MagnetStreet Weddings Reviews

2,866 Reviews for MagnetStreet Weddings

• Guinevieve

Guinevieve Mertens · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing! Wish I found them the 1st time

So happy to discover Truly Engaging & MagnetStreet. The invitations were half the price of any other websites found that were similar & professional. Customizing options and process was easy and flexible, loved our final invites! Last year when shopping I found many great ideas/designs, but invites for 50 was about $500+, so I MADE them myself. So happy to have Truely Engaging make them and the choices fit our unique tropical wedding. RSVP's complimented them immediately

Sent on 08/01/2020

Guinevieve,
    Congratulations! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you so much for the 5-STAR rating and awesome review of your invitation order, including the personalization process and budget friendly website feedback. ♥
    We wish that your love lasts forever,

Mary Clausen · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Excellent!

Absolutely in LOVE with our magnet save the dates. They came so fast and look so professional.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Mary,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so blessed to be a part of your wedding journey. Thank you for leaving us a FIVE STAR rating. We wish you all the best!
  • Stephany

Stephany Banuelos · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Awesome!! Would order again!

They were easy to customize and super affordable! Thank you! They turned out better than I expected!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Stephany,
    Congratulations to you both! Thank you for stopping by and leaving us a sweet review. We are so glad you are happy with our product.
    Wishing you a long and love-filled life,

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing quality & prices

My friend found this website in a Facebook group for our local brides. I was able to find an invitation suite that I LOVED after looking for months. I ended up ordering my invitations from here before I even chose save the dates. So excited to put them together and send them out! Will definitely use them in the future!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Alyssa,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a 5 STAR rating along with your kind words about MagnetStreet! We L♥VE what we do for friends like you. We are so glad you found us.
    Wishing you a sweet married life,
  • Megan

Megan Davis · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Great quality and prices!

Ordered our save the dates from here and I absolutely love them! Definitely considering them for our invitations.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Megan,
    Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for leaving us a FIVE STAR rating. We are here to help you with the next step ordering your wedding stationery.
    Happiness to you and your fiancé as you take this wonderful journey together,
  • Kristi

Kristi Manolakis · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Amazing Quality Product

I love our Save the Dates! They turned out amazing and the quality was great. They came in a timely fashion and looked exactly as we designed them to! Love an all woman company and the packaging was also great! The price point was exactly what we wanted to (even better) than we expected for magnets!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Kristi,
    Wishing you a happy married life,

Meghan C · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Amazing first experience!

I had ordered 6 sample magnets for Save the Dates. The magnets came extremely quick and I was blown away by the products, especially for the price. A package was also provided of different envelopes and finishes we could do, which was a great touch. We’ll be ordering our final save the dates magnets from Magnet Street once we choose which one we like best. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Meghan,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a 5 STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
    Wishing you a happy future together,

Lillian Duckworth · Getting married on 08/29/2021

Excellent website, excellent product

We ordered our invitations online, at a great price, had them in 9 days! The sale was awesome. The product was top quality. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Lillian,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement ♥ Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating and sharing how you liked our quality. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy wedding planning to leave a review.
    Warm wishes for a happy, healthy, and long life together,
  • Debra

Debra Meissner · Getting married on 08/20/2021

Amazing Quality and Price

Loved my save the dates! I will be getting my other stationary through them as well!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Debra,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement ♥ Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating and sharing how much you liked your save the dates.
    Warm wishes for a happy, healthy, and long life together,

Stephanie Mathis · Getting married on 07/31/2021

Save the date

EXTREMELY PLEASED! very helpful, kind,pleasant, and easy to work with...I can't wait to put in my next order for our wedding invites! I HIGHLY recommend Street Magnetstreet.com

Sent on 10/02/2020

Stephanie,
    Congratulations to you both! We appreciate your kind words about our product, process, and people. AND for the 5 star rating ★ We love making our couples happy!
    Wishing you both all the best for a great future together,
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Ramos · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Must buy!!!!

They were very flexible with making adjustments to accommodate our needs and the magnets for our save the dates came out amazing!

Sent on 05/25/2020

MagnetStreet Weddings's reply:

Congratulations to you both on your engagement! Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating and great review ♥ We love hearing from happy couples. Let us know if you need any further help navigating your wedding stationery. We are here for you!
  • Angelica

Angelica Catalini · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Excellent quality and prices !

Excellent quality and price. I was blown away with the presentation.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Angelica,
    Thank you so much for your kind review. We wish you all the best!
  • Jessica

Jessica Morales · Getting married on 07/10/2021

The Best! You won’t be disappointed with this company

Cute, Inexpensive and what I was looking for!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Jessica,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
    Wishing you a bright and happy future together,

Allison · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Save the dates

We got our save the dates and they are absolutely amazing. Can’t wait to order the invitations.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Allison,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
    Wishing you a bright and happy future together,

Ashley P · Getting married on 06/13/2021

Beautiful, high quality invitations!!

I honestly have only good things to say about this company!! They were kind enough to offer a huge discount for couples who had to change their wedding date due to covid-19. The company was sooo quick and we recieved our postponement cards and new invitations in less than a week!! They are so so BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 05/20/2020

Ashley,

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review. We wish you all the best!

Victoria Herrera · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Definitely recommend

We ordered save the date magnets three times and the process was very easy each time. The quality was beautiful, the price was affordable, production time and shipping was less than a week. Then we also ordered our invitations from them. I wanted to use one of their templates but was hesitant because I wanted to move some things around, so I placed the order with all my edits requested and they were able to move everything right where I wanted it and very quickly! I will use their services again in the future and would recommend to anyone 100%.

Sent on 01/03/2020

MagnetStreet Weddings's reply:

Congratulations to you both!! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review and FIVE star rating! We are a women owned business and take great pride and effort to deliver products that make your wedding stationery look its best in print. Thank you for trusting us.
    Wishing you a long and love-filled life,
    Pam
  • Carrie

Carrie Bowen · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Wedding Invitations & Save the Dates

We are so thrilled with our wedding invitations & save the date magnets we ordered recently for our June wedding! We wanted something simple & inexpensive but that didn’t look that way. We were able to customize our color of invitations to match our blush pink palette & when everything arrived it was packaged so nicely & looked so professional! The quality is AMAZING for the price! Would highly recommend

Sent on 10/08/2020

Carrie,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding! We are so thankful for your 5 STAR rating and fabulous review of our save the dates and wedding invitations. We are a small company and take great pride and effort to deliver wedding stationery that delights our couples.
    May your journey together be filled with love and happiness,

Alyssa Eldridge · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Beautifully made

I ordered Save the Dates. I wanted some of them in spanish and they were able to do that for me. They turned out so beautiful! It was very affordable as well.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Alyssa,
    Congratulations! What a wonderful Save the Date. We are so pleased to be able to help you achieve your vision.
    Wishing you never-ending love!

Hannah Rousselle · Getting married on 05/15/2021

A is for amazing

I bought all my invites and save the dates! Absolutely loved the quality and price! So many great deals if you look close enough ;)

Sent on 07/30/2020

Hannah,
    Congratulations to you both! We are so happy you loved our quality and price. Thank you for stopping by and leaving us a sweet review.
    Have a fabulous day,
  • Janna

Janna · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Sweet Note

I ordered both my save the dates and wedding invitations. I love that I was able to customize the text, font, and colors to match to my wedding color scheme. The save the dates arrived with a sweet personalized note.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Janna,
    Thank you for trusting us with your wedding stationery! We love what we do for friends like you ♥ Congratulations to you both and wish a lot of happy years together!

Paulette Jackson · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Save the date

Great service and time of service. Still working with them.

Sent on 05/29/2019

MagnetStreet Weddings's reply:

Congratulations to you both! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet review and 5 STAR rating. Delighting beautiful friends like you is what brings us so much joy.
    We hope your future together is filled with lots of love and laughter,
    Pam
    The Wedding Team
  • Katie

Katie Bolt · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Outstanding All Around!

Everything we’ve ordered from MagnetStreet (Truly Engaging) has been absolutely stunning. The quality is only coupled with the outstanding service and the care and detail they put into every piece. We truly cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Katie,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! ♥ Thank you so much for the wonderful review and 5 STARS! We are honored to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Let the adventure begin and be filled with everlasting love for the years to come,
  • Kathy

Kathy Sichaleun · Getting married on 04/29/2021

Save the Dates

I was preparing to bite the bullet knowing that save the dates and wedding invitations were going to be REAL pricey. But magnet street had an awesome sale and i ended up spending less than $100!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Kathy,
    Congratulations to the happy couple! Thank you for all your kind words and FIVE star rating. We are a small business and strive to do our best to provide beautiful, yet affordable wedding stationery.
    Wishing the happy couple a long and love-filled life together,

Caitlin L · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Wedding Invitations

Such great quality and presentation, came wrapped up in such a cute box! Would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Carley Tatum · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Truly Amazing!

My order was placed, processed, and shipped within a week or so and my save the dates came out amazing! I will definitely be purchasing from them again!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Carley,
    Congratulations to you both! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a sweet review. ♥
    Wishing you a long & ♥ love-filled life,