Magdiel Photography & Films Reviews

Magdiel Photography & Films 5
  • I

Ivan Flores · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Friendly, Punctual, and Creative

Very punctual and professional in his work. Has a great eye for details such as lighting, posing, and space. Friendly to work with and is great at listening to what the client wants. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Michelle Mannings · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful photographs

We had the pleasure of having he and his wife photograph our wedding. The photos came out beautifully and we received them back in 2 weeks. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Ben

Ben Graham · Married on 08/31/2019

WOW! What amazing Videographers to work with!

Magdiel and his wife were amazing! They went above and beyond and blessed us with his help like we never could have imagined. We had such a difficult time with some of our other vendors but Magdiel came to our rescue! We had only booked him to do videography but he volunteered and took pictures of us as well which helped so incredibly much. Their work was amazing and we loved our video/highlight videos. He also included an amazing album and special USB for us as well. Look no further...Magdiel and his team are your people! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Magdiel Photography & Films's reply:

Ben & Cheryl thank you so much for the feedback. We really enjoy being part of you big day! Best wishes to you and your wife.

Adrian Franco · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent Work!

Magdiel is an absolute Professional. Guides you every step of the way and delivers professional quality material!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Marie Valentina Medina · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing! We loved his work

Totally professional and a great photographer! Really captured our love in the video it was amazing.

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2018

He went above and beyond my expectations!

Magdiel do an amazing job with my wedding photos! He has an awesome range of “moods” for your pictures. My preference was light and airy and he nailed it! Not to mention we were 5 months away from the wedding and he was very flexible with us on the date! He was very punctual and professional. He was easy to talk to and was able to capture every moment that was important to me! Thank you so much for capturing my big day, the photos are gorgeous!!!

Magdiel Photography & Films 6
    Magdiel Photography & Films 7
    Magdiel Photography & Films 8
    Magdiel Photography & Films 9
    Sent on 08/02/2019

Abel Ramirez · Married on 08/08/2018

Best of the best

Magdiel and Adriana were amazing! Before the wedding day sat down with us and spoke to us about what we wanted and what our vision was. He gave us a storyline of how the video was going to be. The day of the wedding they were on time and ready to go. We didn’t have to worry about anything they knew exactly what they were doing. We loved their professionalism and their friendliness. We recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Marysol · Married on 08/06/2018

Unbelievably perfect...

Magdiel & Adriana made my wedding day easy to enjoy and hard to forget! They were reliable, professional, and got the job done with excellence! We were in love with our wedding recap and WISHED we could have gotten them for photography as well. We had a pre-meeting so they could lay out what we wanted and he showed his ideas as well. If you want to make your day stress-free and happy, contact Magdiel!

My video recap is found here:

Sent on 07/24/2019

Magdiel Photography & Films's reply:

Thank you so much Marysol and Abel, we enjoyed being part of your wedding day. We will be here for any other special occasion in you lige
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Paiz · Married on 07/04/2018

Amazing Photos!

Magdiel and his team was amazing! I gave him a few shots I wanted and he made sure they were done, he followed the timeline and worked hand in hand with my wedding planner. The attention the detail was so important to me and I feel like they did just that! And the turn around time for the photos was incredibly fast! (I’ve had friends that didn’t get their photos until a month after). I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jonathan · Married on 06/16/2018

Magdiel is an amazing artist - photographer and videographer. I recommend him above anyone!

Magdiel is incredible. His passion is easy to see in his eyes. We had Magdiel shoot our wedding video, and he was very creative with it. We discussed a storyboard for the ideas I had and he executed them far beyond what I could have imagined. He works tirelessly to provide a spectacular result, he responds quickly to any question or request, and his wife was also by his side take video as well! There wasn’t a single moment in our wedding that wasn’t captured. PROFESSIONAL quality. He has superior equipment and knows exactly how to use it for any atmosphere.
    Drone, microphones, multiple cameras with multiple angles, camera gimble, lighting, you name it, he has it. And his editing told the story of our wedding like no one could.
    I HIGHLY recommend @Magdiel Photography and Films for either photographing your special moments, or videoing your special moments. He’s does it all!!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Adrina · Married on 12/10/2017

Absolutely amazing

"Magdiel thank you so much for the beautiful pictures. You did an amazing job! I loved that you were able to create something beyond our expectations."

Sent on 07/23/2019

Magdiel Photography & Films's reply:

Thank you Adriana, those pics are in first place on my quinceañeras portfolio. I love them, i am here is there is anything special happening in the family 😉
  • Karla

Karla Brand Zazueta · Married on 11/11/2011

Perfect photographer for any event

Magdiel always does a great job and we get compliments on our photos every time . We have been very pleased with everything he has done for us—from romantic couple's photos, to family photos, to anniversary celebrations, to even capturing individual shots of our toddler son (not an easy feat!). We could not be more pleased. He is very professional, has a great eye for composition, and yet is also very easy-going in personality, making the entire process a lot of fun from start to finish. We could not recommend him more.

Magdiel Photography & Films 10
    Magdiel Photography & Films 16
    Magdiel Photography & Films 17
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Magdiel Photography & Films's reply:

It’s always fun shooting with the Zazueta’s... Specially when it comes to chase Asher. Thank you for trusting Magdiel photographey