MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP Reviews

56 | Bellmawr, NJ

56 Reviews for MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP

• Meg

Meg Fry · Getting married on 04/02/2022

I've never felt more beautiful

Molly made getting ready for my wedding such a fun and relaxing experience. She took my inspiration pics and customized them for my face shape and overall vision. She and her hair stylist kept everything running right on schedule, and my look lasted all the way through my ceremony, windy outdoor photos, and dancing until 2 am. Pricing was reasonable too. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 03/11/2020

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! You looked beautiful as a bride ♥️ It was such an honor to be included in your special day!

Paulina Ruszala · Married on 05/22/2020

Great experience!

Had MadiFace do my hair and makeup for my bridal shower. She did a great job. Would recommend.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Danielle Mccleery · Married on 04/10/2020

Amazing work!

Madiface hair and make up did my hair and make up for my sisters wedding a few years ago so naturally when I got married I contacted them for me! The ladies were so professional and wore masks (since I just got married in my backyard on July 10th). They did a phenomenal job with our hair and make up and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 08/17/2019

Venue may be on fire but the show must go on!

Molly was such a joy to work with! I am one of those brides who is pretty clueless about makeup and dresses in a fairly grandmotherly fashion most days (cardigans, bare face, smiling dorkily behind thick geek chic spectacles). So, when I went searching for a makeup/hair artist, I wanted someone who I felt comfortable with and who understood how to give me an understated, natural look, while still making me feel like a bride. Molly hit the nail on its head! I ended up doing two trials because, like I said earlier, I'm pretty clueless about makeup, so I was fairly vague about the look I wanted during out first consultation. Molly worked tirelessly with me to perfect my look, though, and was more than willing to squeeze in a second trial for me, despite her busy schedule and the fact that my wedding was only a few months away. The second round was perfect! I felt beautiful while still feeling and looking totally like myself (something that was really important to me, cause I didn't want to end up looking overly glammed up and unrecognizable). Molly and I also bonded over our inner geekiness, and I felt totally at ease with her each time (which was something else I was worried about when looking for makeup/hair artists, cause I was so not used to the whole experience)! On the day of the wedding, our caterers actually had a little disaster in the kitchen and (from what we heard) the dishwasher went up in smoke! Not sure if the dishwasher actually caught fire or not but man, was there a ton of smoke! Plus the fire alarm was loud enough to be heard across town! So the alarm went off right as Molly was about to finish my makeup and we had to run out of the building in a frenzy. When we were ushered back into the building by the firefighters, Molly quickly went right back to the job at hand and got me ready for the photos in a jiffy! We ended up getting right back on schedule and pulled off the ceremony without a hitch. Also, the weather was lovely (not a rain cloud in sight) but SO HOT (high 80s with no shade). I had beads of sweat rolling down my back during the outdoor ceremony (I know, tmi), but my makeup didn't budge at all! I also teared up during our Ketubah signing before the ceremony and I still looked flawless walking down the aisle! Thank you, Molly, for the amazing and (crazy long-lasting) look on my Big Day and hooray for the fire not burning down the Community House for a second time! :)

Sent on 08/30/2019

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Oh what a morning we had! I can definitely say yours is probably my most memorable wedding of all time 😃
    Thank you so much for your amazing review! Would do it all again in a heartbeat, fire and all 😘

Katie · Married on 08/16/2019

Stop looking and book MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP!!

I could not have been happier with my wedding hair and makeup! Molly was amazing to work with and made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day!! From the first time I contacted her, she made the whole experience so easy and reassuring. There are so many things that you have to worry about on your wedding day and hair and makeup should not be one of them! Molly was extremely flexible with my wedding party who had a lot of last min requests. 10/10 would recommend Molly and her team!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2019

I'm so glad we used MADiFACE Hair and Make Up! Molly was absolutely fabulous to work with. She was very professional and more to than flexible working with our large bridal party. Her work was amazing! My skin looked flawless, thanks to her airbrushing work, and I got compliments on my hair all night long! :)

Sent on 08/29/2014

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Liz, thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you found me and I got to be part of such a beautiful wedding!

Cheyenne Weisz · Married on 08/10/2019

Talented, considerate and responsive!

I planned my sisters wedding start to finish, Molly was fantastic throughout the process. My sister looked and felt like a princess! She helped us all incorporate our theme into the bridesmaids hair, and personalized our styles so everyone was uniform but unique in their own way. I hope I never have to plan a wedding again, but if I do I know who I’ll be calling for hair and makeup (;

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 07/20/2019

excellent hair and makeup services

I hired Molly and her team at Madiface to do on-sight hair and makeup for my wedding. My wedding was on the hottest day of the year and yet my makeup made it through the whole evening! It made it through sweat, and dancing and many happy tears. Molly was wonderful to work with. She was very professional and she made me feel beautiful! I would absolutely recommend her to my friends... and in fact I already have!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Amy · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing - Highly Recommend!!

Molly of MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP did my bridal hair & makeup, as well as hair & makeup for my mother and sister, for my 7/13/19 wedding. I cannot say enough good things about the quality of her work and what a wonderful, thorough job she did. I wish I could give her more than 5 stars! Molly was extremely responsive at all stages of the process – from when I initially reached out, to planning my trial, to coordinating day-of my wedding logistics (and answering a few other questions that came up along the way!). Molly was seamlessly able to translate a few hair styles I had identified into a unique style that worked well with my vision, how I typically feel comfortable wearing my hair, and the features of my dress – and did the same for my mom and sister. It was incredibly convenient having Molly come on-site to do hair & makeup – so that my family could all get ready together. I highly recommend MADiFACE – Molly is an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely Incredibly

I could not have asked for a better make up and hair team than MadiFace provided! As someone who does not normally wear makeup I was nervous that I would look incredibly different, but Molly nailed the look I was going for and made me look natural, beautiful and elegant. Their team did me (the bride), 11 bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride and all of us were tremendously happy with our final results. I would recommend their team for anyone who was looking. They are professional and organized and make sure that everything flows perfectly for a stress free Wedding day!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Karen Mullen · Married on 06/01/2019

Truly Amazing

I am so lucky I found Madifacehair! Molly was extremely flexible and she did a wonderful job ! Anyone of my friends getting married, I recommend her right off the bat!

Sent on 06/15/2020

Chrissy Sirianni · Married on 05/11/2019

Go with madiface!

So glad I went with MADiFACE for hair and makeup on my wedding day. Molly was so fun and easy to work with. The trial went so well, even though I didn't have much of an opinion on what to do with my hair - Molly got it and did a great job! On the day of the wedding, Molly and her assistant did an awesome job - did hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, myself and my mom and mom in law. Everyone got finished in time, and they looked awesome! And everything stayed in place all night! Thanks Molly!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Samantha · Married on 01/26/2019

Fun and fabulous team

Her team fit right in with my bridal party! They helped glam us all up for the wedding. It was fabulous

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2018

Great to work with

Molly was great. She did an amazing job with my airbrush makeup. She checked in with me regularly up until my wedding. She even brought another makeup artist for no additional charge. The day was super relaxing & everyone was complete in a timely fashion. It was me, my mom, aunt (last minute add on) & 5 bridesmaids. Highly recommend

Sent on 01/09/2019

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Heather thank you so much! It was truly my honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding day ! We had so much fun with you and your terrific family ♥️♥️♥️

Gabrielle · Married on 08/03/2018

From start to finish, my experience was professional, incredible, patient, and beautiful! Molly was a great listener on the phone during our initial consultation and she immediately started to connect with my vision. She and her team were FANTASTIC on the day of the wedding with my bridal party and my mom! They made each of them look and feel like a princess with their skill, products, talent, and kind words. Molly even reached out to one of my bridesmaids before the wedding about her concerns with a nut allergy to make my bridesmaid feel at ease. I felt beautiful and confident on the day of my wedding (despite the rain) because I trusted Molly's work and it turned out just like I wanted it to. Do not look any further for a hair and makeup artist! Molly was so encouraging throughout the whole wedding process and the wedding day itself. I would use MadiFace again in a heartbeat and I would recommend Molly to anyone!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Gabrielle,
    I’ve had some wonderful reviews in the past , but yours is the first one to make me cry. It reminds me why I do what I do. The joy and honor it fills my heart with to be a part of the most important day of your lives. Thank you from m the bottom of my heart ♥️

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Molly and her team were absolutely wonderful! Molly followed up continuously throughout the months leading up to my wedding and made me feel very confident and comfortable. The team was so professional and worked quickly through my huge bridal party, making everyone look absolutely beautiful. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their work. I highly recommend MADiFACE!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your amazing review! It makes me happy to hear that I'm making people feel beautiful!

Emily · Married on 10/07/2017

From my first conversation with Molly I knew that she would be a great fit. She was easy to talk to and listened to my requests and concerns. I just got my pictures back and was blown away by how great everyone looks in them. Thanks Molly!

Sent on 12/28/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I truly loved working with you and your beautiful family!

Jen · Married on 10/01/2017

Very responsible/easy to work with. Beautiful job with hair and makeup. A fun experience!

Sent on 11/12/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you for your review Jen! You made a beautiful bride!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2017

Molly was wonderful to work with for my wedding! She was easy to get a hold of through email and really got to know about me and my fiance on our first phone call.

During the in-home trial she put me and my mother at ease for the big day, and spent plenty of time with us trying different hairstyles and makeup looks.

On the day of the team arrived early and was all set up and ready to go when we arrived. We had nine bridesmaids and two mothers and everyone looked gorgeous and was done with time to take photos before we headed to the church.

I would highly recommend Molly and her team - they were truly the best!

Sent on 10/16/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Sarah, I can't thank you enough for your fabulous review! We all had so much fun with all of you! It was truly my honor to be included in your special day!
    love,
    Molly

Catherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you for everything, Molly!!! Wonderful working with you!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thanks for your review! Much love and happiness to you and your husband!

Marni · Married on 09/09/2017

Molly was absolutely fantastic! She was able to handle a large bridal party (12 of us total) flawlessly. All of our hairstyles held throughout the entire day (pictures and reception!) My favorite part about Molly was that she worked with me to figure out what hairstyle would work best day of. I wanted my hair covering my shoulders, but was concerned about the hair holding all day (my hair doesn't hold hairstyles well). She suggested a long loose braid (which I had never thought of in all my Pinterest searching) and I'm so glad she did because it came out perfect! My hair covered my shoulders and the hairstyle stayed till I took it out at 3am. She is the absolute best to work with!! She traveled prob about an hour to my venue and arrived early and all ready to go. Highly recommend Molly!

Sent on 09/18/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Awe, Marni thank you so much for your terrific review! It means so much to me that I can make my brides happy. I truly love what I do in part, because of wonderful brides like you!
    Much love and happiness!
    Molly

Samantha · Married on 06/03/2017

Molly and her colleague did an incredible job on hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, my mom, and my now mother-in-law at my June 3 wedding in Cape May, NJ. It was a truly collaborative experience - they listened and offered creative input while honoring the preferences expressed by each individual. Molly gave me exactly what I asked for - I looked like the best possible version of myself, with soft waves in my hair and natural makeup that perfectly fit the beach aesthetic. She's a gem and I'm lucky I found her.

Sent on 09/04/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review and making me a part of your special day! You, and your amazing wedding will always be one of my absolute favorites!

J · Married on 04/22/2017

Molly was awesome and made me feel so comfortable (especially considering I typically wear very little makeup). She was flexible with scheduling and with everyone's style, and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/20/2017

MADiFACE HAIR and MAKEUP's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!
    Much love and happiness!

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

If you're looking for a beauty professional and a team of stylists who have passion, flexibility, and vision, MADiFACE is the stylist for you. I got a head start on a lot of things for my wedding, beauty being one of them, so I had the pleasure of working with Molly for months, never once doubting she was the right person for my big day. The process was seamless- from my vision to hers, she was always there trying to understand what I wanted (and more importantly needed) to feel and look the best I could that day.

After my first trial, I'd decided to cancel with all of my other vendors. Her M.O. for doing things was exactly what I envisioned for my big day. I had no concerns when it came to what is arguably one of the most important pieces of a wedding day. All in all, we had 2 trials, both of which worked to my insane schedule, and lots of back and forth always putting my mind at ease about plan, timeline, and needs.

On the day of, the MADiFACE team split their time between 2 locations, beautifying all of our important women. There was no rush, no stress, no pressure to ask for something to be corrected; the time spent with the beauty team was beyond expectations! Every single solitary woman that came out of their chairs looked stunning. I mean it- every time one of them stood up with their full hair and makeup complete, I was in awe.

Molly and team are STELLAR. They are professional artists. They are responsive to both questions and needs. They go above and beyond. They travel. I could not recommend MADiFACE any higher for your big day and know that I cannot wait for the next opportunity to work with them!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

jamie · Married on 09/10/2016

Molly is such a sweetheart and so great at what she does!! She did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my grandmom for my wedding. and we all looked equally beautiful despite the generation gaps. She really worked with the natural look that I wanted and was a pleasure to chat with while we got ready (this is important! you'll be spending several hours with your hair and makeup artist, including a few on your big day. make sure you enjoy their company!). Prices were unbeatable as well. Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 09/13/2016