Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

Magic Occasions Catering 5
Magic Occasions Catering 6
Magic Occasions Catering 7

Emily · Married on 03/17/2006

We looked at 3 different caterers and were impressed the most by their tasting. Two of the caterers had the chefs whip us up some samples that were a little too bland and boring. Magic Occasions warmed up their food in the microwave before giving it to us and it was ASTOUNDING! It was absolutely delicious and was not even 'fresh'. The meal and appetizers at the wedding was everything I wanted it to be! We were very very satisfied. We also had our cake included in the package and for a little extra had it designed EXACTLY the way we wanted. It was PERFECT!

Sent on 01/08/2008
  • User4542982 · event on: 10/04/2014

Bought 500 mini colored cupcakes for our homecoming dance. They were delicious and very colorful. Kids loved them and they matched our theme two years in a row. Great quality and great service. Will use them again.

Sent on 11/12/2014
  • User4784509 · event on: 02/04/2015

Our family was very pleased with Magic Occasions catering for our anniversary dinner. Food was hot and delicious. Portions were plentiful so that we had leftovers for the next day. Price was also very reasonable.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Rose · Married on 07/14/2018

Magic Occasions is a good company to work with. Angie and her mom are so sweet. They offer the most value for their cost in this area and the food was amazing. Their staff was very professional and we appreciate that they made sure we had some to eat during the most turbulent time of our ceremony(the photo session).

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2016

I used Magic Occasions for our wedding buffet, bridal cake, grooms cake, and monogram cookie favors. Angie and her staff were phenomenal from the very beginning! Her prices were very reasonable compared to other catering companies and her packages included a lot of items that other caterers charged as "extras".

The food was great, and the cakes were awesome! I received many compliments on our custom grooms cake!

I primarily corresponded with Angie via email and she always answered all of my questions and was very flexible with my constant changes. Email was definitely the way to go for me with my hectic schedule and it worked just fine.

On the big day her staff was on time, ready to go, and very attentive. They were very thoughtful in making sure my husband and I got food to eat; even sending us special plates to munch on while having pictures taken. Every little detail we discussed in our planning meeting was handled. I didn't have to worry about a thing involving the catering on our wedding day.

If I ever have to plan another event Angie and Magic Occasions will definitely be the first on my list to call!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Angie and Joan were great , the staff who helped service were great , the food was awesome everyone wanted to know what company the food came from , they heard everything that i wanted and needed and did a awesome job.

on responsive i gave them a 4.5 because at times i have to call or email 2or 3 ,4 times to get a answer but that is because they are super busy, but other then that they were great .

Sent on 08/24/2014

Beatriz · Married on 01/04/2014

Magic Occasions Catering baked my wedding cake to perfection. The bottom and top tier, were raspberry swirl with bavarian filling, the middle tier was red velvet also with bavarian filling. The guests were raving about how great it taste and how pretty it was. I was on a tight budget and their prices are very reasonable.

It can be a little difficult to get ahold of someone when calling, but they were pretty good about calling back.

Overall i would recommend them in a heart beat.

Sent on 06/18/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/14/2013

Angie was very easy to work with and able to be flexable up until a few days before the wedding day. Her team was very professional and quality of food was great! The Cake was beautiful and tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Elsa · event on: 07/26/2014

I wanted to throw a Surprise 40th Bday for my husband last July of this year. I started researching in April of 2013 because I wanted to make sure that the event would be memorable. I emailed a bunch of Caterers in the area and did not really get the response I wanted until I found Magic Occasions. Angie and her crew was the best not to mention the food and the price! All of my guests were raving about it even my step father in law who is a Chef! I would highly recommend Magic Occasions, and would definitely use them in the future.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Teri · event on: 12/14/2014

Provided excellent food at a very reasonable cost! There were plenty of leftovers to send home with party attendees s well.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Tira · event on: 12/17/2014

Great experience with Magic Occasions Catering

Sent on 02/12/2015

Joseph · Married on 10/19/2018

Food was amazing!!

Magic occasions is honestly the best caterer I’ve dealt with. They were always quick to reply to emails, and helped plan with several in person meetings to go over the menu and cake. All the food was delicious and the cake was incredible!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2018

This mother daughter duo is nothing short of great! I am so thankful I found them when I did.

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Austin

Austin · Married on 04/06/2018

My wife and I were looking for a caterer that fit our budget but still provided excellent food. Angie at Magic Occasion made sure we were well taken care of. The food was amazing and the service was top notch. On our wedding day, my wife and the rest of the wedding party were far away from the rest of our guests during cocktail hour, the servers made it a point to bring food to us on more than one occasion during photos!! They offered to make us plates from our buffet for the reception so we wouldnt have to leave the reception to get food. It was an overall wonder experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/11/2018

K · Married on 09/03/2017

Call Angie now and book your tasting, there is no need to look further for your wedding caterer! Magic Occasions has a huge variety of offerings for menu choices (check the website for a list), and you can customize options to suit your needs. Angie will work with you to add/subtract appetizers, sides, whatever you want that fits your needs and budget. The difficult part is choosing what menu offerings for your wedding as everything we sampled was excellent. We also decided to have Magic Occasions make our wedding cake, which was delicious and beautiful.
    We had passed appetizers during the cocktail hour, and the servers did a fantastic job working the room and made sure to seek out the members of the wedding party who were in several different areas of the venue preparing for pictures. Angie was also at the reception making sure everything went smoothly. She has a very calming influence that was appreciated during several points in the night when she took care of set up issues and errors that the venue made. Thanks again to Angie and staff!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Dahlia · Married on 03/19/2017

The food was delicious, beautiful, and plentiful!! There was more than enough and my guests ate seconds....because the food was delicious! Also, i made several changes to my menu throughout the planning process, and Angie was completely accomodating. Huge thanks to them!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Doreen · Married on 01/29/2017

Angie was incredibly sweet and professional from the beginning. Answered all of my emails with my crazy bridal questions and worked with all of my changes and requests. She was recently a bride herself and understands the emotional rollercoaster that weddings bring. On the day of my wedding her and the staff were ON TIME and ready to go. Which was my bigggest fear( vendors being late) but that was not the case at all. The food was amazing, the buffet table and bar set up was beautifully done & all of my guests were statistied. The entire night they made sure that my husband and I were fed and that we made time for us to sit down and enjoy our meal.

Magic occasions has multiple packages to adhere to any kind/ size of event that you're having . Thank you Magic occasions for exceeding my expectations

Sent on 03/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2017

Angie from Magic Occasions was great to work with. Form our first meeting which was our tasting all the way to the event she was great. The food was awesome and the value was great. We had about 150 people at our wedding and there was plenty of food so much so that there was leftovers which we got to keep. Everyone told us after the wedding how great the food was. They were able to provide us with our linen as well. The staff was very friendly on the day of our wedding and made sure we were taken care of as bride and groom by saving some of the appetizers for us to eat and brining us our plates of food even though it was a buffet. There are a ton of options to choose from. Highly recommend the kaluah pulled pork and the at gratin potatoes. I would definitely recommend them for your catering needs!

Sent on 03/23/2017
  • W

warka · Married on 12/03/2016

Go for it you will love it!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Alana · Married on 09/25/2016

I had a great experience with Magic Occasions. Angela was great to work with. We were able to get a taste test and she was actually very helpful in giving me an idea in planning the sequence of events. I chose the buffet option and ended up getting a cake from them as well which they customized. The food was delicious and the kids' meal was a big hit. The staff was also very professional and helpful. I was very happy with their food and service. I would recommend their catering services.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Joy · Married on 02/28/2015

Great food, worked with our budget, and it all turned out beautiful. We didn't always get a response through email but every time I called I got a prompt response and they met up with us in person every time we asked. I absolutely recommend them

Sent on 04/16/2015

Leah · Married on 11/29/2014

Angie with Magic Occasions Catering in Longwood, FL provided the catering for my daughter's wedding on 11/29/14. When we met with Angie initially, appetizers and cake were planned. After eating lunch at their reception packages had increased, but Angie worked with us since we had booked so early. I did find I had to be persistent in following up with phone calls and emails; they are very busy and response time reflects that however it was never overly long - just not immediate. Angie does respond by text - so was able to stay in touch and felt confident in that. We entered the reception to find everything EXACTLY as promised - linens in place, chair sashes beautifully done, and plentiful passed appetizers in progress. Angie and her staff were unobtrusive, but always available. The food was FABULOUS - no rubber chicken here! I was stopped many times through the night by guests who wanted to tell me how amazing the food tasted. Angie guides choices but is not pushy (we needed help,when you ask she will give suggestions, but you really have to ask) no upselling here. Our reception was pretty simple, on a small budget, but it didn't feel that way!! My daughter choose a very simple cake but it tasted amazing, and looked so pretty - 3 flavors and Angie put a lot of time in with the bride & groom to make sure their choices reflected their taste. The food was so plentiful - her staff packed up the leftovers and our guests finished them off at the hotel in an impromptu after party until 1:30 in the morning (the reception ended at 7:30 p.m.) Much thanks to Angie and her team at Magic Occasions Catering for a Wedding Reception my daughter, her husband, and all of our family and friends will remember so happily for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Brianna · Married on 09/15/2014

I am so glad that I chose Magic Occasions Catering for my wedding! The food, the staff, the presentation, & the cake were all amazing. My guests loved everything & so did my husband & I!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Laura · Married on 07/29/2013

I would recommend this company to any future brides. I found this company after searching for caterers in the Orlando area and having read the reviews decided to go with them and I'm so glad I did. I was coming over from the UK so was apprehensive but I should not have worried. I arrived at the villa to find they had decorated the villa for me and the food was all ready. The wedding cake was beautifully decorated and could not have wished for something better. The food was also delicious and the guests also loved it. Angela and her colleague were wonderful and courteous and professional. I am so glad I went for Magic Occasions.

Sent on 08/10/2013

S & P · Married on 12/13/2012

Angie and her team were a joy to work with. We loved working with them and are really pleased with their service.

Sent on 12/26/2012