Mae Michienzie Reviews

Mae Michienzie 6
Mae Michienzie 7
  • Mike

Mike · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful makeup lasted all night!

Mae did my makeup and my bridal parties makeup last weekend and it was amazing. It feels so light and looks so natural not to mention that it was a hot and humid day and with lots of dancing and our makeup still looked great at the end of the day! Highly recommend Mae for anyone getting makeup done for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra Brown · Married on 09/15/2018

Mae is an amazing make up artist !!

I’d like to take a minute and thank Mae for her amazing work. She is such a genuinely nice and talented woman. She made me not only look beautiful but feel so flawless on my wedding day! you can trust her, and you will be glad you did. Such an easy decision. PS! She does great facials as well! Her prices as VERY reasonable. My bridmaids were beyond pleased with her work. 5 stars ⭐️

Sent on 11/30/2018

Elaine · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect make-up for a perfect day

Mae made our wedding day. From our trial to our wedding day, she was accommodating and professional. We loved the all natural products and that Mae listened to what we wanted, how we wanted it. Highly recommend. Thank you, Mae!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Amy · Married on 06/09/2018

Mae is a true artist and definitely one of the best in the business. She did the make-up for myself and my bridal party, and we all looked stunning. Her work is really classy and tasteful, and she really listens to what you want because she genuinely wants you to feel comfortable in the make-up you'll be wearing. I asked for a more natural look since I generally don't wear any makeup -- she understood exactly what I was looking for and absolutely nailed it. She's also just super fun to be around, and it's easy to see how much she loves what she does. I really can't say enough good things and would highly recommend Mae to everyone. Also as a side note, I had my hair done by the salon Mae works with, and they were also really, really amazing! Everything was perfect. I can't imagine working with a better hair&makeup team for my wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 06/08/2018

6/8/18 Wedding by the Sea

Mae was absolutely wonderful! She made the process so easy and beautiful, from the trials to my wedding day. I knew I wanted my make-up done on my wedding day but I was skeptical because I wanted it to be natural and not caked on. Now If you want a naturally beautiful bridal-look, look no further! I loved all the products she used and she was so down to earth! On our wedding day, some family members who were also skeptical about make-up, saw what Mae had done and couldn’t resist. Mae was such a sweetheart for doing their make-up last minute. I will definitely pick Mae again for any future special events and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Mae Michienzie 8
    Mae Michienzie 9
    Mae Michienzie 10
    Mae Michienzie 11
    Mae Michienzie 12

Crystal · Married on 12/31/2017

Her work is flawless! I have recommended her to all my friends and family and they are just as impressed. She has that special eye. So creative and sweet!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

I found Mae on WeddingWire. She was an absolute godsend! I had a trial run with another makeup artist and it went horribly wrong. Mae actually listened to what I wanted, understood me, took the time to make sure I was happy, she responded to my messages quickly, she gave me great advice and the trial run was fantastic! I had no concerns leading up to the wedding day, I knew Mae would do an amazing job! I’ve already referred her to friends and people came to me after my wedding asking who did my makeup! I’ve had my makeup professionally done 3 times before and I hated it. Mae is the best makeup artist I’ve encountered! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with her!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Mae Michienzie 13

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Mae is absolutely amazing. She had been doing my sister-in-laws prom makeup for years and I knew I wanted her to do my wedding makeup. She was able to do a wedding party of 12 (bride, 8 bridesmaids, mother of bride and groom, and grandmother) in a timely fashion without any stress. Makeup lasted all day and night. She is friendly and professional beyond words and makes you feel and look BEAUTIFUL on your big day.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Mae Michienzie 14
    Mae Michienzie 15

Milly · Married on 06/24/2017

I felt so lucky having Mae as my and my wedding party's make-up artist. Not only was she extremely professional, flexible, and responsive; she was equally warm, genuine, and accommodating. She was detailed orientated, asking thoughtful questions to make sure the vision I had was achieved. Her joyful and sincere presence was a valuable addition to our wedding day morning! I highly recommend Mae to anyone seeking a high quality make-up artist that is willing to work with her clients to make them feel special on their big day!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Very knowledgeable, has great attention to detail, and is down to earth.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Micaela · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about Mae! First off, she is so sweet, honest and reasonable! I'm very picky about my makeup because I love to be simple, yet glamourous and most of the "artists" I found did not understand timeless beauty. My skin felt like skin and my makeup lasted through tears and dancing without being caked on. My maid of honor has the cutest freckles and she accentuated them rather than hiding them. We all felt incredible, and I felt so beautiful and ethereal. Not only do you get makeup, you get skin care knowledge as well!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Phoebe · Married on 11/05/2016

Mae was an absolute dream to work with and her kindness and attention to detail made my wedding all the more wonderful! She listened to me about what I wanted and delivered with a smile and a beautifully zen attitude. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and comfortable and my makeup was perfect without feeling heavy and never faded. Mae is a true professional and I plan to recommend her to all of my friends/family for years to come :)

Sent on 11/21/2016

Angela · Married on 09/17/2016

Mae is awesome! She not only does an amazing job on your make up - she is so sweet and you actually want her to be with you on your wedding day! She had so many good tips for brides from being involved in so many weddings. Very affordable. You can have as many make up trials as you please. She is willing to go above and beyond!! Mae did my engagement shoot make up (as a trial) and also my entire wedding party and family on my wedding day.

Mae Michienzie's reply:

Thank you Angela! You are too kind. I love having you as a client. Your family is amazing, all so beautiful and a pleasure to be around! Congratulations Mrs. Craven!!!

Selby · Married on 06/25/2016

Mae is absolutely amazing! She did my make up for my cousins wedding and I had to have her! Amazing job for my bridal shower as my make up trial and then of course on my wedding day it was absotley perfect and what I wanted. She just did my make up for my sisters wedding a few weeks ago as well! Everyone was very pleased! She is very professional and willing to help with everything not just make up she makes you feel so relaxed on one of the biggest days of your life!!! I would recommend her to anyone from a wedding to just a big night on the town when you want to feel like your absolute best!

Mae Michienzie's reply:

Selby!!! Thank you so much. You already know how much I enjoy having you as a client. I adore your family and love doing everyones makeup. Your wedding was a beautiful and special day. Thank you for choosing me as your makeup artist for your big day, you were STUNNING! XO

Krista · Married on 09/26/2015

Mae is absolutely amazing. Mae did a friends make up who got married and it came out so perfect, I knew she was the one when my wedding day came! Mae is extremely talented and amazing to work with. She is so professional, sweet and personable. After a quick conversation of how I invisioned my make up to be on my special day, we did a trial run and it was more than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Mae to any bride looking for the best of the best!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Mae Michienzie's reply:

Thank you Krista!!! It has been such a pleasure to have you as a loyal client and to be a part of your special day! Until next time xoxo!

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

I couldn't have been happier choosing Mae for my wedding day!!! Not only did she do an amazing job but she is so kind and a pleasure to be around!!! She did my and all 9 of my bridesmaids makeup and every one of us were extremely pleased!!! I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Mae Michienzie's reply:

Thank you Brittney! I have to say your wedding day was very special, having known you for a very long time it was nice to be a part of your big day.You are so beautiful and the sweetest person. I loved working with you and all of your family and closest friends! Thanks for choosing me as your bridal makeup artist.XO