Maggiano's Little Italy-LasVegas Reviews

89 Reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy-LasVegas

1 User photo

Maggiano's Little Italy-LasVegas 1

Katie · Married on 09/07/2018

We had a wedfing reception for 35 guests at Maggiano's at the fadhion show mall. It was a is amazing(every guest complemented the food) the staff was wonderful and accomidating. We wanted a place that had a private room with a private bar and a balcony. We used the Calabria room.They had a great view if the strip and all we were looking for. We could not find all we wanted for a better price in Las Vegas. They had more food than anyone could eat and we used the basic family style package. They set up our decor and let us use the additonal add on room without extra charge. The actually surprised me with the additional room i wasnt expecting. A few hiccups like our guest book wasnt put out but i didnt notice until i picked up the decor the next day. The parking can be confusing and zome guests walked through the entire mall since they parked in the wrong garage. There is parking with elevator that connects to Maggiano's just make your guests aware before hand. I am very happy with how it turned out. Great staff and classy place!

Jason · Married on 04/28/2018

Maggiano's gave us an excellent wedding reception! We had about 70 people at Maggiano's after our wedding at Caesar's palace. We gave them pretty specific instructions and materials the day before, and they set everything up for us! The guests were all raving about the food and everyone had a fantastic time. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Erika · Married on 11/18/2017

Planned my daughters destination wedding in Vegas from South Texas using reviews and phone conversations. The ceremony was at Mandalay Bay but we chose Maggiano's for the reception based on these reviews. Spoke with Beth Penderson the banquet manager months in advance and likely drove her nuts with all the changes and questions but she was very accommodating and helpful. The party grew from 50 to 75 guests and we required both of the larger banquet halls. We made final arrangements in July with a menu tasting and meeting with Beth and worked out all the details. We even shipped some favors, custom color napkins, table runners, guest book and escort chart prior to the date since we were all flying into town. I felt totally confident Beth would have it all taken care of just as we discussed.
    We walked into the reception and it was even better than we discussed! The room looked fantastic!!!! Our banquet captain was amazing, he was very friendly and made sure everything was taken care of as we wished. The food was amazing as usual and the waitstaff did an awesome job of serving everyone quickly and cleaning up behind each course just as quickly. The bartender was great too, we had an open bar and he was pouring them quick and nice, the guests loved him.
    We had Travis Allen an Elvis impersonator perform and they lead him in just as planned and he was a hit with the guests and especially the bride, he was her one big must have for the day. Look him up if you ever consider something like it, he is incredible and will take you back in time.
    The rooms were perfect, plenty of room for 75 guests and still room to dance. The dedicated balcony was a hit as well.
    I cannot say enough nice things about the entire staff at Maggiano's, they were all amazing, friendly , courteous and a joy to work with. The location mid-strip is perfect and you will not find a better venue for your event.

Nicola · Married on 09/28/2017

The team at Maggianos are amazing!! I planned a wedding with 35 guests from the UK. So all planning was done online and they exceeded our expectations! The room looked amazing and the staff treated us like king and queen!!

All our guests commented on how great the food was. The only negative I can find is that I requested gluten free food for my bridesmaid and that had not been arranged, she had to ask staffbug ad soon as she did a special meal was made for her.

We went for the most expensive package so there was a 4 hour open bar- that went down really well with our guests also!! Another nice touch was that they provided containers and bags for our guests to take home deserts from the sweet table! I would definitely recommend Maggianos.

Maggiano's Little Italy-LasVegas 2

Lone · Married on 06/07/2017

Had a small wedding reception here for 13 people. Went for a banquet and bar package. I had no complaints. The food was delicious. Our waiter was excellent. We had a great night. Would recommend it.

• Faith

Faith · Married on 05/20/2017

Perfect!!! The staff is friendly and professional, the food is delicious, the room is beautiful and didn't require any additional decorations, and everything was absolutely perfect!!!

David · Married on 05/07/2017

It seems unfair to only give Maggiano's a 5.0 . . . they deserve at least a 10.o at a minimum! The banquet services staff - Beth, Kara, & Angela - could not have been more helpful as what started as a very private ceremony for two somehow morphed into a 'Destination Elopement' for 30! Planning a Las Vegas wedding while in NJ had some real challenges but all of the Maggiano's staff from the management to our bartender were just fantastic (as was the food, too!). We could not have even hoped for more. Thank you so much, Maggiano's!

• Lauren865

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2017

I can not recommend Maggiano's enough if you are looking to have your wedding in Las Vegas! We had our Wedding dinner/reception there on March 2, 2017. They went above and beyond what I expected for my reception venue. We had a destination wedding in Las Vegas with about 40 people. It was definitely nerve wracking planning a wedding from across the country. the team at Maggiano's (especially Kara, Beth and Jessie) were amazing! They always responded to my questions within 24 hours, usually the same day. They were extremely flexible with requests we had. The price was amazing (and trust me I looked into every venue on the strip!) for what they provided. We had our own private room with a bar inside, access to a patio, we were able to bring in a small dance floor for our first dance and they even set up decorations that I shipped them. Everyone raved about the food and the staff that worked the event was incredibly. My guests commented on the Bartender Ernesto by name for days after the wedding because he was so great! They even set up a tasting for us where we live in their Orlando location so we could plan out our menu better. Our reception went off without a hitch and everyone said it was fantastic! Thank you Maggiano's for making our day so special!

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

This review is for my wedding reception 9/17/16 held in the combined rooms Calabria and Di Carlo. I got so many raves for our reception, and the process was super well done on their part. I was so happy with how everything went, and the communications before the wedding couldn't have been better! I started with Calabria only and ended up super happy I upgraded to include Di Carlo. The Di Carlo dance floor was bigger than I thought it would be! We also used their recommended photobooth company, and they were amazing, as was the floral company they used, better than I hoped for! We ended up with 49 total people, and this was a good size. Although we could have comfortably fit 60 in our space and still had the big dance floor and photobooth area. Our guests also utilized the access to the balcony, which was nice. The bar was fantastic and all staff were perfect. The only thing I would caution is that the speakers in DiCarlo did not work through the house system from Calabria and we did not have a DJ/sound system brought in, so our playlist was not super loud for dancing. We still had a fantastic time but this could have been better, the people there really tried to accommodate us though. Another good thing about them is they try to get you the most for your money, the packages are all clearly laid out on their website, and they are extremely reasonable with what is logical for your specific event. AND OMG THE FOOD, everyone raved all weekend about our food, the sausage gnocchi being the favorite. You will not regret choosing Maggiano's for your event :) They even arranged a tasting for us in Houston at our local Maggiano's to help decide the menu. The venue itself is gorgeous so not much need for dressing up, the people are fantastic, and the food is incredible. You can't beat the price either, it was a great value and a no brainer!

Stacee · Married on 08/19/2016

We got married at the Wynn in Las Vegas. We chose Maggianos for our cocktail reception following the ceremony. From start to finish, Beth and the entire staff were amazing. The reception far exceeded my expectations. It was elegant and the food was delicious (it always is). The servers and bartender were at the top of their game. Super attentive and so nice. The location was very convenient. I could not be more pleased with the experience.

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2016

We used Maggiano’s for our wedding reception in Las Vegas. From the start Sabrina and Beth were very helpful. They answered my emails and questions promptly. Our room was set up and decorated just the way we wanted. The food was delicious and the service thorough out the night was outstanding. They made us feel special and everyone at our reception had a great time! If you are hosting a private event in Las Vegas Maggiano’s is the way to go!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Maggiano's Little Italy-LasVegas's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thank you for celebrating your special day with us!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2016

The girls at Maggiano's are seriously amazing! I am a bit of a control freak when it comes to party planning and I have known for years I wanted to celebrate my 10 year vow renewal with them. I originally didn't get my dream wedding 10 years ago so this meant the world to me. Every time I sent them an email, I always got a response back if not that day, then always first thing the next morning. Then when the day came, of course I was running around late and frantic and they looked at me, heard my worries, and insisted I trusted them. When I walked into the reception room I cried. It was better than I could have hoped for and the room was breathtaking!!! Everyone loved the food and kept going on and on how amazing it was. FYI totally get their "Signature Sweet Table"!!! From the bottom of my heart Sabrina & Beth, thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 07/03/2016

Maggiano's Little Italy-LasVegas's reply:

Hi Sarah,

We appreciate the time you took to leave this fabulous review! It was without a doubt our pleasure to make the 10 year celebration memorable!

A · Married on 05/28/2016

We had our reception at Maggiano's Las Vegas in May 2016. We had a wonderful time. My husband and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about our experience. The food was fantastic, the staff was professional from the planning stages to the actual event. We had 2 servers and both of them were excellent. Every glass was full the entire night. We had about 20 people so the ladies in the banquet office put us outside on the patio facing the strip. It was BEAUTIFUL. There was plenty of food and our guests are still commenting on how the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding reception. They provided us with an iPod dock and speaker that was very nice. The staff was also accommodating. We live in Missouri so having a tasting in Vegas was out of the question. However, the Vegas staff contacted the St. Louis location and we were able to do a tasting in our home town to help us choose our menu. I'm also not a merlot drinker so we were able to substitute merlot for champaign with our banquet package. The whole event was so easy and so much fun. I would recommend using Maggiano's Las Vegas to any bride and we will be back!

kate · Married on 05/06/2016

I highly recommend Maggianos Little Italy for a Vegas wedding reception. Beth and the banquet coordinator staff were professional and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. The staff the night of the event were excellent as well. The food was outstanding and the space is elegant and comfortable. My wedding reception experience for my husband and I as well as our guest was extremely enjoyable and far exceeded our expectations

Karen · Married on 12/05/2015

My now husband and I are so happy we chose Maggiano’s banquet facility for our daytime wedding reception on December 5th, 2015. Throughout the entire planning process the banquet sales staff was responsive and handled all of my questions in a timely and patient manner. Our banquet sales manager even coordinated a tasting with a Maggiano's closer to our home location. We were able to mail our reception decorations prior to the event and stop by and view the venue and go over the arrangements once we arrived in Las Vegas. The venue itself is elegant and intimate at the same time and we really enjoyed the family style service. The banquet manager on the day was professional and friendly and checked with us periodically to make sure we were happy. The wait staff and bar staff were fantastic as well! Our guests were impressed and we have received compliments on the food as well as on the venue and staff. I think this is a great value and I'd definitely trust Maggiano's for any similar events in the future.

We booked our reception venue from abroad. The whole booking process was simple and easy. Sabrina was happy to help with all my questions! We had the Barolo Room which was perfect for us and our 10 guests. On the night, our waiter Bob was very professional and was only too happy to help with any of our requests. The food was as amazing as it looks in the pictures online! Everyone was raving about how delicious it all was. We had some left over fruit salad which we were allowed to take back to our hotel room with us (yummy breakfast the day after!!) Highly recommend this excellent value, professional restaurant for your wedding!

• W

wardell · Married on 10/09/2015

My wife and I planned on getting marrying in Vegas on October 09, 2015. So we decided to have our wedding dinner @ Maggianos after our wedding. It were perfect, we were able to make payment installment each month which was excellent. We got the banquet dinner with a private room. The lights were dim, and we had the long table with cream table cloth, it was beautiful. The menu we choose were family dinner style milano, which included an open bar for 4 hours. The food we had were great, oh and the champagne were excellent. We had about 20 ppl attend and all of them loved it. The host for our event Stacey was great. She made sure that wifey and I was in great hands. We didn't need to ask for or worried about anything. I would like to thank on behalf of my family, friend and me to say thank you maggiano's for making our day special. We wouldn't change it for the world.

I cannot express in words how amazing Maggiano's has been to us. I had an intimate wedding with 50 people and from the first moment of contact the service was unbelievable! I live in Florida and was very worried about planning my entire wedding from here but the staff made it such an easy and wonderful experience. Any questions I had were answered promptly and professionally. They truly make every effort to make your experience as unique and special as possible. It wonderful to have service as fantastic as the food! I am 100% satisfied with my choice and would gladly do it again. I highly recommend them! A special thank you to Banquet Manager, Sabrina. Who could not have done a better job making our lives a little easier! Great job!

• Dan and Ashley's Wedding

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

I can not say enough good things about Maggiano's! Prior to booking them, I read other reviews saying that they could see why they were voted number one in Vegas for reception venues, and now that I've had my special day there, I can say that I know why as well!!

I was a little worried before booking that

• Q

Quenshelle · Married on 06/06/2015

I had my wedding reception here June 6, 2015, and let me tell you this place and the banquet coordinators, Sabrina Chichelli & Beth Pedersen, were a godsend. The reception was so lovely I almost cried at how perfect everything was. I brought a suitcase of wedding favors and chair sashes and they set up everything so beautifully, I couldn't get in contact with a calligrapher to number my table assignment cards and I was so bummed about that, but Beth pasted numbers on the cards for me at the last minute, I was so happy she did that when she didn't have to. Oh, and THE FOOD! was delicious!!!!!!!!! My family is still talking about it! There was SO MUCH FOOD, we took everything home and ate it for the rest of the week in our hotel. I am so happy I chose this venue for my reception and I will gladly recommend it to everybody!

Victoria · Married on 04/21/2015

Beth and everyone else at Maggiano's were great! The reception rooms, Calabria & abbruzzi, were perfect size. They set everything up just how I pictured it would look. The food was AMAZING, all the guests were very impressed. And the open bar Venetian food package was the way to go to really show our guests a good time! Thanks for a great night to remember!

Paola · Married on 02/28/2015

We had no idea Maggiano's even did wedding receptions. And planning our Las Vegas wedding from So Cal made us nervous and we stressed out about finding a venue that was large enough for all our guests and was also reasonably priced. Once we stopped in to check it out, we were sold! And our reception was PERFECT!!! The service was impeccable! Our banquet captain was on top of EVERYTHING! Our guests still tell us, three weeks later, what a great reception it was. So much food to choose from and delicious; the ambience was great and romantic. It was elegant and classy and we couldn't have asked for a better reception. The servers made sure all our guests had everything they needed before they asked. Our captain was at our sweetheart table without us looking for him to make sure we had everything we needed. I mean, it couldn't have been a better experience and made for a memorable wedding day!!!

Kristina · Married on 01/10/2015

Choosing Maggiano's as our reception site was truly the best decision we made in the wedding planning process (that and the honeymoon in Maui of course)!! Beth and Jenn were so nice when I bombarded them with a hundred questions and someone always responded very quickly with an answer.

I was concerned about planning a reception from out of state but Beth set me up with a tasting at a Maggiano's near my home town so I was able to taste my menu selections before choosing them which was a huge bonus. When one of the chicken dishes we chose wasn't totally what we expected, the kitchen was more then happy to make some additional selections for us to sample. We were so impressed with how helpful & accommodating they were, especially since we weren't even having our reception at their site. They let us look at the rooms and table settings which were not exactly the same as our space in Vegas but very similar in style. The space in Vegas ended up being amazing & exceeded our expectation when we saw it. The patio off the rooms we had, Calabria & Abruzzi, was an added bonus for the smokers in our group as well as a space to cool off from all the dancing!!

They were especially accommodating when we found out a week before the wedding that our beloved Seattle Seahawks would be playing at 5:20 on the evening of our 5pm wedding. We originally planned on our ceremony finishing at 5:20 at the Chapel of the Flowers and then having our guests board party buses which would take them around the strip for a champagne toast and then drop them at Maggiano's at 6pm. I emailed Beth a week or so before the wedding and asked to change the start time to 5:30 as well as to rent a projector & screen to play the game on. She was so awesome and all over it. She even had them test the cable connection to verify there would be no issues the night of the reception. Our guests loved being able to celebrate our unity and a Seahawks playoff victory all in the same night.

Daisy · Married on 12/13/2014

Love love love love this place. Food was delicious. Decor was beautiful. Friendly environment. I will forever remember this day! The captain who was in charge of my wedding to make sure everything went great was awesome!!!!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 11/19/2014

We were married in the Bellagio Las Vegas in November 2014 and as we had been to Vegas numerous times before, and each time have visited Maggiano's, there was only one place we would want to share our special day reception with our close friends and family. We LOVE this restaurant... From arrival to departure we were spoilt.. I had taken the wedding favours with me to put on the table and the staff made sure that I had time to place them before seating everyone. We asked for a table for 13 in the main restaurant over looking the strip rather than a private room as we wanted our guests (who had never been before) to feel the atmosphere of Maggiano's that makes it all that more 'homely' and welcoming. We opted for the Family menu.. and it was the perfect choice, lots of variety and lots of food! Everyone was so amazed (and full!) We had also arranged for our wedding cake to be delivered that day (by Pastry Palace- another excellent choice) and the cake was presented to our table at the perfect time between courses. After cutting it (for the photos!) the waitress sliced it perfectly and served our guests.
    The whole reception was arranged via email as we live in Australia and there was never any doubt that all would be perfect, Beth (restaurant manager) was fantastic in her responses and made everything so easy.
    The only word I can think of is.... exceptional... In terms of location, service, quality, friendliness, quantity, value and ease of communicating.. I wouldn't go anywhere else if a restaurant was needed for anything from a special occasion to a romantic meal.
    Thank you to all the staff and management at Maggiano's Las Vegas for making our day..