37 Reviews for Magic Memories Photo Booth

Props (6)
Backdrop(s) (5)
Enclosed Booth (4)
37 Magic Memories Photo Booth Reviews

My conference attendees had a blast in the photobooth. I have great pictures from it.
Tammy

Profile Picture User7244381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was awesome!! Our guests thoroughly enjoyed it! There was always a like to get in! And they make you a book with a copy of all of the photos taken that is given to you at the end of the night! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Leslie , 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wesley at Magic Memories is always awesome! I have used Magic Memories twice and have lots of friends who have used them!!
No complaints!

Profile Picture Lakin, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Photobooth

If you are looking for a FUN photo booth Magic Memories is your vendor. OMG, our guest had a wonderful time, and the disc and album is a wonderful keep sake. Highly recommend Wesley and his team at Magic Memories. Thank you, Kim Simison

Profile Picture Anna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

Wes was such a pleasure to work with! He responds quickly and the quality of the pics and his professionalism is absolutely amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

OMG!!! THE BEST EVER! Wes was so nice and such a pleasure to work with. The props were all organized and clean (he had a ton of them, too) I would recommend him to anyone and def reuse him for future events!!

Profile Picture Ann, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

This photo-booth team came to my rescue, THREE days prior to my wedding. I had another vendor cancel on me, with my venue 9 hours away, and I immediately researched and called Magic Memories. He let me know they planned to not book my needed night, as they had an early/all-day event the following day. He made an exception, booked me immediately, and was SUPER friendly and responsive. We were even texting about photo-strip designs within hours. He and his wife were a joy to work with, and really helped create the fun energy of our night. Going back, I would've booked Magic Memories first-knowing what I know now. GREAT prop selection, classy (not tacky) enclosure, immediate printing of strips, unlimited number of strips, and a positive fun attitude-even when the guests probably got to an obnoxious level. :) Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture User6044421, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

Wesley offers competitive pricing compared to similar vendors in the area. Was highly satisfied with his display at the wedding as well as the quality of photos (we did the 4x6 upgrade). He had a wide selection of props as well as customizable backgrounds for our printouts. It was a big hit at our wedding and I would recommend Magic Memories in the future.

Profile Picture User5629316, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We use Magic Memories Photography & Photo Booth for our Annual Church Marriage Retreat which was held in Destin, FL. Wes and his wife was excellent! Professional Service, Great Quality Photo's, Punctual, and Plenty Props for Photo Booth.

Profile Picture 2015 Marriage, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We decided a month before our daughter's wedding at the Emerald Grande in Destin Florida on June 20th that we just had to have a photo booth. The delay was because of budget. Let me just say that this should be placed at one of the top priority things to have at your wedding or event. The guest just Loved it. Fun was had by all and everyone had a gift from us to take home to remember our daughter's special day. Wes was very helpful in all areas from pricing and making a special template of my daughter's vision. Wes you and your lovely wife gave us all a great time. You are the Best!

Profile Picture b, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone at our wedding loved the photobooth and the props were amazing. We loved the memory book filled with goofy pictures of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Heather , 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We had so much fun!! I loved working with them.

I wanted to make my own backdrop and they were very flexible and gave me all the information and suggestions to make it happen. The guests at our wedding had so much fun and we have great pictures to enjoy!

5 stars!!

Profile Picture User5630309, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

They are great! We had a great experience with them. They had so many fun "dress-up" options to choose from. Also, the cd plus the photo-booth book (signed by guests) they provided meant so much to us. Our guests really loved it and didn't want to leave the booth!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I used Magic Memories for the photo booth at my wedding. The customer service that Wes provided was exceptional. He would respond to emails very promptly and he was very flexibility and so easy to work with. He had no problem designing my template just a few days before the wedding. All the guests loved the photo booth. There were TONS of awesome props (the most I've seen for a photo booth) and the booth was large enough to fit like 12 people. The printing time was so short and the quality was excellent. And I loved how each person in the each picture got a copy. I also opted for the scrapbook, which was beautiful (it was not some boring, plain scrapbook). Wes made sure that every picture me and my husband were in had an extra copy for us. He put those copies and a CD of all the pictures in the back of the scrapbook. And if all that didn't meet my expectations, all the pictures were available online the next day (on a Sunday)! Best photo booth ever! Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/7/15, 10 Reviews
4.7

It was great but toward the end of the wedding he kept saying he was leaving shortly instead of asking it I wanted him to stay longer with additional payment. Was sort of blunt otherwise it was great

Profile Picture Laverne, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Wesley was extremely easy to work with and very helpful. The photo booth was a hit at the wedding and I would highly recommend this great service to anyone. It was definitely the best photo booth I've ever seen!

Profile Picture Tyler, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The best photo booth! Easy to work with and had a lot of great props!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prop package so worth it, no hassle in getting your own.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Magic memories made our wedding! We had such a blast and even the elderly family members had fun! The photo booth was roomy and they brought tons of props that made priceless pictures. Absolutely love the photo booth. Thank you for doing such a great job and being so friendly.

Profile Picture loretta, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Magic Memories did a fantastic job! The photobooth was a hit! Everyone had a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would highly recommend this vendor. We thoroughly enjoyed magic memories services. Magic memories was a pleasure to work with, prompt with communication, and went over and beyond to meet our needs for our big day. Our guests absolutely loved magic memories.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Magic Memories photo booth was just amazing! It was the hit of my wedding! They were flexible, professional, and really easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Perfect! Couldnt ask for any better!(:

Profile Picture Sophye, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wes Lowe and his Photo Booth were the HIT at my daughter's wedding reception! Their contributions made the wedding reception so much fun and very memorable. Wes and his wife were so accommodating, kind, and very professional. I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome photo booth!!! So many props and great pictures! We had a blast!!

Profile Picture Brook, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews