Magical Weddings and Events, LLC Reviews

13 | St Thomas, VI

13 Reviews for Magical Weddings and Events, LLC

Valerie · Married on 07/12/2013

Nan and her staff provided me with the perfect stress free wedding. We held our wedding at the Botanical Gardens on St. Thomas and it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. Nan provided everything that she said she would, and more. Leading up to the wedding she was always available to answer questions and concerns. At the wedding her staff were all very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Magical Wedding for your destination wedding.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Magical Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Valerie and Reginald for your kind words. It was our pleasure!

Joel-Lean · Married on 06/03/2013

Nan was fabulous! She is very patient and even with last minute changes, everything was still perfect. Very professional and friendly

Sent on 06/13/2013

Magical Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Joel-Lean for your heartfelt words.

Nguyet · Married on 04/09/2013

Nan was our wedding planner and she was amazing! She was there for every single step of the way and was very prompt in her responses. Nan made our wedding in St. Thomas an experience we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Our wedding turned out beautiful and stress free- just exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Magical Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nguyet and Scott for your kinds words.

Paul and Deanna · Married on 11/14/2012

Fantastic job by everyone involved....everything we asked for and more. Five stars not high enough!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Magical Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Paul and Deanna!

Gail · Married on 10/23/2012

Nan and her staff went over and above anything we could have ever expected. The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Every detail was covered and we couldn't be more pleased. I would recommend Magical Weddings and Events for everyone planning a destination wedding. Many Many Thanks, Gail & Bjorn

Sent on 10/31/2012

Thank you Gail and Bjorn for your kind words

Gail · Married on 10/23/2012

Nan and her crew were very professional,well organized,pleasant caring group. Everything was better than we could ever had expected. Flowers and wedding set up at Megan's Bay was beautiful. Cake and food wax excellent, timing was perfect for everything. Steel drum helped add to the island feel. All of our guests had a wonderful time and many have told us this was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. We would recommend Magical Weddings and Events to anyone wish a beautiful beach wedding in St. Thomas .

Sent on 11/18/2012

Magical Weddings and Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you Gail and Bjorn! We enjoyed planning your wedding.

Claudette · Married on 08/25/2012

Nan was very, very wonderful. I couldn't get a warmer person that Nan. Everything she did was just perfect. I just can't stop bragging about her, she made my Wedding beautiful and elegant. I will recommend her any time.

Sent on 10/02/2012

L jean · Married on 07/23/2012

The service I received was phenomenal!! Every bit of detail was handled promptly and professionally. The response time was excellent. Nan went above and beyond my expectations! My experience is a memorable one and I will be talking about it the rest of my life.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Trisha · event on 07/21/2012

Magical Wedding and events is such an amazing company. The quality, service, and professinalism far superseded what I expected. I would highly recommned and use this company again for future business

Sent on 07/27/2012

Susan · Married on 06/12/2012

My husband and I thought Nan did an awesome job. Everything was perfect. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. It couldn't have been any better. :). I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Thanks again Nan for the wonderful job you did for our renewal.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Renee · Married on 01/14/2012

My husband and I would like to thank you for a job well done. Nan, you left no stone unturned. You were attentive to what we were looking for and gave us exactly what we wanted, “a dream wedding in paradise”. I have to admit we were very skeptical since, we had never been to St. Thomas, but you reassured us that you had everything under control and you did. We want you to know that we sincerely appreciated everything you and your staff did to prepare for our wedding day. We will be back in one year to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we hope to see you when we arrive.
    We highly recommend Magical Weddings and Events. Book your wedding with confidence!

Renee and Richie Walters

Sent on 02/01/2012
  • O

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

-Magical Weddings and Events is fantastic!!!
    -They made our wedding ceremony a magical and beautiful experience because they really understood the value of our sacred matrimony
    -We enjoyed our Enchanted Sandcastle Package
    -Their prices were amazing for such, what we considered, a priceless event
    -We recommend to any future bride and groom to-be to book their planning with them
    -All our pre wedding stress and planning magically disappeared with Magical Weddings and Events
    -Magical Weddings and Events are wedding fairy godparents cause they created a memorable experience you would not regret!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Joia · Married on 08/18/2012

Magical Weddings & Events, LLC created such a beautiful beach wedding that had my guests complimenting me until the very next day. From the color scheme, to the transportation, to the beach set up....everything was on point. Ingenuity was obviously displayed for this ceremony. The guests' pin-ons had sand dollars on them. It was a creative touch to a beach-themed wedding. Overall, I was satisfied with the services provided as well as the outcome of my wedding at the day's end.

Sent on 08/21/2012