28 Reviews for MAGNAFLOR

Single Flowers (3)
Delivery (2)
Wholesale/Bulk (2)
28 MAGNAFLOR Reviews

The Vendela rose is amazing! These roses have a vase life of 2 weeks!

Profile Picture Dominique, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

“Very nice selection. The flowers were beautiful!”

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/19/18, 1 Review

Thank you again for all the assistance you have given me regarding my order

Profile Picture Ilan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

“I really like everything about your shopping. Ease of the process.”

Profile Picture Dallas, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Definitely, I'll recommend your flowers to everyone

Profile Picture Albert, 3/24/18, 1 Review
0.9

Owners arrived late, still waiting on refund. Never received email confirming the refund like promised.

Profile Picture Todd, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Flowers, Wholesale/Bulk

flowers were fantanstic, great quality

Profile Picture Abie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I ordered flowers for my daughter's wedding from 5 different vendors. I can't express how happy I am with the roses. Half of my order was the O'Hara garden rose-the most amazing smell and bloom. It's been 5 days since I received them and they are still perfect. The price and value was also wonderful. I ordered 50 garden and 50 white for a little over a hundred dollars shipped and had more than enough. I've decided to order roses for everyday occasions from magnaflor instead of using florist or grocery store.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Single Flowers

I'm impressed, they are up to my standards

Profile Picture Alice, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This was my first time ordering from magnaflor . I was impressed by how the flowers looked on the website and they were very reasonably priced. My order arrived on time and the flowers look very fresh and beautiful. If I need to order flowers, I wouldn't hesitate to order from Magnaflor again!

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I've order 400 Stems for an special event of the freedom roses, the roses arrived on time and they were beautiful!. I've worked as floral designer for weddings mostly for over 4 years now and the roses from this guys at Magnaflor are simply mind-blowing! I will keep ordering from this company because on top of the high quality products that they have, the customer service is just AMAZING! and the prices surreal. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Anish, 10/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have ordered roses twice recently from Magnaflor, once just for a trial run (for a nervous bride) and once for the wedding. Both times the folks at Magnaflor have been great - very communicative when there were issues (like Hurricane Irma closing the airport in Miami) and with follow up. The roses showed up righ on time as promised. Plus, their prices on the White O'Hara garden roses that my bride wanted were the best anywhere online. Finally, all of the roses that I received were absolutely gorgeous. I received many compliments particularly on the White O'Hara roses - which were so fragrant and giant!!! Thanks Magnaflor.

Profile Picture Marian, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Best fresh affordable beautiful flowers! I've used them for centerpieces! The customer service is excellent! Fast delivery! The photo upload is for my flowers after a week and a half since the wedding! And they're still alive! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Zukhra, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Wholesale/Bulk, Single Flowers

I guarantee, the lowest price and the best quality

Profile Picture Adriana, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

“The experience was easy and great customer the flowers were delivered earlier than said, and they were beautiful and fresh when they arrived. I will certainly use them again.”

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

That is so awesome! Thank you so much for understanding and for your amazing customer service! I will send the amount along with copy of their bill for your records when it comes in.

I can always count on you and Magnaflor for the absolute best customer service and products! You folks are never getting rid of me unless of course I stop doing flowers lol.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fresh and big head flowers, gorgeous flowers! The offer of Magnaflor is so diverse that you will definitely find the flowers you are looking for.

Profile Picture Sofia , 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thanck you all for my flowers, they are,fresh and perfect

Profile Picture Alec, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great sevice and delivery. Excellent customer service

Profile Picture Adeline, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I will orden them again for sure

Profile Picture Cailin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you soo much for these beautiful roses and for your amazing customer service!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

your website is customer friendly and easy to use

Profile Picture Babette, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Thank you again for all the assistance you have given me regarding my order

Profile Picture Ingrid , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My roses arrived as perfectly depicted in the website photo

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

This company is simply awesome. I was skeptical at the beginning but I call them and their customer service is even better Than I've expected. My flowers arrived on time, the roses were gorgeous and a price that I wouldn't be able to afford anywhere else. I will be publishing pictures of my wedding in my IG account! P.D If you want the best agent ask for Sofía, she is the best ;)

Profile Picture Martha, 7/12/17, 1 Review