Magnet Me Now - The Photo Booth Alternative Reviews

9 Reviews for Magnet Me Now - The Photo Booth Alternative

1 User photo

Magnet Me Now - The Photo Booth Alternative 1

Melynda · Married on 09/15/2018

Magnet Me Now was awesome! All my friends and family love to take pics and the green screen and the props was a perfect favor for my wedding guests. They absolutely loved it and they were able to take a memorable pic home. David is also great! We were running late and my photographer had to leave. David took pics of my husband and I cutting our cake and our first dance. Without his kindness we would not have had any pics of those special moments. You gotta try them out.

Magnet Me Now - The Photo Booth Alternative 2

Deborah · Married on 09/02/2018

I had my mind set on having a mirror photo booth for my reception until someone recommended David from Magnet Me Now. It was the best decision I could have made. David does more than any photo booth. Not only did our guest have photos with custom made frames, he took photos of my husband and I entering the building, dancing, cutting the cake, etc. He captured all our special moments (something the booth couldn't do), I DEFINITELY RECCOMEND!!! Thanks again!

The Mills

Margaret · Married on 08/27/2016

My daughter used Magnet-Me-Now for her wedding. The pictures were fantastic. Clear and bright. Many of David's photos were better than the photographer's photos were. Not only did he shoot photos of people who came to him but also shot photos of the ceremony and shots of various decorations. I will certainly be recommending him to anyone looking for a photo booth concept. It makes it even more sense when you realize you don;t have to purchase wedding favors. You can take as many photos as you like and you get a copy of any that you are in. It truly is a wonderful service. The photographer is very professional and friendly. You don't even know he is there.

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2016

The magnets were a hit at my wedding reception, everyone keeps telling me how great of an idea it is! It is more affordable and way faster than a photobooth so people don't have to stand in line, I would strongly suggest this for large groups of people. David was professional and easy to work with, I would recommend Magnet Me Now to anyone

Amanda · Married on 12/12/2015

We booked Magnet Me Now after our friend used the service at her wedding. It's so much better than the traditional photobooth; guests actually get personalized magnets to take home. I liked this option because it can double as a wedding favor. The owner, David, was very prompt in his correspondence as well. Every person in the picture gets a copy of the magnet as well which is also nice. He has a variety of borders, backdrops, and props for your guests to use. We also found the price to be the same, if not slightly less, than the cost of a photobooth. We would definitely recommend this service and use again for another party.

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

What an awesome wedding favor!! I received so many compliments from our guests because of the magnets they got to take home! David is great to work with, personalizes your frame however you'd like, will post your photos to facebook, and mails you a disk of all the images, with and without the borders! Definitely a great alternative to a photo booth and something different.

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

David is amazing! We had him at our wedding after my cousin had him at hers. All of our guests loved him and we did too. His service adds a really fun and unique element to the party. 1000% better than a photo booth! He took some candid photos during the party as well as the posed ones which were amazing! He also took photos of our décor, ect which was totally unexpected but such a nice surprise - it was like having a 2nd photographer. If you don’t hire him you are really missing out!

Angel · Married on 12/21/2013

About two years ago, I was a friend's wedding and she used the magnet me now service. I knew that I had to use this service when I got married! I recently got married and used David Kadosh and Magnet Me Now. The service was fantastic! David is so professional and friendly. He fits right in with the family and guests. No one even realized what he was doing and was thoroughly surprised to see the magnets being produced! Using Magnet Me Now is like having another photographer. David captures memorable moments while not taking people away from the actual party! The best part is that David returns all your pictures on a disc not long after your event. It's affordable and gives your guest a great gift to remember your event by. Truly worth every dollar spent!

Rob · Married on 10/28/2017

All of our family and friends had fun making memories on magnets. David did a great job creating the background and border that we wanted. Money well spent. Thank you.