MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP Reviews

57 | Bellmawr, NJ

57 Reviews for MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/13/2017

Molly was simply fantastic! I contacted a lot of vendors for pricing, but Molly was the most reasonably priced for the work (based upon the pictures). We first had a consult over the phone so she could get an idea of my vision of my wedding, my dress, and how I wanted to look the day of. She completely understood everything, which I was not sure if anyone would understand what I was looking for (I wanted drama, as I was getting married Friday the 13th, but tasteful). Trial went great, but I decided last minute I wanted to do a few changes and the day of everything came out PERFECT! She also did my bridesmaids and my mother, also a last minute (I mean day of!) addition of my mother-in-law! She was super personalable and we all LOVED her! She brought Valerie to do hair to help with the time, she was awesome! Valerie was able to some very different hair styles, while able to still do classic traditional ones (I have a diverse set of friends!). Overall would recommend to anyone! My pictures came out perfect and I was one of the last ones standing at the end of the night (3 a.m.) and my make-up did not move (I have oily skin and usually have shine and raccoon eyes in 3/4 hours but not with Molly)!

Asked for my husband's input: "She did a great job twice! The trial and wedding. I was really afraid because I think my wife is naturally beautiful and I almost thought a make-up artist would overdo it and change the way my soon to be wife was going to look. And during our first look, when I turned around I saw my wife exactly the way I wanted to see to her. Molly was able to accentuate my wife's finest features!"

Note: Professional photos are unedited as I got these the very next morning after the wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ruth · Married on 09/10/2012

I just want to say thank you for the fantastic job you did, on my color and cut! I've had lots of compliments, the best one of all, I look ten years younger. I love it. thanks again,
    Ruth

Sent on 09/13/2012

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing service, amazing looks!

Molly and Chrissy were so fantastic! During my initial call with Molly she guessed things about me from my eye color to my day-to-day makeup routine and I knew right away that I could trust her to make me look beautiful on my wedding day. They were super friendly, flexible, and very professional with everyone in my wedding party - from my mid-20's sister to my 80-year-old grandmothers. We all looked better than I could have imagined. I'm so grateful that we were all in such good hands and I'd recommend Madiface without hesitation!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 07/01/2017

Molly was absolutely amazing to work with. She is down to earth and very knowledgeable about weddings and beauty. She and 2 team members provided hair and makeup services for myself, MOB, my grandmother and 6 bridesmaids. After my bridal hair trail she helped make adjustments to my hair and makeup to make it perfect for my wedding day, which she did. The day of one of her hair stylists even helped curl my nieces the flower girl's hair last minute. Really excellent service. I love how the makeup and hair looks in all of our wedding photos. Really cannot recommend Molly and her team enough she was a pleasure to work with and the results were impeccable!

Sent on 07/21/2017

MadiFace was amazing! Before even booking with Molly she took the time on the phone to make sure she fully understood the services I was looking for and my own personal style. She also traveled to me for my trial and took lots of time to explain her makeup and hair style process and was adaptable to any changes or suggestions. The day of the wedding the bridal party, moms, and grandmas looked gorgeous! Molly was punctual and got everyone done on time. Not only was she professional, she was a lot of fun! I am beyond happy with the way I looked on my wedding day. I felt beautiful and stunning while still being natural. I recommend MadiFace to everyone! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Danielle · event on: 05/16/2014

Very pleased with Molly's work. High suggest her, she will do EXACTLY what you ask for!

Sent on 06/30/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate all reviews and feedback. It's so important to myself, and my team. We listen to our clients, so that we may continually improve our services. Thank you again Danielle for the opportunity to enhance your natural beauty for both proms.
  • Jef & Melissa

Jef & Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Molly was great to work with. There were some scheduling troubles since I was very busy and so was she for the trial but it worked out well. In preparation of the day, I had no idea what I wanted, Molly helped me come up with some ideas and guided me well. The day of Molly and her team were super professional, they got the job done throughout all of the choas that happened. There were a few bumps in the road thrown their way and she and her team handled it with grace. I was nervous about using false lashes but she urged me to try it at my trial, she guided me correctly! I would not have originally opted for the false eye lashes but happy she had me try it. Airbrush was included with my package, it is definitely a standard for photos and a long day. My makeup lasted the entire day throughout the nervous sweats, happy crying, and dancing the night away, I never felt like I had to reapply anything. Molly and her team were also very accommodating. I would highly recommend her services, for the price and service, it was a steal for me!

Sent on 12/27/2017