Maestro's Caterers Reviews

1 User photo

• JadeHooDesignz

Jadehoodesignz · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Excellent and amazing

Maestro's is a nice catering hall located in a decent area for any event planning and became the perfect location for my wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day

Cynthia · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Maestro's Caterers was my second choice. However their venue pricing seal the deal for me. Their food quality was a definite plus. We we're able to secure the date we wanted as well as the room.

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Chyna

Chyna Cruz · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent service

Excellent service, food. The venue was beautiful, love the led lights in the crystal room gives a dj brunch party feel. Thanks to Elizabeth for helping with decor. She made a huge difference.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Lilian

Lilian Brito · Married on 07/12/2019

Lilian &Carlos Wedding

This place is just amazing i just recently had my wedding last month. The Staffs and were spectacular. The food was extraordinary. Service fantastic. Would highly recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Shanee

Shanee · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing from start to finish

Maestros made our wedding day AMAZING so incredibly flexible and affordable. The food was amazing!! The ambiance was great! Truly grateful we selected them!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Celina

Celina · Married on 06/29/2018

Attention to detail! Very professional and amazing food and service

Sent on 07/10/2018

Elias · Married on 07/16/2017

Maestros has done more than gone out of their way to prep for our wedding which is to come in 2 weeks. All my fiancé and I want to do is make our day as special and memorable as it can be, and any hesitations and questions we have or doubts we have brought them up to VINNY the banquet manager, and we have always walked out with a smile from ear to ear. Our experience with the staff has been remarkable. From the initial meeting to inquire, to the food tasting to prepping every detail going into the wedding with Maestros has been beyond superb. My fiancé and I have never felt more welcomed my the staff at maestros and look forward to continue to celebrate hallmarks of our lives here. I just want to thank them in advance for everything and we can't imagine how blessed we are to be working with such a wonderful team in the industry of weddings. The vendors that VINNY had recommended, just made us that much happier. From flowers to decor to cake to every detail of a marvelous wedding to be. THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/28/2016

Exceptional Service

From the moment my Wedding Planner and I met Maestro's we knew we were in the right place. It was there the my dreams be came a reality for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We had our 6 children & 15 grandchildren in the wedding party. I highly recommend Maestro's.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/15/2016

Vinny & Billy turned our wedding into what i have always wanted.
    We booked the Pavillion room and it was decorated perfectly.
    They took total control over it all.

The food is amazing and the service from the staff was over the top.
    We enjoyed every minute of our wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/26/2016

Amazing!!!

They are extremely accommodating, staff is awesome as we never really saw them work but things were done we know they took care of it. Food is awesome and they have many varieties that tastes great. Vinny was awesome to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Love this place. Our wedding was held in a different state from were we currectly reside. Maestro's was always able to accommadate us when we dropped in. Vinny and his staff were very friendly. Everyone at our ceremony spoke about how great the food was. I would definately recommend this place.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Erika · Married on 05/24/2015

Managers Vincent and William were the best. Attentive, professional and just made my day amazing. The ceremony and the reception were perfect. The room and decor exceeded my expectations and the food was delicious. The made all the arrangements necessary to make sure that I was pleased with every aspect of my wedding. All of the guest were truly impressed and everyone had a wonderful time.

Sent on 06/11/2015

sasha osario rodriguez reyes · Married on 04/10/2015

I'm holding my reception here i must say these people are incredible they constantly call to ask me my needs how my planning is going and if there's any way they can assist me , they do good tasting create menus and personalize the dinners as to how you want their great !

Sent on 10/04/2014

Eversley · Married on 07/19/2014

Vinny Is The Best in the Business

Sent on 10/12/2014

madeline · Married on 07/05/2013

Place is great. Its big and fancy. It includes great things for a great price. It includes open bar large selection of buffet , and they decorate. Theres a very large selection of colors. They decorate for you and serve the food. They also provide you with a bridal suite. Great deal for a great price.

Sent on 09/13/2013

doreen · Married on 06/15/2012

the venue was just beautiful!staff is awesome! and they attend to your every need

Sent on 07/12/2012

jean · Married on 05/27/2012

We wish to express our sincere gratitude to you and your highly professional staff. We were extremely pleased with the reception held at Maestro's Caterers on May 28, 2012. Its success was in no small part due to your efforts...kudos to you Rich. All of your thought, care and attention to detail made for a wonderful night we won't soon forget.

We were all extremely pleased with the event and our warmest thanks.

Sent on 09/05/2012
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 09/17/2011

They made my reception fantastic... the food was wonderful and my guest had an excellent time. They started the reception with fireworks and my night ending with a fabulous band!!!

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • I

irene · Married on 08/19/2009

They made my wedding very special for me and my husband. They were very flexible and were able to get what ever we asked for. Made any changes that were needed to accommodate the need of any persons with walkers/ wheelchairs. And too top is all off this venue is beautiful, with lovely sky lights and great decor. Also the food and service was great my guest love it. I highly recommend Maestro's to any bride who lives in the Bronx who is looking to have a great wedding but do not want to spend a million dollars to do so.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Marie · Married on 10/03/2008

They worked with us to make sure that everything was perfect while staying within our budget.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Courtney · Married on 09/19/2014

This venue is highly affordable and close to public transportation for your guests who may not drive. The staff is very inviting and professional each time you enter the doors prior to your upcoming event. They were very flexible with the need to use their rooms for planning my big day. On my first day in to observe the space I was invited to sit down for a meal with wine. The decor is absolutely lovely! On the day of my event they brought in a few extra seats as more guests showed than expected, I was also given an extra hour to party! Perfect choice!

Sent on 01/12/2015
  • Cecily

Cecily · Married on 05/15/2011

Awesome people who did everything to accommodate me and my guest. We enjoyed ourselves and I will use again for future events.

Sent on 05/29/2012

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

Place smelled like wet rugs, and it's in need of a serious makeover. while we were meeting with one of the owner, the phone kept ringing and he answered every call...

Sent on 10/30/2012

SUSAN · Married on 07/19/2020

Hi,

I along with two other ladies attended the Bridal Expo yesterday at Maestro's. I have to tell you that this was the WORSE event that I have ever been to, and I was totally shocked because it happened at Maestro's! There was entirely too much happening at once at this venue, and because I have been to many events here in the past this venue could handle it but NOT YESTERDAY!!!!! How do you have a wedding going on and people walking all through the wedding party and stepping over the brides dress to get to the back of the venue for the Expo. I know for a fact that this venue is not cheap! And the service that was rendered by your staff was absolutely HORRIBLE!!!!! they had no regard for the ceremony that was going on, they did not govern the flow on the inside, they were too busy talking and standing around. I have to say that I was totally disgusted by your staff and the handling of someone's wedding that takes a lot of planning and money!!! Also your valet staff was horrible as well, totally confused! They were taking tickets from people , not remember that they took the ticket, didn't get the keys from the key box in the front, then asked the same people again for their tickets , etc.. It was HELL to get away from this MESS of a night at Maestro's!!! All I can say is that you guys DROPPED THE BALL big time!!!!!!! Next time have someone on duty that actually cares about their customers!!!!

Booooo!!!!!!