Maggies Piano Studio Reviews

7 | Porter Ranch, CA

7 Reviews for Maggies Piano Studio

shane · Married on 03/17/2017

beautiful work!!! great service!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Jess · Married on 02/18/2017

Maggie is a very excellent pianist! She's one of the top players (in my opinion) and provides great services. I got a good price and she responded quickly when I got in contact with her. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Kelcie · Married on 07/16/2016

Maggie was so awesome to work with. She was extremely responsive and professional. Not only did she make sure she knew exactly what we wanted but she genuinely cared about our day. She came to the rehearsal and stayed extra to make sure my entrance was perfect and to practice with a friend who was going to be singing. I definitely recommend hiring Maggie!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Vivianna · Married on 07/03/2016

Need beautiful Piano music for your wedding ceremony? Maggie is thee one! Her music is absolutely amazing and she is a huge sweetheart! Super helpful and she responded quick to any questions I had. She truly helped make our wedding ceremony one of a kind! :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Maggie's music performance was amazing on our wedding day. She plays classical music so beautifully and made our wedding ceremony and rehearsal extra special. When we first picked out the songs she gave us very good music selection based on her experience which made it so much easier. She was very easy to work with and helped coordinate all the details with our wedding planner.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Josiah · Married on 09/19/2015

We hired Maggie to play for our dinner party at the Odyssey in the San Fernando Valley. From the beginning she was great to work and attentive to our needs. From our initial conversation she was interested in our party and gave us the time needed to explain our wishes. She accommodated our music requests with ease and also had a music selection sample that she was able to give to us. We requested that Maggie bring her equipment including speakers and it worked out great. Our guests loved her playing and the ambience that was set during the dinner. Her playing didn't overwhelm our dinner conversations and she clearly understood the importance of timing her playing according to the moment. I can't speak enough about Maggie's professionalism and great playing. We would definitely hire her again for our next event. I highly recommend her for all your piano music needs.

Sent on 11/11/2015

On my birthday, my family hired Maggie for my birthday party, and is very worth the money. When we contacted her, she seems to have a tight schedule, but quickly arranged her schedule to fit our needs. She is knowledgeable in terms of classic and modern music. The sound quality is extremely good even though everyone is talking.

Sent on 09/03/2015