Magnaflor Reviews

Magnaflor 5
Magnaflor 6
Magnaflor 7

noelle · Married on 09/01/2018

I ordered all my centerpiece and decoration roses for my wedding from magnaflor. I was understandably unsure about what to expect because it was my first time ordering from any online flower retailer. They were just amazing quality. They bloomed perfectly and smelled amazing!!! They were priced right

Sent on 09/26/2018

Magnaflor's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments! We are glad we were able to surprise you with the quality of our flowers! We are here to help you whenever you need us.

Dominique · Married on 06/05/2018

The Vendela rose is amazing! These roses have a vase life of 2 weeks!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Magnaflor's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Dominique. We are glad you liked our flowers and were able to see the quality and freshness that we can offer. If you are interested, check our cyber monday discounts in which we are offering a 30% off in all our store! Hurry up the discount is just for today!

Pamela · Married on 05/19/2018

“Very nice selection. The flowers were beautiful!”

Sent on 12/14/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Oh thank you so much Pamela. Your comment make us really happy! If you are interested we have 30% off discount today! Hurry up!
  • I

Ilan · Married on 04/28/2018

Thank you again for all the assistance you have given me regarding my order

Magnaflor's reply:

Don't worry Ilan we are here to help you. If you are interested we have 30% off in our store! Just today so hurry up :D

Abie · Married on 02/10/2018

flowers were fantanstic, great quality

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Abie, thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words! We really take pride in our service and product quality. We hope your wedding was a huge hit! Please tell your friends!

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

I ordered flowers for my daughter's wedding from 5 different vendors. I can't express how happy I am with the roses. Half of my order was the O'Hara garden rose-the most amazing smell and bloom. It's been 5 days since I received them and they are still perfect. The price and value was also wonderful. I ordered 50 garden and 50 white for a little over a hundred dollars shipped and had more than enough. I've decided to order roses for everyday occasions from magnaflor instead of using florist or grocery store.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Magnaflor 11
    Magnaflor 12
    Magnaflor 13

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Jessica, we are so glad you chose us for your daughter's wedding flowers! the O'Hara does have a lovely scent and a distinctive look to turn heads! Come back and see us, we have free shipping on everything now!

Alice · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm impressed, they are up to my standards

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Alice, we are so glad we met your standards. We hope that your wedding was a huge success and we are happy that we played a small part. Please come back and see us and tell your friends!

Alexa · Married on 11/01/2017

This was my first time ordering from magnaflor . I was impressed by how the flowers looked on the website and they were very reasonably priced. My order arrived on time and the flowers look very fresh and beautiful. If I need to order flowers, I wouldn't hesitate to order from Magnaflor again!

Magnaflor's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Alexa! We take great pride in providing the type of service you described. Only the best for our customers! Please tell your friends about us :)

Anish · Married on 10/31/2017

I've order 400 Stems for an special event of the freedom roses, the roses arrived on time and they were beautiful!. I've worked as floral designer for weddings mostly for over 4 years now and the roses from this guys at Magnaflor are simply mind-blowing! I will keep ordering from this company because on top of the high quality products that they have, the customer service is just AMAZING! and the prices surreal. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Anish, thank you for the kind words! We are so glad that you admire our flowers. They truly are the best with the very best prices. Quality and quantity. Yes, we provide both! We look forward to continue serving you!

Marian · Married on 10/28/2017

I have ordered roses twice recently from Magnaflor, once just for a trial run (for a nervous bride) and once for the wedding. Both times the folks at Magnaflor have been great - very communicative when there were issues (like Hurricane Irma closing the airport in Miami) and with follow up. The roses showed up righ on time as promised. Plus, their prices on the White O'Hara garden roses that my bride wanted were the best anywhere online. Finally, all of the roses that I received were absolutely gorgeous. I received many compliments particularly on the White O'Hara roses - which were so fragrant and giant!!! Thanks Magnaflor.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Marian, thank you for choosing Magnaflor! We are so glad that the bride you were working with loved the flowers! We take a lot of pride providing a quality product, on time. Please come back and see us!
  • Z

Zukhra · Married on 10/21/2017

Best fresh affordable beautiful flowers! I've used them for centerpieces! The customer service is excellent! Fast delivery! The photo upload is for my flowers after a week and a half since the wedding! And they're still alive! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2017
    Magnaflor 14

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Zukhra, thank you so much for choosing Magnaflor! We are so glad that they worked as great centerpieces for the wedding! Our Ecuadorian flowers have exraordinary vase life so we are not surprised that they are still looking big and beautiful after a week and a half! Please come back and see us!

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2017

“The experience was easy and great customer the flowers were delivered earlier than said, and they were beautiful and fresh when they arrived. I will certainly use them again.”

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Jessica, we are so pleased that you had such a great experience with us! Fresh and beautiful is our middle name and we really look forward to serving you again in the future!

Cheryl · Married on 10/04/2017

That is so awesome! Thank you so much for understanding and for your amazing customer service! I will send the amount along with copy of their bill for your records when it comes in.

I can always count on you and Magnaflor for the absolute best customer service and products! You folks are never getting rid of me unless of course I stop doing flowers lol.

Magnaflor 15

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Cheryl, thank you for the kind review! We are always here to serve! We never want you to go, it is always a pleasure to serve your floral needs. Quality service and products is what we do.

Sofia · Married on 10/01/2017

Fresh and big head flowers, gorgeous flowers! The offer of Magnaflor is so diverse that you will definitely find the flowers you are looking for.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Sofia, gorgeous big head flowers are what we do! We also pride ourselves in offering a lot of variety so that we have what you need for any event! Please come back and see us!

Gina · Married on 08/19/2017

Thank you soo much for these beautiful roses and for your amazing customer service!

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Gina, thank you for choosing Magnaflor and your kind words! Beauitful top quality roses at the very best prices are our speciality. Please feel free to reach out to us again, we would be happy to assist you.
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 07/29/2017

Thank you again for all the assistance you have given me regarding my order

Magnaflor's reply:

Ingrid, thank you so much for the 5 star review and the kind words. It was our pleasure to serve you and bring you the joy of fresh, farm direct flowers from Ecuador. Please come back and see us.

Martha · Married on 07/12/2017

This company is simply awesome. I was skeptical at the beginning but I call them and their customer service is even better Than I've expected. My flowers arrived on time, the roses were gorgeous and a price that I wouldn't be able to afford anywhere else. I will be publishing pictures of my wedding in my IG account! P.D If you want the best agent ask for Sofía, she is the best ;)

Sent on 08/25/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Martha, thank you for your review! We are so glad you were in impressed with our customer service, and our timely delivery of our quality flowers. Please come back and see us soon!

Rachel · Married on 02/10/2017

I ordered the blush colored roses from Magnaflor and they were beautiful! Had a sweet romantic, vintage feel to them.They also were delivered when they said they would be in time for Valentine’s Day

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Rachel, we are so pleased that you loved your blush colored roses and that they were delivered on time! We are always looking to give everything we have to make sure our customers have an experience like yours. Please come see us again.

Cheryl · Married on 06/10/2016

I've been a customer of Magnaflor for a little less than a year now and have placed numerous orders and received over 4,000 roses from them so far. Within this short period of time they have definitely secured me as a customer for life! Every order I've made was handled with such great care and outstanding customer service! Every rose I received from them was professionaly packed, colors always exactly what expected, and quality of the freshest! Shipping is always a big deal for me because I'm from Hawaii but with Magnaflor they never fail. They offer free shipping on any order of 100 stems or more and cost of shipping for anything less than 100 stems is still a lot more affordable then the competition. If you do come across an unforseen problem with Magnaflor you can rest assure that they will do everything to make it right and more. I'm soo thrilled that I've found Magnaflor and I highly reccommend all you florists, designers, and dyi-ers to start purchasing from them and experience for yourself the ABSOLUTE BEST PRODUCTS & 100% OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Cheryl, thank you for the great review and for being such a great friend to Magnaflor! We are always here for you and it is our absolute pleasure to work with you to bring the joy of flowers to everyone!

Dallas · Married on 04/28/2018

“I really like everything about your shopping. Ease of the process.”

Sent on 12/14/2017

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Dallas, thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review! We hope the wedding was a huge success! We are always here for you when you need us.

Albert · Married on 03/24/2018

Definitely, I'll recommend your flowers to everyone

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Albert. We really appreciate the kind words and the 5 star review. We hope your wedding was a big smash! Please contact us if you have more floral needs in the future. We do it all!

Adriana · Married on 10/14/2017

I guarantee, the lowest price and the best quality

Magnaflor's reply:

Hi Adriana, yes that is what we do. The lowest wholesale prices and the best quality, directly from the farms! Please come back and see us!

Alec · Married on 09/16/2017

Thanck you all for my flowers, they are,fresh and perfect

Magnaflor's reply:

Alec, thank you for choosing Magnaflor! We are so pleased you loved your flowers! Fresh and perfect is what we always expect. Please come back and see us!

Adeline · Married on 09/16/2017

Great sevice and delivery. Excellent customer service

Magnaflor's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Adeline! We are so pleased that you had an perfect Magnaflor experience! We are always here when you need us.