Magic Memories Photo Booth Reviews

37 | Mobile, AL

37 Reviews for Magic Memories Photo Booth

37 Magic Memories Photo Booth Reviews

Tammala · Married on 09/16/2016

My conference attendees had a blast in the photobooth. I have great pictures from it.
    Tammy

Lakin · Married on 08/20/2016

Wesley at Magic Memories is always awesome! I have used Magic Memories twice and have lots of friends who have used them!!
    No complaints!

Anna · Married on 06/18/2016

If you are looking for a FUN photo booth Magic Memories is your vendor. OMG, our guest had a wonderful time, and the disc and album is a wonderful keep sake. Highly recommend Wesley and his team at Magic Memories. Thank you, Kim Simison

Allison · Married on 04/02/2016

Wes was such a pleasure to work with! He responds quickly and the quality of the pics and his professionalism is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Ann · Married on 11/07/2015

OMG!!! THE BEST EVER! Wes was so nice and such a pleasure to work with. The props were all organized and clean (he had a ton of them, too) I would recommend him to anyone and def reuse him for future events!!

This photo-booth team came to my rescue, THREE days prior to my wedding. I had another vendor cancel on me, with my venue 9 hours away, and I immediately researched and called Magic Memories. He let me know they planned to not book my needed night, as they had an early/all-day event the following day. He made an exception, booked me immediately, and was SUPER friendly and responsive. We were even texting about photo-strip designs within hours. He and his wife were a joy to work with, and really helped create the fun energy of our night. Going back, I would've booked Magic Memories first-knowing what I know now. GREAT prop selection, classy (not tacky) enclosure, immediate printing of strips, unlimited number of strips, and a positive fun attitude-even when the guests probably got to an obnoxious level. :) Thanks again for everything!

2015 Marriage · Married on 08/21/2015

We use Magic Memories Photography & Photo Booth for our Annual Church Marriage Retreat which was held in Destin, FL. Wes and his wife was excellent! Professional Service, Great Quality Photo's, Punctual, and Plenty Props for Photo Booth.

b · Married on 06/20/2015

We decided a month before our daughter's wedding at the Emerald Grande in Destin Florida on June 20th that we just had to have a photo booth. The delay was because of budget. Let me just say that this should be placed at one of the top priority things to have at your wedding or event. The guest just Loved it. Fun was had by all and everyone had a gift from us to take home to remember our daughter's special day. Wes was very helpful in all areas from pricing and making a special template of my daughter's vision. Wes you and your lovely wife gave us all a great time. You are the Best!

Heather · Married on 06/06/2015

Everyone at our wedding loved the photobooth and the props were amazing. We loved the memory book filled with goofy pictures of our family and friends.

We had so much fun!! I loved working with them.

I wanted to make my own backdrop and they were very flexible and gave me all the information and suggestions to make it happen. The guests at our wedding had so much fun and we have great pictures to enjoy!

5 stars!!

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2015

They are great! We had a great experience with them. They had so many fun "dress-up" options to choose from. Also, the cd plus the photo-booth book (signed by guests) they provided meant so much to us. Our guests really loved it and didn't want to leave the booth!

I used Magic Memories for the photo booth at my wedding. The customer service that Wes provided was exceptional. He would respond to emails very promptly and he was very flexibility and so easy to work with. He had no problem designing my template just a few days before the wedding. All the guests loved the photo booth. There were TONS of awesome props (the most I've seen for a photo booth) and the booth was large enough to fit like 12 people. The printing time was so short and the quality was excellent. And I loved how each person in the each picture got a copy. I also opted for the scrapbook, which was beautiful (it was not some boring, plain scrapbook). Wes made sure that every picture me and my husband were in had an extra copy for us. He put those copies and a CD of all the pictures in the back of the scrapbook. And if all that didn't meet my expectations, all the pictures were available online the next day (on a Sunday)! Best photo booth ever! Would highly recommend!

Tyler · Married on 12/13/2014

Wesley was extremely easy to work with and very helpful. The photo booth was a hit at the wedding and I would highly recommend this great service to anyone. It was definitely the best photo booth I've ever seen!

Andrea · Married on 12/06/2014

The best photo booth! Easy to work with and had a lot of great props!

Donna · Married on 10/25/2014

Prop package so worth it, no hassle in getting your own.

loretta · Married on 08/23/2014

Magic memories made our wedding! We had such a blast and even the elderly family members had fun! The photo booth was roomy and they brought tons of props that made priceless pictures. Absolutely love the photo booth. Thank you for doing such a great job and being so friendly.

Magic Memories did a fantastic job! The photobooth was a hit! Everyone had a wonderful time!

Victoria · Married on 06/28/2014

I would highly recommend this vendor. We thoroughly enjoyed magic memories services. Magic memories was a pleasure to work with, prompt with communication, and went over and beyond to meet our needs for our big day. Our guests absolutely loved magic memories.

Shannon · Married on 06/28/2014

Magic Memories photo booth was just amazing! It was the hit of my wedding! They were flexible, professional, and really easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sophye · Married on 06/21/2014

Perfect! Couldnt ask for any better!(:

Cindy · Married on 06/20/2014

Wes Lowe and his Photo Booth were the HIT at my daughter's wedding reception! Their contributions made the wedding reception so much fun and very memorable. Wes and his wife were so accommodating, kind, and very professional. I highly recommend their services!

Brook · Married on 05/31/2014

Awesome photo booth!!! So many props and great pictures! We had a blast!!

Shay · Married on 05/24/2014

Loved this company! They were so sweet to all my guests and had fun with them in the process. Definitely recommend them to anyone who is planning an event.

The photo booth was set up at the time agreed upon in the location specified. There were more than enough props and everyone had a great time. Wesley was very professional and everyone enjoyed the photo booth. Great pictures

They were awesome. My wedding guests had a great time!