MagnetStreet Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Allison
    Allison N. Getting married on 09/27/2043

Beautiful!

Ordered my save the dates and invitations from here. Everything was BEAUTIFUL! I have received so many compliments on both but more so the wedding invitations. The luxe satin paper is so smooth. I love the options for the different envelopes, and you can't beat the price.

Allison,
    Congratulations to you with the upcoming wedding ♥ Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating along with you kind words about beautiful products and paper. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing you endless love,
    Truly Engaging by MagnetSteet
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Getting married on 09/03/2023

Absolutely obsessed

I found this company through Instagram a few months ago when a random add popped up for save the dates. I had such a fun time exploring the site and trying out different templates until I settled on the right one. What drew me in most was the free sample option that was available prior to completing such a large order. Once I was finished with my design I only waited for about 2 days until the sample arrived. It was PERFECT. The color and paper quality were better than I even expected. I purchased my full order of 110 prints almost immediately. I also opted in for the envelope addressing which was only a bit extra. My full order got here today and I am absolutely obsessed! The rose gold foil, high grade picture and color quality, everything is exactly as pictured, I could not be happier! My official invitations will most definitely be from this company as well! 10 out of 10
    would absolutely recommend!

Ashley,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding! We appreciate you stopping by and leaving such a nice recommendation AND a five star rating about our website, products, quality & value!
    Wishing you a happy ever after!
    Miranda N. Getting married on 06/20/2023

Save the Date Magnets

We're planning a wedding a year & a half away with many out of town guests. Loved the save the date magnets. Had a little trouble communicating the spacing I wanted, but they were perfect in the end. I had them do the addressing & everything was very well done & convenient to mail.

Miranda,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! Looking forward to working with you for all your stationery needs.
    Lorene C. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Great quality

Awesome choice for save the dates! Great quality with lots of variety

Lorene,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and awesome review. We’re here for you.
    Wishing you a happy future together,
  • Christine
    Christine R. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Save The Dates

Ordered my save the date magnets and got them so quickly. I ordered 160 and they were such a reasonable price! Getting so many compliments!

Christine,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement!! How exciting to be planning your happily ever after ♥ We are thrilled to see how happy you are over your save the dates.
    Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 STAR rating.
    Wishing you a long and happy life together,
  • Cierra
    Cierra Getting married on 05/06/2023

Beautiful!!

I ordered both my save the dates (magnets) and my actual invitations (all in ones) from here and I couldn’t be any happier with how they turned out! They were very responsive when I had to cancel my first order to change the date. And even quicker to get them shipped to me in perfect condition!

Cierra,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so blessed to be a part of your wedding journey. Thank you for leaving us a
    FIVE STAR rating. Your words describing your experience is appreciated. Blessings to you and your fiancé as you take this wonderful journey together,
  • Angie
    Angie W. Getting married on 01/21/2023

Great product!

MagnetStreet was having a great sale. So I went and looked and was beyond impressed with the options available for our save the dates. Not only template options but editing options as well. So we placed our order, and when we received them, I was even more impressed!! The quality of our save the dates were better than I imagined! I am so excited and thankful!

Angie,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! ♥ Thank you so much for the wonderful save the date 5 STARS review! We are honored to be a part of your wedding memories.
    Wishing your married life to be filled with everlasting love for the years to come,
    Madison M. Getting married on 01/07/2023

Amazing Quality! Amazing Customer Service! Amazing Experience!

I ordered my first set of Save the Date magnets and was not happy with the order. The picture was way too small. After talking with customer service, they were so incredibly helpful and wanted to make sure the problem got fixed. I am so in love with my new Save the Dates. The entire process was so easy. If I could give more stars I would!

Madison,
    Congratulations on your engagement! ♥ Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating along with you kind words about our customer service team. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing you a wonderful love filled marriage,
    Noelle O. Getting married on 12/21/2022

Amazing!!!!

Truly engaging is absolutely amazing and customer service is unparalleled. The quality that came in was amazing the attention to detail was amazing and the people who look over your designs truly care. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for stationary for any event I use them for my save the dates in plan to use them for my invitations!!!

Noelle,
    Congratulations to you both on your upcoming wedding ♥ You have us smiling over your ★★★★★ STAR absolutely amazing rating and fabulous review! We are so happy you love your save the dates and we look forward to helping you with your wedding stationery too!!
    Wishing you endless love as you build an amazing future together,
    Sydnie H. Getting married on 12/16/2022

I’ll never recommend anywhere else

Ordered my save the dates from truly engaging…. After receiving initial samples from lots of places, I was still torn. However, after going to every website to design my save the dates, truly engaging was the only one I felt like the customization was easy, and creative. Not to mention, their website is so user friendly and made the process so easy. After I got an automatic discount code applied, the price went down dramatically and I spent less than $200 for my save the date magnets with foil and I even upgraded my envelopes so they were really pretty. On every other website, an order similar to this would’ve cost over $400, easy. I’m already making my invitations through truly engaging and I can’t wait to receive those. I’ll tell anyone who will listen that truly engaging is the best!

Sydnie,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are SO very happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review about our website, customization, value and quality. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you♥♥♥
    Houston C. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Great! Experience

Great service and great quality for a great price!!

Houston,
    Congratulations to you both! We love it when we can make a customer happy with our great service, quality & price! Thank you so much for your great review and 5 STAR rating!
    Wishing you a great married life,
    Sarah V. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Amazing!! Definitely recommend

Great quality, and super affordable!

Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your kind FIVE STAR review. We wish you all the best!
  • Guinevieve
    Guinevieve M. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing! Wish I found them the 1st time

So happy to discover Truly Engaging & MagnetStreet. The invitations were half the price of any other websites found that were similar & professional. Customizing options and process was easy and flexible, loved our final invites! Last year when shopping I found many great ideas/designs, but invites for 50 was about $500+, so I MADE them myself. So happy to have Truely Engaging make them and the choices fit our unique tropical wedding. RSVP's complimented them immediately

Guinevieve,
    Congratulations! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you so much for the 5-STAR rating and awesome review of your invitation order, including the personalization process and budget friendly website feedback. ♥
    We wish that your love lasts forever,
    Haley P. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Excellent Price!

We used for our save the dates- cheaper than Walmart and Shutterfly with great quality!!

Haley,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement!! Thank you for sharing how much you liked your Save the Dates and for the FIVE ★★★★★ rating too! We are so happy you "choose us" to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Enjoy this magical time between your engagement and your wedding day,
    Jacky Getting married on 11/12/2022

Save the Dates for Wedding

Best experience creating my beautiful save the dates. It was so customizable and affordable. 10/10 recommend!!!!

Jacky,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! ♥ Thank you so much for the 10 out of 10 and 5 STARS! We are honored to be a part of your wedding memories.
    Let the adventure begin and be filled with everlasting love,
  • Sara
    Sara C. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Affordable & Elegant

I ordered 100 Save-The-Dates from Magnet Street. I have been looking for ways to save money during this whole wedding planning process, but it's hard to justify some things because you risk losing quality. Magnet Street makes affordability & quality something you can achieve! I couldn't believe how amazing our magnets turned out. They were less than $1 a piece during their 75% off sale. I also love that they are woman owned and operated. The shipping times we fast and reliable too.

Sara,
    Thank you for trusting us with your save the dates! We love what we do for friends like you. We appreciate your feedback about our quality, value and shipping times. ♥ Congratulations to you both and wishing you lots of happy years together!
    Lisa V. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Save the date magnets

Couldn't be happier with out save the date magnets. They turned out perfect and arrived several days earlier than indicated when we ordered them. We had return addresses printed for a very reasonable price. Will definitely be using them for our invites, etc.

Lisa,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review about our products. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Amazing products!

Beautiful work and so easy to work with!

Sarah,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so glad you are happy. Thanks, for your kind words & F I V E S T A R R A T I N G. Let us know how we can help you with your wedding stationery needs. ♥
    Reese A. Getting married on 11/01/2022

AMAZING invitations!!!

I love love LOVE everything about my invitations. The quality is incredible, and the cards themselves are SO beautiful. In my shipment of invitations, they also included and sample packet of all different kinds of stationary that you could get, like coasters, thank you cards, table numbers, etc. I had to email them regarding my order and they were prompt to respond. Not to mention, they always have some sort of sale going on and I got my entire purchase for 75% off! It was a steal. Absolute 10/10 and will recommend to all my friends!!!!

Reese,
    Congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding ♥ Thank you for giving us a FIVE STAR rating along with you kind words about our products and price. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing a love-filled long life to you both,
    Ashwini A. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Love the save the date magnet!

Designing our save the date magnet was easy and looked professional when they came in the mail. I love them!

Ashwini,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you and we are so happy you LOVE your save the dates!
    Greta W. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Wedding Samples

I love that I could order a tangible sample before I place my final order! They’re perfect!

Greta,
    Congratulations to you both! We l♥ve it when we bring happiness! Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating too.
    Wishing you a sweet married life,
    Katie L. Getting married on 10/22/2022

10/10 would recommend

I love how customizable the options are. My save the dates look exactly as they do online and the quality is excellent. I’m very thrilled with my purchase and will definitely order my invites here as well. :)

Katie,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement ♥ Thank you so much for the FIVE STAR rating and sharing how thrilled you were with your purchase. We appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience.
    Best wishes for a happy, healthy, and long life together,
    Katie F. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Quick and beautiful

Great quality and an excellent price. Their sales are awesome. Cute packaging. Exactly what I wanted

Katie,
    Congratulations to you both! We appreciate your kind words about our great quality excellent price & cute packaging-we think so too AND for the ★★★★★ star rating!
    Wishing you both all the best for a great future together,
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee P. Getting married on 10/20/2022

Save the Dates by Truly Engaging

I ordered my save the dates through Truly Engaging by MagnetStreet and they turned out perfect! I went with Truly Engaging because of their price and how customizable their options were. While planning and paying for a wedding, the last thing I wanted to spend an arm and a leg on was the stationery. Truly Engaging offered a great price and produced a wonderful product. I will forever refer them!

Kaylee,
    Congratulations to the happy couple! Thank you for all your kind words and FIVE star rating. We LOVE what we do for friends like you. We are a small business and strive to do our best to provide beautiful, yet affordable wedding stationery. We appreciate your referral to others.
    Wishing you a long and love-filled life together,
    Kathy S. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Beautiful product

Beautiful personalized Save the Date magnets and they arrived quickly! I highly recommend MagnetStreet!

Kathy,
    Congratulations! ♥ We appreciate your recommendation AND ★★★★★ STAR rating! We are so happy you love your save the dates.
    Wishing you endless love,