Magic Pipers Band Reviews

7 | Raleigh, NC

7 Reviews for Magic Pipers Band

Eve · Married on 08/09/2014

Cannot say enough positive about the Magic Pipers Band! Ron and his team, brought the party to our wedding reception. The pictures that I have seen so far say it all. They are awesome and I would highly recommend them for any event where you are hoping to ensure that people have an awesome time. The Magic Pipers played my sisters wedding 2 years ago, when I got engaged there was no question as to which band I wanted to have. The night turned out even more magical than I could have imagined, and I am thankful that the Magic Pipers were there to make that happen. I hope to see them play again soon! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Astra · Married on 08/02/2014

This band was amazing!!!! I always dreamed of a really fun wedding where people danced the entire night and I got that, thanks to the Magic Pipers. Their band coordinator, Hannah was so great to work with, she was quick to respond and answered all of our questions and made this process really easy. I would hire them in a heart beat. We had a huge mix of races and ages and they met everyone's needs. You won't regret this hire!!!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Hallie · Married on 04/27/2013

They were AMAZING!! They played a wide variety of music and kept everyone dancing all night! All my guests talked about them all night and how wonderful they were. My wedding planner said they were so polite to everyone. They responded quickly to emails and worked with you every step of wedding planner. If you are looking for a fun, upbeat wedding band- hire The Magic Pipers!!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Lynn · Married on 10/13/2012

We recently had the Magic Pipers at my daughters wedding a few weeks ago, they were awesome, they were very professional, arrived on time , used an Ipod on their break, their music was great, everyone danced all night!! They had small colored lights that I particularily liked, it made the dance floor so festive. The best part for me was setting up the contract with the bands manager, Hannah, we corresponded by e mail, she was so accommadating! I did not have to go through a music company that represented them, Hannah is the wife of one of the players, she knows the importance of a wedding and she tends to all the details. I would reccommend this band to anyone who wants to throw an awesome party!!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2012

I got married in September, outside, in the rain and I have to say the Magic Pipers Band are troopers. My guests had an AMAZING TIME dancing in the elements! The band was flexible and did their best to incorporate music for all ages. Everyone from the grandmothers to the teenagers were out dancing. The lights on stage made my wedding pictures really pop. I could not recommend this band more. My only complaint about the entertainment would be to. Mother Nature. I would feel SUPER comfortable recommending the band to anyone. I need another excuse for a party to have them back!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2009

They Magic Pipers played my wedding on August 22nd 2009 and EVERYONE had a BLAST!! They still talk about how fun my reception was and how the band was so great! The guys were very professional and althought they took 2 breaks when they were only suppossed to have 1 (my only complaint) they were fantastic! I know that they have changed members, but Ron is such a great leader I know that they will provide the same service to your wedding!! And the value is fantastic....my husband and I paid for this ourselves as we really wanted them and the value for the fun that everyone had was outstanding. They were very accomodating even when my dad surpised us with Mr and Mrs. Wuf and the reception...the guys were very engaging and played along while they were there dancing around.....it was so much fun and probably one of the BEST PARTS of my wedding were the Pipers!!

Ashley C.

3.0
      0.5
      2.0
      2.0

Honestly, they are a last resort.

Sent on 08/12/2008