Madison Banks Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Madison Banks Photography

• Megann

Megann S. · Married on 03/02/2021

Lego wedding

Madison was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a destination wedding and Madison was easy to communicate with and schedule meeting with. She worked with our schedule and had our worries at bay. Our sneak peaks came out amazing and we got them promptly the next morning. I can not wait to see the rest of the pictures!!

Sent on 03/06/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon C. · Married on 02/11/2021

Madison is the BEST!

From the first phone call to the last image Madison took she was absolutely amazing to have!! I was very nervous for our engagement session and 100% thought my fiancé at the time was going to be not into it, but Madison makes you feel SO comfortable. She is a pro!

We loved spending the engagement session with her that I was so glad to have her there on my wedding day! Her images did not disappoint. Her style is exactly what I was looking for and with her personality, expertise, and professionalism you cannot go wrong with choosing Madison!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Madison Banks Photography's reply:

Oh Shannon your making my cry all over again! Your Palmetto Bluff Wedding was an absolute dream. Thank you for always making me feel like I was apart of your family! I loved every second of it and cannot wait to watch your journey together thrive!

Danielle J. · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing photographer

Perfect in every way!! So easy to work with and turn around time is phenomenal!!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Bailey G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Don’t hesitate, book Madison TODAY!

I will never be able to find the words to properly express how highly I recommend Madison. Not only were her pictures to die for, but she also was very fun, sweet, friendly, and professional. The turn around time on the gallery was super reasonable and the pictures were out of this world beautiful! 10 out of 10 would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle W. · Married on 08/15/2020

Best photographer in SC!

Madison was so awesome to work with! I love all my photos so much!

I never thought my wedding photos would be Pinterest worthy. It’s every brides dream to love her pictures and I absolutely do!

She was very accommodating to schedule changes and was able to give us a second photographer for the guys. She is worth every penny( and all those pennies were very reasonable!).
    She took pictures I didn’t even know we needed and was so on top of timelines. 💯 recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Madison Banks Photography's reply:

My heart is BURSTING! Thank you so much for the super kind words Michelle! Miss you both so much! You were a stunning bride!

Grace M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great experience!

Madison was a very non-invasive photographer that got the job done well. If you like pre-planning as much as I do, you will love working with Madison. Everything was organized prior to the big day making it a very smooth and easy day.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Tessa · Married on 06/11/2020

Love, love, love!

I am so happy we found Madison to photograph our small beach wedding. When our original wedding plans fell through, Madison was ready and willing to help however she could. She is friendly, personable, and professional. Most importantly, her pictures are amazing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Shelby L. · Married on 03/29/2020

Love Madison!!!

Madison took photos of my boyfriend and I recently and I love them! She made the experience so much fun and enjoyable for the two of us. My boyfriends does not like having his picture take but Madison knew exactly what to do to bring him out of his shell. Our pictures turned out beautiful!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Leah · Married on 10/18/2014

Family Portrait Session

We used Madison for a family portrait session on the beach. Madison was very pleasant to work with, great with kids, and was flexible when it started to rain during our session. We are so happy with the way the photos turned out.

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Summer

Summer F. · Married on 09/20/2020

Old Florida Styled Wedding

Madison was a joy to work with!! She went above and beyond by driving to Florida from South Carolina TWICE for our engagement photos and completely delivered the vision I had for a romantic, coastal, southern, natural wedding. I’m thrilled that we have HER photos to look at forever when we reminisce on the best day of our lives 💗

Sent on 10/16/2020