Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary Reviews

4 | East Brunswick, NJ

4 Reviews for Magical Enchanted Vacations with Mary

Stephanie Bolder · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Service

Mary was super professional and easy to work with Her service and knowledge were unbeatable. She booked my all inclusive honeymoon at the Dreams Las Mareas Hotel in Costa Rica. We had soo much fun. She also booked some really cool activities for us. We went on a Sunset sailing and snorkeling trip, Zip Lining in the jungle and just relaxed by the many pools while we were there.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Annmarie · Married on 07/21/2019

Mary was the best!

Mary helped me plan my Sandals Honeymoon in St Lucia. We had the butler package which I highly recommend.’I felt like a celebrity as the butler waited on us hand and foot. She has great knowledge of Sandals and made the booking process so easy for me. She was amazing!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Molly Gibson · Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent experience

Mary was delightful to work with. Her knowledge of Hawaii is impeccable. We went to Hawaii for 7 days and visited 2 islands. She did everything from hotel selection to flight booking and also booked our car rental and excursions. I would highly recommend Mary!

Sent on 05/07/2019

marina · Married on 10/24/2015

Yes yes yes!

I DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START! Mary, thank you so much for planning the most perfect honeymoon a girl could ever dream of! It’s hard to trust someone with something so special but you made it so easy and stress free as everyone knows how stressful a wedding can get. Every detail was exactly what we wanted and more. Can’t thank you enough. I will be coming back for all further vacation plans!

Sent on 07/10/2019