2687 Reviews for MagnetStreet Weddings

Assembly (11)
Programs (8)
Place Cards (7)
Menus (4)

Our save the dates turned out so much better than I ever could have dreamed. I had a very specific image in my head and the designer was able to make it come to life. They worked with me and my wedding planners to create the perfect magnet and card. Thank you!

Profile Picture Mary Alexandra, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates, Addressing, Design, Printing

I was able to see what my invitations would look like before ordering them and can make changes if there is something i dont like

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiancée and I have recently started doing all of our wedding planning and preparation and invitations save the dates and even party favors were some of the hardest things to think of and honestly magnet streets made the process so much easier and enjoyable. We’ve found so many different things that we liked and new ideas we’ve never even thought of. Thank you guys so much we plan on making more items from you guys and referring our friends to you

Photo for MagnetStreet Weddings Review - Sample invitation
Profile Picture Justin, 7/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies

Magnet street did a wonderful job with the save the dates, invitations and my fans.

Profile Picture Lenda, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Always amazing. I am a wedding coordinator and I have come to use Magnetstreet now for all my weddings.

Profile Picture shauna, 4/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I were looking for a great magnet for our save the date and we found the perfect one on magnet street! The navigation of the website is great and it's very easy to edit the magnet. They work with you and edit any magnet to your needs even if it won't allow you to do it yourself. I highly recommend Magnet Street specially since they allow you to order just one piece and give you free samples!

Profile Picture Ronal , 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great save-the-date magnets. Good price, good product. Quick delivery. Very pleased and will use again.

Photo for MagnetStreet Weddings Review - Great quality save-the-date magnets. Quick delivery
Profile Picture Ketsy, 12/1/18, 1 Review
1.6

Used the example given for one of the products. The template seemed like it was user friendly however when my order arrived the size of the lettering and line placement was off. It seems like it would have been easily picked up by staff filling the order. Not happy. Would not recommend

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great customer service! Fast shippI guess! My wedding invitations look amazing. Exactly what I was looking for! My save the date magnets were also great quality and looked great!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved the magnets that we went with for our save the dates! They all arrived in a reasonable amount of time without any issues in printing. We plan on using the matching invites when it comes time to order our wedding invitations. The only suggestion I would make would be to offer more sets of things together instead of having to order each piece individually. It also would have really helped us if the magnets could have been customized to be displayed both vertically and horizontally. We had picked out our picture ahead of time and so had to find a magnet that fit with the format of the picture. Although it ultimately worked out it did limited our selection options by half.

Profile Picture Jacob, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Save the Dates

I ordered my invitations almost a year in advance and they came incredibly fast! Love the cards and love the envelopes. They are exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Deidre, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Pretty great selection to choose from

Profile Picture Geneva, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Save the Dates

Fast, good quality and they even have me more magnets than what I order! Who could ask for more :)!

Profile Picture Carlos, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ordered 100 save the date magnets and they are beautiful!! The site was easy to use and my order got to me quickly! Will def use again and recommend

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so pleased with the STDs that I received and will be sending to my family and friends!
I have already recommended to so many of my friends who will be future brides!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was able to find the perfect save the date design in magnet form! I loved that I was able to customize fonts and colors so easily. They had a premade design that I switched colors on, and it turned out PERFECT. I would HIGHLY recommend magnet street to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

LOVED working with MagnetStreet! They were wonderful & my save-the-dates turned out perfectly! I would recommend 100% of the time!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

from the beginning, EVERYONE at Magnet Street has been absolutely wonderful. Save the dates are perfect, shower invites are wonderful and the wedding invite is spectacular. What a wonderful company to work with from EVERY aspect. You absolutely can't go wrong with doing your "wedding" here.

Profile Picture joline, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Our save the dates were FABULOUS!!!!!!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Save the Dates

Magnet street was perfect! They personalized everything through their "request design changes" link and the chat function makes for easy ordering. They also run specials all the time so I had everything ready to go and ordered when I got a promo email. My stationary and magnets are perfect. They all
Match and the address printing was a huge time save.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Even more beautiful than I thought they could be! The foil lettering is stunning and, in my opinion, worth the extra money. The addressing service was fantastic. Customer service worked with me throughout the entire process to ensure that we were completely satisfied. I paired my gorgeous save-the-date photo cards with custom stamps from Zazzle.com and I have received so many compliments already. Thank you MagnetStreet for taking care of us so well, and we will be back to order our invitations and wax seals (LOVE those!) very soon!

Profile Picture kayla, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great experience! Will definitely recommend to others!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/13/18, 1 Review
1.9

I ordered magnets through MagnetStreet and they screwed up the return address. Are the offering a refund? Nope. Are they offering to redo the order according to the correct spec? Nope.

Sure they are flexible and responsive - but that's not helpful if you cant deliver the product.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/11/18, 1 Review
0.5

Terrible customer service experience on my end. Got my one sample edited and remove part of template. They did it no problem and mailed me the correct ONE sample. When I tried approving the 100 copies, i experienced login issues and communicated via email with customer support. Gave the go ahead, assuming that I approved the ONE sample and thinking it was saved in my file, apparently not! So when I get my 100 copies DELIVERED (no problem the first time) I see that area I requested to have removed on ALL the copies, so obviously I'm going to have an issue with that! So customer service contacts me and I'm pretty certain I dealt with Mercedes for majority of the time and she was pleasant to deal with. Anyways, magnetstreet said they will reissue and send free of charge by March 26. I give it so time and noticed, I never received the second shipment and emailed them about it April 2. Customer service called me on April 3rd and straight up blamed me that I put an incorrect shipping address, even though its the same address and it's the carriers' fault not theirs, she blamed me for approving the wrong proof the first time around and said they should have never reprinted in the first place. This woman who was assigned to deal with this just had the WORST customer service possible. Listen, your business predominately caters to weddings. This was just next level incompetence and just be accountable for your actions. I paid and designed my save the date and you couldn't even fulfill your end of the bargain. Your company has zero integrity and it's just so unfortunate.

Profile Picture michele, 9/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We choose to do save the date magnets. Magnet street had such a variety, at amazing prices. You really can rind any style you need. Snd the quality, and clarity (of pics) was amazing. Def will us in tbd future for other events, and def would recommend.

Profile Picture Estrella, 9/29/18, 1 Review