76 Reviews for Magic City Productions

MC (4)
Microphones (4)
Uplighting (2)
70 Magic City Productions Reviews

Magic City Productions did a fabulous job at my wedding. I will be recommending you to everyone I know

Profile Picture Jenna , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were glad to have you apart of the day! Very professional, personable, and so easy to work with! Thank you for playing songs as requested and being so awesome!

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Went above and beyond to make sure the day ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Incredible guy and incredible DJ HE MADE MY WEDDING THAT MUCH BETTER!!

Profile Picture Brisa, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very on point!! Easy, laid back and a very awesome DJ. I would recommend Magic City Productions to anyone at anytime for any/all events.

Profile Picture Mercedes, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave is fantastic! He was at our venue early and have music going at both locations when guests arrived. He is beyond nice and he is so organized and responsive! I had requested that a few songs not be played and when guests requested them he made sure to come get my approval before he played them. He was also quick to move some things around when dinner wasn't ready so we didn't have an hour if dead time! Please choose Dave for your big day, I promise you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Jessie, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was soooo great to work with and so accommodating to us leading up to our big day as well as on the special day!! I would recommend Magic City to ANYONE.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Thanks to Dave and his team for a wonderful experience I greatly appreciated everything they have done to make my wedding day. I would and will say that any and everyone should call on Dave and his team from magic city productions to do their event.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were so helpful, and even made last min changes for us. High Recommend

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Magic City was great to work with and had the dance floor full all night!

Profile Picture User6590400, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Magic City Productions is awesome!!! They played a huge role in making our day very fun and special! We got lots of compliments from our guests about how great of a time they were having and that the flow of our wedding reception was perfect. We cannot thank Dave enough for all of his hard work that evening and truly making it a stress-free, effortless, and FUN time! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Eve, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave is an affordable DJ that will keep your guests dancing all night! He kept things rolling and helped our reception run smoothly! Would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I think Dave does an amazing job! I would recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Hannah , 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Zach was our dj and he was amazing! Dave was also so awesome about the payment. My parents paid for the dj, but didn't live in town so he let me write him a check and he held onto until we could get the funds to my account! Magic city productions was awesome to work with! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Arika, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave you did SOOO good!!! You kept that dance floor packed all night!! I bet we could've stayed and danced all night! Thank you again so much for everything and especially for announcing when everything was going on so our guests knew what to watch, etc. We had such a good time!!!

Profile Picture Kelcie, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake

Dave was fantastic accommodating any and all requests for the big day. He also ensured that our planned schedule for the evening went exactly as planned.

Profile Picture Seth, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was absolutely awesome! We had the best wedding reception I could have imagined and our ceremony music for our outside ceremony was flawless! Would recommend Dave x100!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book them. They are amazing! Dave is one of the best I have used in the business. We will use this company in the future.

Profile Picture Jodie , 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was AMAZING ! I didn't have to worry about anything all night. Music was awesome all night and the dance floor was always full!! He ran the whole reception while my husband and I got to dance all night and visit with family. Cannot imagine working with anyone else !

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dave was wonderful! He was so easy to work with and so flexible! I called him to change the order of things for the reception several times, and every time he just changed it with no complaint or irritation. He made sure our day was the way we wanted it. The sound system was amazing! We had an outdoor wedding and you could hear everything! No static or words breaking in and out. He played all the songs that we wanted and gave wonderful introductions for everything (i.e. first dance, parent dances, food, toasts, garter toss, bouquet toss) so everyone knew what was going on. It was such a blast! I would definitely recommend Magic City Productions for anyone who wants a great time and great sound! Thank you Dave, you were great!!

Profile Picture Morgan , 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I would 100% recommend Dave and Magic city productions for any celebration you would need a DJ for. He was able to stay longer than expected keep things on track and play songs that would get people on their feet and dancing. He was also great at taking requests and making last minute changes to plans.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Magic City Productions for our wedding. Dave was wonderful to work with and kept things flowing at our wedding/reception. Very professional about everything and always had flexible times to meet with us. Very friendly and whatever music you request they stick to your selection and overall enjoyed by all. I would use them again and I would also refer anyone to them. They made our day less stressful and even more of a special wedding day. We thank you!

Profile Picture User6650009, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System

Dave was awesome at setting up and doing everything we asked for!! Super nice and great to work with!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Magic City Productions did a great job on my wedding. They exhibited the utmost professionalism and made everything flow magically for my day. I am so appreciative of the thought and time that went into makings sure everything was perfect!

Profile Picture User5600244, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dave was definitely a professional from start to finish! He was attentive to details and made special announcements for us that really added a personal touch to our daughter's reception! He kept everyone dancing until the very end and I know that nobody wanted the party to be over! I would highly recommend him! Thanks so much Dave!

Profile Picture Janet, 8/14/15, 4 Reviews