MagnetStreet Weddings Reviews

MagnetStreet Weddings 6
MagnetStreet Weddings 7

Paulette Jackson · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Save the date

Great service and time of service. Still working with them.

Sent on 05/29/2019

MagnetStreet Weddings's reply:

Congratulations to you both! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet review and 5 STAR rating. Delighting beautiful friends like you is what brings us so much joy.
    We hope your future together is filled with lots of love and laughter,

Alicia · Getting married on 01/01/2021

I used MagnetStreet for my save the dates and wedding invitations. You can't beat the customization and variety of designs! It was easy to implement my wedding colors into each of my chosen designs, and further customize the text font, sizing, and location. Plus, the prices are very reasonable, and they usually have a discount available.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • Julia

Julia Cenedese · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Save the Dates!

We ordered magnet save the dates from MagnetStreet and we absolutely love them! When I had a question about pricing, they were quick to answer the phone and help me. The magnets came quickly in outstanding quality. They included a handwritten note and planner for us to use. We will definitely be ordering our invitations from there.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Julia,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you so much for the FIVE STAR rating and awesome review of your Save the Date magnets. We are here for you as you navigate your wedding stationery ♥
    We wish that your love for each other would grow and deepen over the years,
  • Madde

Madde · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Great experience

These were more customizable than anywhere else I had been looking. I could change the colors and foil to match my wedding colors. They ended up great!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Madde,
    Blessings to you both as you head into marriage! What an exciting time for you. Thank you for leaving us a 5 STAR rating and awesome review. We are a small company and work hard to delight friends like you ♥
    Let the adventure begin and be filled with everlasting love for the years to come,
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Getting married on 06/21/2020

Beautiful Save the Date!

I am so impressed with this company!!! I ordered my Save the Date magnets from them and not only did they have a TON of options, they also arrived earlier than expected with some of the most beautiful packaging! The icing on the cake was the personal note that was sent with my order, as well as some samples of invitations. The personal touch sealed the deal for me and I will definitely be ordering my invitations from them as well. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Tiffany,
    Happy engagement to you both! We are so pleased to hear how delighted you are with your Save the Date magnets ♥ Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating and wonderful review of your experience with our product, packaging, personal note, and samples! We are so honored to be a part of your wedding planning journey. Let us know how we can help.
    This is the beginning of your happily ever after,
  • Savannah

Savannah · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Fantastic save the dates

My save the dates recently came in and I couldn’t recommend a better site than magnetstreet.com; the delivery was unbelievable. They wrote me a handwritten letter, the packaging is beautiful, they included gorgeous wedding invitation samples, and my magnets/envelopes are just wonderful.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Savannah,
    Blessings to you both on your engagement! We are thrilled with your recommendation to other couples for Save the Dates from us. And for the FIVE STAR rating. We love what we do for friends like you!

Carly Pitrago · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Save the Dates

MagnetStreet was amazing! I loved the process of being able to customize my save the dates! I was able to get a sample magnet to view before placing my big order! When I did order the save the dates they were running a special plus free two day shipping! The magnets came in a beautiful box with a personalized note plus some extra samples and a little notepad! MagnetStreet definitely takes care of their customers!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Carly,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! How exciting to be planning your happily ever after. We are so glad to hear how much you loved your customized Save the Date, the quick shipping, and the note from our founder. Thank you for such a wonderful review and FIVE star rating!
    We hope your future together is filled with excessive happiness, laughter, and love,
  • Milda

milda · Getting married on 06/04/2020

Highly recommend

Absolutely satisfied with my order, personal service and quality!! I got save the dates' magnets and they looked amazing, like a million bucks!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Milda,
    Congratulations to you both. We are so happy you found your forever love! We sooooo appreciate your 5 STAR rating and great review! Thank you ♥
  • Nicole

Nicole Johnson · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Great service!

Magnet Street was GREAT for my Save the Dates!! We got magnets and used the free addressing service. There was a slight glitch on the website at first but customer service was SUPER helpful. They were also great when I kept finding errors I had made when they sent proofs and made sure I got exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    MagnetStreet Weddings 8

Nicole,
    Happy engagement to you both! What an awesome review and 5 STAR rating. We love it when we can make a customer happy! Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond,

Claudia · Getting married on 04/04/2020

The experience was absolutely amazing!

I ordered save the dates and arrived quickly and looked exactly as they did online! They also have sooooo many options for paper style, lettering, colors and more !

Sent on 08/16/2019

Claudia,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! We are so pleased to hear how much you liked your save the dates and for the FIVE star rating ♥ Let us know how we can help with your other wedding stationery.
    Wishing you endless love and friendship as you build a bright future together,
  • Crystal

Crystal Turner · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Ordering Save the dates

Save the Dates were beautiful!! They came in a timely manner and my guests enjoyed receiving them

Sent on 07/19/2019

Crystal,
    Blessings to you both on your engagement! We are a small company and love to hear how happy you are with your Save the Dates. Thank you for the 5 STAR rating too. It means a lot to us.
    May your journey together be filled with love and happiness,
  • Crystal

Crystal · Getting married on 03/11/2020

I was able to see what my invitations would look like before ordering them and can make changes if there is something i dont like

Sent on 02/20/2018

Crystal,
    Thank you for stopping by and giving us FIVE stars with your review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us ordering your wedding invitations. Sounds like you personalized and ordered a custom sample! It is a great way to see and feel the quality before purchasing.
    Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!
  • Carla

Carla · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Love! Love! Love!

I’m so pleased with my Save the Date magnets! They were so well done & the price was was more than reasonable! There are so many choices & I’m happy I found this company. I will definitely be using them for my invitations! Also, it was such a sweet & personal touch to have a handwritten note inside when I opened the box! ❤️

Sent on 07/14/2019

Carla,
    Congratulations to you both. We are so happy you found your forever love! We are so grateful for your kind and generous review of your Save the Date magnet order and 5 star rating. We love being a part of your wedding journey ♥
    Wishing you both all the best for a great future together,

Jennifer Giannini · Getting married on 01/24/2020

Easiest and Best experience!

Not only were the magnets I wanted super reasonably priced they got here quicker than they said and were perfect!! To top it off I received a handwritten thank you note from the company!! I'm so happy I found this site!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Jennifer,
    May your engagement be the beginning of a lifetime filled with special love and happiness! Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating and fantastic review. We love what we do for friends like you ♥
    Wishing you both a long and love-filled life,

Cara · Getting married on 01/10/2020

Great Quality!

Our Save the Dates were everything I imagined!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    MagnetStreet Weddings 9

Cara,
    Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you so much for leaving a great review for your save the dates and a 5 STAR rating.
    Wishing you both a long and love-filled life together,

Dona Poulose · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Save the Dates

Perfect save the date magnets! Very happy with the final product.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Dona,
    Happy engagement to you both! Thank you for choosing MagnetStreet for your Save the dates! AND thank you for the 5 STAR rating and kind review. We LOVE what we do for friends like you.
    Wishing you both all the best for a great future together,
  • Larry

Charlene Reid · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Quality Service

Great quality service. MagnetStreet was professional and attentive to our needs and replied timely to questions.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Charlene,
    Congratulations to you both! We love it when we can make a customer happy! Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 STAR rating.
    Wishing you a sweet married life,
  • Brianne

Brianne Williams · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Five stars all the way!

I’m not typically one to write reviews but I was thoroughly impressed with my foiled save the dates from MagnetStreet! They were well made, arrived in a timely manner and best of all they offered free custom samples with my photos and info to help me decide which design I liked the best. The packaging was beautiful and they took the time to even write a handwritten note. (The personal touches are impressive) They offer fantastic discounts and great customer service along with a nice product! I’m hoping to create my invitations with them too!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Brianne,
    Best wishes on your engagement! We are so grateful for the kind words, thank you for taking the time to provide the positive feedback! AND the 5 STAR rating ♥
    May your journey together be filled with love and happiness,

Ashley · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Love my purchase

I love the save the dates I got from this company. Absolutely perfect. Wonderful quality, super easy, and great price.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Ashley,
    Congratulations to you and your fiancé! We are so happy you stopped by to leave a 5 STAR rating and terrific review. We strive to delight every bride like you! We’re here for you.
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Professional and Personal

Ordered save the dates through MagnetStreet and loved how they turned out! Very nice quality and for the price very reasonable. The handwritten letter inside the package congratulating us on our engagement was very personal and thoughtful. Also enjoyed getting some free samples for additional types of stationary that I need to include later on in the journey!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Shelby,
    Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for sharing how much you loved your Save the Dates and for the 5 ★ rating. We are honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing you both a long love filled happily ever after,

Tanya · Getting married on 10/19/2019

You all take of your customer and with a smile in your voice.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Tanya,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a review and a 5 star rating. We love what we do for friends like you.
    All the best,
  • Derrian

Derrian · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Cute & Creative Wedding Stationery

MagnetStreet has some of the nicest invitations and save the dates I’ve seen so hard. Everything is super affordable as well!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Derrian,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so glad you found us online and thank you for the kind words. Let us know how we can help you navigate your wedding stationery. We are here for you ♥
  • Tamika

Tamika · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful wedding invitation

I loved them so much! They was everything I could ask for :-). I saved me one for a "Keepsake" so I can look back on it later in life.

Thank you MagnetStreet you had me in tears- so YES you did a wonderful job.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Tamika,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding ♥ You have us gushing over your 5 STAR rating and fabulous review! We are so happy you love your wedding invitations. We love hearing from our beautiful friends like you!!
    Wishing you endless love and friendship as you build a bright future together,

Mary Alexandra · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Our save the dates turned out so much better than I ever could have dreamed. I had a very specific image in my head and the designer was able to make it come to life. They worked with me and my wedding planners to create the perfect magnet and card. Thank you!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    MagnetStreet Weddings 10

Mary,
    Congratulations to y'all! What a wonderful Save the Date. We are so pleased to be able to help you achieve your vision. Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!

Amanda · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Great expereince

We just sent our Save the Date magnets and they turned out perfectly. I really appreciated being able to order numerous samples to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I was also able to edit everything and create something unique. Our order arrived quickly too and loved the printed addresses on the envelopes! It was a nice touch and looked great. We're excited to order our invites from MagnetStreet too.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Amanda,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so blessed to be a part of your wedding journey. Thank you for leaving us a FIVE STAR rating. You words describing the process and seeing your order have us smiling over here. We are here to help you with the next step ordering your wedding stationery.
    Blessings to you and your fiancé as you take this wonderful journey together,