MagnetStreet Weddings Reviews

2,943 Reviews for MagnetStreet Weddings

• Guinevieve

Guinevieve M. · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing! Wish I found them the 1st time

So happy to discover Truly Engaging & MagnetStreet. The invitations were half the price of any other websites found that were similar & professional. Customizing options and process was easy and flexible, loved our final invites! Last year when shopping I found many great ideas/designs, but invites for 50 was about $500+, so I MADE them myself. So happy to have Truely Engaging make them and the choices fit our unique tropical wedding. RSVP's complimented them immediately

Sent on 08/01/2020

Guinevieve,
    Congratulations! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you so much for the 5-STAR rating and awesome review of your invitation order, including the personalization process and budget friendly website feedback. ♥
    We wish that your love lasts forever,

Reese A. · Getting married on 11/01/2022

AMAZING invitations!!!

I love love LOVE everything about my invitations. The quality is incredible, and the cards themselves are SO beautiful. In my shipment of invitations, they also included and sample packet of all different kinds of stationary that you could get, like coasters, thank you cards, table numbers, etc. I had to email them regarding my order and they were prompt to respond. Not to mention, they always have some sort of sale going on and I got my entire purchase for 75% off! It was a steal. Absolute 10/10 and will recommend to all my friends!!!!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Reese,
    Congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding ♥ Thank you for giving us a FIVE STAR rating along with you kind words about our products and price. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing a love-filled long life to you both,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer D. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Great Samples

I was able to create an invitation that I was looking for and I received the sample in about a week! It was a great start to the planning process!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Jennifer,
    Congratulations to you both! We are so pleased to be able to help you achieve your vision.
    Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!
  • Leticia

Leticia L. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Amazing Product

Great quality, were delivered before expected. I started with Save the Date and after seeing how beautiful they were, we decided to place our wedding invitation from them. Everyone complemented on how nice they are.....truly recommend and I will continue to be a customer!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Leticia,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! And thank you for taking time out of your busy wedding planning to leave us a
    FIVE ★ rating and positive feedback!
    ♥Wishing you a long and love-filled marriage,

Krystain B. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

WeddingWire

WeddingWire is a great website to help get started with your wedding to do list. I would definitely recommend for those who are planning without a wedding planner to use this resource.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Krystain,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! How exciting to be planning your happily ever-after ♥ Thank you so much for recommending us to other couples and for the 5 Star rating. We are a small women owned company and take great pride and effort to make your wedding stationery look its best in print.
    Wishing you both a wonderful life together,

Lindsay J. · Getting married on 05/12/2022

The best of the best!

I could not possibly rave anymore about this company than I have already. The quality of our invites is INCREDIBLE and the fact that there is ALWAYS a discount going on helped us to save over $300 on our invites which for two college kids just trying to get married, we will take any day of the week! I opened the box that they were delivered in and was so amazed by the professionalism and how beautiful all the packaging was! I 100% recommend getting your invites from here!

Sent on 02/08/2021

Lindsay,
    Congratulations to you both on your upcoming wedding! We are so thankful for your ★★★★★ STAR rating and fabulous review of our wedding invitations. We are a small company and take great pride and effort to deliver wedding stationery that brings joy and happiness to our couples.
    May your journey together be filled with love,

Mary C. · Getting married on 05/10/2022

Excellent!

Absolutely in LOVE with our magnet save the dates. They came so fast and look so professional.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Mary,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so blessed to be a part of your wedding journey. Thank you for leaving us a FIVE STAR rating. We wish you all the best!

Sarah D. · Getting married on 02/08/2022

Wedding Invites

They turned out beautiful! Great quality and fast service.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Sarah,
    Congratulations. ♥ Thank you for your kind words.
    Best wishes as you build your lives together.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Great Quality

I ordered 80 magnet save-the-dates, sized 4x5.5”. They’re great quality and don’t fall off the fridge.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Alexandra,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review on your save the dates. We strive to delight all our couples.
    Wishing you a healthy & happy future together,
  • Stephany

Stephany B. · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Awesome!! Would order again!

They were easy to customize and super affordable! Thank you! They turned out better than I expected!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Stephany,
    Congratulations to you both! Thank you for stopping by and leaving us a sweet review. We are so glad you are happy with our product.
    Wishing you a long and love-filled life,
  • Kihley

Kihley M. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Great products!

Great quality & fast service! Will definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/10/2021

Kihley,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you made time to leave a ★★★★★ STAR rating and terrific review.
    So happy you found us online and appreciate our quality and service.
    Wishing you a bright, healthy & happy future together,

Min P. · Getting married on 11/28/2021

Beautiful quality

Looking forward to ordering the wedding invitations!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Min,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so glad you found us online and thank you for the kind words. Let us know how we can help you navigate your wedding stationery. We are here for you ♥
  • Khristin

Khristin N. · Getting married on 11/04/2021

Fantastic, absolutely wonderful

Absolutely wonderful! They edited our Save the Dates so they were perfect!!!

Sent on 03/05/2021
  • Cortney

Cortney H. · Getting married on 11/01/2021

Amazing save the dates

I knew I wanted magnet save the dates and searched a few different places but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. I came across magnet street and knew right away that this is where I wanted to get my save the dates. Everything is very customizable which is perfect. They sent us a sample packet of different types of paper, envelopes, fonts, and raised foil print (which is soooo beautiful). At the time they had a sale going on which wasn't going to last long enough for me to get my sample save the dates and be able to place my final order. I reached out to them and they still granted me the discount when it was time for me to place my order! I am so involve with the final product, even more than I thought I would be. Amazing quality. I highly recommend this site for save the dates, and im sure everything else as well.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Cortney,
    5 ★ rating and lovely review about your experience with our samples & personalization process. We love when we can make a couple happy. ♥
    Wishing you a long and love-filled marriage,
  • Zarah

Zarah A. · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Amazing Quality!

We were so impressed by our save the dates through magnet street! I also really loved that they offered the option to get samples beforehand so I could truly figure out what I liked! Super affordable too with their 75% off sale and we are getting compliments left and right on our magnet!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Zarah,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement ♥ Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating and sharing how you liked our samples and sale. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy wedding planning to leave a kind review.
    Warm wishes for a happy & healthy life together,

Pamela E. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Pamela Ellis

We ordered save the date magnets for my daughter’s wedding. The quality and service were excellent. Delivery in less than two weeks. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/27/2021

Pamela,
    Congratulations to you and your family on the upcoming wedding ♥ Thank you for giving us a 5 ★ rating along with your kind words about our quality and service. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing a long and love-filled life to the happy couple,

Sierra W. · Getting married on 10/17/2021

Blown away!

Not only was my purchase totally affordable but it exceeded every expectation I had for my save the dates! They were packaged so well and so beautifully that even opening them was exciting! Brides if you are debating on doing foil lettering...spend the few bucks extra!! It’s TOTALLY WORTH IT!! the second people were receiving them in the mail my inbox was flooded with compliments and excitement! Our save the date magnets were perfection and the most perfect way to kick off this celebration!!! I pray that I can top these when I do my invites!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Sierra,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement!! Thank you for sharing how much you liked your Save the Dates and for the
    5 ★★★★★ rating. We are so happy you loved our foil ink and packaging too. We are honored to be part of your wedding memories.
    Enjoy this magical time between your engagement and your happily ever after,

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Amazing quality & prices

My friend found this website in a Facebook group for our local brides. I was able to find an invitation suite that I LOVED after looking for months. I ended up ordering my invitations from here before I even chose save the dates. So excited to put them together and send them out! Will definitely use them in the future!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Alyssa,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a 5 STAR rating along with your kind words about MagnetStreet! We L♥VE what we do for friends like you. We are so glad you found us.
    Wishing you a sweet married life,

Marykate · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Best Bang for Buck

The process was easy and shipping was super fast! I ordered Save The Date magnets and wedding invitations during the 70%off sale. This sale made them budget friendly and the quality was as if I went to a local stationary store. I am in love with how everything turned out!

Sent on 01/28/2021

Marykate,
    Congratulations to you both on your upcoming wedding!
    We are so thankful for your FIVE ★ STAR rating and fabulous review of our save the dates and wedding invitations. We are a small company and take great pride and effort to deliver wedding stationery that amazes our couples.
    May your journey together be filled with health, ♥ & happiness,

Megan E. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Amazing!!!

Beyond our expectations! We absolutely loved our invites and save the dates! So beautiful and even the color was the perfect color. If you’re not sure about a custom color you make don’t be hesitant! It looks exactly like it does on line as it does in person!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Megan,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement!! Thank you for sharing how much you absolutely loved your Save the Dates & invitations. We love receiving 5 ★ ratings and are so happy you choose us to be a part of your wedding memories.
    Enjoy this magical time between your engagement and your happily ever after,

Victor · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Great Bang for your Buck

I think I spent about a good handful of hours personlizing invitations for my upcoming wedding. And it was so easy to customize. Before we commited to one design we opted to get the free sample pack first. I highly recommend doing so because the one I loved, didn't end up translating well in real life. 10/10 would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Victor,
    Best wishes on your engagement! We are so grateful for the kind words, thank you for taking the time to provide the positive feedback about your experience AND the 5 STAR rating.
    May your journey together be filled with love & happiness,
  • Kyra

Kyra H. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful product at an amazing price!

We ordered our save the dates from MagnetStreet and had nothing but a positive experience. We had samples sent so we could see the quality of the product, and it didn’t disappoint. Our magnets with the rose gold foil lettering were made beautifully, delivered quickly, and priced so reasonably. Overall awesome.. we will definitely be back to order our invitations!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Kyra,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! ♥ ♥ ♥ We are thrilled to see how happy you are over your save the dates with the beautiful rose gold foil lettering. Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 STAR rating.
    Wishing you a long and sweet life together,

Shannon F. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

We LOVE Our Save The Date Magnets!

We are very satisfied with our save the date magnets from Truly Engaging by MagnetStreet! I uploaded a custom design and they are perfect! I made sure to follow all the print trim area, image resolution, and color requirements on the website, and am very pleased with how crisp and true to color our magnets are! Make sure your image size is as close to the maximum size without going over for ultimate clarity. I didn't order a free proof and would have possibly increased our custom text by a size or two, so I would recommend ordering a free print or printing to size at home first. My order arrived in (7) business days- 2 days sooner than quoted, which was also a bonus.

The only issue with our order was it was missing (2) plain white envelopes. However, since we are hand delivering most, and ordered extra magnets, that isn't an issue for us.

(100) 4"x5.5" magnets for just under $92 (during a sale) is a great deal- especially considering the quality and delivery time! If you're in the market for save the dates and are considering magnets, highly recommend using MagnetStreet!

Sent on 01/16/2021

Shannon,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! How exciting to be planning your happily ever-after ♥ You have us smiling from ear-to-ear after reading your "FIVE STAR" review. Thank you so much for recommending us to other couples looking for save the dates. We are a small women owned company and take great pride and effort to make your wedding stationery look its best in print.
    Wishing you both a wonderful life together,

Alyse · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Easy Peasy

Wonderful, easy and painless. There website is easy to navigate. they have so many options and even once you select a card/magnet whichever you are choosing there are even more options, matte, gloss, foil, etc. There are designers that you can work with if for any reason you would like to change something or have a question about something. They also have so many fonts and colors to choose from. It’s also great to know you are buying from women owners! Often times they do sales or they do have coupon codes so look out for that, if costs are a major factor for you. We unfortunately had to purchase two sets of save the dates because my wedding did get postponed so we did come back as a return customer because we were so happy the first time. Thanks!!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Alyse,
    Congratulations to you both! What a wonderful 5 STAR review about our personalization, service, product and value. We are so pleased you found us online and were able to achieve your vision.
    Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!
  • Nikki

Nikki B. · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Wonderful Save the Dates

I found this website just by googling websites to buy save the date magnets. Truly Engaging had the best prices and the quality is also great! I have recommended them to people already and I will be ordering wedding invitations from them, as well!

Sent on 12/11/2020

Nikki,
    Congratulations to you both on your upcoming wedding!
    ♥♥♥ We appreciate you stopping by and leaving such a nice recommendation AND a 5 star rating!
    Wishing you a happy married life!