Maggie Moriah Photography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Maddie Getting married on 04/02/2025
    It's hard to know where to start when talking about Ms. Maggie Rogers. Colton and I were in a huge bind when our original photographer went MIA and we were left without one about 3 months out from our wedding date. I'd followed Maggie on social media and had several mutual friends through church. I just took a jump and asked if she was available. In the short 3 months that we worked with Maggie, we felt supported, loved, and heard- all things that we didn't receive from our first photographer. She quickly became more than just our wedding photographer but a friend. The day of our wedding, she was SO professional and helped everything run super smoothly. We will definitely be using her in the future, she's worth every penny and so much more!
    Crystal G. Married on 03/31/2019

Super fun!

Maggie was so amazing! Not only was she well worth the cost but so much fun to work with. All the photos we took were of great quality. She made it a super fun experience with all the different poses, etc.. Everyone should use Maggie!
    Britton Married on 12/21/2018
    I used Maggie Moriah Photography about a week ago. I was very pleased with the quality of the photos. She does a great job and it very easy to work with!
    Taylor M. Married on 11/17/2018

Quick turnaround with Personal, Impeccable Quality

Maggie was so great to work with for our wedding! We loved how insightful she was to help us make decisions for our big day and had such a quick turnaround with tons of photos for us to use! We absolutely loved having Maggie capture our favorite day. So glad we trusted her to capture the details of the wedding.
    Taylor M. Married on 11/17/2018

Quick turnaround with Personal, Impeccable Quality

• Makenzi
    Makenzi Married on 10/18/2018

Maggie is the BEST

Maggie and her team were the very best experience we could have asked for on our wedding day!!! She made everything easy, comfortable, and fun! We could not have been more pleased with our pictures, and will treasure them forever.
  • Carlie
    Carlie O. Married on 08/05/2018

Maggie Rocks!

Maggie was the best photographer I could have asked for! She understood the style I was looking for in my photos, and she knew just how to make me (and my party) feel at ease. She captured our day perfectly!
    Julia Married on 05/19/2018

Wedding Photographer

Maggie was an INCREDIBLE choice for our wedding photographer. She did an amazing job with the pictures that we get to relive forever!! She’s talented, professional, and fun! Helpful throughout the entire process and I knew on my wedding day I had nothing to worry about. So thankful for her and that she shares her gift. We cherish our pictures and will forever!
  • Melanie
    Melanie C. Married on 04/28/2018

Wedding Pictures

Maggie was so easy to work with, flexible, and creative! She took our engagement and wedding pictures. She made us feel so comfortable and got picture back to us quickly! I would definitely recommend!
    Annabel Married on 02/10/2018

Maggie is AWESOME!!

Maggie has been a family friend of ours for a while and we loved that she captured our engagement and wedding pictures. She got the pictures back to us in a timely manner, and was professional all throughout the entire process. We’re so thankful for the opportunity to work with her!
    Hayley Married on 01/06/2018
    Maggie showed up on my wedding day and I had never met her in person before. I felt as if I had know her for years!! She makes you feel so comfortable and natural which in turn makes for fantastic photos! Not to mention just the pure talent she has. Would recommend a thousand time over!!! Thank you Maggie!
    Lindsay Married on 10/20/2017
    Maggie was AMAZING! She was super sweet and helpful. Her photos really captured my husband and I's happiness and love for each other! We are in love with all the photos and will recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for their wedding!
    Jalee Married on 09/23/2017
    Maggie is seriously the best! Me and my fiancé had the best experience with Maggie! We had a blast taking pictures, she made it really easy and had the best locations picked out and it was such a pleasure to finally meet her. She's such a sweetheart and an amazing photographer to work with, I definitely recommend her for anyone and any special occasion you have! Our pictures were beyond beautiful and will look wonderful in our new home.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 09/16/2017
    My husband and I were struggling to find a photographer we both liked and could afford. He found Maggie on Weddingwire and we met her at a coffee shop for a consult prior to hiring. Maggie was absolutely the best investment we could've made for our wedding! We loved her perspective on our day and the way she captured so many special moments. After she did our engagement pics, I knew I could trust her to have her own artistic point of view for the wedding day but also be fully willing to meet my expectations. I gave Maggie some requested shots and she and her second shooter got all of them and then some! Maggie also helped by being very present but completely not-distracting throughout the day. Can't wait for more reasons to ask for your services in the future, Maggie! ;)
    Rachelle Married on 05/27/2017
    In love with my wedding pictures! Maggie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day :)
    Baylie Married on 05/13/2017
    Maggie took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and we loved them both! She was always quick to respond and very professional. She made us feel comfortable and at ease! Our pictures turned out so special and we owe it all to Maggie Moriah Photography!!
    Brandon Married on 12/15/2016
    Maggie was a great person to work with. She was very flexible with our schedule and also had amazing quality. We have loved all the pictures that we had taken they were amazing! We loved having her photograph our wedding and would recommend her to anyone. If we have any family pictures in the near future Maggie will be the first person we call!!
    Sarah Married on 12/15/2016
    Maggie is seriously AMAZING! She is so talented and so fun to work with. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which makes the pictures look so much more natural. We did a mini engagement shoot and she did our wedding and we could not have been more happy with them. I HIGHLY recommend her!!
    Kamoen Married on 08/04/2016
    Maggie rocks! She took such good care of us and always had an amazing friendly attitude. Her photos turned out perfect too. We couldn't have been more pleased with Maggie and how she captured our perfect day. Great photographer and a wonderful person!
    Carson Married on 05/21/2016
    Maggie is an amazing photographer! She has such a sweet soul! She is very timely with getting you in and getting the pictures back to you! I can't wait to use her again!