MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Meg
    Meg F. Getting married on 04/02/2022

I've never felt more beautiful

Molly made getting ready for my wedding such a fun and relaxing experience. She took my inspiration pics and customized them for my face shape and overall vision. She and her hair stylist kept everything running right on schedule, and my look lasted all the way through my ceremony, windy outdoor photos, and dancing until 2 am. Pricing was reasonable too. Absolutely recommend.

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! You looked beautiful as a bride ♥️ It was such an honor to be included in your special day!
    Caelinn O. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing! Choose her for your wedding day

Unfortunately did not get to use MadiFace as my wedding day makeup with Covid changing plans. However, from beginning to end she was fabulous. Extremely fair priced and easy to communicate with. Hopefully if you are reading this you choose her to make you feel beautiful on your wedding day!
  • Jessica
    Jessica E. Married on 06/06/2021

WOW Service!!!

Best company out there! Molly is knowledgeable and helpful, and an amazing hair and makeup artist! She took the time to explain the process with me. Patiently answered all my questions, and treated me like a person and not a doller sign. And to top it all off her and her team did an amazing job! Just fabulous!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We loved making you all feel beautiful ❤ I hope you had the wedding day of your dreams!
  • Leah
    Leah S. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely perfect

The team was amazing. They did great work, and focused on every last detail. The owner Molly was so responsive over the months of planning we did for the wedding. Even before the big day she was open to input and questions. I had each of my bridesmaids picks hair style and they created it perfectly. I gave them two photos and asked to have a combo, Molly knocked it out of the park. I would recommend any and everyone to use them. Their prices are amazing and they travel to you. It is so convinced. All the hairstyles and makeup held up all night.

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We had such a great time with you and your friends and family. You were glowing!
  • Carina
    Carina C. Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing to work with!

With my wedding getting pushed back I was so worried about finding someone for hair and makeup and I’m so glad a friend recommended her! She was on time and so pleasant to work with! I was super indecisive and she helped make the best decisions! Thank you so much!
  • Paulina
    Paulina R. Married on 05/22/2020

Great experience!

Had MadiFace do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower. She did a great job. Would recommend.
    Jeannine Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing hair and makeup!

I'm so happy I chose Molly and the MADiFACE team to do hair and makeup for my wedding day! Molly was very responsive to my questions from the start and quickly set up a phone consultation to set up all the details for my day. I could tell from the start that she was very experienced and felt like I would be in good hands! Pretty soon after booking Molly, I had to postpone my wedding by 9 months due to COVID. Luckily, Molly quickly confirmed she was still available for my new date! She periodically reached out to me in the months before my wedding to confirm the number of people and the services we would need and sent a schedule a few days before my wedding.
    Molly and her hair stylist did hair and makeup for me, my maid of honor, my mom, my husband's mom, and our flower girl and her mom. They were great with all ages - from a 5 year old to a 70+ year old! They were very easy going but still managed to stick to the hectic wedding day schedule. Everyone looked and felt amazing when done! It was a hot, humid day and my hair and airbrush makeup still looked good as new at 11pm. We didn't submit any pictures or requests for certain hair styles in advance, but the hair stylist was able to do everyone's requested style with no problems.
    I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and felt so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you, Molly!
    Danielle M. Married on 04/10/2020

Amazing work!

Madiface hair and make up did my hair and make up for my sisters wedding a few years ago so naturally when I got married I contacted them for me! The ladies were so professional and wore masks (since I just got married in my backyard on July 10th). They did a phenomenal job with our hair and make up and would recommend them to anyone!
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 08/17/2019

Venue may be on fire but the show must go on!

Molly was such a joy to work with! I am one of those brides who is pretty clueless about makeup and dresses in a fairly grandmotherly fashion most days (cardigans, bare face, smiling dorkily behind thick geek chic spectacles). So, when I went searching for a makeup/hair artist, I wanted someone who I felt comfortable with and who understood how to give me an understated, natural look, while still making me feel like a bride. Molly hit the nail on its head! I ended up doing two trials because, like I said earlier, I'm pretty clueless about makeup, so I was fairly vague about the look I wanted during out first consultation. Molly worked tirelessly with me to perfect my look, though, and was more than willing to squeeze in a second trial for me, despite her busy schedule and the fact that my wedding was only a few months away. The second round was perfect! I felt beautiful while still feeling and looking totally like myself (something that was really important to me, cause I didn't want to end up looking overly glammed up and unrecognizable). Molly and I also bonded over our inner geekiness, and I felt totally at ease with her each time (which was something else I was worried about when looking for makeup/hair artists, cause I was so not used to the whole experience)! On the day of the wedding, our caterers actually had a little disaster in the kitchen and (from what we heard) the dishwasher went up in smoke! Not sure if the dishwasher actually caught fire or not but man, was there a ton of smoke! Plus the fire alarm was loud enough to be heard across town! So the alarm went off right as Molly was about to finish my makeup and we had to run out of the building in a frenzy. When we were ushered back into the building by the firefighters, Molly quickly went right back to the job at hand and got me ready for the photos in a jiffy! We ended up getting right back on schedule and pulled off the ceremony without a hitch. Also, the weather was lovely (not a rain cloud in sight) but SO HOT (high 80s with no shade). I had beads of sweat rolling down my back during the outdoor ceremony (I know, tmi), but my makeup didn't budge at all! I also teared up during our Ketubah signing before the ceremony and I still looked flawless walking down the aisle! Thank you, Molly, for the amazing and (crazy long-lasting) look on my Big Day and hooray for the fire not burning down the Community House for a second time! :)

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Oh what a morning we had! I can definitely say yours is probably my most memorable wedding of all time 😃
    Thank you so much for your amazing review! Would do it all again in a heartbeat, fire and all 😘
    Katie Married on 08/16/2019

Stop looking and book MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP!!

I could not have been happier with my wedding hair and makeup! Molly was amazing to work with and made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day!! From the first time I contacted her, she made the whole experience so easy and reassuring. There are so many things that you have to worry about on your wedding day and hair and makeup should not be one of them! Molly was extremely flexible with my wedding party who had a lot of last min requests. 10/10 would recommend Molly and her team!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 08/10/2019
    I'm so glad we used MADiFACE Hair and Make Up! Molly was absolutely fabulous to work with. She was very professional and more to than flexible working with our large bridal party. Her work was amazing! My skin looked flawless, thanks to her airbrushing work, and I got compliments on my hair all night long! :)

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Liz, thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you found me and I got to be part of such a beautiful wedding!
    Cheyenne W. Married on 08/10/2019

Talented, considerate and responsive!

I planned my sisters wedding start to finish, Molly was fantastic throughout the process. My sister looked and felt like a princess! She helped us all incorporate our theme into the bridesmaids hair, and personalized our styles so everyone was uniform but unique in their own way. I hope I never have to plan a wedding again, but if I do I know who I’ll be calling for hair and makeup (;
  • Amelia
    Amelia Married on 07/20/2019

excellent hair and makeup services

I hired Molly and her team at Madiface to do on-sight hair and makeup for my wedding. My wedding was on the hottest day of the year and yet my makeup made it through the whole evening! It made it through sweat, and dancing and many happy tears. Molly was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and she made me feel beautiful! I would absolutely recommend her to my friends... and in fact I already have!
    Amy Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing - Highly Recommend!!

Molly of MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP did my bridal hair & makeup, as well as hair & makeup for my mother and sister, for my 7/13/19 wedding. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of her work and what a wonderful, thorough job she did. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! Molly was extremely responsive at all stages of the process – from when I initially reached out, to planning my trial, to coordinating day-of my wedding logistics (and answering a few other questions that came up along the way!). Molly was seamlessly able to translate a few hair styles I had identified into a unique style that worked well with my vision, how I typically feel comfortable wearing my hair, and the features of my dress – and did the same for my mom and sister. It was incredibly convenient having Molly come on-site to do hair & makeup – so that my family could all get ready together. I highly recommend MADiFACE – Molly is an absolute pleasure to work with!!
    Karen M. Married on 06/01/2019

Truly Amazing

I am so lucky I found Madifacehair! Molly was extremely flexible and she did a wonderful job ! Anyone of my friends getting married, I recommend her right off the bat!
  • Brigid
    Brigid Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Incredibly

I could not have asked for a better make up and hair team than MadiFace provided! As someone who does not normally wear makeup I was nervous that I would look incredibly different, but Molly nailed the look I was going for and made me look natural, beautiful and elegant. Their team did me (the bride), 11 bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride and all of us were tremendously happy with our final results. I would recommend their team for anyone who was looking. They are professional and organized and make sure that everything flows perfectly for a stress free Wedding day!
    Chrissy S. Married on 05/11/2019

Go with madiface!

So glad I went with MADiFACE for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Molly was so fun and easy to work with. The trial went so well, even though I didn't have much of an opinion on what to do with my hair - Molly got it and did a great job! On the day of the wedding, Molly and her assistant did an awesome job - did hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, myself and my mom and mom in law. Everyone got finished in time, and they looked awesome! And everything stayed in place all night! Thanks Molly!
    Samantha Married on 01/26/2019

Fun and fabulous team

Her team fit right in with my bridal party! They helped glam us all up for the wedding. It was fabulous
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/21/2018

Great to work with

Molly was great. She did an amazing job with my airbrush makeup. She checked in with me regularly up until my wedding. She even brought another makeup artist for no additional charge. The day was super relaxing & everyone was complete in a timely fashion. It was me, my mom, aunt (last minute add on) & 5 bridesmaids. Highly recommend

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Heather thank you so much! It was truly my honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding day ! We had so much fun with you and your terrific family ♥️♥️♥️
    Gabrielle Married on 08/03/2018
    From start to finish, my experience was professional, incredible, patient, and beautiful! Molly was a great listener on the phone during our initial consultation and she immediately started to connect with my vision. She and her team were FANTASTIC on the day of the wedding with my bridal party and my mom! They made each of them look and feel like a princess with their skill, products, talent, and kind words. Molly even reached out to one of my bridesmaids before the wedding about her concerns with a nut allergy to make my bridesmaid feel at ease. I felt beautiful and confident on the day of my wedding (despite the rain) because I trusted Molly's work and it turned out just like I wanted it to. Do not look any further for a hair and makeup artist! Molly was so encouraging throughout the whole wedding process and the wedding day itself. I would use MadiFace again in a heartbeat and I would recommend Molly to anyone!

Gabrielle,
    I’ve had some wonderful reviews in the past , but yours is the first one to make me cry. It reminds me why I do what I do. The joy and honor it fills my heart with to be a part of the most important day of your lives. Thank you from m the bottom of my heart ♥️
    Megan Married on 05/05/2018
    Molly and her team were absolutely wonderful! Molly followed up continuously throughout the months leading up to my wedding and made me feel very confident and comfortable. The team was so professional and worked quickly through my huge bridal party, making everyone look absolutely beautiful. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their work. I highly recommend MADiFACE!!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your amazing review! It makes me happy to hear that I'm making people feel beautiful!
    Emily Married on 10/07/2017
    From my first conversation with Molly I knew that she would be a great fit. She was easy to talk to and listened to my requests and concerns. I just got my pictures back and was blown away by how great everyone looks in them. Thanks Molly!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I truly loved working with you and your beautiful family!
    Jen Married on 10/01/2017
    Very responsible/easy to work with. Beautiful job with hair and makeup. A fun experience!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you for your review Jen! You made a beautiful bride!
    Sarah Married on 09/30/2017
    Molly was wonderful to work with for my wedding! She was easy to get a hold of through email and really got to know about me and my fiance on our first phone call.

During the in-home trial she put me and my mother at ease for the big day, and spent plenty of time with us trying different hairstyles and makeup looks.

On the day of the team arrived early and was all set up and ready to go when we arrived. We had nine bridesmaids and two mothers and everyone looked gorgeous and was done with time to take photos before we headed to the church.

I would highly recommend Molly and her team - they were truly the best!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Sarah, I can't thank you enough for your fabulous review! We all had so much fun with all of you! It was truly my honor to be included in your special day!
    love,
    Molly
    Catherine Married on 09/23/2017
    Thank you for everything, Molly!!! Wonderful working with you!!

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thanks for your review! Much love and happiness to you and your husband!