Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

Magic Occasions Catering 5
Magic Occasions Catering 6
Magic Occasions Catering 7

Melissa · Married on 12/18/2015

I really enjoyed working with Angie Chapman Rausch at Magical Catering for our office holiday party. I felt at ease working with her and confident that the event would run smoothly. The presentation of the food was also very appealing and the food tasted great. I will keep her in mind when looking for a caterer for our 2016 party. The menu choices and the gluten free options were plentiful.

Mitzie-Ann · Married on 11/25/2015

Angela and her crew can cooooook! I'm Jamaican and her rice and peas was delicious. Her prices and the options were exceptional. They were so low keyed and accommodating. I's so happy that we were able to use them.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kelli · Married on 11/14/2015

Angela at Magic Occasion Catering did an amazing job on my wedding cup cake tower. She was very patient with me as I went to her shop not having a single idea in mind about what I wanted and she was very helpful. I had multiple guests at my wedding come up to me and ask me where I had gotten my cake? I had ordered 100 cupcakes for about 80 to 90 guests and only had about 6 or so left over. They were delicious. I would definitely go back for more business for different occasions. A friend referred me and now I'm recommending her for others. :) She was very affordable as I shopped around and they were asking about double for what I wanted. Very happy with Magic Occasions

Sent on 01/06/2016

Choosing Magic Occasions to be our caterer was one of our best decisions! They did an AMAZING job! The food was delicious. I would definitely recommend the fettuccine alfredo. It was so good! They were at the venue on time and had everything set up very quickly. They also tore down and cleaned up everything afterwards. I called them a few times with questions, and they were always very sweet and did their best to answer any questions I had. They also made our cake. It was very yummy and looked just like the picture I sent them. They had affordable prices too. I would definitely recommend this caterer!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Stacy · Married on 10/03/2015

Magic Occasions provided catering service for our wedding on October 3, 2015. Right from the start, we felt very comfortable working with them. They are very friendly, and I felt like they were never pushy or condescending. They arranged a tasting, which was nice because we got to try out several foods. We ended up having them do the buffet, with the 6 appetizers. We chose Monterey Chicken and beef skewers for our entree. Each guest got to have both, which I liked. We also had Caesar salad, stuffed potatoes, green beans, and glazed carrots, and rolls. Appetizers were imported cheese tray, fuit tray, chicken salad pastry cups, bruschetta, meatballs, and crab dip with crackers. They also made our beautiful cake, which has 3 layers, two chocolate with raspberry filling, and one vanilla with Bavarian filling, with white buttercream icing. It was exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, they arrived on time, and went straight to work.They set up all the tables and even set up our centerpieces(i provided a photo, and had everything ready, stickers removed, etc). They provided all the table linens. I paid a little extra to get tiffany blue napkins, and chair bows. They set up the tables with the seating chart and numbers I provided. We also had them provide bar service.We were able to provide our own beer and wine, and they served it. Everything about our whole day was perfect. Everyone loved the food, and I'm sure no one went home hungry! They even boxed up the leftover food and cake for us to take home. I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Magic Occasion Catering is the best!!! Wedding food isn't usually good... But Angie and her staff hooked our reception up. Food was delicious the Monterey chicken creamed spinach and double baked potato was excellent. Oh and the crab dip was also a hit.. I could go on and on.. The staff made sure food was out on time and it just kept coming.. Our colors were red and grey so she mad a strawberry martini that was so good I'm calling for the ingredients.. You will not be disappointed and you can't go wrong with them on your special day!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Magic Occasion is a wonderful catering service. Very helpful in planning my event, very well organized and very prompt in communications. Delightful staff with attention to detail and the food is incredible with alot of options to choose from. The cost is extremely reasonable as well. I would highly recommend this catering company for any event.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Great food and service- staff helpful and fun. good value

Sent on 10/19/2015

Susan · Married on 09/18/2015

Quaint, service amazing, food excellent. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Stefan · Married on 09/05/2015

It has been a pleasure working with them. Thank you very much for everything you did for our wedding. God bless!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Karissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Angela was so helpful. We had to change the date of the wedding twice and Angela was so accommodating. Besides being so helpful with all the changes the food was absolutely AMAZING. I have to admit, I was a little scared because we did not have a tasting and the pricing was on the low end. A lot of our guest expressed how much they liked the food and a couple asked for the name of the caterer . We had meat eaters as well as vegetarians and they were all pleased. Magic Occasions Catering helped make the day even more special. I will be using them again for my fathers 50th birthday party next year. AA++

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2015

We used Magic Occasions for our daughters wedding cake. I also used them for her bridal shower cake. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful they are. Angie is so easy to work with and is there to make your ideas come reality in the cake world. For our daughters bridal shower I had seen a picture on Google of a wedding dress made of cupcakes. I showed her the picture from my phone and they made the cake even more beautiful than the picture. Same for the wedding cake. But the best thing to say about them is the quality of the cake. I must say, the cupcakes and the wedding cake were so delicious. And I also must point out that they made the best frosting I have ever had. Everyone raved about the cake at the wedding. If your in search of a bakery for any reason, I highly recommend Magic Occasions. Angie and her family will take great care of you. :) Thank you Magic Occasions

Sent on 08/11/2015

I was extremely pleased with Magic Occasions catering for my wedding in March of 2015. I had many compliments from my guests. The food was very tasty & was affordable. I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 01/07/2016

jessica · Married on 03/21/2015

the food was excellent and the workers were very professional and nice.

Sent on 12/06/2015
  • W

Wayne & Kathy · Married on 03/21/2015

Magic Occasions catered our daughters wedding. The food and service ere excellent. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Lindsey · Married on 03/08/2015

Magic Occasions was a life saver for my husband and I, having to switch catering companies only a few weeks before the wedding. They far exceeded our expectation, traveling quite a distance to make it possible. They even made last minute arrangements the night before to bring napkins and champagne flutes. The food was exceptional and serving staff very friendly and experienced. Magic Occasions genuinely cares about their customers, for which I could not be more thankful. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for reasonable prices and outstanding quality of service!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Marguerite · Married on 02/28/2015

I can not say enough wonderful things about Angie and Magic Occasions Catering. They were phenomenal! Angie makes the overwhelming process of catering a wedding of 180+ people very easy and walks with you through the whole process and her food is amazing! They set up all the linens and centerpieces. They made sure they saved the bridal party appetizers for when we arrived to the reception venue. The staff was incredible. They were so attentive to everyone- even the guests were impressed! A few of them even made a special effort to ensure that the groom and I always had a fresh and full beverage. They even walked around passing out our signature shot and had such an amazing attitude the whole time! I was blown away at the level of service provided by Magic Occasions Catering especially because of their fair price! I strongly recommend this company to anyone!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Amber · Married on 02/21/2015

Magic Occasions Catering was a dream to work with. I mainly worked with Angie who is WONDERFUL! She was very accommodating to anything that we needed. They allowed us to use their sister company's location for our small wedding reception (Bianco's Mona Lisa) and went above and beyond making sure that every detail was to our liking. They allowed me to come in and take photos of the space so that I could plan the decorations, they allowed us to come in the night before and spend hours decorating and come in again the next morning to set up our own lighting in the backyard area. We used their bartender and received compliments all night on how wonderful he was. I have eaten there when they were just a restaurant and the office I work at has had them cater lunches before. The food is always outstanding and was even more so on my wedding night! We also had them do our cake - it was beautiful and SO reasonable priced (not to mention...delicious).

The reception they did for me was small (50 people) but they can do larger events and will come to you - I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • User4784509 · event on 02/04/2015

Our family was very pleased with Magic Occasions catering for our anniversary dinner. Food was hot and delicious. Portions were plentiful so that we had leftovers for the next day. Price was also very reasonable.

Sent on 02/11/2015

A friend of my mother-in-law offered to cater our wedding for us. She then accepted a new full time job about 3 months before the wedding and backed out of her catering commitment. I was freaking out to say the least. My now husband found Magic Occasions Catering online because of their great reviews, so we scheduled a taste test with Angie. She was AWESOME. I had both my father and mother-in-law, my husband and I, and my wedding planner at the tasting, and Angie was exceptionally accommodating. The food was DELICIOUS, her service was wonderful. We booked Magic Occasions that day and it was a blessing in disguise. Everyone loved the food. Her waitstaff was terrific and I highly recommend Angie and her team to anyone.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Savannah · Married on 11/15/2014

Magic Occasions Catering was the best all inclusive caterer. They made my cake which was beautiful and delicious. The food was also delicious. Lemon Pepper Chicken and Roast Beef as the main course. Mini Crab Cakes, Phyllo Triangles with Spinach and Feta Cheese, Mini Quiches, Chive Cream Cheese Ham Rolls, Pinwheel Sanwiches, and Roasted Tenderloin with Tomatoes on a Toasted Baguette were delightful. Twice Baked Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, and Green Bean Almondine was great too. Even the rolls were good. The staff was professional and on top of everything and wrapped up my cake and leftovers and made sure that everything was clean so that we could get our deposit back. So happy with my choice of this caterer.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Edgar · Married on 11/08/2014

The vendor was great from the get go, when we made an appointment to do a food tasting they went out of their way to know what we liked and gave of a variety of dishes to try from. Their pakcages are great but we already had already had a baker of our choice, they worked with us to get us a reasonable price.
    A few days before they went with us to the venue and were able to see the lay out and gave us ideas to better our set up.
    The food was delicious, people had seconds and were so happy about it. They made our wedding day worry-free. I totally recommend this vendor

Sent on 12/01/2014
  • User3920504 · 2+ years ago

Magic Occasions did a great job with our wedding reception! Everyone liked the food (and when does that ever happen) and the staff were all friendly, professional and very helpful. Angie answered all of our questions and reviewed the details with me shortly before the wedding. She is so nice and personable and made it all so easy!
    There is no mention of wedding cake because my mother made our cake & cupcakes; however we did try cupcakes when we did our tasting and loved them!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Melinda · Married on 10/04/2014

They provided excellent food along with superior customer service. I have had several comments on how good the food tasted. The cake was so beautiful, exactly what we wanted, and was unbelievably moist and delicious. They also provided our table linens and had everything set up and ready to go when we arrived. I recommend them for any event, they worked with us to get a great caterer within our budget.

Sent on 10/15/2014
  • User4542982 · event on 10/04/2014

Bought 500 mini colored cupcakes for our homecoming dance. They were delicious and very colorful. Kids loved them and they matched our theme two years in a row. Great quality and great service. Will use them again.

Sent on 11/12/2014