Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

165 | Longwood, FL

165 Reviews for Magic Occasions Catering

SEAN · Married on 04/30/2016

Magic Occasions catered our wedding and we couldn't have been more happy. Service staff was professional and on top of everything. Prices were very reasonable. And the food was delicious. They have quite an extensive menu to choose from. We definitely recommend them no matter what the occasion.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Leah · Married on 04/09/2016

Magic Occassion's catering is the best! Angie made everything so easy and answered all of my many questions in a timely manner, the food was amazing and my guests all loved it, and everything was perfect! They even supply table cloths as part of the package I bought which was a big plus! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an affordable and reliable caterer.

Sent on 04/26/2016

NIki · Married on 03/19/2016

BEST GROOMS CAKE!!! I shopped so many vendors and for the price and quality, she could not be beat! I sent a photo of a UGA grooms cake that I saw on pinterest and it was EXACTLY like the photo! The taste was so delicious! My groom and his friends were so impressed! If I could give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Angie was amazing at helping to coordinate food, linens, and chair for my wedding and food was excellent! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 02/13/2016

Magic Occasions went above and beyond, and food was great! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Paige · Married on 02/06/2016

We used Magic Occasions for our wedding two weeks ago. They were fantastic to work with, so accommodating and the food was delicious. I was a somewhat particular bride with a million questions and Angie always got back to me in a timely manner. Our friends and family are still raving about how good the food was at the cocktail hour and reception. I would definitely recommend this company. They do not only provide a wonderful service but they are such a nice and friendly family!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Damian · Married on 12/22/2015

Fast and friendly, I loved that they took on our event with almost no notice. Still getting comments on how great the food was.

Cindy · Married on 12/19/2015

Magic Occasions truly made our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception both wonderful events! There attention to detail and creative ideas helped us make both events beautiful and delicious! I would highly recommend Magic Occasions to any bride who wants her day to have effortless catering. Our cake was just as stunning as I imagined. They also provided all our linen.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Melissa · Married on 12/18/2015

I really enjoyed working with Angie Chapman Rausch at Magical Catering for our office holiday party. I felt at ease working with her and confident that the event would run smoothly. The presentation of the food was also very appealing and the food tasted great. I will keep her in mind when looking for a caterer for our 2016 party. The menu choices and the gluten free options were plentiful.

Mitzie-Ann · Married on 11/25/2015

Angela and her crew can cooooook! I'm Jamaican and her rice and peas was delicious. Her prices and the options were exceptional. They were so low keyed and accommodating. I's so happy that we were able to use them.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kelli · Married on 11/14/2015

Angela at Magic Occasion Catering did an amazing job on my wedding cup cake tower. She was very patient with me as I went to her shop not having a single idea in mind about what I wanted and she was very helpful. I had multiple guests at my wedding come up to me and ask me where I had gotten my cake? I had ordered 100 cupcakes for about 80 to 90 guests and only had about 6 or so left over. They were delicious. I would definitely go back for more business for different occasions. A friend referred me and now I'm recommending her for others. :) She was very affordable as I shopped around and they were asking about double for what I wanted. Very happy with Magic Occasions

Sent on 01/06/2016

Choosing Magic Occasions to be our caterer was one of our best decisions! They did an AMAZING job! The food was delicious. I would definitely recommend the fettuccine alfredo. It was so good! They were at the venue on time and had everything set up very quickly. They also tore down and cleaned up everything afterwards. I called them a few times with questions, and they were always very sweet and did their best to answer any questions I had. They also made our cake. It was very yummy and looked just like the picture I sent them. They had affordable prices too. I would definitely recommend this caterer!

Sent on 10/23/2015

My daughter got married this past weekend at the Winter Park Civic Center, and we used Magic Occasions for the appetizers, dinner, and wedding cake. Everything from our first contact, the tasting meal to the actual wedding was all we could ask for. My daughter's color palette was peacock colors and even though we had not requested it per se, they used linens on the buffet table carrying out our color theme. The food was all delicious and the staff was amazing. During the cocktail hour, they were very solicitous of our guests by bringing the appetizers around the patio area to wherever our guests were. We had a special needs guest and they were very solicitous of what we needed them to do for her. Finally, the clean up was great and we were given the remaining food which even fed my fifteen guests the next day. It was almost as good as the night before. We would definitely recommend them to anyone. We will use them in the future should the need arise.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Stacy · Married on 10/03/2015

Magic Occasions provided catering service for our wedding on October 3, 2015. Right from the start, we felt very comfortable working with them. They are very friendly, and I felt like they were never pushy or condescending. They arranged a tasting, which was nice because we got to try out several foods. We ended up having them do the buffet, with the 6 appetizers. We chose Monterey Chicken and beef skewers for our entree. Each guest got to have both, which I liked. We also had Caesar salad, stuffed potatoes, green beans, and glazed carrots, and rolls. Appetizers were imported cheese tray, fuit tray, chicken salad pastry cups, bruschetta, meatballs, and crab dip with crackers. They also made our beautiful cake, which has 3 layers, two chocolate with raspberry filling, and one vanilla with Bavarian filling, with white buttercream icing. It was exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time, and went straight to work.They set up all the tables and even set up our centerpieces(i provided a photo, and had everything ready, stickers removed, etc). They provided all the table linens. I paid a little extra to get tiffany blue napkins, and chair bows. They set up the tables with the seating chart and numbers I provided. We also had them provide bar service.We were able to provide our own beer and wine, and they served it. Everything about our whole day was perfect. Everyone loved the food, and I'm sure no one went home hungry! They even boxed up the leftover food and cake for us to take home. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Magic Occasion Catering is the best!!! Wedding food isn't usually good... But Angie and her staff hooked our reception up. Food was delicious the Monterey chicken creamed spinach and double baked potato was excellent. Oh and the crab dip was also a hit.. I could go on and on.. The staff made sure food was out on time and it just kept coming.. Our colors were red and grey so she mad a strawberry martini that was so good I'm calling for the ingredients.. You will not be disappointed and you can't go wrong with them on your special day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Magic Occasion is a wonderful catering service. Very helpful in planning my event, very well organized and very prompt in communications. Delightful staff with attention to detail and the food is incredible with alot of options to choose from. The cost is extremely reasonable as well. I would highly recommend this catering company for any event.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Great food and service- staff helpful and fun. good value

Sent on 10/19/2015

Susan · Married on 09/18/2015

Quaint, service amazing, food excellent. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Stefan · Married on 09/05/2015

It has been a pleasure working with them. Thank you very much for everything you did for our wedding. God bless!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Karissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Angela was so helpful. We had to change the date of the wedding twice and Angela was so accommodating. Besides being so helpful with all the changes the food was absolutely AMAZING. I have to admit, I was a little scared because we did not have a tasting and the pricing was on the low end. A lot of our guest expressed how much they liked the food and a couple asked for the name of the caterer . We had meat eaters as well as vegetarians and they were all pleased. Magic Occasions Catering helped make the day even more special. I will be using them again for my fathers 50th birthday party next year. AA++

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2015

We used Magic Occasions for our daughters wedding cake. I also used them for her bridal shower cake. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful they are. Angie is so easy to work with and is there to make your ideas come reality in the cake world. For our daughters bridal shower I had seen a picture on Google of a wedding dress made of cupcakes. I showed her the picture from my phone and they made the cake even more beautiful than the picture. Same for the wedding cake. But the best thing to say about them is the quality of the cake. I must say, the cupcakes and the wedding cake were so delicious. And I also must point out that they made the best frosting I have ever had. Everyone raved about the cake at the wedding. If your in search of a bakery for any reason, I highly recommend Magic Occasions. Angie and her family will take great care of you. :) Thank you Magic Occasions

Sent on 08/11/2015

I was extremely pleased with Magic Occasions catering for my wedding in March of 2015. I had many compliments from my guests. The food was very tasty & was affordable. I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

jessica · Married on 03/21/2015

the food was excellent and the workers were very professional and nice.

Sent on 12/06/2015
  • W

Wayne & Kathy · Married on 03/21/2015

Magic Occasions catered our daughters wedding. The food and service ere excellent. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/08/2015

Magic Occasions was a life saver for my husband and I, having to switch catering companies only a few weeks before the wedding. They far exceeded our expectation, traveling quite a distance to make it possible. They even made last minute arrangements the night before to bring napkins and champagne flutes. The food was exceptional and serving staff very friendly and experienced. Magic Occasions genuinely cares about their customers, for which I could not be more thankful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for reasonable prices and outstanding quality of service!

Sent on 03/25/2015