Mae Designs Reviews

Mae Designs 7
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 06/08/2019

Mae designs = wonderful!

I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Jennifer listened to what I wanted (even when i wasn't sure what i wanted ha-ha) and brought my "vision" to life. Everything was absolutely beautiful and more than I ever could have imagined. I wish I had more pictures of the flowers... but rain during our photo session kind of made everyone a bit scatter brained. Thank you Jennifer for helping make our special day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Mae Designs 8
    Mae Designs 9
    Mae Designs 10
    Mae Designs 11
    Mae Designs 12
  • Taylor

Taylor Stewart · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend! Beautiful work and very talented!

We are so thankful we chose Jennifer to be a part of our day! She made this day absolutely perfect! She was extremely flexible when we moved our wedding date up 5 months and kept constant communication with us. Her work is beautiful and she truly has a passion for flowers. I described to her what I wanted (and changed my mind a lot... haha!) and she made our flowers beautifully. Better than I could have ever imagined! My bouquet literally made me cry when I saw it! Thank you for sharing our most precious day with us!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Mae Designs 13
    Mae Designs 14
    Mae Designs 15
    Mae Designs 16
    Mae Designs 17
    Mae Designs 18

Carolyn · Married on 06/14/2018

I had a small wedding for my son. I knew a lot about what was desired, but I still had some questions. Jennifer worked with me through the "got to have", knowns, and unknowns. She gave me options and ideas. I trusted her to take care of not only all the special requests, but all the unspoken details as well. The flowers were simply AMAZING. We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Sammy Kruse · Married on 12/22/2017

Wedding/Reception

Mae Designs did an amazing job on my flowers and greenery. She made 11 of the most beautiful greenery table rings for my reception! She also made all 5 of my bridesmaids’ bouquets and grooms mens’ boutonnière as well as my bouqet. They were all gorgeous and exactly what I asked for, if not, better! There was also extra greenery that we were able to use around the reception hall!
    She had them ready on time and she worked with us in a very professional manner. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/18/2016

Jennifer is amazing! She does great work and is so easy to work with. The bouquet she did for my wedding was tremendous and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her work!

Sent on 09/28/2018