MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP Reviews

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 3
MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 4
MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 5

Danielle · event on: 05/16/2014

Very pleased with Molly's work. High suggest her, she will do EXACTLY what you ask for!

Sent on 06/30/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate all reviews and feedback. It's so important to myself, and my team. We listen to our clients, so that we may continually improve our services. Thank you again Danielle for the opportunity to enhance your natural beauty for both proms.
  • Jef & Melissa

Jef & Melissa · Married on 10/28/2017

Molly was great to work with. There were some scheduling troubles since I was very busy and so was she for the trial but it worked out well. In preparation of the day, I had no idea what I wanted, Molly helped me come up with some ideas and guided me well. The day of Molly and her team were super professional, they got the job done throughout all of the choas that happened. There were a few bumps in the road thrown their way and she and her team handled it with grace. I was nervous about using false lashes but she urged me to try it at my trial, she guided me correctly! I would not have originally opted for the false eye lashes but happy she had me try it. Airbrush was included with my package, it is definitely a standard for photos and a long day. My makeup lasted the entire day throughout the nervous sweats, happy crying, and dancing the night away, I never felt like I had to reapply anything. Molly and her team were also very accommodating. I would highly recommend her services, for the price and service, it was a steal for me!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 6