Magic Sound Productions Reviews

Magic Sound Productions 3
  • Diane

Diane Bonesteel Gerwig · Getting married on 12/04/2019

The Only Wedding DJ Needed

Absolutely an amazing part of our son's wedding this past weekend. Magic Sound Productions provided everything we were looking for and more. Definitely a A++ DJ for any wedding. Thanks for being apart of their special day!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation. It was a joy performing for Alex and Emily on their special day.
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2019

Book This Man Now!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Peter! He was amazing! Very professional and engaged with our guests in the perfect way!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

thank you so much Kelly. It was such a pleasure performing for you, chuck and your friends. Congratulations again!

Thao · Married on 12/01/2018

Fun and very professional

Peter is very professional and flexible. He responded quickly to email or text whenever I have any questions. He can played variety of music and his magic show is so much fun.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

thanks Thao. It was a pleasure performing for you and your family. And thanks for helping out with the magic!

Tara · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ

Peter was nothing short than amazing! He produced such an amazing playlist that everyone loved to dance to. Very professional, prompt and down to earth.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for those kind words Tara. It was a pleasure performing for you and Michael and your families. congratulations again.

Karen Cosio · Married on 09/22/2018

Best wedding Ever

Peter is an excellent DJ he made both of my Spanish and English speaking families feel included. He went above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Karen. it was an honor to perform for you and Drew. i am so happy that your families, both spanish and english speaking, were able to enjoy themselves and join in the celebration.

Miranda · Married on 08/04/2018

I loved using him for my wedding! He was very accommodating, good at picking out what the crowd responds to the best which in return had a bunch of people out on the dance floor. I will be using Peter for future events.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Peter is awesome! He was professional, responsive, and charming. I highly suggest you utilize his magic skills, as well as his DJ talent. He was the talk of the wedding. I believe the magic really helped people interact at the reception. Everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Maria · Married on 07/12/2018

I give Peter a 5 start! He not only shows up early and is ready to go on time but also organized the event. It's hard to ask a question when you are not sure what to ask. He is prepared and made our daughters wedding a success. Thank you Peter. You bet I will be recommending you to friends and family!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Magic Sound Productions 5

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

thank you so much Maria for letting me be part of Rachel and Brandon's special day. I had a wonderful time and am so glad you all did too!

Chris · Married on 08/27/2017

Pete was great. 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Michele · Married on 08/19/2017

Fantastic MC, DJ and person!!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Michele. it was a pleasure performing for you and Casey and I had a blast!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Peter was so wonderful! He is very knowledgeable about music and was able to provide great suggestions for songs. He definitely kept the party going! We had people on the dance floor all night. We highly recommend Magic Sound for any wedding or event! Thank you again Peter for making our big day such a party!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

thanks so much for the kind words Sarah. it was a fabulous party and a privilege to perform for you and your family.

Tyler · Married on 07/14/2017

Peter was fantastic! He practically ran our whole wedding. He made sure everyone was ready for walking down the isle, grand entrance, the Champagne toast and the traditional wedding dances. He made announcements, coordinated the use of microphones for speaches and vows. He even did some cool magic at the end for some of the guests. He also made sure that we (the bride and groom) heard the songs we were excited about. All in all Peter is a real professional who knows his stuff, loves music and is a first class entertainer. 100% would recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

thanks so much Tyler for the wonderful reviews. It was a pleasure to perform for you and Lynda. And I am glad you all liked the Magic!

Chloe · Married on 07/03/2017

Peter was an amazing DJ and a huge help on my big day! After a huge fiasco with the venue he was the only one who made my day feel not chaotic! Cannot say enough great things about him and his business!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

thank you so much Chloe for those kind Words. I'm glad that once the food was brought out, everyone had a good time. congratulations again to you and Brandon.

Kyle · Married on 05/27/2017

We highly recommend Peter for your event. He not only made a timeline for our wedding that included ceremony and reception music for main events, but he was very helpful in answering questions and even making a special mix for the father daughter dance. He was very professional and never missed a cue. He did an amazing job and we cannot thank him enough for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kyle. It was a pleasure performing for you and Lindsey.

Josh · Married on 10/15/2016

Peter has an incredible team working tirelessly to make your event or wedding extra special! Our Dj Branden Womack showed up early and worked tirelessly through the day and night to create an amazing experience, one that my new wife and I will never forget! When we did our outdoor ceremony they had everything set up perfect and played all the songs we had on our list! When we had our small venue reception he was on point with a great line up and some fun lighting too! The price was right and everything they provide is super pro! I would recommend Peter and Branden for everyone! Thanks guys!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Josh. Branden is indeed a valued asset. He represents the Magic Sound brand very well and We are proud of him.

Andria · Married on 09/22/2016

Peter did an amazing job at our wedding! I highly recommend him. He has every song you can imagine and he kept the party going like you wouldn't believe. He also kept us on schedule and made sure that the night progressed perfectly. If you're looking for a DJ - I'd book Peter!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea. it was a pleasure performing for you and Chris and your beautiful Mountain wedding.

LINDSAY M. · Married on 09/01/2016

Peter was amazing! He was so helpful and was very accommodating! He gave us a very detailed questioner to fill out for the music we wanted and what we did not want to hear as well. He made everything effortless for us and made our night one to remember! I will recommend Magic Sound Productions to everyone! So glad I found Peter!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Darby · Married on 08/12/2016

I wish we could rate Peter 10 stars! Peter was extremely helpful and enthusiastic during the planning leading up to the wedding. He had excellent coordination with the other vendors in regards to timing and planning. He provided his own equipment which seemed to be of excellent quality. And most importantly he was great to work with. He was invested in making the event a success. He has a great personality, easy to get along with and he is great at addressing the crowd. Any speaking he did was very concise and professional and he has a great DJ Voice. He also had no trouble finding every song we wanted to play, and he performed everything exactly according to our plan. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I would totally recommend him for any event!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Magic Sound Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Darby. I am truly pleased that I was able to perform for you and Tracy and that all your friends and family had such a great time. Even if the barn was pretty full. :)

He did an excellent job! Everything went off without a hitch. Extremely capable and would highly recommend his services!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Danyelle · Married on 07/23/2016

Peter was great. Very professional and fun. He kept the party going. Even though my wedding went faster than what my timeline had he still found ways to play music to keep people entertained.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Kristie · Married on 07/09/2016

Peter was AWESOME for my wedding! He did a really great job getting guests up and dancing, and was reasonably priced. Definitely worth it :)

Sent on 07/11/2016

Pam · Married on 07/02/2016

Peter of Magic Sound Productions did an AMAZING job for a 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration. I would highly recommend him and Magic Sound Productions for any event!!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Peter was extremely professional and did a great job filtering song requests from guests. We really enjoyed having him help us with our ceremony, everything went fantastically!

Sent on 05/21/2016

From our first conversation with Peter, we knew he was best the DJ for our wedding! He is highly professional- gave expert help and feedback flow of the wedding, song suggestions, highly responsive to our questions, and also at a wonderful price. He stuck to what we wanted, but was checking in throughout the night to be sure everything was going according to our wishes as our guest had requests. He had a lovely and high quality equipment set-up too. We highly recommend having Peter make your event amazing, too!

Sent on 06/05/2016