Magic Mirror of New England Reviews

5 Reviews for Magic Mirror of New England

• Lauren

Lauren L. · Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Experience!

The magic mirror was a hit at our wedding. Our guests loved taking photos, and being able to bring them home. Sarah was responsive, and helpful. She took care of everything and asked for our input along the way. I would highly recommend using this company!

Sent on 07/28/2021

Erica G. · Married on 10/24/2020

Magic Magic for my wedding

I hired the Magic Mirror for my wedding in Oct 2020. Sarah was amazing and my guests couldnt get enough of the mirror. Sarah was always in contact with me up until the wedding, she reviewed all the details including covid precautions, and my guests loved her. The photo book has given memories that I will cherish for years.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Jennifer R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Super fun!!

Sarah was super fun & helpful @ our wedding. Our guests loved it & thought it was so fun! Guests complimented Sarah to me & told she she was great. They let you choose props, backgrounds and overlays!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna M. · Married on 09/26/2020

What a fun experience!!!

I attended a wedding over the summer that had the Magic Mirror of New England at it. They were so nice and it was such a hit at my friends wedding that I booked them for my wedding in 2020. The interactive touchscreen and animations involved with it made it like no other photo booth I have ever seen! They customize everything to each specific wedding which makes it so special. I can’t wait to have them at my wedding!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Alana · Married on 09/14/2019

Refreshingly fun and unique

My cousin got married and she used magic mirror of New England. She told me about it ahead of time but I didn’t fully realize how awesome it was until I saw it completely set up and in all its glory. Wow! We all wanted to take photos together and I took home the silliest memories ever. They printed right on spot of course. What a cool way to get the party started. First time ive ever seen a photo booth which is actually a technologically advanced mirror. Show stopper for sure, well second to my cousin, the bride of course :))

Sent on 11/23/2019