Magic Mirror Miami Reviews

Magic Mirror Miami 3
Magic Mirror Miami 4
Magic Mirror Miami 5

Lorena Rodriguez · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Best decision we made was hiring magic mirror miami!

From the booking process to the day of the event, it was all so easy! One of the top vendors of the night! The attendants working the booth were extremely nice and knew exactly what they were doing! At one point we had over 10 people in a picture and everyone fit, so much fun! The quality of the pics is incredible, memories we will cherish forever! So thankful for Nikki and her team, we will use Magic Mirror Miami for all of our family events!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Getting married on 11/22/2020

Excellent experience

I worked personally with Joe who worked with my vision and landed it perfectly

Sent on 08/26/2019

Christina · Married on 11/16/2019

Best thing you will do for your wedding!

Magic Mirror Miami was one of the best things we could have done!! It was so much fun and the memories we created and took home are immeasurable!! The staff was beyond helpful and so kind. They did an incredible job making sure the event went off without a hitch and the photos are priceless! If you’re looking for a photo booth for your wedding, you WILL NOT regret hiring Magic Mirror Miami! They are the best!!

Magic Mirror Miami's reply:

Oh wow ! Thank you so much for your kind review!! It means the world to us to have happy brides !! Thank you so much for trusting us !!

Danielle Vidal · Married on 09/21/2019

5 stars isn't high enough...

I am going to keep this short and simple.... I have thrown many parties, with many photo booths, and although all were fun, none compare to Magic Mirror. Nicole is dedicated to her customers and that also made the difference. Book with them like YESTERDAY!!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Melina Moya · Married on 09/15/2019

Made my 40th Birthday very fun and memorable

The Magic Mirror is truly amazing and a fun experience for guest! Best part is that they get to keep their photos!!! A Special touch to any event!!! If you want to add class and fun to your e event you need the Magic Mirror! It was true pleasure!!

Magic Mirror Miami 6
    Sent on 09/16/2019

Marquita · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

The Magic Mirror was a great inclusion at the wedding w wonderful props... I absolutely loved our boarder

Magic Mirror Miami 7
    Magic Mirror Miami 8
    Magic Mirror Miami 9
    Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kaydiann

Kaydiann · Married on 06/22/2019

Lovvvvveee Nikki

I love this lady lol. I felt like I knew nikki my entire life. This mirror is worth every penny. Nikki corporated with me when we was running behind schedule and she was so nice and understanding about it. Also get this she 9 months pregnant. When I tell u she and her help did an amazing job. Best customer service through the entire experience for the 4 hours. Thank you again nikki.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Magic Mirror Miami's reply:

Awwww you just melted my heart! Anything for my lovely brides! You were such a pleasure to work with thank you so much for having us!! We definitely appreciate your business! Babyshower next? Lol

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We truly had an amazing experience. I would give 10stars if I could. It was a big hit at our wedding. Nikki and her team were absolutely amazing. Don’t hesitate to book them for your next event.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Yeikie

Yeikie · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfect 10+

I can’t begin to describe the amazing service I received from Nikki and Magic mirror. It was absolutely perfect! Her attitude and how she treated my guests was impeccable. She took ty time out to create the background to match my wedding theme and helped me create a hashtag too! I am beyond grateful that I chose them as my vendor.

Magic Mirror Miami 10
    Sent on 04/30/2019

Beatrice · Married on 03/30/2019

Go with the Best!

Literally last minute decision and one I won’t regret. I booked Magic Mirror Miami for my wedding in March and I have to be honest, I was completely satisfied with their services. Immediate response, kept in contact days before the wedding and also involved me in creating my own wedding template. They provide you with the best quality in photos and videos. Absolutely pleasant experience to say the least. For all my future events, I’m rocking with Magic Mirror Miami.

Magic Mirror Miami 11
    Magic Mirror Miami 12
    Magic Mirror Miami 13
    Magic Mirror Miami 14
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Magic Mirror Miami's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was suuuuuch a pleasure to work with you! I appreciate you choosing us we can’t wait for future events !

Janielle Ortiz · Married on 03/09/2019

One of a kind

I contracted magic mirror for my wedding. The owner was amazing. She rapidly responded to any question I had. She understood the stress of weddings and was very patient. My guest loved the photo booth. I highly recommend Magic Mirror to any event. We will definitely bring using their services again.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Lauren Ramon · Married on 11/10/2018

Beyond Amazing!

I am so in love with this company and they’re morals. Since the first day I met Nicole and her husband, I couldn’t have been happier to have booked such an amazing, super cool, mind-blowing photo booth for my special day! This was the highlight of my wedding night and everyone was all over the photo booth! DEFINITELY WORTH EVERY PENNY. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE AT EVERY SINGLE PARTY/EVENT.

Magic Mirror Miami's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for trusting us and your kind words! It fuels us to keep striving to be the best!

liliana · Married on 10/21/2018

Lilly and Yuen’s wedding

Nikki and her team were amazing my guest loved it. I am super happy with the service I received I would definitely recommend this Photobooth. If you don’t have Magic Mirror Miami in your event you’re missing out.

Magic Mirror Miami 15

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2018

More than a photobooth

From beginning to end Magic Mirror made what is supposed to be a stressful time- smooth! Nikki and her staff were professional, full of personality, engaging with guests, ensuring that everyone was not only enjoying the photobooth- but themselves! Weeks later and my guests are STILL raving about the mirror! Thank you so much, Nikki! I would do my wedding all over just to rebook!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Magic Mirror Miami's reply:

awwww thank you so much for your kind review!! Seriously means the world to us! Love you!! Thank you for being a pleasure to work with!

Aixa · Married on 08/04/2018

Magic Mirror Miami is fantastic!

Magic Mirror Miami is fantastic! The Magic Mirror itself is gigantic and very exciting. The team running the mirror were wonderful. The photos they provided were hilarious. We are so glad we had Magic Mirror Miami at our wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2019