Madison Floral Reviews

Madison Floral 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Peace of Flowers

Madison Floral went above and beyond with their services and care. From the interactive process, to the flower pieces, the arrangements, and the final outcome...everything was all we could ask for in working with their team to support our vision. From the moment we stepped into the venue, it was their flowers that gave us a sense of peace and support. If all else failed that night, at least our flowers were beautiful, lol! It was really the flowers that made the venue as spectacular as it was! Edison has a true gift of actively listening to his clients, capturing their vision, and bringing it to life. I am beyond grateful for his and his team's hospitality and craftsmanship. From the care and attention to details to treating us like family, they made the process entirely too easy. Madison Floral truly delivered and made our special night a dream come true! Highly highly recommend!!

Madison Floral 8
    Madison Floral 9
    Madison Floral 10
    Madison Floral 11
    Madison Floral 12

Phil · Married on 08/03/2018

Edison and Liz were amazing! They took the time to get to know and understand exactly what we were looking for for our flower arrangements for all aspects of our ceremony and reception. They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful with making our vision for the day materialize. Our flowers were beautiful-the bouquets were the perfect size and matched the ambiance of the venue and our personal style perfectly.

Thank you Edison and Liz!

• Becky

Becky · Married on 07/31/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Edison and his team!!! They were amazing to work from the day I reached out to inquire about my wedding. Edison and Liz are incredibly talented, responsive, insightful, and considerate in every way. I am a very detail oriented person and had a very specific vision for my big day...Edison and his team truly went above and beyond my expectations. From the chuppah to the center pieces to the rehearsal dinner flowers, everything was just perfect. If you’re in the market for a wedding florist or florist for any type of event, I highly recommend going with Madison, you will not be disappointed!

Kara · Married on 07/27/2018

Thank you to the entire team at Madison Florals. From start to finish everyone was responsive, patient, kind, fun and creative. Wonderful suggestions for what would be best and listened to our ideas as well. We are absolutely thrilled with every aspect of our experience. Thank you all for making our day even better.

Tara · Married on 11/11/2017

I can’t begin to thank Edison and team enough! The flowers and arrangements they made for my wedding were more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. They are truly masters in their craft. Edison made everything so easy and was a true partner in the planning process. We were referred to him by our wedding planner at the State Room in Boston and I am so fortunate that we were. Will definitely refer Madison Floral to others!!

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

Edison and Jessica from Madison Floral did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. From day one Edison was extremely responsive and helped me with the vision while also respecting our budget. He thought outside of the box and really helped with the design of the whole wedding and not just the flowers. Many other florists wanted a directive for “just the flowers” from me but Edison and team really worked with us to create a beautiful day. He also knew the space (The State Room) very well and offered advice, like don’t do too many tall arrangements because people won’t see them in the back of the room. I appreciated this and really felt like Edison was not just selling us a service but helping with our day. We would highly recommend!!!

Annelise · Married on 10/01/2017

Madison Floral went above and beyond for our recent October wedding - their work was amazing! Edison and his team were responsive and easy to meet with. They immediately understood what we were looking for and totally nailed it. Edison also gave us some great suggestions for how to easily elevate elegance while staying within our budget. The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and the table designs were elegant and simple - exactly what we were looking for. They did a great job of respecting our budget, as well. I cannot say enough good things about Madison and their excellent team!

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

Edison at Madison Floral was absolutely wonderful. Edison and his team did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding. He was responsive and listened to us through out the whole planning process. He never rushed us and he had a great vision and many ideas on how to create what we wanted. He helped our floral vision come alive! He went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and made sure that we were happy with everything that was happening through out the whole process. He even came and wished us well before the ceremony. He was able to capture the flower girls crowns detail, my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and especially the centerpieces in a truly unique and beautiful way. I can't thank him enough for a job well done.

Madison Floral 13
    Madison Floral 14
    Madison Floral 15
    Madison Floral 16
    Madison Floral 17
  • I

Iuliia · Married on 06/17/2017

Edison helped me to create our dream wedding on June 17 2017! The short description is I got everything exactly how I wanted!!! As a foreigner and non-Catholic, I had no clue about the traditions and wedding organization. Edison gave me valuable advices and organizational tips. He not only went with me to the reception site (Park Plaza), he also went with me to the church, so he can see the space and we talked about the available options. Also, he did a sample of our centerpiece and brought options of the linen we were looking to rent and different colors of the chairs for us to choose. I was impressed and blown away. He wend above and beyond!!!! I would recommend Madison Floral to everyone!!!

Adrianna · Married on 10/22/2016

Edison and his team are the dream team of wedding florals! Edison took the ideas I had in my head and transformed it into the most beautiful and perfect wedding. His creativity went above and beyond anything I had imagined. Everything from our bouquets to the arrangements at the bar was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Edison and his team at Madison Floral are truly exceptional. From my first phone call with Edison, I felt so lucky to have been given his contact information because I immediately knew I was in great hands. Edison understood EXACTLY what we wanted for our flowers and the overall look of our wedding and helped us choose the right details to make sure the room looked perfect. When my husband and I met with Edison, we talked about a few different ideas that we had for flowers and when we saw the sample arrangement Edison put together for us, he combined all of our ideas into one stunning arrangement. Marla was so helpful when discussing final details the week before the wedding and made sure that we had all of the bouquets exactly when we needed them and the ballroom at our reception looked so beautiful. We further used Edison and Madison Floral for the rehearsal dinner, welcome reception and Sunday brunch, where Edison and his team were able create floral arrangements that were beautiful for each individual event but also kept with the overall theme of the weekend and definitely treated each day as if it was THE day. Edison and the Madison Floral team are perfectionists and it shows in their work. You cannot go wrong choosing them for your special day.

Kara · Married on 08/26/2016

Edison and his team did the most amazing job for our wedding. The floral was the one item I had a very specific vision on and Edison perfected it! He created the exact atmosphere I was looking for and also managed to make it work perfectly with our venue (I wanted a soft romantic feel in a very modern space). Edison took what I had been dreaming up for over a year and made it into a reality - he truly is an pro at what he does. I would highly recommend Edison and if you get a chance to work with him know that you are in great hands!! His patience, attention to detail, and ability to execute your vision separate him from the bunch!

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

Edison and his team were a dream come true on our August 6, 2016 wedding! He not only understood our vision after just a few questions, he took it to a whole new level. It was so comfortable working with him. He was very honest about cost which made everything that much easier. We went to multiple florists before him, and he was the first one who seemed to just LOVE what he did and be just as excited about planning this wedding as we were. He went with us to pick out linens, and gave us feedback and ideas for so many details in our wedding. He also is the only florist I found, that brought our centerpiece to the rehearsal dinner, along with all our linens, to ensure that we would have no surprises the day of and that we loved the way it looked. He is the definition of going above and beyond. I cannot say enough about what a perfect decision this was! You cannot go wrong with Madison Floral.

Kavitha · Married on 07/09/2016

Madison Floral did fantastic work arranging the flowers for our wedding at the Taj Hotel in Boston. Edison worked with us and was so knowledgable, helpful, and interested in all of my/our goals regarding any and all aspects of the flowers, colors, budget and style. He was creative and yet always cognizant of my feedback. It was clear from the first meeting that he wanted the best for our wedding overall and knew how to make sure his floral work fit in and even enhanced all the other elements. He was never rushed and always took the time to give his best. He also was so kind to answer all my questions and explain things in detail when I asked him to. The flowers were gorgeous. He also went out of his way to help us with a few last minute things that came up that didn't even have to do with the flowers - which was so nice and shows just what a caring person he is. I recommend Madison Floral highly and we had a great experience with them.

Stellina · Married on 07/08/2016

I have to give credit when credit it due! Edison and his team at Madison Floral really mastered the look and feel for our wedding in Boston at the State Room!!! Our wedding had A LOT of moving parts...Edison really went out of his way to make sure the floral component lived up to my expectations. When I wasn't totally in love with his first mock up centerpiece, he made me another mock up to ensure it was what we wanted! He was also able to tolerate myself, my mother in law and my mom for an entire year of planning!! Ha ha. I loved the flowers at my wedding sooooo much! Thanks again Edison!!! :)

Cassie · Married on 06/11/2016

If I could give Madison Floral 100 stars I would. Edison and his team are more than just florists. They helped us create an entire vision for our wedding day, thinking of every detail - not just the flowers. We discussed color scheme, the linens, and more as he helped guide me to creating a picture perfect day! Each time we met with Edison, he gave us over an hour of his time and let me ask wedding questions that had nothing to do with my arrangements. They are also extremely honest- we were ready to rent an aisle runner from them and Edison told us not too as our ceremony location was windy and it would blow. He said the same for aisle petals and large ceremony pieces. We also considered doing some arrangements for the bathrooms and again, he told us he thought it was a waste of our money - What vendor does that when you are willing to give them more money?!
    A couple weeks leading up to the wedding, they prepared the most exquisite sample of our center piece for us to take home. The arrangements the day of the wedding were even more beautiful if that is at all possible. We even had the team surprise us with a special design for our escort table and it was to die for. In addition, my bouquet and the bridesmaids’ bouquets were much larger than we had anticipated.
    I can't say enough great things about Madison Floral and Edison. If you use them, you will not be disappointed!

Holly · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot even begin to express what a pleasure it was to work with Edison, Marla, and the entire team at Madison! We were planning our wedding from across the country, and our flowers were the least stressful thing we had to deal with! Right from the start, they were responsive and took the time to get to know us and our style. I ended up going to Edison and Marla for advice on just about everything during the planning process, from place settings to lighting! I trusted them, so I was not at all surprised when the flowers that arrived on our wedding day were absolutely stunning. Cannot say enough about this amazing team! LOVED working with them!

Molly · Married on 04/30/2016

Edison, Marla, and the Madison Floral team were fantastic to work with! They provided the floral arrangements for our wedding at the Fairmont Copley Plaza on April 30, 2016, and we could not be happier with our experience. Edison impressed us from Day 1 with his deep knowledge and expertise both of the industry and specifically of our venue. He had done countless weddings at the Fairmont over the years, which gave me great confidence that the flowers on the day of our wedding would be beautiful, and the logistics of the day would be seamless. Perhaps most importantly for us, Madison Floral was willing to work with our budget and provide arrangements that struck the perfect balance between elegance and affordability. We would highly recommend this top-notch team of florists!

Madison Floral was a preferred vendor of our wedding venue, the Omni Parker House, and I now see why! Working with Edison at Madison was such a breeze. We met with Edison at his studio to discuss our vision for the flowers, and he had wonderful suggestions due to his intimate knowledge of the venue and its decor. After meeting with Edison once, we only exchanged a few brief emails up until the wedding as he fully understood our vision and executed it flawlessly. The centerpieces he created for our ballroom reception were breathtaking and absolutely massive. The smaller arrangements for the high tables at cocktail hour were equally beautiful, in trendy square mercury glass vases. He used a variety of flowers and colors in each arrangement for depth and texture, and everything just looked amazing. I would absolutely book Madison Floral again and again.

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2015

Edison did a fabulous job helping my mother and I make decisions for my wedding. He used his experience from working at my venue before to make useful suggestions on how to get the most for our money and how to make the room look elegant. Edison was flexible with our decision making process, allowing us to pop-in several times to go over things. He and his staff did a fabulous job and we so appreciate their hard work!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2015

I am so happy I selected Madison Floral to do my flowers for my June wedding at Alden Castle. Edison knew my vision better than I knew my own and the team executed it perfectly. Liz was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding day. I highly recommend using them for your wedding or event!

Krystal · Married on 09/05/2015

Words cannot express how thrilled we were with Maddison Floral. We would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Edison and his team were wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond his florist duties and was willing to help in any way possible with the wedding details. He is a true visionary and artist.
    He transformed our wedding venue into an enchanted forest.
    We absolutely loved the flowers and light decor.
    We feel honored to have worked with Maddison Floral and hope to use them again in the future.
    All Our Love
    John and Krystal Mershon 9/5/15

We were lucky to have hired Madison Floral for my daughter's wedding last weekend. Working with Edison was an outstanding experience. Not only did he create beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets, but he helped us early on to create our vision for the wedding. His input was invaluable. The tables were gorgeous, and he spent lots of time with us, making sure we got everything we wanted! He can work within a budget and still create amazing centerpieces and bouquets! We highly recommend Madison Floral.

• User4199492 · 2+ years ago

Edison and Marla are the best in the biz. They were such fun to work with, the flowers were beyond beautiful and the aisle decor was AMAZING! The tent felt like a beautiful fantasy world thanks to their spectacular creations. They took such great care of me and my mom during our whole year of planning, helped us stay within budget and made the most beautiful looking(/smelling!) arrangements we could have imagined. Simply put, this pair of professionals will make all of your wedding day dreams come true. I couldn't be happier we called you last summer! I'm already excited for our vow renewal-- we'll be calling Madison again :-)

• W

Mathilda · Married on 04/25/2015

Edison and Marla were wonderful to work with for our April wedding. We had a lengthy in-person meeting with Edison before we decided to work with them. He totally understood what we were looking for, and for the few things we didn’t see eye-to-eye on, he explained his view based on his experience, but was respectful when we wanted to do things a bit differently. The pricing was very fair for the quality of both the designs and the flowers. We had a very helpful final chat with Marla a week prior to our wedding, and the florals were exactly what we discussed and imagined (although my bouquet was a bit smaller than what I expected - I’m sure that is often the case!). We would 100% recommend Madison Floral. They listen carefully to what you want and execute it beautifully!