Magic Touch DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 04/11/2021

Great DJ for Great Time!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We were really impressed with Casey. He did a great job emceeing the reception and everyone LOVED the photo booth. He did a great job at keeping the night going. I knew from our first meeting that he was the right DJ for me. He was very helpful and I found him very calming to talk to. Throughout this covid wedding planning process, it had not been easy but Casey made me feel like this was definitely going to work out.
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible Day!!

Casey made us feel so comfortable with the wedding planning process! We had a meeting to discuss our options, and a follow-up call to plan all the details. We appreciated his organization and professionalism in these stages. When it came to the big day, MAGIC TOUCH DJs absolutely delivered. Between the energy and the expertise, we were in great hands! We had a magical evening thanks to his hard work. Highly Recommend.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 09/13/2020

Excellent! Met all our needs!

Casey went above and beyond to make our COVID wedding special. He helped us from the beginning when we were clueless how to even start. He was beyond understanding when we had bumps in the road and rose above to make our event what it needed to be. Thanks again for everything!
  • Tim
    Tim R. Married on 07/10/2020

Classy AND likes to Party!

From the moment we first met Casey, he was nothing but class. His background as a Marine shines through in how respectful he treats his clients and their guests. And of course, the man can throw a great party! Our guests were up dancing from the moment the reception started and kept it going through the night. The client portal was so helpful to organize all our of songs. Thank you Casey for making an unforgettable day a little more special!
    Kayla A. Married on 02/22/2020

Non stop fun!!

I had to dance behind my table because the dance floor was pack.... ALL NIGHT LONG!!! Magic Touch listened to all of our requests and visions for our day! Everything went seamless!!! Casey was very easy to work with, energetic, and loves what he does! Ben then mixed our night away with our requests and fed off of the crowd! We couldn’t have asked for anything better!!
  • Katie
    Katie D. Married on 01/10/2020

A Magical Evening

Casey and his team did such amazing work! They went above & beyond, bringing the snow indoors for a surprise on our winter wedding day. Everyone, from our friends to our family, were up and dancing the whole evening. He had music that was perfect for every age group.

Magic Touch DJs's reply:

Katie & Tim - Thank you so much for the Excellent review! It was an absolute pleasure sharing in your awesome wedding day - you guys make such a wonderful couple and we wish you both the absolute best in life!!! Thanks again for trusting Magic Touch DJs with your Wedding Entertainment ;-)
    Nicole L. Married on 11/02/2019

Best DJ around!!

My husband and I knew we wanted Magic Touch DJ well before we even had a date! We had attended a wedding where Casey was performing and had such an amazing time dancing we asked for his card. Unfortunately, we lost the card but ended up crossing paths with him at a wedding expo. After booking him, Casey was always there to answer our questions and help us create the perfect timeline for our special day.
    We had Magic Touch DJ through our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception as well as an awesome photo booth. Casey was on top of everything! He made sure everything ran smoothly and had the dance floor packed until the very end of the night. We had such a great time thanks to Magic Touch DJ. I’ll be recommending him to all my engaged friends!!
  • David
    David P. Married on 10/12/2019

The only choice for your wedding!

We cannot thank Magic Touch enough for the amazing wedding/party they help us put together. The mix of professionalism and passion was pretty clear from the beginning, and after seeing them in action they are definitely a master of their craft! They kept my grandmother up dancing until she couldn't anymore, kept our party going and had the right choice of music for every guest. Everyone and I really mean EVERYONE had a great time thanks to Casey and his crew! Casey personally checked on my wife and I and our parents several times throughout the night, which makes them truly "hands on" in my opinion. Magic Touch is the only choice for your wedding!
  • April
    April Married on 09/28/2019

If you want a good time and great dancing music, hire Magic Touch DJ

From the ceremony to the end of the reception, they were amazing ! Casey and his guys did an amazing job. They played everything from the 90’s to today’s hits and had everyone At my wedding dancing. When we did our first dance, it really looked like we were dancing on the clouds. It was absolutely beautiful . Later on in the evening , We decided to skip the bouquet toss and garter toss because everyone was dancing and partying like it was 1999! LOL. If you’re having a wedding in the Sussex county area of NJ or anywhere close , look no further! Hire Casey and the Magic Touch DJ crew ! I can’t thank them enough for making my wedding a night to remember
  • Paula
    Paula Married on 09/27/2019

The absolute BEST MC/DJ around!!!

Casey (MC and coordination expert) & Griffin (DJ) were absolutely amazing!!! Casey is extremely detail oriented & as a result, our wedding day went off without a hitch! Our guests cannot stop telling us how much fun they had because the music selection and timing of everything, was perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night! Casey & his team really went the extra mile to give us an unforgettable party. Use Magic Touch DJs for your wedding/event - you will not be disappointed. :)
    Krista Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing DJ!

Booking Magic Touch Dj’s for our wedding was the best decision we could of made! Casey was amazing. From day one, Casey made us feel comfortable and like you have known him forever. He took the time to get to know what we wanted, and made sure we went over every detail, and all the names before the big day. Our wedding day was perfect; they kept people on the dance floor all night. I 100% recommend Magic Touch DJ’s to anyone who is looking for an amazing DJ!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 09/20/2019

Best DJ & MC around!

I first saw Casey MC at a wedding back in 2010. Since then I've been to 5 weddings & 1 work Christmas party he's worked. Casey is so much fun but also brings calmness to your crazy day (like when he handed the mic to my father & he didn't know it was his time for his speech & I was about to lose it!). Casey is a true professional & is extremely good at what he does. He helped us with song selections because we had no idea what we wanted. All my guests raved on how good the DJ was! We also used Magic Touch for ceremony music, cocktail hour music, wall monogram, & the photobooth. Thank you for making our day so special Casey & Griffin! Hope to see you at another wedding in the future! ;-)
  • Sloan
    Sloan Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Magic Touch DJs is probably the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! Casey does not only just do his job but he takes the time to get to know who he is working with and really understand you and what your needs are. He personally attended our wedding and days later we still had guest telling us how amazing he was! From the music to the amazing MC job he did we were blown away and couldn’t have had a more perfect day with the help of Casey! Thank you so much for making our day so special and taking care of our perfect day!
  • Mary
    Mary H. Married on 07/05/2019

THE MOST Fun and Dedicated, SO grateful!!

Casey and Magic Touch DJs was a Godsend for my reception!! He was our DJ and gave his attention to every little detail and did an absolutely incredible job of being upbeat and super fun, while also being flexible and respecting our vision for the night. I couldn't imagine the night going better and I get so many compliments and "where the heck did you find this guy? he's awesome!" comments--so thank you Magic Touch!!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 06/29/2019

Made my wedding day perfect!

Casey was absolutely amazing with everything we asked him to do! He was super flexible and gave amazing suggestions when I felt stuck deciding on what songs to choose! He did a phenomenal job providing services such as the red carpeted mirror photo booth and the Gobo display on the dance floor! He captured every single dream that I had and made it even better! I would definitely use the services again!

Magic Touch DJs's reply:

Kayla - Many thanks for your Excellent Review - BOTH you and Billy were "Superstars" after having to deal with so much on your big day - All of the Best to you as you continue to love and grown ;-)
    Best regards,
    Casey
  • Daniel
    Daniel N. Married on 06/14/2019

Best decision we made!

Everyone at Magic Touch is amazing....from my first contact with Casey until the very end, everything was perfect. Casey makes the entire process extremely straight forward and stress free, which is so appreciated as a couple during wedding planning. He has every option you can imagine but is not pushy about any of it - he honestly wants whatever YOU want. Our actual DJ, Ben, truly could not have been any better. He nailed the vibe we were going for - followed all of our requests, entertaining but not overwhelming and extremely kind and understanding. I have never been to a wedding that was quite like ours with Ben. He is the type of person your guests will ask to hangout with when the reception is over (our guests did lol) People danced nonstop the entire night.... We were having so much fun we purchased an additional hour on top of the scheduled time...4 hours just wasn't enough. Ben, WITHOUT DOUBT, will do more than his part to make your wedding amazing. Worth every single (super competitively priced) penny.
  • Adina
    Adina Married on 04/06/2019

Best wedding DJ ever!

Casey and his crew gave us the best wedding party ever!!! I’ve had guests nonstop messaging me about how it was the most fun wedding reception they have ever been too! Great music, great mixes, and just a total blast! He did such a great job of communicating with us throughout the entire night to make sure we didn’t need anything and did so without taking away from our special day! 10/5 stars!!! Can’t say enough good things about our experience and would definitely recommend him to anybody who is looking to really PARTY at their wedding

Magic Touch DJs's reply:

Adina & Bobby - Thank You so much for your kind words and heartfelt thanks! You guys were wonderful to work with and for...I wish you nothing but love & happiness together!!!
    Denise Married on 12/01/2018
    Above and beyond! Casey was probably the easiest "wedding vendor" to work with and that's because he was more of friend in helping us with our wedding decisions. He had awesome recommendations and understood exactly the music vibe that we wanted for our wedding. Our guests were so impressed with him and the MagicTouch team. Everyone had an amazing time and we still get comments on how awesome our DJ was! You will not be disappointed... if I could give more than 5 stars for him I would!!
    Christina Married on 09/29/2018
    My guests have been raving about how amazing our wedding was last weekend and how the dj/Mc kept the dance floor pumped. Magic Touch Djs have an online app to request songs & are really flexible with unique song choices too and timelines also. They guided us on setting up our timeline to ensure guests were entertained the whole time, and it couldn’t have worked out more perfect. Def hire these guys!!!
    Alexandra Married on 09/14/2018
    Magic Touch DJs was a wonderful part of our wedding day. Casey was a dream to work with. He put in a lot of work before and during the wedding to make sure that he had everything right. He was very flexible, accommodating, and responsive. We had people of every age out on the dance floor all night. Everyone had a blast! Cannot recommend this company and Casey enough.
    Taylor Married on 06/29/2018
    Working with Casey from Magic Touch DJ's was the easiest part of planning our wedding! From start to finish he was professional, personable, and gave the right advice when it came to the music for our wedding. He worked hard to make sure my husband and I really got what we wanted when it came to the music portion of our wedding. My family and friends cannot stop talking about how amazing the music and dancing was--he truly kept everyone dancing the entire night! I cannot say enough about how great our experience was working with Casey and his team for our wedding and will definitely use them again for another event and would recommend them to anyone!
    Mike Married on 05/12/2018
    The magic touch team was all extremely professional and courteous. They kept us very satisfied and worry free throughout the entire process. We would recommend them to anyone having a wedding. The music was blended flawlessly and they made the transition from phase to phase of our wedding very smooth. Any question we had was answered very fast. We were never left wondering... It was such a sense of relief to have such great people taking care of our special night. We had a split of Arabic music and American pop and the way they were able to mix them in was amazing. They were able to keep everyone on the dance floor and entertained the whole night. I would absolutely book them again without question if we were to redo the entire night. Thank you!
    Natalie Married on 04/21/2018
    Casey and his team were amazing! Music was of huge importance me for my wedding and they rocked it! They had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night! Guests were raving about the music and dancing! Casey was very professional but personable, wanting to know every planned detail of the day to make sure everything was perfect- and it was! I couldn't recommend them more!
    Joe Married on 04/13/2018
    Casey and his team at Magic Touch DJs were amazing. We hired him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. Their online tools were more then fantastic to navigate and use. Casey’s preparation for the event truly shows a man that has mastered his craft.

From the onset of our day they were spot on with every aspect of their job. Between coordinating with the bagpiper and Maitre D for the ceremony and his grasp of what music fit us best for the reception, he far surpassed our already high expectations.

The energy felt through out the night was electric. The atmosphere he created between music and uplighting kept the dance floor packed all night. A simple complimentary upgrade in the lighting made a tremendous difference and showed how much he cares for his clients.

If a need for a DJ ever arose I wouldn’t hesitate at all to hire Magic Touch DJs again.
    Elizabeth Married on 11/11/2017
    Magic Touch DJs is the BEST DJ in New Jersey!! We have and will continue to recommend Casey and his team to our friends and family who are getting married. He is quick to respond, listens to what you want and makes your wedding day the best day of your lives!! They are affordable while providing the best service out there! We can't thank Casey and his team enough for the great atmosphere and music he provided for our reception.