Magic Flute Videos Reviews

31 | New York, NY

31 Reviews for Magic Flute Videos

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

I can not begin to describe how amazing Annika and Renzo both are. As much as I already knew that right after the wedding, I was reminded times a million last week when we received the finished video. I went from hysterically crying to laughing and back reliving the memories of our wedding day and night. It is so special. I can't thank them enough and can't say enough how happy I am that they were a part of our special day. The video is something that I know we will treasure and share forever and that is all thanks to Magic Flute!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Renee · Married on 07/24/2011

We are so happy with the final results. Annika was so sweet and friendly before and after the reception--DURING the event, I don't remember ever seeing her! Now that's a professional and experienced event videographer! :) They were very organized and clear about everything. The video is beautifully shot and edited.

Sent on 12/29/2011

xx · Married on 08/07/2010

Very nice to work with, unintrusive during wedding. We really liked how the video looks like a professional DVD and in HD and they did a great job. We will cherish the videos forever. Also turn around time may be a bit slow.

Sent on 11/24/2010

ELENI · Married on 07/24/2010

Renzo and his staff were amazing. On time, kind, fairly priced, but most of all the video was BREATHTAKING! It was like it was shot for a TV show...amazing. You will love them. Take a look at their sight. Their videos say it all!

Sent on 01/24/2011
  • U

Ashling · Married on 06/12/2010

Renzo has assembled a terrific team in this small NYC film company. Henry shot our wedding and went above and beyond what we asked, capturing every moment, even staying on a bit longer as our cake-cutting ran late - he was so kind and yet I barely noticed him all evening, he was so unobtrusive and professional. We just got our highlight reel back and I'm in love with the results. I'm so happy that I can re-live the joy of our big day through such beautiful footage. I can't wait to see our full-length video now!

Sent on 07/12/2010

Marisa · Married on 05/22/2010

We had Magic Flute videos shoot our wedding and give the footage to my brother (a video editor by profession) to edit. They were perfectly nice about it, where some videographers had issue with turning over footage for someone else to cut. Henry showed up on time, was great in putting microphones on the priest and my husband, and was unobtrusive in our 'big day.' He was great in the church, setting up a tripod and also using a handheld camera, and he was wonderful in the reception, following my husband and I onto the golf course to get great scenic shots (along with the photographer). I have yet to see the footage but my brother has and says it's fantastic!

Sent on 06/17/2010