Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

165 | Longwood, FL

165 Reviews for Magic Occasions Catering

J and R · Married on 03/27/2012

Angie and her staff were great to work with. The food was amazing, better than alot of other events I've been to at a price that could not be beat. The cake was included, delicious and beautiful. Also since we had a small group of 30 we used their private restaurant as the reception venue which she also included in the price of the package. They even decorated the venue with the flowers and center pieces I wanted while we were at the wedding venue. The bar tab even came in under budget. I can't say enough about this caterer. I'm so glad I found them.

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/17/2012

Food was yummy and staff was great! They are budget friendly and extremley polite. They also did my wedding cake which was not only good, but beautiful. All night I kept hearing how good the food was! I did a ton of research when selecting my catering and it paid off because I ended up with the best!

Sent on 03/28/2012
  • Brittaney

Brittaney · Married on 11/05/2011

My fiance and I came to do our cake testing with just a 'dream cake' picture from a bridal magazine. We had no idea what to expect. Magic Occasions was the BEST decision we could have ever made for our wedding cake. Our cake came out exactly like the picture with our own personal touch to it. It was so gorgeous, and the compliments didn't stop at the wedding! It tasted just as good as it looked, too! The mother and daughter team were so laid back and easy to work with. We could not have asked for a better wedding cake at a better price. Very budget friendly and beautiful work. :)

Sent on 11/12/2011

Kirsten · Married on 09/11/2011

Angie did a wonderful job on the cake. It tasted wonderful and looked amazing! It was exactly what I ordered and delivered on time!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Leanna · Married on 07/16/2011

OMG!!! My wedding cake was amazingly beautiful!!! the price was perfect for my budget but the cake was well worth more than that. Thank you Magic Occasions :)

Sent on 07/18/2011
  • JD

JD · Married on 03/26/2011

Angie Chapman was our central contact. She was so sweet and flexible. She made us feel so absolutely taken care of. She met with us several times to ensure our vision would happen. Her cakes are also AMAZING. She seriously was an absolute peaceful person to work with. She accommodated so many things we wanted and she did a wonderful job!

Sent on 04/06/2011
  • nirva28

Nirva · Married on 07/11/2010

Magic Occasion Catering did a great job. The food was wonderful and I loved my cake. Thanks Joann for everything especially when I had issues with the location of the wedding. Joann and her team were efficient and professional. Thanks for everything:) I would positively recommend Magic Occasion Catering.
    Elysee & Nirva

Sent on 09/07/2010

Jessica · Married on 03/13/2010

We used Magic Occasions Catering for our wedding and couldn't be more happy with them. The food was amazing and our cake was not only beautiful but tasted great too! We also got the mini cupcakes to use as our favors and for the price you really cant beat them! I plan on using them again for my friends upcoming bridal shower.

Sent on 05/27/2010

Katie · Married on 06/13/2009

We used Magic Occassions for our rehearsal dinner and receptions. They also made the cake for my bridal shower. They were wonderful to work with. JoAnn is so helpful with all of her experience. She really made our day wonderful. The staff for both the rehearsal and reception were amazing. They were very professional and made everything flow beautifully. I would recommend Magic Occassions to anyone needing a cake, caterer, or a place for a rehearsal dinner. We had such a great time with them and would use them again for anything. I have girls getting married soon and I will be placing orders for cakes soon!! Their cakes are not only beautiful but the taste amazing too!!

Sent on 09/11/2009

Jane · Married on 08/09/2008

Top Notch! We're still eating it today and enjoying every morsel!!

Sent on 08/26/2008

debra · Married on 07/14/2007

our wedding cake was really good!

Sent on 01/01/2010

Georgina · Married on 07/01/2007

I hired them for my wedding back in 2006 when they were still on Kirkman Road. I had misplaced the business card which I just found. Now it's in my contact list so I won't lose it again. Angie was wonderful and the service was exceptional. We had a cake that we're still speaking about today. The top part was coconut and the bottom was pineapple. The pineapple was delicious but the coconut.. OMG! That was phenomenal! I would definitely highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Emily · Married on 03/17/2006

We looked at 3 different caterers and were impressed the most by their tasting. Two of the caterers had the chefs whip us up some samples that were a little too bland and boring. Magic Occasions warmed up their food in the microwave before giving it to us and it was ASTOUNDING! It was absolutely delicious and was not even 'fresh'. The meal and appetizers at the wedding was everything I wanted it to be! We were very very satisfied. We also had our cake included in the package and for a little extra had it designed EXACTLY the way we wanted. It was PERFECT!

Sent on 01/08/2008

Rose · Married on 07/14/2018

Magic Occasions is a good company to work with. Angie and her mom are so sweet. They offer the most value for their cost in this area and the food was amazing. Their staff was very professional and we appreciate that they made sure we had some to eat during the most turbulent time of our ceremony(the photo session).

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2016

I used Magic Occasions for our wedding buffet, bridal cake, grooms cake, and monogram cookie favors. Angie and her staff were phenomenal from the very beginning! Her prices were very reasonable compared to other catering companies and her packages included a lot of items that other caterers charged as "extras".

The food was great, and the cakes were awesome! I received many compliments on our custom grooms cake!

I primarily corresponded with Angie via email and she always answered all of my questions and was very flexible with my constant changes. Email was definitely the way to go for me with my hectic schedule and it worked just fine.

On the big day her staff was on time, ready to go, and very attentive. They were very thoughtful in making sure my husband and I got food to eat; even sending us special plates to munch on while having pictures taken. Every little detail we discussed in our planning meeting was handled. I didn't have to worry about a thing involving the catering on our wedding day.

If I ever have to plan another event Angie and Magic Occasions will definitely be the first on my list to call!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Tira · event on: 12/17/2014

Great experience with Magic Occasions Catering

Sent on 02/12/2015

Teri · event on: 12/14/2014

Provided excellent food at a very reasonable cost! There were plenty of leftovers to send home with party attendees s well.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Angie and Joan were great , the staff who helped service were great , the food was awesome everyone wanted to know what company the food came from , they heard everything that i wanted and needed and did a awesome job.

on responsive i gave them a 4.5 because at times i have to call or email 2or 3 ,4 times to get a answer but that is because they are super busy, but other then that they were great .

Sent on 08/24/2014

Elsa · event on: 07/26/2014

I wanted to throw a Surprise 40th Bday for my husband last July of this year. I started researching in April of 2013 because I wanted to make sure that the event would be memorable. I emailed a bunch of Caterers in the area and did not really get the response I wanted until I found Magic Occasions. Angie and her crew was the best not to mention the food and the price! All of my guests were raving about it even my step father in law who is a Chef! I would highly recommend Magic Occasions, and would definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Beatriz · Married on 01/04/2014

Magic Occasions Catering baked my wedding cake to perfection. The bottom and top tier, were raspberry swirl with bavarian filling, the middle tier was red velvet also with bavarian filling. The guests were raving about how great it taste and how pretty it was. I was on a tight budget and their prices are very reasonable.

It can be a little difficult to get ahold of someone when calling, but they were pretty good about calling back.

Overall i would recommend them in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/18/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/14/2013

Angie was very easy to work with and able to be flexable up until a few days before the wedding day. Her team was very professional and quality of food was great! The Cake was beautiful and tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Joseph · Married on 10/19/2018

Food was amazing!!

Magic occasions is honestly the best caterer I’ve dealt with. They were always quick to reply to emails, and helped plan with several in person meetings to go over the menu and cake. All the food was delicious and the cake was incredible!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

This mother daughter duo is nothing short of great! I am so thankful I found them when I did.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Austin

Austin · Married on 04/06/2018

My wife and I were looking for a caterer that fit our budget but still provided excellent food. Angie at Magic Occasion made sure we were well taken care of. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. On our wedding day, my wife and the rest of the wedding party were far away from the rest of our guests during cocktail hour, the servers made it a point to bring food to us on more than one occasion during photos!! They offered to make us plates from our buffet for the reception so we wouldnt have to leave the reception to get food. It was an overall wonder experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2018

K · Married on 09/03/2017

Call Angie now and book your tasting, there is no need to look further for your wedding caterer! Magic Occasions has a huge variety of offerings for menu choices (check the website for a list), and you can customize options to suit your needs. Angie will work with you to add/subtract appetizers, sides, whatever you want that fits your needs and budget. The difficult part is choosing what menu offerings for your wedding as everything we sampled was excellent. We also decided to have Magic Occasions make our wedding cake, which was delicious and beautiful.
    We had passed appetizers during the cocktail hour, and the servers did a fantastic job working the room and made sure to seek out the members of the wedding party who were in several different areas of the venue preparing for pictures. Angie was also at the reception making sure everything went smoothly. She has a very calming influence that was appreciated during several points in the night when she took care of set up issues and errors that the venue made. Thanks again to Angie and staff!

Sent on 11/16/2017