Magic UpLighting, Inc. Reviews

36 | Chicago, IL

36 Reviews for Magic UpLighting, Inc.

Magic UpLighting, Inc. 1
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 2
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 3
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 4
Magic UpLighting, Inc. 5
  • Sharon

Sharon Hilderbrand · Married on 10/26/2019

We was Wowed!!!

Me & my husband hired Magic Uplighting Inc to do the dancing on the clouds and the name monogram for our wedding on 10/26/19. We was so wowed!! Eddie was amazing he provided the best customer service ever!! He arrived on time to set up everything before the reception started and was very patience. We wasn't sure what time our first dance was gonna be due to a late start. But he was very nice to wait patiently. This company is the best I swear you can't go wrong excellent prices and great customer service you can't beat that. Eddie I can't thank you enough everyone is still talking about our name monogram and dancing on the clouds. I never leave reviews but I was so happy yesterday because of Magic Uplighting.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Alexis Rico · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing! Very professional and nice.

He was extremely nice and accommodating. I appreciate all he did for me for my graduation party!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Flor

Flor Avila · Married on 04/27/2019

Totally Great Service

This is my second experience with this company and I am consistently more than satisfied with the great service their team provides. Eddie is hands-on a perfectionist and willing to work with clients in a superb manner to their individual satisfaction. I will continue to use their services in the future!

Magic UpLighting, Inc. 6
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 7
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 8
    Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Aracely

Aracely Rojas · Married on 03/16/2019

A dream come true

Jessica & Eddie Guillen with Magic uplighting really made my wedding a dream come true!! They're both professional and extremely friendly! They provided beautiful drapes, uplighting, dancing on the clouds effect, photobooth, and a beautiful monogram! Everyone has been telling me about how beautiful & fun my wedding was. The photobooth was definitely a hit! I'm soo looking forward to recieving my wedding movie & it's thanks to them!!! BOOK THEM!! You Wont Regret It!!!

Magic UpLighting, Inc. 9
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 10
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 11
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 12
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 13
    Sent on 03/20/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2019

Easiest vendor and quality service

Easiest vendor to work with and professional service. Personalized our photo strips with a customized image our friend created. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Bridget · Married on 08/18/2018

AMAZING!! They saved the day! I had booked another company and they didn't show up for my wedding reception. My photographer reccomended we call Magic UpLighting and they were there within the hour. Their staff was fun and they didn't charge me an arm and leg. Thank you soooo much for saving the day and making my special day fun!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Candace · Married on 06/03/2018

Eddie and his wife were and awesome and easy to work with. They came to our venue and did a test run with the lights not once but twice. We changed to a bigger room at our venue and they came back out so I could see what it would like in there. Great service and highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words Candace. We were honored and delighted to be part of your special day. We greatly appreciate the review and feedback. We wish you both many years of happiness, health and success!

Best regards,

Eddie and Jessica

Angela · Married on 05/12/2018

Magic UpLighting, Inc. is amazing. Used them for my Brides wedding and everything was perfect and classy.
    Can't wait to use them again for another client.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Angela. We greatly appreciate the kind words and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Kristine · Married on 03/31/2018

Eddie was amazing to work with. Very professional, and goes above and beyond expectations. Him and his team just did my wedding on March 31, 2018 and he was prompt and had a great selection of Marvel Props (which I requested). I had a lot of older people at the wedding and he did a great job helping them out in the photo booth. Guests loved his personality and stated how nice and patient he was. I purchased the 4 hour photo booth, and also got a matching snapchat filter! I was also able to choose the photo album in which the photo strips go in. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family! Thank you so much for making our wedding day extra special!

Mr. & Mrs. Marston

Sent on 04/09/2018

Claudia · Married on 11/12/2017

Magic UpLighting did an awesome job! They were friendly and professional from when we booked with them all the way to the end. Lots of props, great backdrops to choose from and they made us a Snapchat Geofilter as well. Im definitely recommending them to my family and friends!

Magic UpLighting, Inc. 14
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 15
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/12/2017

Magic Uplighting, Inc. did an amazing job being our photobooth vendor. They had a great set-up team, awesome props, and the background we chose was gorgeous! I'd highly recommend to use them because they were fantastic to work with and are just amazing people to get to know. We will definitely keep them in mind for the next event my wife and I will have. Thank you so much for your support and hospitality.

Magic UpLighting, Inc. 16
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 17
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 18
    Magic UpLighting, Inc. 19
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Reshawnah · Married on 07/07/2017

Eddie and his wife were awesome to work with. They were very professional, prompt and so friendly to work with. We purchased Dancing on Clouds, Custom Monogram and Uplighting and were amazed with all three services. Definitely recommend this company! Thank you so much Eddie for helping make our day special!
    ~Mr & Mrs Wynn

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2017

Magic up lighting was the best photo booth I've ever seen. The red carpet layout was so awesome the props was a huge hit there were a ton to pick from very organized staff was super friendly all my guests talked about the photobooth all night it was so awesome to receive the book with all my family and friends that signed their message next to their picture it definitely was a hit definitely will recommend magic of lighting to all my friends and family and to everyone out there looking for a photo booth. , everything they did for me on my special day was super awesome and I appreciate them so much they truly made my wedding day so much more better!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

Very thankful for your services on my day...you guys make it so special dance on the clouds I definitely recommend you guys... 5 stars services

Sent on 04/24/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/25/2017

My experience with Magic Uplighting was amazing! I was having a hard time trying to find a lighting company in the Chicagoland that fit my wedding budget. While searching online I came across Magic Uplighting through google. The company did a complimentary lighting demonstration at the venue before my wedding. This was helpful and gave me an idea of how my reception would look with the Uplighting. My day of point of contact, Jessica was fabulous and made some suggestions with the lighting to really make the space stand out! We received 25 uplights, pipe and drape with a curved pipe for our backdrop, and a monogram. The pricing for all of this was great! Their entire team is really professional, and helpful. My now husband and I received so many compliments on how beautiful our reception looked.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Ashley and Eric for choosing us to be part of your special day. We greatly appreciate your kind review and we are forever grateful. It was an honor and a complete success transforming your venue. We wish you both a wonderful journey full of happiness and joy!

Thank you on behalf of the entire Magic Uplighting, Inc. team!

Ezequiel · Married on 02/17/2017

Very elegant our names on the wasp Sakinah & Ezequiel was just perfect. The icing on the cake was the dancing on the clouds!!! Can't forget the photo booth love the memories that they allowed for us to have as memories!!! Thank you so much for such profession service!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Carol · Married on 12/24/2016

Magic Uplighting made my dreams come. My event venue was totally, majestically transformed. All my guests were so pleased and are still talking about how fabulous everything looked. I will be using the services again and I've recommended Eddie to all of my business partners. Thanks Magic Uplighting see you soon!

Sent on 12/14/2015

jeanette · Married on 10/22/2016

I am very pleased with the amazing service magic uplighting Inc, provided for our wedding venue. Eddie and his staff did an outstanding excellent job, I'm beyond happy and satisfied with the outcome, they are very professional. I recommend them 100% you will not be disappointed I guarantee you that. Sincerely Mr and Mrs Montes.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Steve · Married on 09/17/2016

Eddie and his crew were class to the highest degree.. the photo booth was the hit of the wedding!! Would recommend them to anyone looking for up lighting or booth

Sent on 09/27/2016

Aida · Married on 07/16/2016

The staff was kind, precise, detailed, and very professional overall. Highly recommend Magic Up Lighting for your events.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jose · Married on 07/16/2016

First and foremost Eddie is a great person and humanitarian. I hired Eddie and his team for my niece Mariah's 18th bday. His team is awesome, we had several changes due to difficulties with the venue and Eddie rolled with the punches. His team delivered a beautiful transformation. I will be referring Magic uplighting to many in the near future. Had guests asking who setup the lighting,draping and dance floor at the party.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Juan · Married on 05/21/2016

I have to say am very pleased by the work put by this guys they are very professional and their work speaks for itself contracted them for our wedding i have to say they did a wonderful job it was a success thanks to MagicUplighting i would recomend it to anyone they make any occassion a special, successful event and a unforgetable memory.

Sent on 05/24/2016

you did an excellent job... My daughters quinceañera was a dream come true. Your lightning in the hall made the final touch. I will recommend you in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Magic UpLighting, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for review and support. We greatly appreciate you for having us be part of your daughters special day (Sweet 15). Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Michael · Married on 10/18/2015

I'm so late to doing this but Eddie was literally so good, and we're facebook friends now, that the guilt of not writing a review has stung me every time I see him on my feed! We were running out of ideas on the final part of our wedding in order to have the plans complete : table covers and napkins in the right color (we had marsala and charcoal, as opposed to grey and maroon, ay ay ayyyeee...haha). I reached out to a friend of mine and he recommended Eddie instantly. After much texting and coordination, we met at a Starbucks in Little Italy, this man dressed to the nines and me in some afterwork jeans! We hit it off, he lowkey rescued my wedding with the final decorations, and they came at just the right time for return. Beautiful products we're the start, Eddie was super reasonably priced, and his service would've made whatever number he said doable. The man is kind and honest and helpful : rarely can you embody all three of those. Him and his wifey (who I don't believe I met, but I know is a big part of the support system) will do right by you.

Sent on 05/04/2016

I had the absolute pleasure of having Magic Up Lighting at an event they were very punctual and professional. I have had the opportunity to see their work at other events and it's impeccable! I am hiring MuL Inc for my upcoming events in 2016!

Eddie Vargas