Magic Entertainment Reviews

Magic Entertainment 3
Magic Entertainment 4

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Terry was amazing!

Terry did a great job at our wedding. We were worried about having dancing at our smaller wedding. It turns out we shouldn't have worried--there were people on the dance floor all night thanks to Terry's music choices. Dancing with guests is one of my favorite memories of the night. Terry was also excellent at our multicultural wedding in playing songs from both cultures, and knowing when to switch between them.

Michelle Reed · Married on 10/12/2018

Best of the Best!

Terry is amazing at herding cats (all your guests), helping you keep on schedule - while still letting you have a thoroughly good time, and reading a crowd on the dance floor. I’ve had the pleasure of working with him for both work and my wedding and can honestly say - every single event has been a blast!

Thank you for knowing how to handle every single thing that came up at our wedding. Couldn’t have had such a fun night without you!

Daniel · Married on 09/28/2018

Terry was the best!!! He was very knowledgeable about the process of a wedding and was able to help us in preparation for the day. He is very responsive if you send him a message or email.

The day of the wedding he was great! The dance floor was never empty and he kept everything nice and relaxed with his personality. I highly recommend Terry and his staff for any event, especially your wedding day. We also used the photo booth and that was the best choice ever!!! It was never empty and was a great addition to the wedding.

Thanks for everything Terry you were amazy!!!

Dan & Danielle :)

Magic Entertainment 5

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Magic Entertainment was very professional, which made me feel at ease that our wedding and reception would flow nicely (I didn't have that same confidence in the venue itself unfortunately), which it did! We had some non-American music, and they made the song selection process sooooo easy - I was very thankful for that. Jason did a great job at communicating with and reading the crowd, and they do all of their own set-up. A cool bonus is that they work with a guy who provides arches and cool lighting features. It was nice to have one contract that covered all of that. Another interesting thing they do is that you don't have to pay a retainer fee. Given that we had to spend so much money at once, this was pretty nice. Terry said that he doesn't expect couples to pay for their services if something happens along the way (e.g. a break up, military deployment) - he prefers that his company's good reputation provides them business. I thought that was really considerate and caring. I would definitely hire them again!

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Terry was phenomenal as the DJ at our wedding. BEST VENDOR WE BOOKED! He kept our timing on track and kept everyone on the floor when it was time to dance. He took our suggested songs into consideration and added his own to make the perfect playlist for our event. He made an incredible effort to pronounce our wedding party's names correctly and we had a few tough ones. We met with Terry all over video so it was very convenient in the busy planning process! He was phenomenal! I would HIGHLY recommend Magic Entertainment for any event!

J · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything worked out great! Thank you so much for doing such a great job and paying attention to all the details. The whole day was seamless and you faded into the back at just the right times to let the night carry on.

Michelle · Married on 08/19/2018

Such a wonderful team to work with! Terry is very easy going and has such a great presence. We received many compliments from our guests about what a great entertainer he was at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the services he provided; from putting together all of our specific music requests to adding on a last minute request from us to include extra lighting on the dance floor. The photo booth Tana runs is so much fun, our guests loved it. We are so happy we had the opportunity to work with them!

Peggy · Married on 08/18/2018

Terry did an outstanding job as the emcee/DJ at our wedding! He’s a pleasure to work with and is capable of reading the guests and keeping them out on the dance floor.
    We highly recommend his services!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Let me just start by saying that if I could give Terry 10 stars, I would. My husband and I recently hired Terry to DJ our wedding and from the very beginning he was professional, organized, and very easy to communicate with. We spoke with him twice via video-chat where he introduced us to his website with slick music database and requests form, and created his own timeline. He made sure that we did not have to worry about anything on the day of our event, including coordinating with our officiant prior to the ceremony.

During our cocktail hour we unfortunately had a medical emergency occur. Terry did a wonderful job directing guests, keeping everyone informed, and recovering the mood of the evening. He saved our wedding night and got everyone on to the dance floor (and kept them there!). Terry not only has a great voice and personality as an MC but he is also talented in reading the room and catering to a crowd with song choices.

I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Terry, and we hope to see him at future events.

Magic Entertainment 6
    Magic Entertainment 7
    Magic Entertainment 8

Debra · Married on 06/23/2018

Terry was fantastic!! Very easy to work with. Knew the best music to play. I did not give him a list, I left everything up to him. He did a amazing job with keeping everyone engaged and on the dance floor. Everyone at the wedding commented how great he was. I highly recommend him and his company. I also rented lighting from him. The lighting was perfect and gave the room a special touch. He now does drapery too. Lastly, for the ceremony songs and special dances, part of his website has top 100 plus songs for each specific part of the wedding. The list definely helped us with our song selection. I highly recommend magic entertainment for any event!!!

Parisa · Married on 06/17/2018

Terry and his team was amazing and worked their butts off to make our day so special. He even worked hard to cut songs and find the Persian good versions of songs (which is not easy!) he responded quickly and got everyone on the dance floor! His daughters photo booth was a hit and they even designed a photo strip for us.

• Christie

Christie · Married on 04/28/2018

Terry is not only a fantastic DJ, the way he engaged with the crowed provided an atmosphere of enjoyment. Our families loved his jokes and his personality. He’s funny talented and extremely outgoing. I would recommend him to anyone I knew looking for a DJ

Colleen and Cameron · Married on 10/07/2017

For our October wedding, we chose to use Magic Entertainment for our DJ/emcee services and also used their lighting and photobooth. Terry’s DJ skills and emcee skills are amazing. He knows the right things to say to get the guests laughing and plays all the right songs at the right time! We are still hearing from our guests how great our DJ was! During our pre wedding meeting, Terry had great suggestions to keep the dance floor full all night. He had us use the playlist builder to select our favorite songs and played all the songs we wanted. Terry paid attention to our guests and what genres of music kept the dance floor full. He even threw in a couple of his selections, which were a hit!! Our dance floor was full all night! We also selected a lighting package and so glad we did. Terry was familiar with our venue and suggested lighting would compliment the venue. During our meeting, we agreed on light colors to correspond with our colors. Terry said he could keep the lights set or change them with the songs, but we thought the set would be best for us. During the dancing, we decided it would be fun to change up the lighting and asked Terry if we could do this. He said absolutely, and within seconds the lights changed. Another great option Magic Entertainment offers is a photobooth! We worked with Tana in choosing our photo layout and package options. She was great to work with and gave us exactly what we were promised. Our guests loved the photobooth, and there was a great selection of props for them to choose! We chose to get the package to get the photo album and so glad we did! At the end of the evening, Tana gave us a great quality album of all our guests’ pictures. It is so fun to look back through the pictures! We can’t say enough about Magic Entertainment and recommend them for all of our friend's events!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

You guys are so awesome!!! Thanks for the wonderful review and thanks for such a fun night. My staff and I had a wonderful time.
    Best wishes to you always from Magic Entertainment

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2017

Terry was absolutely incredible! He was extremely easy to work with and made things very simple for us. Our guests loved the music, his demeanor and interaction with the crowd! So thankful for him and how much more special he made our day! Wouldn't change one thing!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

You guys are the best. Thanks so much for your thoughtful words and so happy that you had such an amazing day!

Joseph · Married on 09/10/2017

Terry was amazing! Here is a list of the various ways he helped with my wife & I's wedding:

Planning
    1) He helped with the timeline, lighting ideas, floor plans that work well with the venue, and the song selection. All we had to do was provide a basic list of what we wanted to do and enough songs for him to gauge our musical tastes.
    2) He provided recommendations for other vendors who were reliable, responsive, effective, and in budget.
    3) He is friendly & punctual!

Wedding Day
    4) All of the audio/visual equipment worked without any hassle and was set to appropriate volume levels
    5) As the MC, he worked the room perfectly and kept us on schedule throughout the night
    6) He added the perfect amount of goofiness that kept everyone entertained in the breaks
    7) He was able to easily work with last minute changes and requests
    8) Terry added a couple of the "instructional dance songs" (Hand clap, Cupid Shuffle) to make sure everyone felt comfortable out on the dance floor

All in all, Magic Entertainment is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Joseph. You guys had a wonderful wedding and I was so happy for the two of you.
    Best wishes always and thanks again for everything.

Scott · Married on 09/09/2017

From the first time I spoke with Terry, I knew that he was going to lead this wedding. I spoke with him for an hour before even letting him know that we'd selected him. He asks thoughtful questions and prepares thoroughly to ensure everything is on point.

As for the wedding, not only did myself and my wife think Terry over exceeded our expectations, but all of our guests went out of their way to say how much fun he was and how perfectly he read the dance floor. We had a playlist that he stuck to but moved around the songs as the crowd wanted certain genres. He was extremely professional, courteous but, most of all, a BLAST.

Thank you Terry for being such a crucial part of our big day and other other bride and groom will be lucky to have you.

Much love,

Mr. and Mrs. Page

Sent on 09/11/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Scott & Samira. The wedding was an absolute blast and I loved the way you advised your guests to plan on doing nothing but dance...lol.

Take care and thanks again for the kind words,

Jenny · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Terry as our DJ after a referral from our cake lady and he did a completely amazing job!! Terry was incredibly professional and attentive to our needs. He met with us beforehand to go over all of our requests and followed through perfectly. I was very impressed by the selection of songs. Terry was on time, ready to go, and easy to work with! He was also very accessible in the months and days leading up to the event when I needed to contact him. Everyone had such a great time dancing the night away. Terry's uplighting provided the perfect ambiance for our special day!

We also selected the photo booth option from Magic Entertainment which was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. It was a major hit! Tana from Magic Entertainment is also amazing! We chose the Platinum Package which included a photo book of all of our guests and some pictures of us as well. It was the most precious gift after the wedding. I enjoyed seeing everyone's photos and what a great time everyone was having.

I would highly recommend Magic DJ for all of your entertainment needs! Everyone had a great time at our wedding and it was due, in large part, to Magic Entertainment!

Rachelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing job!!!! We had a blast at our wedding, music was great and you definitely made the reception run smoothly:-)!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

You forgot to mention all the travel advise I gave you...j/k.
    You were an amazing bride who never let the 110 degree weather bother you. Talk about making lemonade out of lemons. Fantastic bride!

ashley · Married on 08/25/2017

Terry was fantastic!! He was very flexible with all the last minute changes, very responsive and just an all around great guy! We had so many compliments from our guests on how "great our dj was." He kept our timining going, played perfect music for the occasion judging the crowd we had and did a fabulous job! We highly recommend him! Our night was perfect, and he made sure it happened that way!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Ashley. You guys were amazing to work with and I am so glad I had the chance to be a part of that perfect day. It was awesome!

Dipa · Married on 08/06/2017

Terry is a wonderful vendor who totally won not only our hearts and smiles, but that of our guests too. The best thing about Terry is his voice! When we first called around for a DJ to play music at our venue we left a voicemail. Terry called us back within a few minutes. And when I heard his voice I told my fiancé "that's the DJ we want!" We met Terry a couple of times prior to the wedding. He is meticulous and worked well with our event coordinators at the venue. Terry isn't just a DJ. He's an excellent MC! So good, we are ready to book him for our 10 year anniversary celebrations! Thank you Terry!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Dipa. I was truly blessed to be a part of your wedding. Safe travels on your upcoming trip and best wishes always.

Chelci · Married on 08/05/2017

Our perfect day could not have gone better. Thank you so much Terry for helping us. We could not have done it without you! We will make sure to recommend you to our friends and family.

• Y

Yiyang · Married on 07/29/2017

Everything about Terry was amazing. From the first phone conversation I immediately knew that we had a great professional for our wedding. He walked us through all the music selections; even though we only chose a few songs he picked up our style and filled the evening with great music. I appreciate that Terry did not try to sell us extra services. When we had questions Terry would respond promptly. At first I was a bit nervous because Terry did not have any videos of him as a MC but I had nothing to fear as he was very classy and entertaining without being cheesy. The dance floor was occupied all evening even though the bride and groom were in and out of the dance floor. If you want a DJ/MC who will work well with minimal stress and effort on your part then I highly recommend Terry.

The uplighting were great too!

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2017

We hired Terry of Magic Entertainment as the DJ for our daughter's wedding in July. He was great! He was professional and easy to work with. We didn't just want a DJ who spun music, but also an Emcee who would keep the party alive-and Terry was outstanding! Not only did he keep the reception schedule on time ( so we could just enjoy), he got all our guests on the dance floor laughing and smiling! I would definately recommend him for any event.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Theresa. We had so much fun at your daughters wedding and yes, the guests were awesome on the dance floor.
    Thank you for everything.

Nelson · Married on 07/02/2017

We absolutely loved having Terry DJ and emcee our wedding. During planning he's very organized, responsive, and willing to meet as many times as needed. He edited songs exactly how we wanted.

Terry's speaking voice was perfectly clear. His personality was very warm and energetic (though not TOO energetic) and made our guests feel welcome. When we were worried that our guests would leave the dance floor empty he offered solutions for how to get the dance party going.

Overall we were super happy with Terry as our DJ/emcee for our wedding event. We highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much guys. What an awesome wedding. I was so happy that you wedding was just as planned including fantastic weather.
    Take care,

Kelsea · Married on 06/30/2017

Terry was a complete pleasure to work with! He helped us from the moment we met with him until the end of the wedding. He always answered my many questions, provided suggestions, and helped us to pull off a virtually flawless wedding. His professionalism and friendly demeanor really helped ease our planning process. We can't thank him enough and will recommend him to each of the guests that came up to us at the wedding to tell us how great our DJ was.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Kelsea. Both you and Nick are special people and I am so happy that you had such a great night. Simply amazing!
    Take care and best wishes always,