Magical Photo Booth Reviews

16 | West Babylon, NY

16 Reviews for Magical Photo Booth

Debbie Taylor · Getting married on 02/04/2021

From Booking to day of wedding just perfect!

We loved having Magical Photo Booth at our Wedding! Having a Mirror Photobooth at my wedding was a must. I was not sure how it would all work out. However, they are pro's and we did not need to worry about anything. Our guests told us they had a great time with the amazing props and they loved the beautiful backdrop. Chris and Helen managed to take my invitation and create an amazing template that we absolutely loved. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Getting married on 09/19/2019

Excellent customer service.

Always a pleasure to talk to them and do business. Very profession and attentive to client needs. They have an excellent response time and I felt like I could trust in their business from day one.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • I

Irene Maria · Married on 08/17/2019

5 star all around

We just used magical photo booth for our engagement party and start to finish was perfection. I cancelled another company I had booked just to use them. They carry the tall mirror photo booth which most places don’t, they carry the biggest selection of back drops and they will fully customize the photo background. Not just names and dates, the entire motif and style. They were $300-$700 less than everyone else I priced. This is their direct profession. Not a place that bundles everything from different sources so you pay more. Don’t bother looking anywhere else and that’s coming from someone who shops around for everything.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Inga

Inga · Married on 08/17/2019

The best thing happened in my wedding!

When I first called, it was Chris picked up the phone, he answered 99% of my questions before I even start asking! All questions I have, Chris and Helen replied in a timely manner, which is for me, a stressed bride, helped so much! On the day of wedding, Chris didn't ask questions, and setup nicely! I didn't worry about a thing! There are a lot of props, and assist us with technical issues haha. I am so glad I had Magical Photobooth, it was a pleasure experience, and definitely add some unique points to the wedding! Can't say enough thank you and if I have any other big events, I will definitly have them again and again!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Husband · Married on 06/23/2019

100% needed

The absolute best! Prompt Service.. Best time!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing. So much fun!

Magical Photo booth was the best! We were very particular on the type of photo booth we wanted. This company exceeded all of our expectations. I would definitely recommend them for any event that needs a great product with an amazing team.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • W

Wendy Cheung · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding party

All my guest are having fun and love this photo booth. Highly recommended

Sent on 05/14/2019

Doris · Married on 04/28/2019

So much fun!

Very accommodating, best service and the photo booth was such a hit! Great selection of props and the team was so friendly! Would highly recommend Magical Photo Booth and I’m looking forward to our next event to be able to book them again!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dee · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing

I was initially undecided about having a photo booth at my wedding, however after thinking it over I decided to go for it and glad I did!
    Chris was very responsive every time I called and assured me everything would be great. He was absolutely right, it was phenomenal. My guests are still raving about the fun they had at my wedding. I highly recommend Magic Photo Booth as your choice for a photo booth at your next event!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jill Pace · Married on 03/30/2019

A great experience with a great company

We are extremely happy we chose Magical Photo Booth. If we had any questions they never failed to give a quick response. It was extremely easy to choose or template and backdrop not forgetting to mention the choices were plentiful. The staff was very professional and we would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sarah Maracio · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent from being to end

Magical Photo Booth was excellent! Booking was easy and wedding was just perfect. Guest had the best time and Chris and Helen were a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for the best you have found it here!

Sent on 01/05/2019

James Glenn · Married on 11/02/2018

Wonderful Experience

From booking to the day of our wedding everything was perfect! All of our guests had a wonderful time using the photo booth. We absolutely love the photo scrapbook. It is something will continue to look at over and over again. I would definitely recommend Magical Photo Booth if you are looking for an awesome photo booth experience.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Victoria Berk · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Ever

We can’t say thank you enough. Chris and Helen were a pleasure to work with. The mirror photo booth was the place eveone wanted to be. Thank you for making our day extra special!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Linda · Married on 09/30/2018

I used the magical photo booth for my daughters birthday/baptism celebration. It was the perfect addition to our party. Our guests loved it and even said it was the "best photo booth" they have ever seen. The assistants do a great job setting it up with a red carpet and dozens of fun props! This was a big hit, my guest could not stop talking about it. The picture quality is great and i love that I get the USB to make any additional prints. I am glad my guests got to experience the magic first at my daughters party!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Mike · Married on 08/26/2018

From booking with Magical Photo Booth till the day of my wedding everything was perfect! Chris and Helen were so easy to work with and exceeded all our expectations. Our guests are still talikng a out how cool the mirror photo booth looked and how much fun it was. We Cant say thank you enough!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Charlene · Married on 08/17/2018

Can't say enough about Magical Photo Booth! From the first time we spoke with the team they were 100% helpful and excited to celebrate our wedding day with us. The provided an amazing backdrop and we're always available to answer any questions. Also the PROPS! The props were amazing and made our guests have an even better time. Everything was perfect, and we didn't have to worry about anything on the day of our wedding. 5 stars!!

Sent on 09/06/2018