Magda's Designs Reviews

104 Reviews for Magda's Designs

• Jillian

Jillian D. · Getting married on 10/05/2021

Beautiful results!

My wedding was during the pandemic, and we didn't want to reschedule as my husband and I didn't want to wait any longer. My original hair and makeup girl didn't feel comfortable working on my hair (due to the pandemic) and Magda came recommended to me by an owner of a bridal boutique. I didn't know much about her at the time and just took a chance. And I hit the jackpot with Magda!!!

She was very good at communicating with me from the start. I didn't have enough time to have a "trial" as I found her last minute, but I didn't need it. I gave her an idea of what I was thinking of and I am so happy with the outcome. My makeup and hair were FLAWLESS!

Not only is Magda very talented but she is very nice, thoughtful, and had a good energy. I highly recommend her!!!!!

Thank you Magda for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Dana

Dana G. · Married on 12/05/2020

Magda was amazing

My sister used Magda for hair and make up for her COVID mini-money and will be using her for the big wedding day and all I can say is that she is amazing. The makeup looked untouched by the end of the night and felt super light on my skin.

Magda was super professional and respectful of the COVID restrictions / guidelines. Made us feel safe and normal! Would recommend to anyone!

• Sallee

Sallee B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing! Awesome! Incredible! Outstanding!

Magda is truly amazing! She is very responsive. I found her on Wedding Wire. She nailed the look that I wanted for my wedding day and more! My bridesmaids looked incredible as well! Her expertise and artistry is unmatched! Stephanie did my hair, and the bridesmaids’ as well. She made my hair look better than I could have imagined! I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life. Magda and Stephanie are so very easy to work with and personable.

Sent on 11/17/2020

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2020

Wonderful!

Magda did an amazing makeup job and used products that lasted all day and night.

Kristen · Married on 08/27/2020

Wonderful!

Lauren G. · Married on 08/27/2020

Magda is amazing!!

Everything about my experience with Magda was amazing. She went above and beyond to accommodate me when my June wedding was postponed due to covid and converted into a micro wedding in August. My makeup was perfect for the occasion of a micro wedding and lasted the entire day. I can’t wait for her to do my makeup again for my big wedding in June. She is the best!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Haley

Haley T. · Married on 12/31/2019

Love love love - excellent service

Magda was absolutely wonderful. She came with her assistant Stephanie and I had a full wedding party for them both (6 bridesmaids, my mom and myself) and they did an absolute amazing job with everyone! She started at around 10:30 and we finished around 3:00. She stayed true to her schedule and her pricing are fair. I had a trial with her earlier in the year and this really helped as she got to learn my style and was able to portray this into my wedding day hair and makeup so it was one less stress to worry about. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/21/2020

Briana K. · Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely Flawless!!!

Magda did my makeup and Stephanie did my hair for my wedding day and I felt flawless!! I hardly wear makeup and am not used to the way it looks on me all the time but Magda does a stunning all natural look. She takes her time and has an incredible eye for design. Stephanie is a genius when it comes to hair. On the day of my trial I told Stephanie what I wanted and she created the look for me. Then she asked if she could try something and tweaked the style a little bit. She made it 10 times better and that was my perfect wedding hair! I also had 7 bridesmaids that requested different hairstyles and makeup and they all looked so beautiful and loved their looks. On top of this, Magda and Stephanie are just great people and it was so nice to have their calming energy in the bridal suite. They are both extremely talented and I look forward to working with them for any other time I need to get glammed up! (hoping it's soon!!!)

Sent on 01/19/2020

Nicole L. · Married on 09/29/2019

Magda is the best !

Magda is a truly talented professional.
    She is reliable, very friendly, and extremely knowledgeable in both hair and makeup. She was able to recreate the exact look I was going for. My hair and makeup looked absolutely stunning and most importantly it LASTED. I will definitely be using Magdas services again for future events.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Yesenia

Yesenia · Married on 06/02/2019

Incredibly Special

I cannot express say how amazing Magda was, from the trial through to the day of the wedding. In addition to being amazing with the hair and makeup at the trial, she became my aesthetician and helped my skin get to a place when I felt effortlessly beautiful and glowing. Our personalities instantly clicked and her willingness to help and communicate with me from day 1 immediately won me over. I didn’t even have to go to any other trials because I knew she was the right fit for me and booked her right at the trial and I don’t regret it for one second! Not only did she take wonderful care of me, but she also did my sister’s, my best friend’s, and my goddaughter’s hair and makeup. My makeup and hair didn’t budge and I felt just as beautiful at the end of the night (one of the images below). Thank you so much Magda. You truly added to the magic of my special day.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/26/2019

Natural and beautiful - Magda's style is a rarity!

Magda impressed me, my Mom, and my bridesmaids beyond belief! Most importantly, she will make you feel beautiful in your own skin. Her style is more natural than a lot of other makeup artists, which is very hard to find (she can do any style though!). I fell in love with Magda’s style during our trial – she asked me for photos of things I liked and didn’t like and she basically nailed the look on the first try. I felt like I was in really good hands for the wedding and was really thankful to have found her. She is nice, makes you feel comfortable around her, and is open to suggestions - her goal is to make you happy with your look! I had a first makeup trial with another woman who made me look not like myself. I wear subtle makeup day-to-day so I didn’t want to lose my features. On the day of the wedding, she was very professional and detailed, but she worked swiftly – the girls loved their natural, but gorgeous looks which accentuated all of their best features. My makeup stayed on pretty perfectly throughout the whole day even though I am definitely a crier and love to dance. Both of my maid of honors who are getting married this year immediately inquired about her availability. After my wedding photos had come in, multiple people have asked me where I had my makeup done and those that live far out-of-state have asked for my wedding photo for reference to instruct their own makeup artist. If you are looking to feel beautiful, like the best version of yourself on your wedding day – book Magda without a doubt!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/17/2019

Awesomeness!

Magda was the BEST makeup and hairstylist any bride could ever want. She not only was professional but exceptional in the work that she does. From the very beginning she was patient and listened to my vision and exceeded my expectations. felt like the most beautiful woman on my wedding day. She also did my two daughters hair and makeup and they looked amazing. She has an understanding of what young and older woman want and she accomplishes the look. Beyond her love for what she does and how well she does it, she has an awesome personality. We laughed, we teared up and ultimately she made my day relaxed and fun. I HIGHLY recommend her and will be using her for future events for myself and my family!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Melissa M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

Magda did makeup and hair for me and my bridal party and we were all thrilled with the results. Even my two bridesmaids who “just don’t look good in makeup” could not stop raving about her work. From trial to wedding day, Magda was thoughtful, professional, personable and passionate about her work and I cannot recommend her highly enough! She gets two thumbs way up from a bride that didn’t think it was possible for her to look beautiful on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Julia C. · Married on 02/22/2019

Stunning work from Magda Beauty Designs

Magda and her team were amazing! Words simply cannot describe how stress free the process was to ensure I looked gorgeous on my wedding day. Magda and her team took care of my three bridesmaids and I with ease. From planning our trail to the Wedding day itself, she was prompt, timely and listened to everything I wanted. Needless to say my hair and makeup was exactly how I envisioned it being. I will certainly be recommending her to anyone I know in need of hair and makeup for their Big Day! Thank you so much Magda!

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 10/14/2018

Magda rocks!

Magda and team were an absolute pleasure! We had to start getting ready at 6AM, so not only did they have to be there at the crack of dawn, but they managed to be so professional and relaxed while we were all exhausted and stressed — they totally brought good vibes for us all. The work magda did was absolutely amazing, particularly the makeup. My ladies were all beautiful to begin with 😜but I was completely blown away by how magda managed to emphasize all their best features without making anyone look over done. Totally will be recommending to my engaged friends!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Denise · Married on 10/13/2018

Just Amazing!!

First I just want to say Magda, You are Amazing! THANK YOU! I had 13 girls that day including myself and from start to finish her and Stephanie made all of us looked absolutely beautiful! My girls are still talking about and I can’t believe it has been three weeks already. They managed to get us done at the time we were all suppose to be done! My hair stayed beautiful all night! Again thank you, until the next event!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lisa H. · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfectly smooth even without a hair trial!

Magda did a wonderful job on my hair as well as my girls. It was too difficult for me to do a hair trial because I was living out of state in Indiana. On the day of my wedding, I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted my hair to look like (Hollywood glam) and she was able to create that look for me perfectly. I chose not to use any hair extensions and it still looked beautiful. Thank you Madga for your services! 😘

Sent on 11/28/2018

Tiana · Married on 09/28/2018

Truly 5 star in every category

Truly 5 star in every category. I had 4 hair trials before I selected Magda. Needless to say I am picky about hair. Magda was able to perfectly recreate the natural, yet elegant, down style I was looking for that I was having trouble finding with anyone else. My hair looked soft and finished, and my 3 bridesmaids looked perfect as well. Magda was so calming and organized the day of the wedding. There was never a minute I felt rushed. She had used her time so well, we even had time to do a style for Mom (which also looked perfect) that we hadn't planned for. I have been in many weddings. The speed that Magda is able to work with achieving the level of quality she does shows how well she knows what she is doing and this is exactly what you need the day of your wedding, a professional. She also was able to give me a few tips about how I needed to prepare my hair leading up the wedding. I am so happy I chose Madga for my day. I cannot thank you enough Madga!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Deborah L. · Married on 09/02/2018

Thrilled with beautiful and natural wedding hair and makeup!

My bridesmaids and I were thrilled with how natural and beautiful Magda and her team were able to make us look for my wedding! We loved their ability to make everyone's natural hair (ranging from curly to straight, thick to thin) each look gorgeous and special. Our makeup similarly enhanced each of our features, while looking flawlessly natural and elegant. Magda also went above and beyond agreeing to stay for her normal rate extra time to do touch-ups after we were outside (it was really hot out). She is a wonderful vendor to work with and her and her team helped make my big day have a really special start!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

I had a problem with my hair person 1 week before my wedding and had to cancel I reached out to Madga as a referral from a friend and she happyily booked my wedding party and came to me the day of my wedding. She saved my wedding day and her personality was truly amazing. Thank you so much Madga xoxo

Sent on 09/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/23/2018

Excellent experience!

Magda did hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my sisters for my wedding day. I've been in a lot of weddings and have had my hair and makeup done many times before, and can absolutely without hesitation say Magda did a fabulous job, much better job that anyone else I have worked with. My mom was so transformed that the photographer didn't even recognize her from before to after hair and makeup. Magda listened to what I wanted, helped me interpret that for a look that worked with my dress, and was very flexible to my feedback (including doing a second trial when I wanted to try adjusting my hair.) The best part though is everyone not only looked amazing, but also looked totally natural. The makeup looked as good up close as it did for the camera. She is also friendly, fun, and an awesome addition to the bridal suite for the day of the wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Weddings are stressful, but hair and makeup is one thing that doesn't have to be! My advice: HIRE MAGDA! She's amazing! She has a spectacular ability to bring out your natural beauty without losing the "you" in your wedding day! I'm super picky with my hair, and very anxious anytime I get it put up, but she was patient and responsive to every little concern I had! After our trial I knew I had nothing to worry about re: hair/makeup for the big day! She's just wonderful! Excellent for moms, sisters, bridesmaids (and even a little touchup on your handsome groom!). Seriously, I would recommend to stop reading reviews and give her a call ASAP!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2017

I booked Magda for my wedding day and I could not have been happier with how my hair and makeup came out! I am not usually one to wear makeup and Magda's natural and soft makeup looks are the reason I reached out to her. She came to my house for a trial, and we went through multiple options for my big day. She was patient and attentive and I never felt rushed. We finalized a look, but as the wedding drew closer I began to change my mind about how I wanted my makeup to look. I was nervous about how the changes I requested would look, but Magda absolutely blew me away! She was accommodating and when I explained what I wanted to change since our trial she listened to exactly what I wanted and it came out better than I ever imagined. She was a pleasure to work with and was so knowledgeable about her craft. She also did makeup and hair for my bridesmaid, mother, and mother-in-law, and everyone loved their looks. They all requested different styles of hair and makeup and Magda was able to pull it off with ease. Everyone's makeup and hair looked flawless throughout the entire night. Magda made me feel like a princess on my wedding day and I can not recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

G Fricano · Married on 07/30/2017

Best make up/hair team ever!

Magda and her team of girls made my wedding day go smoothly and perfect. I had 6 bridesmaids all of them were extremely happy with their look. The team was timely, professional and gave everyone and individually stunning look. Generally, I am not a photogenic person so I was extremely nervous about how I would look in pictures but I came out amazing! I definitely plan on using them for other events... baby showers, holiday parties etc.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nora · Married on 08/13/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Magda!!! She and her team did such a wonderful job for my wedding. In addition to my hair and makeup, I had 10 bridesmaids, plus my mom and aunt, and each one of them looked stunning! Magda is extremely professional, but also did a great job of keeping the whole morning leading up to the wedding very relaxed and enjoyable. I even had a "day of" wedding planner who asked for Magda's contact info afterwards so she could recommend her to future brides. Hiring Magda was a great decision!!!

Sent on 03/30/2017