Magical Attractions Reviews

6 | Columbus, OH

6 Reviews for Magical Attractions

Alyssa · Married on 06/11/2016

We hired Magical Attractions for our wedding day at the OSU union! Aaron was who we worked with and we cannot say enough good things about his work and the company!! Aaron was our DJ and then we also had an amazing photobooth with an attendant!! Both were outstanding and all of our guests cannot stop talking about how great they were!!! We asked Aaron to do some unusual things for a wedding because we wanted small portions of songs mixed into others and some old classics with new classics and country! He did it all and it was EXACTLY what we wanted!!! EVERYONE was on the dance floor for the ENTIRE evening!!! People came up to us and told us that they never stay till the end of a wedding, but they stayed for ours and we attribute a lot of this to the environment that Aaron was creating on the dance floor!! If you are concerned about guests having fun or not dancing, then Aaron is a must for your dj! As for the photobooth, we wanted a large open photobooth with a backdrop that we created. Our guests had a blast because we could fit tons of people in it! The attendant encouraged everyone to take pictures and even left it open after our allotted time because myself and husband had not taken our pictures yet and he wanted us to have a chance just the two of us before he put everything away! We also received a link to ALL the photos taken at the photobooth the DAY AFTER OUR WEDDING!!!! Magical attractions was extremely AFFORDABLE and FANTASTIC!!! Hire them if you want your guests to have a blast!!!!! Thank you so much Aaron we had the best day ever!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

Perfect! Nate did such a great job!

Lighting and special name sign was just right! This helped to make the night so great.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Emily · Married on 07/19/2008

DJ AAA at Magical Attractions made our wedding reception a huge success. He knew how to keep everyone going - and they did until the very last song. He was easy to work with and helped not only with the reception music, but also with setting up our sound system for the ceremony and coordinating the whole evening. We would highly recommend Magical Attractions.

Sent on 10/28/2008

Brooke · Married on 02/23/2008

There are no words to describe the comfort and elegance Aaron made a special effort to create. We had spent over $3,000. on a live band that the guests loved to listen to but, not dance to....Aaron stepped right up and kept the dance floor packed the WHOLE time! I extended the time of my reception- well worth the very small extra cost! The lights, the quality of sound and the classy personality was the BEST i have ever witnessed at a wedding. I would def recommend this Dj to anyone for any party large or small. The attention to detail was amazing I gave him last minute details and he was on it! He plays the right music for the right moment and knows how to keep the party going strong! I think next to the romance of the evening my DJ made my wedding a 10++!

Sent on 06/01/2008

Joy · Married on 08/09/2008

Aaron Hall went above-and-beyond to make sure that our reception music was perfect! He checked with me before making any modifications, but was very discreet and did not encroach upon "guest time." His music choices were the perfect blend of songs the younger people could dance to and hits recognizable by everyone. He did a wonderful job of announcing and even grabbed a couple of important snapshots for us at the end of the night after the photographer had left. I would recommend Magical Attractions, especially Aaron, to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2008

Chandra · Married on 08/29/2009

3.0

The guys at Magical Attractions made our night one to remember. Everyone loved the music and we had a blast! They weren't super great at returning emails, but other than that we had great success with them and would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good time!

Sent on 09/14/2009