Magic Entertainment Reviews

Magic Entertainment 6
Magic Entertainment 7

Marcus Luceo · Married on 08/02/2019

Exceptional and Accommodating

Where do I start, first off I just want to thank Terry and his crew for helping make our wedding day incredibly special for us and our guests. Terry was nothing but accommodating from the first visit to the day of our wedding. Took his time listening and understanding what it was we wanted, while also reassuring us throughout the process that he would be their guide us. As you all know, the wedding day could be very nerve-wracking and stressful, but Terry reassured us that our only job that day was to have fun with our loved one and that he and our photographer would guide the evening to take any stress off of us. As for the entertainment and music, he was exceptional at keeping our friends and family engaged with his friendly banter and wonderful personality, as well keeping everyone on their feet and dancing all night until the "show" ended. Terry we can't thank you enough for professionalism, care, and dedication towards our special day. You were truly apart of the family, if only for one night.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Danielle Caddy · Married on 06/22/2019

Team Jason for the Win

Amazing experience from start to finish: planning over email, phone calls, zoom meeting chat, Starbucks meet up, to the day of; literally one of the best decisions my fiance and I could have made for our day. Jason had an amazing presence the day of, kept us on time, flowed perfectly through the playlist we made with the help of their site, and gloriously took and 'un-took' requests (no Aunt Carol, Jason is not going to play a slow Shania Twain song after he got everyone on the floor with Bruno Mars). Seriously, team Jason for the win. Jason knows how to keep people on the dance floor and did a great job at bringing in songs that handfuls wanted while keeping it alive for everyone else. Jason did a wonderful job on the day but also getting to work with Terry from start to finish made the whole arrangement easy and one of the funnest planning parts of our entire wedding. Getting to go through and pick your songs is one of the best parts during the planning period, and Jason and Terry made it even better.
    Incredibly wonderful people who want you to have the best day of your life, and they totally pulled through. Could not recommend more highly. Great people with wonderful, professional, and personal engagement that will make you going back for more.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Magic Entertainment's reply:

So happy that you guys had an amazing wedding and it was such a pleasure to meet you both.

Thanks again and Happy Honeymoon!
    Jason

Kim · Married on 06/14/2019

The Absolute Best!

I first found Magic Entertainment through our venue’s preferred vendor list (The Club at Ruby Hill). I reached out for a quote and Terry replied within 30 minutes. My first impression was WOW, that was quick! We exchanged a few emails about pricing and services, then scheduled a video chat meeting. I had tons of questions, and Terry was SO thorough and helpful throughout the whole process. I immediately felt comfortable and at ease - Terry was so easy to chat with, so we booked him as our DJ/MC ASAP, and we also booked our uplighting through Magic. My now husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Terry in person at our venue’s menu tasting, where he MCed. Seeing him in action really confirmed our decision to book him. We were able to add songs that we wanted him to play in their portal, and about 2 weeks before our wedding day, we had another video chat to go over the songs we wanted, which songs to cut where, and the timeline. On the big day, Terry was nothing short of PHENOMENAL. He kept us right on schedule so my husband and I didn’t have to even think about anything, and kept the party going!

The uplights that Terry and his team provided looked AMAZING! It really added to the ambiance, and put our guests in party mode! I HIGHLY recommend booking Terry – he and everything he provided were worth every penny, and then some.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Kim. Your wedding was absolutely wonderful and what a great time we had. We met so many of your family members and friends that we felt like we were part of the party. (Well, actually, I guess we were)...lol.

Thanks again for everything and congrats on your wedding.

Lee · Married on 05/25/2019

Highlight of the best day ever

Wow. Where to start with Magic Entertainment? I have a lot of words that describe how great Terry and his assistant were on our big day -- hilarious, professional, straightforward, flexible, and FUN are just a few of them, and that only scrapes the surface. We had the pleasure of video chatting with Terry about a month before our wedding, and from that point on we felt very comfortable with him -- he really knows what he's doing and knows how to make a potentially overwhelming situation like getting married feel easy and fun.

Anyone can tell you that your wedding is one of the few times when you'll have a ton of little preferences and worries, and you want all of them to go just according to plan. Music was a huge consideration for us on our big day, and Terry was very accommodating to our admittedly obscure music requests -- he went above and beyond to find all the special bootleg remixes that mean so much to us. Also, he helped us transition from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception seamlessly easy. This guy is a pro, and you can tell he loves his job. We would absolutely recommend him for anyone looking for a professional, fun, and comfortable DJ/MC on their big day! Thanks Magic Entertainment!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Lee,
    you are too kind. thanks for the great review and thanks so much for having us at your fabulous wedding. Jason and I had a great time.
    Best wishes always,

Ercilia · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!! Fantastic Customer Service!

I can't say enough great things about Terry and Magic Entertainment!! Terry was incredible and went up and beyond for us. He was on top of everything and we felt so taken care of. He was super responsive and his suggestions were perfect. He really took the time to make our day so special. I would hire his team a thousand times over. I hope to use him and his team in the future! Simply amazing customer service!! The best of the best!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kelly Fox · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing DJ

I would highly recommend Magic Entertainment. They were very professional and helped the whole wedding run smoothly. They made sure that my needs were met, so that I could have a great time. The whole night was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kelly for the great review. Your wedding night was so much fun and your guests were an absolute pleasure to entertain.
    Thanks again!
  • F

Francesca Solano · Married on 04/07/2019

Terry: an incredible ally, a terrific professional

The first time we met Terry in person was on the day of our wedding: before that, we had come across his listing on WeddingWire, and later we chatted with him over one video conference. In this small time, Terry wowed us completely with his kindness, competence, and amazing personality.

Before contacting Terry, we hadn’t even begun to think about our music. Right away, Terry provided us with the tools on his website to start picking our playlist and selecting the best songs for important moments of the wedding. Whenever we had a question about costs, times, or any little detail, Terry responded to our emails promptly and professionally. During our video chat with him, Terry won us over completely, proving himself to be charming, adaptable, and considerate of our still-incomplete grasp of the music.

On the day of, Terry was a consummate showman: he introduced our bridal party perfectly, guided everyone smoothly through the toasts, and kept the party going exactly as we had hoped. In the end, we weren’t able to 100% complete our playlist, so Terry provided a few extra songs to fill the gaps, which ended up working out wonderfully. Through dinner and dancing, all the way to our last song, Terry was there to make sure the experience was A-grade magic. We have the highest respect & gratitude for him, and will recommend his talents & services to anybody.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Magic Entertainment 8
  • Alicia

Francesca Solano · Married on 04/07/2019

Everyone loved him!

Terry from Magic Entertainment was the DJ for our daughter's wedding reception in April of 2019. He was quick to respond to any questions, worked with our daughter and her fiance on their playlist, and a total professional the day of. So easy to work with and he entertained everyone during the reception. Thanks so much, Terry, for all you did to make the evening a huge success for everyone!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Magic Entertainment 9
    Magic Entertainment 10
    Magic Entertainment 11
    Magic Entertainment 12
    Magic Entertainment 13

Danielle Sallaberry · Married on 04/05/2019

An Amazing Experience!!!!!

Terry was an absolute pleasure to work with!! He is an excellent DJ and definitely gets the party started! He also was a huge help when it came to the timeline of our wedding and making sure we kept on track. I cannot say enough good things about him! So many of our guests told us how much they loved our DJ :)

Sent on 06/03/2019

Magic Entertainment's reply:

One fun wedding! Thanks to you and your guests for dancing the night away with me.
    Congratulations!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Terry was amazing!

Terry did a great job at our wedding. We were worried about having dancing at our smaller wedding. It turns out we shouldn't have worried--there were people on the dance floor all night thanks to Terry's music choices. Dancing with guests is one of my favorite memories of the night. Terry was also excellent at our multicultural wedding in playing songs from both cultures, and knowing when to switch between them.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Michelle Reed · Married on 10/12/2018

Best of the Best!

Terry is amazing at herding cats (all your guests), helping you keep on schedule - while still letting you have a thoroughly good time, and reading a crowd on the dance floor. I’ve had the pleasure of working with him for both work and my wedding and can honestly say - every single event has been a blast!

Thank you for knowing how to handle every single thing that came up at our wedding. Couldn’t have had such a fun night without you!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/28/2018

Terry was the best!!! He was very knowledgeable about the process of a wedding and was able to help us in preparation for the day. He is very responsive if you send him a message or email.

The day of the wedding he was great! The dance floor was never empty and he kept everything nice and relaxed with his personality. I highly recommend Terry and his staff for any event, especially your wedding day. We also used the photo booth and that was the best choice ever!!! It was never empty and was a great addition to the wedding.

Thanks for everything Terry you were amazy!!!

Dan & Danielle :)

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Magic Entertainment 14

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Magic Entertainment was very professional, which made me feel at ease that our wedding and reception would flow nicely (I didn't have that same confidence in the venue itself unfortunately), which it did! We had some non-American music, and they made the song selection process sooooo easy - I was very thankful for that. Jason did a great job at communicating with and reading the crowd, and they do all of their own set-up. A cool bonus is that they work with a guy who provides arches and cool lighting features. It was nice to have one contract that covered all of that. Another interesting thing they do is that you don't have to pay a retainer fee. Given that we had to spend so much money at once, this was pretty nice. Terry said that he doesn't expect couples to pay for their services if something happens along the way (e.g. a break up, military deployment) - he prefers that his company's good reputation provides them business. I thought that was really considerate and caring. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Terry was phenomenal as the DJ at our wedding. BEST VENDOR WE BOOKED! He kept our timing on track and kept everyone on the floor when it was time to dance. He took our suggested songs into consideration and added his own to make the perfect playlist for our event. He made an incredible effort to pronounce our wedding party's names correctly and we had a few tough ones. We met with Terry all over video so it was very convenient in the busy planning process! He was phenomenal! I would HIGHLY recommend Magic Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 09/30/2018

J · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything worked out great! Thank you so much for doing such a great job and paying attention to all the details. The whole day was seamless and you faded into the back at just the right times to let the night carry on.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2018

Such a wonderful team to work with! Terry is very easy going and has such a great presence. We received many compliments from our guests about what a great entertainer he was at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the services he provided; from putting together all of our specific music requests to adding on a last minute request from us to include extra lighting on the dance floor. The photo booth Tana runs is so much fun, our guests loved it. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with them!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Peggy · Married on 08/18/2018

Terry did an outstanding job as the emcee/DJ at our wedding! He’s a pleasure to work with and is capable of reading the guests and keeping them out on the dance floor.
    We highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me just start by saying that if I could give Terry 10 stars, I would. My husband and I recently hired Terry to DJ our wedding and from the very beginning he was professional, organized, and very easy to communicate with. We spoke with him twice via video-chat where he introduced us to his website with slick music database and requests form, and created his own timeline. He made sure that we did not have to worry about anything on the day of our event, including coordinating with our officiant prior to the ceremony.

During our cocktail hour we unfortunately had a medical emergency occur. Terry did a wonderful job directing guests, keeping everyone informed, and recovering the mood of the evening. He saved our wedding night and got everyone on to the dance floor (and kept them there!). Terry not only has a great voice and personality as an MC but he is also talented in reading the room and catering to a crowd with song choices.

I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Terry, and we hope to see him at future events.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Magic Entertainment 15
    Magic Entertainment 16
    Magic Entertainment 17

Debra · Married on 06/23/2018

Terry was fantastic!! Very easy to work with. Knew the best music to play. I did not give him a list, I left everything up to him. He did a amazing job with keeping everyone engaged and on the dance floor. Everyone at the wedding commented how great he was. I highly recommend him and his company. I also rented lighting from him. The lighting was perfect and gave the room a special touch. He now does drapery too. Lastly, for the ceremony songs and special dances, part of his website has top 100 plus songs for each specific part of the wedding. The list definely helped us with our song selection. I highly recommend magic entertainment for any event!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Parisa · Married on 06/17/2018

Terry and his team was amazing and worked their butts off to make our day so special. He even worked hard to cut songs and find the Persian good versions of songs (which is not easy!) he responded quickly and got everyone on the dance floor! His daughters photo booth was a hit and they even designed a photo strip for us.

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 04/28/2018

Terry is not only a fantastic DJ, the way he engaged with the crowed provided an atmosphere of enjoyment. Our families loved his jokes and his personality. He’s funny talented and extremely outgoing. I would recommend him to anyone I knew looking for a DJ

Sent on 05/02/2018

Colleen and Cameron · Married on 10/07/2017

For our October wedding, we chose to use Magic Entertainment for our DJ/emcee services and also used their lighting and photobooth. Terry’s DJ skills and emcee skills are amazing. He knows the right things to say to get the guests laughing and plays all the right songs at the right time! We are still hearing from our guests how great our DJ was! During our pre wedding meeting, Terry had great suggestions to keep the dance floor full all night. He had us use the playlist builder to select our favorite songs and played all the songs we wanted. Terry paid attention to our guests and what genres of music kept the dance floor full. He even threw in a couple of his selections, which were a hit!! Our dance floor was full all night! We also selected a lighting package and so glad we did. Terry was familiar with our venue and suggested lighting would compliment the venue. During our meeting, we agreed on light colors to correspond with our colors. Terry said he could keep the lights set or change them with the songs, but we thought the set would be best for us. During the dancing, we decided it would be fun to change up the lighting and asked Terry if we could do this. He said absolutely, and within seconds the lights changed. Another great option Magic Entertainment offers is a photobooth! We worked with Tana in choosing our photo layout and package options. She was great to work with and gave us exactly what we were promised. Our guests loved the photobooth, and there was a great selection of props for them to choose! We chose to get the package to get the photo album and so glad we did! At the end of the evening, Tana gave us a great quality album of all our guests’ pictures. It is so fun to look back through the pictures! We can’t say enough about Magic Entertainment and recommend them for all of our friend's events!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

You guys are so awesome!!! Thanks for the wonderful review and thanks for such a fun night. My staff and I had a wonderful time.
    Best wishes to you always from Magic Entertainment

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2017

Terry was absolutely incredible! He was extremely easy to work with and made things very simple for us. Our guests loved the music, his demeanor and interaction with the crowd! So thankful for him and how much more special he made our day! Wouldn't change one thing!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

You guys are the best. Thanks so much for your thoughtful words and so happy that you had such an amazing day!

Joseph · Married on 09/10/2017

Terry was amazing! Here is a list of the various ways he helped with my wife & I's wedding:

Planning
    1) He helped with the timeline, lighting ideas, floor plans that work well with the venue, and the song selection. All we had to do was provide a basic list of what we wanted to do and enough songs for him to gauge our musical tastes.
    2) He provided recommendations for other vendors who were reliable, responsive, effective, and in budget.
    3) He is friendly & punctual!

Wedding Day
    4) All of the audio/visual equipment worked without any hassle and was set to appropriate volume levels
    5) As the MC, he worked the room perfectly and kept us on schedule throughout the night
    6) He added the perfect amount of goofiness that kept everyone entertained in the breaks
    7) He was able to easily work with last minute changes and requests
    8) Terry added a couple of the "instructional dance songs" (Hand clap, Cupid Shuffle) to make sure everyone felt comfortable out on the dance floor

All in all, Magic Entertainment is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Joseph. You guys had a wonderful wedding and I was so happy for the two of you.
    Best wishes always and thanks again for everything.

Scott · Married on 09/09/2017

From the first time I spoke with Terry, I knew that he was going to lead this wedding. I spoke with him for an hour before even letting him know that we'd selected him. He asks thoughtful questions and prepares thoroughly to ensure everything is on point.

As for the wedding, not only did myself and my wife think Terry over exceeded our expectations, but all of our guests went out of their way to say how much fun he was and how perfectly he read the dance floor. We had a playlist that he stuck to but moved around the songs as the crowd wanted certain genres. He was extremely professional, courteous but, most of all, a BLAST.

Thank you Terry for being such a crucial part of our big day and other other bride and groom will be lucky to have you.

Much love,

Mr. and Mrs. Page

Sent on 09/11/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Scott & Samira. The wedding was an absolute blast and I loved the way you advised your guests to plan on doing nothing but dance...lol.

Take care and thanks again for the kind words,