Maggie Ellis Reviews

Maggie Ellis View more information

Delia Married on 04/08/2016
    Sarah was a pleasure to work with. I went to her with no clue, only a color pallet and wedding theme. She created exactly what I envisioned. I've received many compliments on my invitation. She is creative, innovative and an absolute pleasure to work with. Her calligraphy is beautiful as well. I recommend her services 100%, you won't be dissapointed.
    Radelle Married on 09/05/2015
    Sarah was a pleasure to work with in the design and execution of our wedding invitations. She was able to take our ideas & visions and bring them to life with style and finesse! Her command of computer graphics translated our design from the unordinary to the sublime! She is always pleasant, enthusiastic, and flexible. So if a wedding is in your future, hire Sarah to make the invitations a WOW. Dell
    Christina Married on 06/06/2015
    Sarah was extremely professional, honest, patient and amazing! She has an innate ability to bring your vision to life. She did our save the dates and our wedding invitations and we were nothing short of blown away by how perfect they were. I intend to use her over and over again and would recommend her business to anyone that was looking for a true talent to make something beautiful for them!
    Angela Married on 03/01/2015
    Maggie Ellis was so great at taking our thoughts, ideas and color theme, converting it into an amazing elegant invitation for our event. We need something rock n roll yet sophisticated to reach the clientele that was needed for a successful night.
    She worked with our time frame delivering early and when we needed a few more was right there. to get them to us. I highly recommend this talented company for any event that you have coming and would definitely use this company for all my future events.