MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP Reviews

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 5
MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 6
MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 7

Elizabeth · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I'm so glad we used MADiFACE Hair and Make Up! Molly was absolutely fabulous to work with. She was very professional and more to than flexible working with our large bridal party. Her work was amazing! My skin looked flawless, thanks to her airbrushing work, and I got compliments on my hair all night long! :)

Sent on 08/29/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Liz, thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you found me and I got to be part of such a beautiful wedding!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/03/2018

From start to finish, my experience was professional, incredible, patient, and beautiful! Molly was a great listener on the phone during our initial consultation and she immediately started to connect with my vision. She and her team were FANTASTIC on the day of the wedding with my bridal party and my mom! They made each of them look and feel like a princess with their skill, products, talent, and kind words. Molly even reached out to one of my bridesmaids before the wedding about her concerns with a nut allergy to make my bridesmaid feel at ease. I felt beautiful and confident on the day of my wedding (despite the rain) because I trusted Molly's work and it turned out just like I wanted it to. Do not look any further for a hair and makeup artist! Molly was so encouraging throughout the whole wedding process and the wedding day itself. I would use MadiFace again in a heartbeat and I would recommend Molly to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2018

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Gabrielle, I’ve had some wonderful reviews in the past , but yours is the first one to make me cry. It reminds me why I do what I do. The joy and honor it fills my heart with to be a part of the most important day of your lives. Thank you from m the bottom of my heart ♥️

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Molly and her team were absolutely wonderful! Molly followed up continuously throughout the months leading up to my wedding and made me feel very confident and comfortable. The team was so professional and worked quickly through my huge bridal party, making everyone look absolutely beautiful. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their work. I highly recommend MADiFACE!!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 8
    MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 9
    MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP 10

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your amazing review! It makes me happy to hear that I'm making people feel beautiful!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

From my first conversation with Molly I knew that she would be a great fit. She was easy to talk to and listened to my requests and concerns. I just got my pictures back and was blown away by how great everyone looks in them. Thanks Molly!

Sent on 12/28/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I truly loved working with you and your beautiful family!

Jen · Married on 10/01/2017

Very responsible/easy to work with. Beautiful job with hair and makeup. A fun experience!

Sent on 11/12/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you for your review Jen! You made a beautiful bride!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Molly was wonderful to work with for my wedding! She was easy to get a hold of through email and really got to know about me and my fiance on our first phone call.

During the in-home trial she put me and my mother at ease for the big day, and spent plenty of time with us trying different hairstyles and makeup looks.

On the day of the team arrived early and was all set up and ready to go when we arrived. We had nine bridesmaids and two mothers and everyone looked gorgeous and was done with time to take photos before we headed to the church.

I would highly recommend Molly and her team - they were truly the best!

Sent on 10/16/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Sarah, I can't thank you enough for your fabulous review! We all had so much fun with all of you! It was truly my honor to be included in your special day! love, Molly

Catherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you for everything, Molly!!! Wonderful working with you!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thanks for your review! Much love and happiness to you and your husband!

Marni · Married on 09/09/2017

Molly was absolutely fantastic! She was able to handle a large bridal party (12 of us total) flawlessly. All of our hairstyles held throughout the entire day (pictures and reception!) My favorite part about Molly was that she worked with me to figure out what hairstyle would work best day of. I wanted my hair covering my shoulders, but was concerned about the hair holding all day (my hair doesn't hold hairstyles well). She suggested a long loose braid (which I had never thought of in all my Pinterest searching) and I'm so glad she did because it came out perfect! My hair covered my shoulders and the hairstyle stayed till I took it out at 3am. She is the absolute best to work with!! She traveled prob about an hour to my venue and arrived early and all ready to go. Highly recommend Molly!

Sent on 09/18/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Awe, Marni thank you so much for your terrific review! It means so much to me that I can make my brides happy. I truly love what I do in part, because of wonderful brides like you! Much love and happiness! Molly

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Molly and her colleague did an incredible job on hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my now mother-in-law at my June 3 wedding in Cape May, NJ. It was a truly collaborative experience - they listened and offered creative input while honoring the preferences expressed by each individual. Molly gave me exactly what I asked for - I looked like the best possible version of myself, with soft waves in my hair and natural makeup that perfectly fit the beach aesthetic. She's a gem and I'm lucky I found her.

Sent on 09/04/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review and making me a part of your special day! You, and your amazing wedding will always be one of my absolute favorites!

J · Married on 04/22/2017

Molly was awesome and made me feel so comfortable (especially considering I typically wear very little makeup). She was flexible with scheduling and with everyone's style, and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! Much love and happiness!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

If you're looking for a beauty professional and a team of stylists who have passion, flexibility, and vision, MADiFACE is the stylist for you. I got a head start on a lot of things for my wedding, beauty being one of them, so I had the pleasure of working with Molly for months, never once doubting she was the right person for my big day. The process was seamless- from my vision to hers, she was always there trying to understand what I wanted (and more importantly needed) to feel and look the best I could that day.

After my first trial, I'd decided to cancel with all of my other vendors. Her M.O. for doing things was exactly what I envisioned for my big day. I had no concerns when it came to what is arguably one of the most important pieces of a wedding day. All in all, we had 2 trials, both of which worked to my insane schedule, and lots of back and forth always putting my mind at ease about plan, timeline, and needs.

On the day of, the MADiFACE team split their time between 2 locations, beautifying all of our important women. There was no rush, no stress, no pressure to ask for something to be corrected; the time spent with the beauty team was beyond expectations! Every single solitary woman that came out of their chairs looked stunning. I mean it- every time one of them stood up with their full hair and makeup complete, I was in awe.

Molly and team are STELLAR. They are professional artists. They are responsive to both questions and needs. They go above and beyond. They travel. I could not recommend MADiFACE any higher for your big day and know that I cannot wait for the next opportunity to work with them!!

jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Molly is such a sweetheart and so great at what she does!! She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my grandmom for my wedding. and we all looked equally beautiful despite the generation gaps. She really worked with the natural look that I wanted and was a pleasure to chat with while we got ready (this is important! you'll be spending several hours with your hair and makeup artist, including a few on your big day. make sure you enjoy their company!). Prices were unbeatable as well. Absolutely recommend!!

Milinda · Married on 08/20/2016

Molly is amazing!! She has a fantastic attitude and was so wonderful to work with and did such an incredible job. I have thin hair and Molly met with me at the store to help me color match and pick out the best hair extensions and also let me use her discount to purchase them. I knew nothing about airbrush makeup other than it is usually more expensive but Molly charges the same reasonable price for either regular or airbrush so I tried the airbrush and it was the best thing ever! I had my trial done for my engagement photo session and it ended up raining but my makeup stayed flawless. Also on my wedding day it was extremely hot and humid but my makeup was absolutely perfect the whole night!! Also a few of my bridesmaids have problems with their skin such as rosacea but the airbrush makeup was able to cover it and give them gorgeous glowing skin. I asked for a soft romantic hairstyle and Molly showed me a few stock photos to get ideas and what she delivered was exactly what I had envisioned. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day and a huge part of that was because of Molly!

Chrissy · Married on 08/13/2016

Molly was wonderful. Book her! Her reviews are great for good reason. First and foremost, she does a great job. We all want beautiful hair and makeup on our wedding day, and she did a terrific job for me and my wedding party. I got married on what I think was the hottest day of the year, and we did photos and our ceremony outside, and my makeup stayed perfect and my hair didn't move all day (about 12 hours). I already loved Molly before the day started, but seeing photos of me still looking perfect at the end of the night confirms that she really knows what she's doing. She also listened well to what I wanted, which is so important. Many stylists want to show their creativity and do something big and bold--if that's what you want, great, but if not, you want to trust your person will follow your lead and vision. Molly did that to a T. Second, she's incredibly flexible and truly just wants to make your wedding day great for you. I live in Hoboken, and she was willing to come to me for my trial, which was very helpful for me. Day of, we were still figuring out where we'd do hair and makeup and what the timing would be, and she was just so laid back and easy going about the whole thing (me, not so much!). She was early arriving, and stayed later than we planned. We also added a service mid wedding day (my mom finally caved to get her hair and makeup done) and Molly totally just rolled with it. Third, Molly was very reasonable price-wise. I priced out four others, and she was very competitive to start and then did not upcharge for "extras" (Molly didn't charge extra for airbrushed foundation or false lashes--for me or my wedding party--which many others did). Logistics: we had a group of 10 (me, moms, bridesmaids) and Molly brought two other stylists with her. They were both good too (though of course I'm biased towards Molly's work!). Don't hesitate to work with Molly. You will look beautiful, and she will make your wedding morning fun and relaxed!

Allie · Married on 07/08/2016

Molly is the absolute greatest!!! From the first time we spoke on the phone we just clicked and I knew it was the perfect choice! In our first conversation we had I had in mind a celebrity hair style that I wanted and without me even telling her who it was she emailed me with the same picture I was obsessing over and said this is the look I see for you! That's when i realized she was the perfect choice! We amazingly had all the same visions for how I wanted to look on my wedding day! You will not be disappointed!

Adrienne · Married on 06/11/2016

Molly and her assistant Cristin were both excellent. Molly was always in contact with me to make sure everything was on track. We had a great rapport from the very beginning. She understood what I wanted from the very first conversation. We had a trial that turned out perfectly, but I changed my mind about what I wanted and she offered to do another one. It was even more perfect. They did both hair and makeup on me, 4 other bridesmaids, my mother and grandmother. They had a schedule for all of the ladies and got everyone done on time for our pictures. They were extremely professional and were really great when we moved partially through our service to a different room that was small and not very well lit. Everyone got exactly what they wanted and looked beautiful. Everyone's hair and makeup stayed on well throughout the entire night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2016

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Awe, thank you from the bottom of my heart! We had a wonderful time getting you ready for your special day. Cristin and I loved your venue, especially the alpacas! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding!

Lenna · Married on 05/20/2016

Molly was wonderful. She made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous for my wedding day!

Krista · Married on 03/12/2016

Molly and her assistant did my hair and makeup, along with my 2 bridemaids and my mom's, for our wedding on March 12, 2016. Molly and her assistant were absolutely fantastic! They were both so knowledgeable about their craft. I went with the"glam" look, and it looked phenomenal! I had done 2 trials before I went with Madiface, and they turned out horrible, so when I scheduled my trial with Molly, I was skeptical. Boy was I wrong! She was prompt, talkative, happy and best of all she did AMAZING work. I am so glad I decided to go with Madiface. We all had such a blast on the morning of my wedding day. I would HIGHLY reccommend!

Sent on 03/25/2016

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! We had a terrific time with your beautiful family and felt like we were a part of your big day. I hope you had a magical day, you looked stunning!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/30/2016

I contracted Molly to do my hair and makeup, and hair for two bridesmaids, for my wedding. She was beyond fabulous! She stayed in constant contact with me before my wedding day so that I had total confidence in her reliability. She has a great personality, and was just so much fun to have around. Molly listened to my feedback after the trial (which was pretty much perfect anyway), and my wedding day morning was totally stress-free. We were so happy with her services. Not only did she do a great job at everything we hired her to do, but on my wedding day, when my mom was about to run out to a salon to get a quick trim, Molly just told her to sit down and she'd do it. She did a perfect job, and didn't change my mom a penny. Molly is a great person and a great hair and makeup stylist. I'm so grateful for all she did to contribute to my perfect wedding day!! I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2016

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Oh my gosh! Lauren you've touched my heart and humbled me. Your kind words have reminded me why I love what I do! I need to thank you for including me in your special day. Much love, and congratulations to you and Darren!

Kate · Married on 12/18/2015

Molly and her colleague provided hair styling services for my December wedding, and I couldn't be any happier with the results. From the moment I contacted Molly asking whether she would be able to create full-tilt vintage waves for my (straight, flat) hair, she traded photos and ideas with me to help bring that idea to life. What made this even more impressive was that, due to my schedule, we weren't able to do a trial, yet Molly was still able to capture the exact vibe that I was trying to emulate. She is a wizard of sorts! She and her assistant were not only prompt, professional, and easy to get along with, but they really listened to each of my bridesmaids and cater to their unique needs. (And they all looked fantastic!) To top it all off, though I didn't hire Molly to do my make-up, she was kind enough to step in and help my execute my lip liner with precision when she saw me struggling with it. It's those little things that make Molly and her team stand out from the crowd. I would highly recommend Molly and her team for any wedding needs--you will definitely be in good hands!

Molly & her assistant were wonderful to work with & did an exceptional job with hair and makeup for myself and my whole bridal party! She was extremely professional, reasonably priced, and will come to you. Highly recommended!

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

Molly was so great to work with, from the phone conversations, trial, and everything leading up to the big day. When we first spoke, she asked the right questions to understand what I was envisioning for my look and really nailed it during the trial. Molly and her team were so professional and really stayed on track with the timeline and made it effortless and not stressful on the wedding day! I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and she even was able to add in a couple of my close relatives on short notice. I highly recommend Molly and her team for hair/skincare/makeup for any occasion. My mom was thrilled with the experience and advice Molly gave her on her skin. I had never used airbrush foundation and it really held up for the entire night, and the lipstick for touchups really came in handy. I absolutely loved my look and felt so comfortable with Molly!!

Molly is WONDERFUL to work with! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She was super accommodating, as our plans changed up to the night before the wedding. Molly showed up on time and ready to work her magic. I would recommend her whole heartedly.

Janna · Married on 06/26/2015

Molly was a great choice for hair and make up. I would recommend her to anyone who wants to have a stress-free experience, and feel confident that you will be in good hands. Wedding planning, prep, and the day of can be stressful and nerve-wracking, and it is important to surround yourself with people who make you feel calm! Molly was professional, attentive, and her work was amazing. From the consult months before the big day, the trial, and the the weeks leading up to the wedding, Molly was in contact with not only me, but my bridesmaids, as well, ensuring that no detail was overlooked. She is friendly, funny, and her work is meticulous. Not only that, but she kept the whole bridal party on schedule, which is a rare, but necessary occurrence on wedding day! I had so many compliments on my makeup, and my bridesmaids felt fabulous, too! She was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day (besides saying, "I Do" to my husband, of course!)

Laura · Married on 05/16/2015

Molly was so sweet and laid back, and it was so convenient that she could come out to my house for my trial, and also travel to the hotel where we had our wedding! I shopped around a bit before booking with her, but I ending up going with her since 1. she is one of the more affordable that does both hair and makeup, 2. she travels to your site, and 3. she was so nice when I spoke to her on the phone! She is very talented and uses very high quality, natural products, and she is very easy to work with and really listens! I also loved the feel of the airbrushed makeup, it felt like I wasn't wearing anything! She was also very accommodating and flexible (as I kept changing the number and type of services I needed...)

Sent on 05/28/2015

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Laura. You were such a beautiful bride! I hope your day was magical!