MagnetStreet Weddings Reviews

MagnetStreet Weddings 6
MagnetStreet Weddings 7
  • Crystal

Crystal · Getting married on 03/11/2020

I was able to see what my invitations would look like before ordering them and can make changes if there is something i dont like

Sent on 02/20/2018

Crystal,
    Thank you for stopping by and giving us FIVE stars with your review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us ordering your wedding invitations. Sounds like you personalized and ordered a custom sample! It is a great way to see and feel the quality before purchasing.
    Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Getting married on 02/16/2020

Great Save the Dates

I had ordered some free proofs and they were such great quality for an even better price! The proofs came quickly but when I ordered my save the dates there was a delay. I reached out to customer service and they sent them out the same day. Plus as an added bonus any extras they make they give to you.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    MagnetStreet Weddings 8
    MagnetStreet Weddings 9

Alexis,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! ♥ Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We appreciate your kind words about our product and process.
    Wishing you a sweet married life!

Shelby · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Professional and Personal

Ordered save the dates through MagnetStreet and loved how they turned out! Very nice quality and for the price very reasonable. The handwritten letter inside the package congratulating us on our engagement was very personal and thoughtful. Also enjoyed getting some free samples for additional types of stationary that I need to include later on in the journey!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Shelby,
    Congratulations on your engagement! Thank you for sharing how much you loved your Save the Dates and for the 5 ★ rating. We are honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing you both a long love filled happily ever after,

Tanya · Getting married on 10/19/2019

You all take of your customer and with a smile in your voice.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Tanya,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a review and a 5 star rating. We love what we do for friends like you.
  • Derrian

Derrian · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Cute & Creative Wedding Stationery

MagnetStreet has some of the nicest invitations and save the dates I’ve seen so hard. Everything is super affordable as well!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Derrian,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so glad you found us online and thank you for the kind words. Let us know how we can help you navigate your wedding stationery. We are here for you ♥

Mary Alexandra · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Our save the dates turned out so much better than I ever could have dreamed. I had a very specific image in my head and the designer was able to make it come to life. They worked with me and my wedding planners to create the perfect magnet and card. Thank you!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    MagnetStreet Weddings 10

Mary,
    Congratulations to y'all! What a wonderful Save the Date. We are so pleased to be able to help you achieve your vision. Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!

Amanda · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Great expereince

We just sent our Save the Date magnets and they turned out perfectly. I really appreciated being able to order numerous samples to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. I was also able to edit everything and create something unique. Our order arrived quickly too and loved the printed addresses on the envelopes! It was a nice touch and looked great. We're excited to order our invites from MagnetStreet too.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Amanda,
    Congratulations on your engagement! We are so blessed to be a part of your wedding journey. Thank you for leaving us a FIVE STAR rating. You words describing the process and seeing your order have us smiling over here. We are here to help you with the next step ordering your wedding stationery.
    Blessings to you and your fiancé as you take this wonderful journey together,

Katie · Getting married on 09/28/2019

MagnetStreet was absolutely amazing every step of the way. I received my sample save the date and wasn't 100% happy with how it came out. They were very responsive and helpful in getting me exactly what I was hoping for! I am going to use them for my invitations as well!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Katie,
    Congratulations on your engagement. What an exciting time it must be planning for your wedding. We appreciate your kind words about our product and process. Let us know how we can help with your invitations ♥
    May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy,
    the Wedding Team

Jenny · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Items were easy to upload with great variety

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jenny,
    Congratulations to you both!! Great photos on your Save the Date ♥ Thank you for posting pictures with your 5 STAR rating and kind words. We love what we do for friends like you. Wishing you a sweet married life! The Wedding Team

Lindsey · Getting married on 07/27/2019

I really can't express how happy Im with my order! First I must say how I loved that I was able to order samples. I was able to pick out which I liked. Not only did they come personalized with out information, they were 100% FREE. So we decided on 1 we both liked. Which was so hard because they were all great. Im in love with Our Save The Date and how I was able to personalize down to colors in the flowers. I will be using this company for other wedding needs. I give them a A++++++++

Sent on 06/27/2018
    MagnetStreet Weddings 11

Lindsey,
    Congratulations on your engagement!! You made us so happy to hear about your experience with our samples program and final order ♥ We are so honored to be part of your wedding planning journey. Wishing you all the good things that togetherness brings into life! The Wedding Team

Justin · Getting married on 07/10/2019

My fiancée and I have recently started doing all of our wedding planning and preparation and invitations save the dates and even party favors were some of the hardest things to think of and honestly magnet streets made the process so much easier and enjoyable. We’ve found so many different things that we liked and new ideas we’ve never even thought of. Thank you guys so much we plan on making more items from you guys and referring our friends to you

Sent on 02/21/2018
    MagnetStreet Weddings 12

Justin,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you and we are here to make the experience as smooth as possible. Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review, photo, and 5 stars! Y'all rock. If you have any questions about wedding stationery please reach out, were happy to help.

Arianne · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Wedding invitation return labels

I ordered large return labels from magnet street. Not only were they beautiful and affordable but they were fully customizable. I was able to get the perfect match for my invitations. But wait, there’s more- magnet street sends free samples of whatever you’re interested in purchasing for FREE so I was able to test out 4 different return labels before making my final decision. Their work is serious quality and super affordable!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Arianne,
    Blessings to you both on your upcoming wedding! Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review on our process and products. AND for the 5 star rating.
    Wishing you both a long love filled happily ever after,

Lenda · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Magnet street did a wonderful job with the save the dates, invitations and my fans.

Sent on 02/08/2018

Lenda,
    Thank you for trusting us with your wedding stationery! We love what we do for friends like you ♥ Congratulations to you both and wish a lot of happy years together!

Jamie March · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Excellent quality and service

I love that you are able to personalize so many different options. They also offered free personalized samples at the time which was super helpful in deciding which to choose. The quality was great and the service was amazing. They were really helpful in answering my question and fixing a mistake I made on my order. I definitely placed a good order through here

Sent on 11/23/2018

Jamie,
    Congratulations on your engagement! You have us smiling from ear-to-ear because of your review. We appreciate your review and 5 star rating. Let us know how we can help navigate your other wedding stationery ♥ We are here for you.
    Wishing you never-ending love and the most happy life together!

Dulce Garcia · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Loved the magnets and the invitations are

Excellent customer service - the save the date magnet came out great so we ordered wedding invitations too

Sent on 03/22/2019

Dulce,
    Congratulations to you and your family on the upcoming wedding ♥ Thank you for giving us a 5 STAR rating along with you kind words about our customer service team. We value your trust and honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing a long and love-filled life to the happy couple,

Nicole · Getting married on 06/01/2019

We got beautiful wedding invitation of exceptional quality. It was easy to navigate through the site and create the design to our liking. The delivery was prompt. Really great product. We are happy

Sent on 10/15/2018

Nicole,
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! And thank you for taking time out of your busy wedding planning to leave us a 5 Star rating and lovely review. We love what we do for friends like you ♥
    Wishing you a long and love-filled marriage,
  • Crystal

Crystal · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Invitations

We have ordered our save the dates and wedding invitations from here and everything was perfect. I always received special offeres that helped with cost and we stayed well in our budget. So I highly recommend MagnetStreet!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Crystal,
    First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We are so honored to be part of your wedding planning journey. Thank you for your kind words and recommending us to other couples ♥ We love what we do for friends like you!
    Wishing you never-ending love and the happiest life together,
  • Amber

Amber · Getting married on 05/04/2019

High quality and affordable!

We ordered our save the dates from here and everything from personalization to quality assurance was amazing!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    MagnetStreet Weddings 13

Amber,
    Congratulations to you both on your engagement! We are so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5 STAR rating along with your recommendation. Thank you for trusting us, we are so honored to be part of your wedding planning journey.
    Wishing you many happy years together,

shauna · Getting married on 04/26/2019

Always amazing. I am a wedding coordinator and I have come to use Magnetstreet now for all my weddings.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Shauna,
    Always a pleasure to work with other wedding professionals! Thank you for leaving a great review. Let us know how we can help.

K · Married on 03/09/2019

We used magnet street for our save the dates. The response from our guests was overwhelming! We loved the final product. We spent time researching various companies and the magnet street product was top notch. The site was easy to navigate and the response time was quick. I would def recommend magnet street to all of my friends.

Sent on 10/08/2018

K,
    Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time for the both of you. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a 5 STAR rating along with your kind words about MagnetStreet! We L♥VE what we do for friends like you. We are so glad you found us. Wishing you a sweet married life, The Wedding Team

Mickey · Married on 03/01/2019

MagnetStreet was WONDERFUL!! I absouletly loved EVERYTHING we recieved from the. We ordered our save the dates, invitations and rehearsal dinner invites from them. The quality of everything was great. It was nice to be able to design everything yourself. I really enjoyed that part. They also sent lots of coupon codes that I could use at anytime. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Heaven

Heaven · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful invitations

I used MagnetStreet for our save the dates and entire invitations. I loved how easy it was to create the invitations and how quickly they arrived. I used coupons so I didn't spend a lot and they came out so beautiful.

Sent on 02/21/2019

MagnetStreet Weddings's reply:

Congratulations to you both! We are so honored you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey. We are a small company and appreciate your time to leave us a review on our products and process. Wishing you never-ending love and the happiest life together!
    Best Wishes,

Ronal · Married on 01/19/2019

My fiance and I were looking for a great magnet for our save the date and we found the perfect one on magnet street! The navigation of the website is great and it's very easy to edit the magnet. They work with you and edit any magnet to your needs even if it won't allow you to do it yourself. I highly recommend Magnet Street specially since they allow you to order just one piece and give you free samples!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Ronal,
    Thank you for your nice review! We are here to help you navigate your wedding stationery. Blessing to you and your fiancé as you take this wonderful journey together.
  • John

John · Married on 01/12/2019

MagnetStreet made an important decision easy and fun

MagnetStreet made the process of creating elegant wedding invitations easy. We made a mistake in the coloring, and MagnetStreet's customer service person caught our mistake and helped us correct it before the order went to print. The invites were shipped quickly, and were perfect in every way. I would absolutely recommend MagnetStreet to anyone considering invites, or any of their other services. Great product with wonderful customer service.

Sent on 01/24/2019

John,
    Congratulations to you both! Thanks you for stopping by and leaving us a FIVE star rating and fabulous review. We are honored that you choose us to be a part of your wedding journey.
    Wishing you both a long and love-filled life together,
  • F

Ford Davis · Married on 01/09/2019

****magnet street is the best********

Wow cannot say enough about the fabulous service and highest quality results! So easy they make everything look more professional than any others! Thank You

Sent on 12/03/2018

MagnetStreet Weddings's reply:

Congratulations on your engagement! Wow! You are so kind with your rating and words to us. Thank you. We are so honored to be part of your wedding planning journey.
    Wishing you all the good things that togetherness brings into life,