Magleby's Catering Reviews

Magleby's Catering 4
Magleby's Catering 5

Tracey · Married on 09/23/2019

Delicious German chocolate cake

Only used Magleby's for our cake.
    Perla was extremely easy to work with and responsive. We were from out of town and she worked with her bakers to allow us to try a piece of the German chocolate cake while we were in town before our event. The cake turned out beautifully and it was excellent value. Couldn't have been happier with our experience.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Magleby's Catering's reply:

I am so happy to hear you loved your cake!! Thanks Tracey for reaching out and leaving us a review, it is the best compliment you could have left me!

Warmest Regards,

Perla
  • Deidre

Deidre Derryberry · Married on 06/14/2019

Great food and service!

We really wanted a burger bar at our wedding, and everywhere we went they wanted 10k+ for 120 guests! We came across Maglebys and fell in love! Their food is AMAZING and working with Mary was so great, she answered all of my questions and was so flexible with the million changes I made. They even did the rental of the tables and linens for us so that we would not have to worry about taking care of it after the wedding! On the day of, the food was grilled on site and so delicious. They made sure that my new hubby and I each got plates, as we were a little occupied, and served everything so beautifully. The even whipped up a mushroom burger for a guest that is Vegan on the spot so that everyone could eat!
    Their pricing was reasonable, service more than we could have asked for, and food just on spot!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Magleby's Catering's reply:

Deidre!
    You are just so kind. We are so happy you loved everything. We absolutely loved helping you on this special day! Thank you for putting your trust in us!
  • Ruth

Ruth Christensen · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing food, fabulous service

Magelby’s was the perfect choice for us. We and our guests loved the food, and the staff were so great at making sure the buffet tables were always full. We didn’t worry about one detail! And their presentation was also beautiful.

Magleby's Catering 6
    Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 03/30/2019

Friendly, delicious, and impressive!

We worked with Mary on every detail of the food for our wedding! She was SO sweet and the food was delicious. We made a trip down to their restaurant for a consultation and we had an absolute ball tasting things and getting a better feel for what we wanted at our wedding. I have to admit, it was so hard to pick because everything was so good! Mary made adjustments for me based off of what I was wanting, we had the Caprese Bites, breadsticks, Caesar salad, and blackened chicken pasta. Everyone of our guests raves about the food. Pricing was evtremely fair, and Mary made sure every little detail was worked out with me a week in advance. The staff was very friendly and they made sure to keep everything stalled up for us. Thank you so much for making our day spectacular!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Ashley Forakis · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional, affordable, and DELICIOUS

I cannot say enough amazing things about Magleby's! The food was AMAZING. We had them do a flaming donut station that was the hit of our wedding- definitely ask about it! Not only was this the best food we had tried for the wedding but they were also the best price! Their professionalism is also top of the line. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Ali · Married on 07/12/2018

Beyond accommodating and refreshing to work with!

When I was planning my wedding it was hard to pick between so many different catering comapanies.. but as soon as I sat down with Maglebys they were so refreshing and were beyond accommodating and so helpful. Before the wedding and the day of the wedding they went above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect they set it up exactly how I pictured and it was beautiful! I would recommend them for any event you have! They are all so friendly and sweet!! I would use them again in a heart beat! If your looking for the best food and most outstanding service they are for you!!

Magleby's Catering 7
    Magleby's Catering 12
    Magleby's Catering 13
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

They're pretty expensive, but relieved so much stress on our wedding day. The food was delicious, so many of our guests commented on how good it was. The staff was super nice and professional, and Morgan was so easy to work with and coordinated everything. We had a unique venue with some limitations, but they took care of everything and made it go flawlessly. They even brought tables for the food free of charge and provided linens to rent. Morgan really took her time with us and answered all of our questions, and there were a lot! After it was over, they packaged all the leftover food for us and left everything spotless. It's a lot of money, but if you value your sanity, it's worth it!

Magleby's Catering 14
    Magleby's Catering 15
    Magleby's Catering 16
    Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn · Married on 12/28/2016

The food turned out amazing! Dennis was great to work with.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Kira · Married on 06/20/2015

Magleby's was wonderful. The food was delicious and looked so good set out. Keri was great to work with and I love that she did a tasting for us for free. She worked with us to modify the catering package we chose to fit the look and feel we wanted for our reception. We chose a catering package for 150 knowing we wouldn't have that many so when we gave Keri our final count of only 75 she modified the contract for us and dropped the price in half to reflect the number of people we had. And they boxed up all the leftover food and sent it with us which was awesome.

Give them a call. Keri and her assistant are wonderful to work with and make the catering part stress free!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Adam · Married on 03/23/2015

The absolute best

The entire team over at Magleby's is beyond incredible. I have done many, many events with Magleby's and have had nothing but amazing experiences. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Magleby's catered my wedding reception over the weekend, the food was incredible. They were so helpful before and after our event, I would call Keri with questions, she as so sweet and helpful and prompt with responses.
    We went in for a tasting months before the reception and they let us try anything we wanted, we had some requests for vegetarian options and they absolutely made it happen! During our reception we were told numerous times by our guests that they were blown away by the food and wanted to know where Magleby's is located so they can go for dinner. ey did am amazing presentation, had amazing quality of food and perfect portions. They made the catering so stress free, they provided our plates, napkins and silverware and also bussed and took care of our guests. Afterwards they paced our leftovers up for us to take home!
    I will most definitely recommend them to all of my friends and family!
    Thank you Magleby's!!

1.0
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

The lady in charge of the catering at my wedding was a mess. She asked me 4 times in separate emails about what flavors I wanted for certain desserts at my wedding. Sadly, in the end, she didn't even get them right, after asking me FOUR times. She sent us a bill via email, THE DAY BEFORE MY WEDDING for $1,500. She didn't care to mention it months in advance that we hadn't paid for everything and decided to let us know the day before my wedding, when I had no time to worry about that. Turns out, she told us the wrong pricing initially, so she tried to send us a bill via email to correct HER mistake. She is a small lady with an accent. I can't remember her name but she caused a lot of tears. They ended us giving us a $80 gift card for all the hassle they caused. It did not make up for the wrong dessert flavors and extra money they asked for (which we refused to pay btw).

Sent on 02/12/2018