Magic Occasions Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Katie Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing experience and staff

We hired Maggie and her team to cater our engagement party. They were simply amazing! While planning she responded quickly and was very accommodating to what we wanted to do. During the party the staff went above and beyond. They played host, greeted guests, found a place for gifts to go (we didn't anticipate guests bringing gifts so they would have ended up in a pile on the floor without them). They were very friendly, organized, and the food and portions were perfect. They were so prepared, our bartended (another company) was not prepared whatsoever, they had an ice bucket and scoop for her to use and it saved us! Thank you so much for making our event stress free for us! We will be hiring again
  • Kailey
    Kailey S. Married on 03/18/2022

Delicious food and cake!

Magic Occasions catered our wedding and made our wedding cake. Angie was great about setting up our initial food and cake tastings. She was flexible about letting us pick up linens for our wedding the day before so our relatives could begin setting up our cookie table early on the morning of the wedding. The food was delicious and very reasonably priced - all of our guests especially loved the brisket and I personally loved the mac and cheese. Angie was accommodating about providing kids meals and vegetarian meals for some of our guests. The cake was phenomenal, so moist and flavorful. The service the day of the wedding was great!
    Kara L. Married on 03/05/2022

Magic Occasions was magical!

Angie was absolutely amazing to work with and provided the catering for my wedding flawlessly. I have heard from numerous guests that the food was incredible, and of course, I loved it too! Angie was also very flexible with my postponement due to covid, and even with the guest count days prior to the event. Catering is such a big part of the wedding, and it was great knowing that I had nothing to worry about. I highly recommend Angie and her team!
    Linda B. Married on 12/14/2021

Can't say enough great things about Magic Occasions Catering!!!!

Whatever catering event you are looking for, Angie is wonderful to deal with. Professional, responsive, great prices, fresh and delicious food!!! You will not be disappointed!
  • Stefani
    Stefani P. Married on 12/11/2021

Magic Occasions is Amazing!

I can not recommend MO enough. Angie was a dream to work with. She sat with us through our tasting and let us taste whatever we wanted and then met with us again and change our menu to fit the weather and what we wanted at the end of the day. And then the day of - her staff crushed our wedding, made it beautiful and smooth, and Angie was such a dream and so sweet and checked in on us multiple times. They were incredible. Do not miss out and choose them as your wedding catering choice. We love MO and plan on using them again for whatever catering needs we come across!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/20/2021

Above & Beyond

Angie and the entire team was amazing! Truly amazing service, I work in the F&B world and have worked weddings and they blew me away. The food was delicious- I’m still getting texts from guests. The very best part, Angie helped me bustle my dress!
    Daniel C. Married on 11/14/2021

Angie was very patient and helpful throughout the process. She answered emails and texts quickly.

Magic Occasions was the perfect choice for us. All of our guests said the food was delicious. The servers made sure that my wife and I had a chance to try the appetizers even though we were busy. Excellent service all around!
  • Rita
    Rita C. Married on 11/13/2021

Best experience ever with a caterer!

I used Magic Occasions for a large baby shower for my daughter. The food was excellent, timely set-up and delivery and professional guidance on menu planning. Angie is amazing to work with. I will definitely use them for all catering needs in the future!
    Laurie F. Married on 10/24/2021

Very helpful and good food

I loved having Angie cater my wedding! She was so much help though every step of the way and all the guest loved the food.
  • DeAnna
    Deanna Married on 09/12/2021

We will definitely use her again!!

Angie at Magic Occassions was great to work with as we planned our daughters Sweet 16. She made everything easy and was absolutely amazing to work with. The food, cake, decorated cookies and the value were perfect. It was great to have one vendor to handle so much of our needs. We continue to use them for decorated cookies and desserts. If we plan another event, we will definitely be using them.
    Mary L. Married on 06/30/2021

Exceptional Service for 60th Anniversary Dinner

To celebrate our 60th anniversary, my husband and I engaged Angie and the staff of Magic Occasions Catering, Longwood, Florida to provide a family dinner for 25. The food was superb and plentiful! The service was gracious. Even the family critic was complimentary!

Angie and her staff graciously set up the venue, served the food, and cleaned up afterwards. The administrator of the venue said, "They left everything clean and in proper!"
  • Nirit
    Nirit G. Married on 06/25/2021

Best choise for our wedding

We chose Magic Occasions Catering for our wedding and we absolutely happy with this choice. The food and service were absolutely amazing! We felt that they are doing everything to make our day happy and also the price was reasonable. We highly recommend. Thank you for everything.
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla Married on 06/21/2021

Stop here and book Magic Occasions

SO, I want to start off by saying that Magic Occasions did a fantastic presentation of all the food! The servers were wonderful Everything from the Hors D's to the main course to the cake. The bar service was on point. Bartender included was awesome. She remembered who was drinking what. Champagne for toast, coffee for cake. I cannot say enough about Angie who responded to emails quickly and was there day of my daughter's wedding. She set up floor plan and all. The food (flank steak and white wined chicken, Spanish rice, plantains and beans were on point!) My guests even complimented the food days after. Listen, don't waste your time looking at other caterers. Magic Occasions does it ALL! No need to look for separate vendors for this and that. Stick with Magic. Prices were very reasonable and selections are varied. Look at their menu! Their pages are very plain and simple and the prices are there for you to see. What are you waiting for? Magic Occasions is the way to go. We had 50 guests with dual entrée, 6types of H'D for cocktail hour. Open bar with liquor beer wine. Cake too. It was SO awesome that I'm ready to throw another party soon with Magic Occasions as the caterer. No joke!!!
    Victoria P. Married on 06/12/2021

Baby shower

Magic Occasions could not have been better. The food was equivalent of a 5 star restaurant. The service was impeccable. They replied in a timely manner. I highly recommend Magic Occasions whether your event us large or small.
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 06/07/2021

Incredible!

This is the best team I could have possibly had for my wedding day. They went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were well taken care of along with our guests! They followed every detail I wanted perfectly and the food was outstanding! They also made a beautiful cake that had an amazing flavor! They were super kind about the customizations I wanted and were very accommodating to our needs!
    We still have people talking about how amazing the food was even a month later! Such an incredible value for the amount of food you get and quality. I would 100% recommend this company, I can’t say enough good things about them! Thank you for making our wedding perfect! You guys are terrific!
    Christie M. Married on 05/06/2021

Fairy tale service

Angie and her staff were wonderful! They on top of everything all night and went above and beyond to make sure our daughter’s wedding was perfect. I asked a million questions beforehand and Angie answered each with detail and reassurance. She even worked with us to make a few changes to the menu because we had some unique requests. The food was incredible! Our guests were very impressed and we couldn’t have been happier.
    Candice G. Married on 04/22/2021

Amazing service and food!

From the start of choosing our caterer, Angie was so helpful and attentive. My husband and I had to make a few revisions on numbers and the menu but Angie was always so professional. The food was delicious on our wedding day with so many people complimenting it. To any of my friends getting married I will be recommending magic occasions!
    Cassidy M. Married on 03/03/2021

Catered our wedding

Magic Occasions was so great to work with! She answered all my questions so quickly and helped design a layout for tables for us. All of our guests told us how great the food was! One of the servers kept checking on us (the bride and groom) during pictures and sneaking us some of our appetizers. We are so thankful for everything the company did to make our wedding so perfect!
  • James
    James M. Married on 12/19/2020

Stellar selection, food and service!

Where to start? After our original vendor cancelled on us, we had weeks to secure catering if we wanted to keep our date. We pursued Magic Occasions based on reviews and proceeded based on the wonderful service and communication with Angie at Magic Occasions. We were stressed to the max, but Angie was there to answer our questions and ease our concerns whenever we needed her.

The menu is impressive. Very impressive. Like, really really impressive. What's more impressive is the food itself. We chose a latin inspired mix including the Pernil, Ropa Vieja, rice, beans, plantains and "carne" guisado, a vegetarian dish for our vegetarian friends. Our hors d'oeuvres were the Brie and Raspberry pinwheels, bruschettea, smoked salmon on cucumbers, vegan sweet potato baguettes, chicken wellington and phyllo triangles with spinach and feta cheese.

Our guests are still talking about the food and as I write this, I'm trying to think of another event that I can plan so that I can have Magic Occasions again. EVERYTHING was delicious. I can not stress that enough. The chicken wellington was a massive hit with my step-father. He followed the staff around during cocktail hour in pursuit of those extraordinary bites.

It's important to note that our event was during the COVID-19 pandemic. Not only was the staff kind, professional and prompt, I never once saw a member of the catering team without a mask gloves, or in any way acting carelessly in regards to the safety of us, our guests, or themselves.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day that much more special!
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 12/11/2020

Absolutely Amazing

She not only catered my apps plated dinner but as well as my 5 tiered wedding cake. The food is absolutely amazing it taste like home cooking with a professional flare. Also her cake is absolutely amazing and beautiful.
    Bettina H. Married on 11/14/2020

Excellent professional team

I couldn’t have imagined better service, assistance or food. The cake was beautiful and tasted great as did the food.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca J. Married on 11/03/2020

10/10! Would definitely recommend!

I would definitely recommend Magical Occasions for anyone wanting fabulous food and service. Angie made it such an easy process when planning for my wedding. The food was delicious and Angie did a great job at answering any question I had in a timely manner. 10/10 for sure!
  • Lonnie
    Lonnie G. Married on 10/04/2020

So far so good!

So far my fiancé and I’s experience with magic occasions has been wonderful! Angie and Joann have been very accommodating, very flexible and always willing to explain things to us. Angie is so easy to get a hold of when we have questions and she always responds so quickly! We are so excited to continue to work with them throughout our wedding planning and looking forward to having a beautiful, fun wedding day with great tasting food!! They have made choosing a caterer a very easy process for us first timers😃 and we are so grateful.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 04/25/2020

Best Food Ever

Magic Occasions is officially our caterer for life. They did an amazing job. The food was so delicious and we had enough left overs to last us 3 more days. We highly suggest the brisket. My husband and I hate brisket and we were all fighting over it at the end of the night. Angie was also very good to us during these Covid times and always responded to our emails quickly.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 02/20/2020

Great service!

We used magic occasions for our 150 guest wedding in February 2020 and were thrilled. The service was exceptional, and the food was great. We were so pleased and definitely recommend!