and going through JoAnn and her team! I was worried that having my wedding in SC while living in Texas would be hard but they made it so easy! I would do it all again. Everything was great. I was stress free the day of the wedding! I highly recommend this place for your wedding! I highly recommend going through the whole team so your day goes very smooth. The pictures I have were taken by there recommend photographer and he was amazing!! They were all personable and professional! Love this team!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Kevin McFarland · Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful venue at reasonable price point. The Blakes are practically family now!

The whole team worked really well together. Joanne was very helpful in answering any questions leading up to our wedding, and she really pulled the weight when it came to planning and putting our event together. We signed our event contract with Joanne so far in advance that it was really hard to imagine how beautiful it was going to turn out, but the venue was so beautiful and the weather was perfect. That being said, they do have backup plans for locations should the weather be less than ideal. The groom's quarters aren't as nice as some other venues, but those venues were also at very different price points. For what we paid, and considering how busy we were that day getting pictures and such, the groom's quarters were just fine. We weren't able to spend much time in them. The venue offers plenty of picturesque locations for all of the wedding photography.
    I would definitely recommend this venue.
    We booked a 'mostly-inclusive' package in which we worked with the venues preferred vendors. The cake was created by the Walnut Street Bakery and we had a two tier cake and a groom's cake (three flavors in all) and it was delicious. The photographer (Kenny Fay) was very energetic and enthusiastic all day. He captured many many many great photos and took photos in all of the picturesque locations that you would expect on the property. The emcee (justcallben) was very personable and was able to interact with everyone to make a fun and memorable event. Ben and Kenny work very well together. You are given the option to make your own arrangements for emcee and photographer and bakery, but I would recommend working with the preferred team as they really do work very well together.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Donna Templeton · Married on 04/02/2019

A second Chance

After being widowed for 13 years, I married April 2 to a man whom I was reunited from childhood. We married April 2.
    It was held in the chapel barn, by a minister, and completely all inclusive. We basically just showed up. Every detail was taken care of, from the music to the dance, our pictures were beautiful... It was absolutely the most intimate stay and service that could have been made for two people getting a second chance.

Donna and Michael
    Atlanta

Sent on 09/21/2019

Cortney Ellenburg · Married on 03/22/2019

Beyond amazing experience

Absolutely loved every minute of my experience at Magnolia Manor! They went above and beyond my expectations to help me make my wedding day so special. Not only is the location convenient but the venue is perfect with a breath taking view. Everyone at Magnolia manor make planning a wedding an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend this venue for the wonderful atmosphere and awesome staff, not to mention the tasty food. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Magnolia Manor Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you, Cortney! You, Johnny and your amazing family made it a such a special celebration! We so appreciate when our neighbors and local families marry here!
  • Bridget

Bridget Johnson · Married on 03/16/2019

Absolutely the best!

Everyone that worked with us for our wedding was WONDERFUL. I never thought that I would not be at least a little stressed when it came time to get married but they really did and thought of everything. The venue is absolutely stunning and the food was amazing. Anyone that wants a great venue, fantastic people to work with and an easy process, choose Magnolia Manor!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Kayla · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing venue and owners!

Super amazing experience. Our wedding here was everything we could have imagined and more. The owners are such wonderful people.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Alania

Alania Johnson · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect Winter Wedding

This location is stunning. The manor house and its grounds were the perfect place to hold a small, intimate wedding, like ours, but could easily accommodate a large wedding as well. Our ceremony was held in the gardens, which was beautiful even in the middle of winter, We stayed with our families for the wedding weekend in the Bed and Breakfast, which had lovely, well-decorated rooms. The rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were wonderful meals. The wedding planner, JoAnn, made the whole wedding planning process exceedingly simple. She and her staff were extremely accommodating, helpful, and kind.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Gail and Jim Mason · Married on 12/22/2018

Our Blessings

JoAnn and Glenn made sure everyone was comfortable and that all things ran smoothly for our wedding. All services provided were excellent. Their help and professionalism was a real blessing for us.

Sent on 03/14/2019